Mackenzie's Messy Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right hand reached around the back, stroking Hayley's bum then going between her arse cheeks and finding the tight little starfish shaped opening to her anus, my finger stroking and circling her rear opening. Hayley did enjoy having her bum fingered, but as long as it was on the outside only and never inside and into her rectum.

Hayley squirmed and giggled at the touch to her back bottom, as her front bottom released more menstrual blood that I could feel on my cock. While I had fingered Hayley's arsehole many times, today it felt even hotter knowing that she had recently pulled her knickers down and sat on the toilet, stinking out the lavatory as she did her poo-poos.

Most of the time I stayed in the moment and why wouldn't I? Fucking a hot, fit blonde 18-year-old girl while she was on the rags was fucking awesome, made so hot by the forbidden and taboo nature of the sex we were having. Plus today I didn't have to wear a condom, when normally did obviously to practice birth control and stop Hayley getting pregnant.

At times however, my mind went back to the running track and the sights, smells and sounds of the menstruating Mackenzie shitting herself. I kept seeing Mackenzie's pubes, pussy, bum, arsehole, her soiled period pad and of course her dirty knickers covered in her diarrhea. I relived sniffing Mackenzie's feminine napkin and the tissues she had used to wipe her bottom.

I was completely overly excited, and it didn't take long for me to cum, my cock ejaculating deep inside my girlfriend, my semen no doubt mixing with Hayley's blood in her uterus.

Hayley and I were pretty much in tune sexually, and within seconds of my orgasm Hayley reached her own. Her slim teenage body went rigid, the toes on her bare feet curled up and she let out a cut squeal, her orgasm sending pussy juice and period blood all over my groin.

Breathless and sweaty, Hayley and I exchanged a post-orgasmic kiss, before she got up and removed my penis from her pussy. We were both covered in Hayley's dark red period blood, and her eyes went wide as she looked at the state of her genitals and mine.

"It looks like we were in a horror film," she observed.

"A sexy horror film," I laughed.

"I won't argue with you, that was really awesome," said Hayley as she lay beside me and I caressed her nude, nubile body.

"See Hayley, I said you'd like it."

"Just one question Jamie, what happened this morning? We've known each other for ages, you've never been turned on by my periods before. What was so different today?"

I almost said, 'You should thank Mackenzie Gold', but of course I did not. Instead I said, "I just kept thinking about how hot you are all the time I was out running."

"You do know how to flatter my ego," said Hayley. She run one of her bare feet up and down my leg and again looked at her menses. "But while I liked it, I think having sex on my period should be a rare thing, a special thing between us, definitely not every month."

"I understand, doing it every now and then is better," I said.

"Well, our fun isn't over yet," said Hayley. "We need to take a shower."

There was no disputing that. We leaped under the shower, and soon the warm droplets were washing away the sweat, the semen, the female orgasm and most of all Hayley's period blood away from our bodies. I had obviously never showered with Hayley when she was menstruating before, and it was hot with a capital H.

I watched as Hayley washed her pussy, the water coming away from between her legs looking very red indeed. Blood would run from her fanny flaps down her legs to her bare feet, or drip directly from her pussy and onto the tiles of the shower floor. It was so private and feminine, maybe that was the appeal. And when we finished the shower, the fact that Hayley had to stay in the shower to dry off with her dark red towel while I got to step outside onto the bathroom mat and use a white towel was another difference between her femininity and my masculinity, and served as another turn on.

Even better was watching Hayley take her dirty and smelly napkin off her panties and put it in a sanitary bag, then insert a tampon up her vagina, me watching wide-eyed as she unwrapped the white cylindrical object and pushed it up her pussy, adjusting the string so it was comfortable then stepping into and pulling up her knickers, adjusting them around her box and her bum.

With Hayley wearing a short skirt and short-sleeved blouse and me a tee-shirt and shorts, we were just finishing washing up after breakfast when the phone rang. Hayley did have a mobile phone, but the phone that rang was the landline which Hayley answered.

It was Hayley's mum, and the mother and daughter were talking for some time. I made my way outside saying I was going to water some pot-plants on the patio. I did intend doing this, but first I made a detour to do a bit of discrete dumpster diving with Hayley's parents' wheelie bin.

I don't think Hayley's mother and father would have been happy about their daughter's boyfriend rifling through their rubbish, but they would have been much less happy had they known that my target was the sanitary bag that contained their teenager's soiled sanitary wear. I extricated Hayley's pad from the bag much like I had done with Mackenzie's napkin earlier in the day and stood coveting the white, rectangular feminine object.

I stared at Hayley's dark red period stains and sniffed them, the strong smell of her menstrual blood filling my nostrils. Hayley's pad of course had none of her poo on it unlike Mackenzie's because Hayley hadn't soiled herself like Mackenzie did. However, when I smelled the rear of Hayley's napkin I could smell her farts very distinctly. She hadn't been exaggerating when she said she had been having problems with wind during the night.

The sanitary bag and its contents was safely back in the wheelie bin and I was innocently watering the plants when Hayley finished talking to her mother and emerged onto the patio. She had no idea of what I had done of course, and I would never tell her.

Hayley took some period pain medication to relieve some menstrual cramps, then we set out for Southbank to enjoy a walk on the Brisbane River and across into the city. As we walked along hand-in-hand we looked to the many other people enjoying a fine day in South Queensland just like another young couple -- a tall 18-year-old guy with red hair and his pretty blonde girlfriend -- spending a pleasurable but unmemorable Sunday.

They had no idea that I had had one of the most extraordinary days of my life. And what would the rest of the week bring for me?

*

On Wednesday evening, a gloomy, overcast and humid day across Brisbane, we had a training session at the triathlon club, mainly concentrating on 'changeovers', transferring from the swim to the bike then from the bike to running in as short a time as possible, all essential for a successful triathlete.

Hayley was currently swimming laps in the pool, obviously with a tampon securely inside her pussy to prevent the water around her turning red. Currently I was away from everyone else in a different part of the park, doing stretching. Since the events of Sunday I had been sexually hyperactive, and to relieve my sexual frustration I had been running like a madman. I could have run from Brisbane to Perth and back given how much sexual tension I had inside my body. Running was one way of relieving this and of course masturbating. Oh, and more sniffing of Hayley's worn pads and used tampons.

All the running had made me a bit stiff and sore, and I had to go for a light jog and then do some stretching away from the main group to ease my muscles. I was stretching near the carpark and the toilet block, thinking that I hadn't seen Mackenzie tonight. I hadn't seen her since she shit her panties on Sunday, and I was wondering if I could look at her normally again.

It wasn't like Mackenzie to be late. Perhaps Mackenzie was sick today? Or maybe she had been caught up in traffic. It seemed to have been one of those days where the traffic around Brisbane was especially bad, I had had to wait for three changes of lights before I got to drive through one intersection, and I had heard on the radio driving over that the traffic down on the Gold Coast was just as bad.

My speculation about Mackenzie's whereabouts only lasted another minute or so, as I saw her car speed into the parking lot. The teenager was clearly coming from work, dressed in a short-sleeved blouse and short skirt, wearing open shoes that showed her feet. Her face showed a fair degree of irritation, presumably at being late after having to drive through busy traffic.

I continued my stretching and expected Mackenzie to grab her sports gear and run for the change rooms near the pool, but the only bag that she took from her car was her shoulder bag, and rather than make a beeline for the change rooms Mackenzie bolted for the public toilet block, and given the events on Sunday this spiked my interest.

This toilet block was not divided into separate male and female bathrooms; rather it was divided into twelve single unisex stalls, with a row of sinks at the front. Mackenzie dashed into the first stall, emerged again after a few seconds then went into the second stall, closing and locking it behind herself, the door on the lock turning from the green vacant to the red engaged.

The windows of the toilet stalls were opaque glass as was the case with many bathrooms, but there was a fair bit of space between the panes, allowing one to hear what was going on inside. While I was reprimanding myself the whole time, I was unable to resist sneaking closer and soon was rewarded when I heard the tinkling, splashing sounds of Mackenzie peeing into the toilet, my groin responding at the sounds.

The sounds of Mackenzie urinating died down, followed by the sound of her unwinding toilet paper from the roll, and my imagination filled with the image of her sitting on the loo with her skirt around her waist and her knickers around her ankles, using the toilet tissue to dry her wet pussy. I wondered if she was still on her period; given how heavy her menstrual flow was on Sunday it seemed probable that she was in the early part of her monthly cycle, and therefore still menstruating today.

I was close enough to hear what came next; the sound of Mackenzie farting, the sound of her breaking wind echoing in the toilet bowl. Her second fart sounded the same, but when she farted the third time it preceded a massive series of splashes in the toilet bowl as Mackenzie pooped, her feces sounding like they were going everywhere in the toilet. I then heard Mackenzie advancing the toilet roll, getting herself more loo paper to wipe her bottom.

Mackenzie moved her bowels a second time, more splashing sounds from the toilet the defecating teenager was sitting on, and again I heard her get toilet tissue to wipe her bum. She defecated a third time, several loads of feces going into the toilet then I heard her unwind loo paper three times in a row to wipe herself clean.

Things were quiet for about half a minute, then Mackenzie's bottom released another loud fart which echoed in the toilet bowl, followed by a single splash as she expelled what sounded like a large lump of poo from her rectum and it went into the toilet water. Mackenzie then unwound toilet paper twice in a row, and I imagined her wiping her dirty and smelly bottom with it.

I heard Mackenzie flush the toilet, then I could hear the faintest rustling noise, like she was unwrapping something, like the plastic wrapper of a lolly. But I doubt the health and fitness fanatic Mackenzie had eaten a lolly in her life, much less while she was on the toilet doing a poo. Was it a tampon? I hoped so.

With the sound of the toilet cistern refilling, I saw the lock on the door change from engaged back to vacant, the door opened and Mackenzie emerged, the teenager thoroughly washing her hands at the sink, before making her way quickly to her car. She did not notice me, but I sure as hell saw her pink knickers as she reached under her short skirt to adjust them. Mackenzie took her sports bag from her car and hurried towards the main group, evidently going towards the change room to get out of her work clothes and into her sports gear.

Mackenzie's phone rang and she flipped it open and answered it. "Sorry, just running late," she said. "I got caught in traffic and I needed to go to the toilet, I'm just about 30 seconds away."

I should have made my way back to the main training group too, but was unable to resist entering the toilet cubicle Mackenzie had just used. On my way past the first stall I could see why Mackenzie had not gone in there, as there was just an empty cardboard tube with no toilet paper on the roll holder.

As soon as I stepped into the cubicle that Mackenzie had used, my nostril's picked up the overwhelmingly bad smell of girl poo. Mackenzie's girl poo. I went over to the toilet where the smell of her bowel movements was even stronger, inhaling every scent from Mackenzie's rectum, the slight smell of her period blood from her pussy evident too, which helped my erection rise in my shorts and undies.

In the toilet bowl I hit the jackpot. While all of Mackenzie's feces had gone down the sewer when she flushed the toilet, a piece of toilet paper that Mackenzie had absolutely shit all over when she wiped her bottom had not. I stood staring at the massive yellow-brown poo stains on Mackenzie's toilet paper, which also had a dark red stain of menstrual blood as well.

I continued to sniff Mackenzie's toilet smell and thought about what happened at home with her parents if she smelled this bad all the time. Did they sometimes step into the hallway and have their nostrils assaulted by the lingering smell of one of their teenage daughter's farts when she passed by minutes earlier? Did they walk into the bathroom and immediately gag because Mackenzie had recently been in there sitting on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles doing her poo-poos? Maybe, but the way they put Mackenzie up on pedestal they probably didn't think that their daughter's shit stank. Or they would smell something pleasant like roses whenever the young girl farted or moved her bowels?

My eyes went to the sanitary bin in the stall, and I recalled how I thought I had heard Mackenzie changing her tampon. I lifted up the bin's lid and again found luck running my way, a fully swollen tampon had been caught by its string and failed to go into the main part of the bin. But was it Mackenzie's tampon? It seemed too much of a coincidence not to be, so I reached out and touched it and my fingers immediately felt the dampness. Jackpot, it was Mackenzie's tampon.

I extricated the used feminine hygiene product from the bin and sniffed the musty red blood that filled the tampon, the smell of Mackenzie's menstrual blood filling my nostrils. Again I marveled at how both Hayley and Mackenzie's periods smelled the same, the fishy female smells driving me wild. I looked at Mackenzie's tampon, imagining the young girl inserting it up her pussy, then pulling it out of her teenage twat when it was full.

I could have spent an hour in the toilet stall smelling the odor of Mackenzie's shit and her dirty tampon, but of course I could not, I had to get back to training before my absence roused suspicion. I put Mackenzie's tampon back in the feminine waste bin and left the toilet cubicle, washing my hands. Losing an erection was not an easy task for a horny 18-year-old boy, but like I had done on Sunday I managed to lose my hard-on by thinking about sad movies.

Returning to training, I saw Mackenzie had been in the pool swimming laps, the young girl's wet bathers showing the shape of her breasts and her nipples through the wet fabric. She bent over, showing the shape of her bum and her fanny through the wet bathers. Of course I was the only one apart from the teenager herself that Mackenzie had a tampon inserted up her fanny as she was on her period. And I was also the only one who knew Mackenzie had shit her panties when she farted too hard on Sunday, and forced to squat in the bush and change her dirty knickers and soiled sanitary napkin after wiping her bottom with tissues.

Not only did my observations turn me on -- although they probably should not have done so -- I also felt like I had one up on the arrogant young athlete. From now on when Mackenzie acted like a diva, which was most of the time, I knew that her shit did stink, that she did fart and that she had messed her pants when she farted too hard while on her period. And this secret knowledge made me feel powerful.

*

I of course never disclosed to anyone what I had seen with Mackenzie that day on the running track in Redlands. How could I? It had to stay my deepest secret, one I would take with me to my grave.

Mackenzie of course became an international sports star, representing Australia in many events and winning countless medals, many of them gold. Her good looks and sporting prowess ensured she was a media darling too, and heavily promoted.

"Oh quit it with the nice girl act Mackenzie, we know what you're really like," said Hayley sarcastically one day when we were watching her interviewed on television after winning a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games.

Hayley was somewhat more catty when she saw a smiling Mackenzie on TV being presented with an award honoring young people who had made great achievements in sport, Mackenzie shaking the Prime Minister's hand as she accepted the award on the lawns of Parliament House in Canberra.

"Dear God, please let Mackenzie's knickers fall down to her ankles, start a very heavy period or have her fart loud and smelly at this very second, I promise I won't ever ask you for anything ever again," said the sarcastic Hayley, clasping her hands in mock prayer.

Hayley and I both of course knew that the attractive and talented young woman on the TV screen was nowhere near as nice as she looked or appeared to be. In reality she was a spoiled, arrogant and entitled bitch, but of course this was never apparent to people who had never met Mackenzie personally so positive was her fawning media coverage and good press paid for by her wealthy parents.

While Hayley of course knew the truth about Mackenzie's real personality, I knew far more about her. I had seen her shit her panties while farting too hard on her period, forced to rush into the bushes to change her dirty panties with her poo all over them and a full sanitary napkin that had copped the worst of Mackenzie's diarrhea.

I of course could never look at Mackenzie the same way again after that sunny Sunday morning in Redlands Bay, but even as years went by I still had vivid memories of that day that never faded. I could still see Mackenzie's pubic hair, her vagina, her anus and her bare bottom. I could still see Mackenzie's shit everywhere in her underwear, on the ground when she squatted down to poo and on the tissues that she used to wipe her bottom. I could still see her menstrual blood. I could still hear every sound of Mackenzie peeing, pooing and farting. And the odors of Mackenzie's pee, poo, farts and period were firmly entrenched in my memory banks.

Hayley and I continued to compete in triathlon -- I completed a grueling Ironman event on the Gold Coast one time and Hayley competed in a similar event in Sydney -- and we both made our careers in sports. Hayley became a PE teacher and I made my living working in sports administration. We are married and have two children -- a daughter aged three and a one-year-old son. While it is too early for our son to be showing signs of being a champion athlete, our daughter is showing early signs of becoming just like her Mum, although Hayley and I will hopefully do a better job at raising a sports talented child than Mackenzie's parents did with her years earlier.