Mack's Progress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd given up on the French Letters when we'd been in Alicante; Codi seemed to have a never ending supply of birth control pills hidden away somewhere. We'd both assured each other that we were clear of any sexual diseases, which turned out to be true. Codi said that she hadn't been as promiscuous as the other girls in the back packing party and I believed her. Often she claimed that she found their outrageous behaviour embarrassing most of the time.

"You were quick enough to jump into my bed," I pointed out to her one evening.

"You were different than the other guys," she replied.

"Oh, in what way?" I asked.

"Well, Craig was doing a lot of talking. And he said for a guy with the stud reputation that you have, you were avoiding women like the plague. I figured that he had you wrong and you were shy or something. Then you walked into that cabin and my heart nearly jumped into my throat, I just knew that you were the guy I was going to marry. So I threw caution to the wind; I figured that I had one night to get my hooks into you."

"Well, you hooked me, girl, there's no mistake about that."

By Christmas Codi and I were discussing where and when we were going to get married. Whether we should wed in Indiana or in the UK; eventually the decision was made to marry in the UK. Codi's extended family was much smaller than mine and she thought that they would nearly all be able to afford the airfare. Whereas I doubted many of my family could afford to fly to the US for the occasion.

By the middle of January Codi's father had sent us open tickets back to the States. Having talked to the guy several times on the phone, I gathered he was chaffing at the bit to meet his future son-in-law. Although I'm not sure that he was that enamoured about my profession in the UK. Codi and I were planning on trying for a pub tenancy somewhere in the UK after we were married.

Those months that Codi and were together I was in a different world to the one I'd lived in most of my life. When I had Lindsey I hadn't had a satisfying sex life. When I'd been at the Willows my sex life had been out of this world but I hadn't had anyone to really love. With Codi I had it all, the love of a beautiful woman, who also turned out to be as crazy about sex as Millie was.

Codi told me that she and her boyfriend had sex regularly, but she claimed she'd only learnt to really enjoy sex in all its connotations after we'd got together. From the odd comment she made her sex life with her ex sounded a little repressed to me. But then who was I to talk? I'd had a completely repressed sex life with Lindsey.

Late February and the end of the skiing season was in sight. Codi and I were trying to organise our flight to the States so that I could meet her family, when a letter came from Beverley asking me whether I was planning on returning to the Willows for the season. I hadn't got around to replying when my life turned to shit again.

End of chapter 07