[Macrophilia] My Father and I Ch. 05

Story Info
Some shadows appear in Hugo's paradise...
2.9k words
4.24
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

WARNING!!!: this story, so far quite light and gentle, will take from here on a much darker course, with considerable doses of cruelty and evil in its purest form. It may be disturbing for sensitive minds, specially its end. I just wanted to warn you, thanks a lot to those of you who are following the story!

-------------------------------------------------

I spent the next morning as if I was floating on a cloud. I was quietly lounging in the small pool at our villa, with a smile on my face that wouldn't leave my mouth, I was so happy! My father walked by a couple of times and smiled at me. I saw so much tenderness in that smile that I almost melted. How lucky I was to have him with me!

I didn't know yet that that day held unpleasant surprises for me....

The first one came after lunch. I had cooked meal for my father and me. Since we lived alone we tried to share the housework as equally as possible. When we finished the meal my father said to me:

-Hugo, do the dishes, please.

-Not at all! -I replied jovially-. It's your turn. -One of the rules we had adopted was that if one of us cooked, the other did the dishes and vice versa.

-Yeah, but... you see -my father hesitated a little-, earlier Jose sent me a message and told me that from now on you should do all the work around the house. As part of your training, he said you have to learn to serve. In fact, I have told Alicia to take a break, not to come until further notice -Alicia was our maid, she came twice a week to do the heavier work: cleaning, laundry, ironing, etc. -You will take care of everything now.

I was petrified, what was that all about? Seeing my confusion, my father continued: -Well, you know we promised to follow all his instructions, don't you?

-But Dad... -I didn't know what to argue against that, but I did say: -I had arranged to meet Pedro and Alejandro for coffee. I'd almost have to leave now...

-Well... there is another thing -my father lowered his head, a little embarrassed-, he also told me that during your training you shouldn't see anyone. That you should be totally focused on learning.

I was overcome with despondency. My father tried to cheer me up: -Come on, Hugo, it's not that bad, is it? We committed ourselves to this and we assumed it wouldn't be so easy. Besides... -he winked at me in an accomplice way-, it seems that it pays off, doesn't it? It's been a long time since I've seen you this happy.

-Yes... you're right, Dad -I babbled, remembering the good times I'd had-, okay. -My father gave me an affectionate pat and left, but not before pointing at the dirty dishes, in a clear invitation.

I had to cancel my appointment and started washing the dishes. I felt troubled. I was not in the least bit amused. I deeply hated housework and, although I was not a very social guy, I liked to enjoy an outing with my friends as much as anyone else. But, above all, I was hurt that my father and Jose had been talking behind my back. My father had even fired the maid without even consulting me! Up until now, all this had been a three-way thing, save the hierarchies of the game. Now, all of a sudden, I felt totally ignored. I felt that my fate had become dependent on those two men, that I was a puppet in their hands. And I discovered with disgust that what seemed so exciting in my fantasies was not at all pleasant in reality.

Afterwards, I remembered the good times I had actually had the previous afternoons and tried to forget about it and cheer myself up. Another event came to surprise me. Shortly before the time Jose was supposed to arrive, I saw my father coming down the stairs of the attic with a completely unexpected object. It was the old parakeet cage that my brother and I had had as children, with the perch that held it. I had a bad feeling and looked at my father questioningly - why had he brought that down? My father answered:

-Easy, it's just that Jose asked me if we had anything like this. Apparently he wants to incorporate it into the game. And in fact... -he paused, a bit cut off.

-What? -I said, upset. My father let it go, uncomfortable:

-He wants you to be shrunk and locked in the cage by the time he arrives.

-Oh, come on, Dad, that...! -I couldn't go on. Apparently my father had decided not to discuss the matter any further and, to my desolation, I saw that he already had the fateful command in his hand. Before I could add anything, I felt the usual tingling sensation and saw myself the size of a mouse. My father, without further consideration, bent down, took me in his now gigantic hand and put me in the cage. I threw myself madly at the bars screaming for him to let me out, but my voice was now so weak that I don't think my father even heard me.

I stood there, locked in, swinging hanging from the perch, while a thousand thoughts boiled my brain. I think it was at that moment that I became truly aware of my vulnerability, of how I had put my life totally in the hands of my father and, now, also of Jose, who was a complete stranger, as nice as he was.

Soon our guest appeared. He was carrying a bottle of wine. He greeted my father effusively, looked at the cage and smiled, satisfied that his instructions had been carried out. At no time did he address me.

-Let's relax and have a drink, shall we? -he proposed to my father. He agreed, brought some glasses and they both sat down. I was surprised that my father drank, he did it very occasionally and only at parties and the like. I guess he thought it would be rude not to accept.

For a while, which for me was a very long time, they chatted animatedly about a thousand subjects. They were becoming good friends. The only thing about me that I heard was when at first my father made a gesture to Jose pointing at me, as if to make him notice me, to which he replied:

-Easy. Leave it there for now. One of the things a submissive has to assume is that he means nothing to his Master, he is just a mere possession, and his owner can ignore him as long as he wants. In fact, it is perhaps one of the worst punishments that can be given to a slave. To be totally ignored by his Master.

The truth is that I almost preferred not to have heard those words, for I felt very hurt, especially since my father seemed to be totally appeasing. Finally, after what seemed like hours to me, Jose got up and approached the cage.

-Well, it looks like it's time to take care of you -he said-. You've had a great time these days, now it's our turn to have a good time. You are going to learn today how to give pleasure to a Master -he opened the cage (it was spring-loaded, without a key) and took me in his hand. Then he put me on the floor and took control of the nanobots. We're going to need you a little bigger for this-, he added.

He pressed the remote and I felt myself grow. I didn't reach my normal size, I stopped when I was a little over three and a half feet tall. Despite not being at my height I felt a little less vulnerable. I then saw Jose remove the shorts he was wearing as well as his boxers and he sat back down comfortably on the couch before ordering me:

-Slave, come and suck my cock. Come on!

The request surprised me greatly. My father must have thought so too because he looked at him strangely. Jose said to him:

-What's the matter, is there a problem?

-No, no... -my father hastened to say -it's just that it's... so... so... gay!

I was hurt by my father's comment. I realized that no matter how open-minded and tolerant a heterosexual may be, deep down in his heart he still despises "queers" and what they do. In fact, I'm sure he used the word "gay" and not some other more offensive word only because I was standing in front of it.

-So gay! -Jose laughed good-naturedly. -This has nothing to do with it. It's a man using a faggot -he clearly had no problem using the word -Well, more like using a slave. As long as there's no affection involved there's nothing gay about it.

My father fell silent, though not very convinced, and Jose turned to me again. He made a simple gesture towards his crotch and I obeyed instantly. I knelt down and took his still flaccid member into my mouth. I immediately forgot about my earlier embarrassment - I so enjoyed giving oral pleasure! And I was good, in fact, Jose's cock hardened almost instantly. The bad thing is that at that moment it started to give me problems. It was a huge cock under normal circumstances, with my small size it was almost unmanageable for my mouth. I tried to pull away, but Jose's hand was on the back of my neck and wouldn't let me. He began to fuck my mouth mercilessly. I was choking, notwithstanding which, my own cock became like a stone. I loved being used like this. I heard him ask my father to undress. He must have hesitated, because Jose added in a stern tone:

-Come on, are you still squeamish? Don't fuck with me, Luis, dammit....

Such foul language in such a macho man turned me on even more. Jose let go of me and pointed to my father, already naked after his friend's admonition. At that moment I understood about the wine. I don't think my father would ever have been willing to do something like that if he didn't have a certain amount of alcohol in his body. There was no doubt that Jose knew what he was doing.

-It's time for you to pleasure your Master. Come on! -he said, pushing my little head. Without hesitation I knelt in front of my father and took his cock in my mouth. The excitement overwhelmed me again and all my previous reservations disappeared, I had dreamed about it so much! I felt, with my mouth full of my father's cock, back in my place, in my rightful place in the world. I started sucking with all my will, crazy to give pleasure to my father, to my macho.

His cock immediately grew to an unfathomable size. It was not longer but thicker than Jose's and it was choking me. Nevertheless, I strained and kept sucking as much as my mouth would allow, even though only a third of it would enter me. My father began to writhe and moan in pleasure.

-Oh, god, god, gooooood, this is incredible! I had never felt anything like this before.

I deduced that my father had only been sucked a few times in his life or that whoever had done it must not have been very skilled, and this encouraged me even more. I kept sucking as if my life depended on it, and I also started to touch his huge balls with my skillful - though now quite tiny - fingers. At that moment my father couldn't take it anymore:

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" with a guttural scream he exploded in my mouth. Spurt after spurt filled it with an incredible amount of cum. It seemed like it was never going to end. I kept sucking and caressing his balls as I swallowed that infinitely delicious delicacy. He finally finished and dropped onto the couch, sweating and exhausted.

-Oh, God! That was incredible. I think I could get used to something like that often.

-And you will -Jose said with a laugh. At that moment I saw that he had reached behind me, pulled my ass up and started groping it. I got so scared that I forgot about the rules.

-No, please, please, please...! Not that way, I beg you! I'm a virgin!

Jose turned me sharply and slapped me. Fortunately it wasn't too hard. What hurt me most was my pride.

-What have I told you about speaking without permission? And you haven't even addressed me as "Sir"! You're going to pay for this -he said then to my father: -You're his master, you give him a good slap.

My father looked at me in bewilderment. I saw that what was being asked of him horrified him, but once again his sense of duty prevailed. He raised his hand and gave me a rather weak slap.

-You want to be a real Master or not? -Jose shouted.

My father then fulfilled what was asked of him. With his open hand he hit my face, this time quite hard. Still, what hurt the most was that my father hit me. He had never done that before, not even as a child. However, I was comforted when, after the violent slap, he brought his face close to mine and said in a very low voice:

-I'm sorry, my boy.

Jose, on the other hand, was still working my ass. He reached down to his pants and pulled out a small vial.

-I'm going to lubricate you this time so you don't say I'm too bad. It won't always be like this, so get used to being wide open and dilated so we can use you.

After smearing my ass rather carelessly, without waiting any longer he violently thrust his member deep into my guts. The pain was such that I thought I would pass out. Jose began to move furiously inside me. I cried out again and again in pain.

-Put your cock back in his mouth to keep him quiet -he said to my father. He obeyed, stood up and put his cock in my small mouth again. Despite the endless pain, I started sucking my father's cock again with relish. In a few moments it was hard and his owner moaning again. Then I felt Jose's cock explode, filling my bowels with its liquid, with an immense grunt of satisfaction. He pulled it out immediately and said to my father:

-Come! Come here! You have to taste this!

My father obeyed and in a second he was shoving his cock, already completely stiff from my blowjob, into my aching hole. He immediately began to move and again seemed to go into ecstasy.

-God, he's so tight! What a pleasure! God, what a pleasure...!

Fortunately, the pleasure he was feeling was so great that he didn't last even two minutes. He gave that guttural scream again and filled my bowels with cum for the second time. When I was released, I fell to the floor defeated and bleeding, but at the same time knowing that I had just had the experience of my life.

It didn't end there and Jose made me clean with my mouth the two huge cocks, full of cum, shit and blood. I almost threw up. Then he changed his attitude quite a bit and asked my father if he had anything to cure my ass. My father brought some alcohol and gauze and Jose applied it carefully, I would almost say lovingly. I felt comforted, but everything changed when I heard Jose's next comment to my father:

-He is such a faggot! He should be ashamed of himself!

My father, arching his eyebrows in surprise, replied: -I thought you respected all forms of sex.

-And I do, hahaha... -Jose laughed heartily-, but that doesn't mean I don't think it's pitiful to see a man suck another man's cock with such eagerness and let himself be used like that. If one of my sons did that, it would be a real shame for me.

He said this so lightly and so naturally, with his exultant sympathy, that it seemed as if he had said nothing, as if it had been a totally casual and innocent comment. My father looked at him strangely, but said nothing more. I, for my part, felt deeply hurt, especially that my father had not said anything back. However, my surprises that day were not yet over.

When Jose announced that he was leaving, he told my father that he thought it would be a good idea for me to spend the night in the cage, so that I could get used to slavery. My father made a face of utter horror, but dared not contradict him and nodded. Jose, I suppose to make sure that his instructions were carried out, before leaving, reduced me back to 4 inches and put me in the cage himself, giving my father a warning look. Then he said goodbye and left. It was well into the night.

I saw my father getting ready for bed, avoiding looking at me. I couldn't believe he could leave me locked up there all night. How could he? But after a few minutes it became perfectly clear to me that he was going to do it. However, before turning off the light and leaving the room, he said to me affectionately:

-I'm really sorry Hugo -and blew me a kiss through the bars, then disappeared.

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers