Macy’s Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose's was an eclectic gathering spot for a wide assortment of characters up and down the Neches. There was the lunchtime crowd from a couple plants down river along with a handful of military retirees and a group of middle aged women who made the place their regular stop every Wednesday for lunch. I got to know most of them on a first name basis along with a few of the stories.

I never shared mine other than to hint about leaving a no good husband and striking out on my own. That seemed to resonate with them and I was accepted as one of the crowd. Of course there were the pussy hounds to deal with, some worse than others.

One of the worse was an early retiree from one of the plants by the name of Mason Freemont. All the other waitresses took the same shit from him and we all just chalked it up to him being a dickwad overcompensating for his shortcomings. One of the girls nicknamed him 'Mange' because he was always scratching the back of his head.

"Come here, you sweet lil' babygirl. What's good on the menu today besides you, sweetheart?"

Mange always poured it on thinking he'd get lucky. He had a better chance at winning the big lottery than ever getting laid by any one of us. It wasn't that he was homely; it was his disgusting personality with the same repertoire of cheesy come on lines every day. We were all 'baby' and 'sweetheart', even 'beautiful asses'.

One really busy lunch time I ended up doing pots and pans because the boy we had doing it called in sick that morning. By the time the lunch rush was over I was a drenched mess looking like I had entered a wet tee shirt contest with my waitress uniform.

"Carole, I need to run to the trailer to change into something dry. I'll be back in a bit."

She just nodded being busy with prep work. I ducked out the side door and walked down to the trailer and after pouring a tall iced tea, stripped out of my clothes and started walking back toward the shower. It's not a big place. Its 22 feet long with a rear queen size and a step in shower. I had just paused at the edge of the bed when I felt myself being flung down face first into the mattress.

"It's time to get a piece of this sweet pussy you been wiggling all over the place, babygirl."

His big hand was intertwined in my hair and he forcefully pushed me into the mattress while he used his legs to force me open from behind.

"Don't you say a peep, you pretty little bitch, or I'll rip your throat out."

I know some folks say a woman should fight like hell and not take it but I know from that experience that it's just as likely that it is impossible to fight at all. He had me completely pinned down face first with my bottom and legs on the edge of the bed and with his other hand he lifted me up by my belly exposing my vagina for his use.

I could feel the breeze of air from the small fan above rush across my naked ass as his hand held me firmly in place. The sound of his unbuckling belt and the zipper being pulled down informed me of what was next. He didn't waste time. I felt his penis rubbing up and down my vagina and his free hand then pulled my cheeks apart for his entry.

At first I didn't understand what was happening. He had just started to enter me when I heard the sound. It was a sickening crunching thud. I had heard it before when I couldn't see it almost a year and a half earlier. It was the crushing of bone. His grip relaxed on the back of my neck before he fell away completely and crumpled to the floor as I turned around in sheer terror.

"You all right now, girl." Gunny Beauregard whispered to me as I looked up and saw Carole rushing into the trailer.

Mange Freemont lay crumpled on the floor as Gunny stood over him with a baseball bat in his hand. I grabbed a sheet quickly and covered myself as Carole rushed over and hugged me.

"I saw him head out for the trailer right after you left and knew he was up to no good." Gunny said. "I told Carole and then grabbed the bat behind the counter."

Gunny was a twenty year Marine veteran who saw a lot of danger in Desert Storm and Afghanistan. He had been a regular at Rose's since he retired and played around with all of us. He was one of the likeable pussy hounds and I think a couple of the girls had given him a taste or two. He tipped well and was fun to jest with. Now he was my personal fucking hero.

Mange was dead. We could all see that. His vacant eyes starred up from the floor but Gunny didn't miss a step. He threw him over his shoulder and walked him out the door and laid him on the ground out back.

"Ain't nobody going to miss the slimy bastard and we don't need the cops around so I'll take care of it."

Everybody has a past and I guess Gunny had his. I know I didn't want any cops around. Carole stayed with me and I showered and dressed and after an hour or so I told her I wanted to go back to work.

"No damn way, you silly girl -"

I cut her off at that point.

"Carole, everything has to go on normal. I'm going back to work."

"Carole, take the girl back to the diner. I got business here." Gunny spoke with authority so that's what we did.

I don't know what Gunny did when we were gone but everything looked normal later that evening and to this day not a soul has ever asked after Mason Freemont...

-----------------------

A pair of mockingbirds had nested in the myrtle tree next to my garden spot along the river and it became an outdoor concert every evening with dueling maestros competing with the songbirds further down the river bank. Life at Rose's had become its own orchestration of events. Carole had taken me under her wing and Gunny became my favorite customer for obvious reasons. I still knew he was horny as hell and on a couple of occasions I nearly gave in. It was thinking of him almost being my daddy that kept him from getting laid to his chagrin but he understood.

It had been nearly two years since I ran and with nobody apparently looking for me I had recently been contemplating driving back to Port Allen to see Momma. I think the only thing preventing me was the fear of running into Jimmy...

The glass of wine in my hand tasted wonderful after the busy day and the second glass settled me into the chaise while the river rolled by before me. My collard greens were just about ready and the pole beans had just dried sufficient for shucking. The peacefulness of it pushed me into a drifting sleep.

I don't know what it was but something woke me and for a moment, just a fleeting moment I thought I was still in the softness of a dream next to the river before I shot to my feet in tears.

"Momma, what are you doing here?? "

We looked at each other, me standing before her as she sat in the chair next to my chaise. I dropped to my knees and just hugged and wept in her bosom.

"Why? How did you know? I mean, when did you get here?"

I had a thousand questions swirling around in my head.

"Don't worry none about that just now, you hear? I needed to find you because this has gone on too long and you don't know all that has been happening, baby."

I got her up to her feet and we walked hand in hand into my trailer where I fixed her a sweet tea, with lemon like she always preferred. Momma looked different, better or more made up; I couldn't put a finger on it. We sat there for a good while looking at each other.

"I know all about what happened, baby. There's no reason to run now." She said as she held my hand in hers.

"So how did you find me, Momma?"

"You have some real good friends around you now and they've been looking out after you. I got to meet your friend Carole before I came down here this afternoon. She's a wonderful woman, reminds me of Ms. Nason back in Port Allen.

"Now don't be mad and all but Ms. Carole called me some time ago after a fellow we hired figured out where you were. It didn't take long, believe you me. If you was trying to hide, lawd, you was miserable at it, child. Good thing nobody was looking for you, wasn't it?"

She was smiling bigtime at me now and I couldn't keep the tears stopped up. I had talked to her maybe four or five times with throw away phones over the past nearly two years.

"Now, we gotta get you back home for a while and figure out where to go from there. There's lots you don't know, believe me..."

After quick goodbyes and thanking Carole as well as having her look after my truck and trailer, Momma and I headed back to Baton Rouge in the morning. I-10 might be a boring ride on a normal day but it gave us the chance to discuss what had happened.

"He's up at Dixon Correctional, your boy Jimmy. They pinched his ass for running a fence shop, mostly jewelry and diamonds along with some securities papers or so the police said. They raided your house a couple days after you left town and hauled him off to jail.

"About six months later, right before he went to trial, they busted a gang for strong arm robberies and a protection racket. They must have had the goods on them real good because a couple of them started singing like songbirds and implicated your Jimmy in the attack on that man you worked for, what's his name? Travis? Yeah.

"Jimmy got 20 years. Now here's where it gets real interesting. Somebody robbed a shipment of precious stones over three years ago off an airline secured cargo bay and the Feds and State Police figured Jimmy was involved with fencing the goods but they could never prove it, according to the papers. As far as anybody knows they are still out in lala land and it's a fortune ... HUGE."

I looked at Momma and just nodded trying to take it all in. As far as I knew I was still married to Jimmy and I'd have to take care of that. Him being in prison would make it easy yet even with all this, I loved that fucking asshole. If I could get away with it I'd kill his ass just to make it easier.

"Baby, when we get back I don't want you to be all surprised and stuff. I've been seeing a nice fellow lately, heck, nearly as long as you've been gone. It's Jimmy's uncle Tommy Letourneau."

She glanced at me for a reaction and when I didn't have any other than a raised eyebrow she continued.

"He's been helping take care of things around the house plus he's a real good man, he really is. The whole family is sorely disappointed in Jimmy including his daddy. He just about disowned him."

I had to reflect on that a bit. I loved Jimmy's daddy even if I was a bit cool toward his mother but I guess that's the way it is with a lot of in-laws.

We got to Momma's house by mid-afternoon and after getting unpacked and settled in all I wanted to do was take a nap in the room I grew up in as a little girl. It was around 6PM when I woke and after cleaning up I walked out to that old treehouse that held so many memories. By the time I returned to the house, I was hungry and I knew what I was going to do...

Three months later it was an easy ride, sunny and cooler than usual when I headed up Rt. 19 through Zachary and Slaughter on my way to Jackson and Dixon. I was in a restored 1972 Triumph TR-6, green with a racing stripe and a little British flag on the rear panel. It used to belong to my husband; now I claimed it for myself.

There was no problem going through security. I probably should have dressed more conservatively but I thought emphasizing my tits and my ass along with the bright red lip gloss would make my point. The guard was thinking about second guessing my admittance when he saw the lightly perfumed cleavage my dark blue dress afforded him.

The movies tend to show visitors sitting behind some cage or glass wall to talk to prisoners but in this place I was led to a comfortable sitting room where I found Jimmy sitting at a round table, his feet still shackled to a steel clamp on the floor.

When he looked at me, I knew he saw my breasts, his wife's breasts and her firm ass and the long legs and the glossed lips that had sucked his beautiful cock so many times over the years. I knew his dick would harden at the thought, almost as hard as my heart was for his predicament.

"Hello, Jimmy." I said with a very slight smile on those painted lips. I came with purpose.

"Hello Macy, you looking real good."

We watched each other for a moment.

"Why!?!" I exclaimed once I had seated across from him.

"Cuz, my chéri, you fucked that Creole bastard lawyer."

I think he could sense the fury in my eyes and I struggled to keep my voice down.

"I never touched another man the entire time we were together, not once, you son of a bitch. Travis Delacroix rescued me and kept the lechers out of your precious wife's little pussy! He put me up for the night and was a perfect gentleman in every way and you nearly had him killed, you miserable piece of shit."

The look on my husband' face was priceless. He was so sure I had been fucked by him that he nearly murdered him and now the darting eyes gave away his faltering cockiness and the swagger, even when sitting, was melting away.

"I had dinner with your Daddy last night, Jimmy. I'm telling you that so you know he is agreeable with everything that I've done. He deeded the house over to me since it had always been in his name."

I pulled the papers out of the envelope I was carrying earlier and pushed them across to him.

"I've divorced your sorry ass and I didn't need a single signature from you to do it. Do you want to know when I decided to do that, Jimmy? It was during lunch hour the day before I left New Orleans in fear of your inhumane brutality. You had your beautiful prick inside a skank's mouth and a whore's cunt pasted onto your mouth ... In my fucking bed!!"

The bastard actually had a tear in his eye.

"Macy, it didn't mean-"

"Shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear it. You took the whore to lunch at Maspero's the day before. I saw you. It's done."

I looked at him a bit longer. I had two more things to tell him.

"You remember Travis, right? I was having lunch with him that day at Maspero's along with a couple other people from the office when I saw you. Last night I had dinner with him. He's recovered just fine, so fine, that when I tugged the zipper down on those tight pants his big fat eight inch cock sprung right out and into my waiting mouth -"

"Shut the fuck up you whore." Jimmy's eyes were angry now.

"Then he fucked me solid until 2AM and did his best to breed Jimmy Letourneau's wife in the same bed you fucked those whores in and you know what? I loved every fucking inch of that beautiful man's prick and I've got his squishy seed inside my tight little pussy right now... Fuck you, Jimmy Letourneau. Fuck you. You are right where you belong. You are nothing to me anymore but a dirty ex."

He sat there defeated with nothing to say and I leaned over so he could see my full cleavage. I did something I had been practicing for days. I knew what it would do. His eyes were on my breasts and when I pushed my elbows in against my sides it pushed my cleavage up. I adjusted them and when I did, a small glittering stone fell quietly to the table.

His eyes followed the stone to the middle of the table where the one carat diamond came to rest between us. Every emotion imaginable passed between the two of us.

"It's a memento, Jimmy. It's all that's left of everything else you ever had, including me. "

I walked out of the room with the diamond glittering on the table and leaving my ex-husband still sitting there in his shackles with nineteen more years to contemplate his fate.

------------------------

The waters were still warm at Port Aransas and a number of children milled about building sand castles and playing as only children can do in the spraying surf. My toes pushed into the wet sand as I stood there looking out into the gulf and its clear skies.

It's an interesting community sitting on the top of Mustang Island across from the bay protecting Corpus Christi. It has everything I would ever want if I knew what I wanted which I don't. Momma has Tommy Letourneau and Travis has a chick he met at Maspero's of all places. I lied to Jimmy about Travis. It was a great fantasy but Travis is crazy for his new woman and I'd never fuck a married man in any event, at least not knowingly.

So I did my business, kicked the sand around a while longer and sold Jimmy's Triumph to a hungry kid on the island looking for a new excitement. When I rolled out of town it was in a brand new Ram and with the satellite radio blaring...

"Well I'll be damned! Look at you, little girl!" Gunny Beauregard beamed when he looked up from his regular plate of pancakes and sausages as I took a seat at his table.

Carole came running out from the other side of the counter and darn near knocked me to the floor before I could get up to give her a hug. The three of us sat at the table before Carole shouted out 'Club with fries for my girl here' at the new line cook working the grill in the back.

We caught up on things and some of the old regulars stopped by when they came in for their usual. I signed over my trailer to Gunny when he let me know he knew a couple that had been burned out of their apartment a week ago. I didn't really have any use for it at that point. I gave my old truck to Carole.

Carole had to get back to her work and I had a chance to thank Gunny properly for what he did for me when I was living out back. Call it a 'daddy thing' or whatever. It was a one off.

I always thought of him as an old jar head retiree but Gunny was actually only 43. He was tough as nails with Corp tats all over his arms and he had retired out of the Corp with 20 years of service in two war zones, a silver star and two purple hearts just 5 years ago. He was also a tender lover.

"Jesus, baby, you are beautiful." He whispered to me as his mouth found my aroused nipples and gently sucked them into his mouth. His strong hands had already pulled my bottoms off and he worked his tongue and lips down my smooth belly to where he expertly opened my vulva and coaxed my little girl out of her hooded boat.

It didn't take him long before I erupted in a rocking orgasm with my hands behind his head rubbing his close buzz cut and pulling his face deeper inside me. A short few moments later, my Gunny opened my thighs wider and shifted into position, rubbing his fat prick up and down my soaked pussy.

We found a perfect cadence and with a hand trailing down his firm ass I toyed with his anus as he fucked his engorged dick inside me. I couldn't call it love. Instead it was pleasure with a capital P and in my book he deserved every moment of it.

When we finished I lay in his strong arms for several minutes.

"So where are you going from here?"

"I don't know, Gunny. I'll probably ride around for a while and see things I've never seen; take a trip out to California maybe or maybe even Alaska. I don't know."

We lay there like that a while longer before we got up and showered, taking turns because the shower was so small. He had to leave after that but before he left I hugged him close and pulled a very small pull string jewelry bag out of my pocket and slipped it into his.

"Daniel P. Gunny Beauregard, I don't want you to look at that until I'm gone, OK? I mean it, not until I'm gone."

He agreed and we walked back up to the diner and he climbed into his truck, waved and headed down the road. Carole and I hung out in front of the diner not wanting to say goodbye. I knew I'd be back someday; I just didn't know when. As we hugged each other, I did the same thing with her. I slipped a second small drawstring bag into her dress pocket.

"Wait until I'm gone, Ms. Carole, and then look. You mean the world to me and this is a much for me as it is for you. Thank you so much for everything you did and I promise I'll be back someday. You have Momma's address to get in touch with me plus my cell."

Both jewelry bags contained around a hundred carats of stones, mostly diamonds.