Mad Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This doesn't concern you, Carolyn, I'll handle it," Samuel sputtered.

"I think that it does concern me," she continued and walked up to him.

Samuel less than gently pushed her away and said "No it doesn't."

The word "doesn't" was barely out of Samuel's mouth when Arnold had his left hand around his throat and was squeezing. The bodyguards were stunned and seemed ready to reach into their jackets. They stopped when Arnold said "You pull a gun and you'll spend the next week in a hospital." Once he was sure that they were backing down he released Phillips and said "Around me women are not touched in anger or to inflict discomfort, and around me everyone involved knows what's going on. You either get with that program or I'll refund your advance minus the expenses to get here and you can get someone else."

Phillips spent a few seconds making sure that his throat was still there and his voice operational then croaked "OK, don't get your panties in a bunch."

Arnold then turned to Carolyn -- who had a subtle smile on her face -- and gave her a partial rundown on why he was there. Then he turned back to Samuel, reviewed the documentary information he had requested, and then turned to Ralph, the older of the two bodyguards. "According to this there is the probability that Churnov, who may or may not be the top guy, will be going to a local restaurant at 5:00 p. m. today. Drive me over there now; I want to get the lay of the land, and see where his driver will be parking. I need to get some cellphones for my skip tracers."

Arnold reconnoitered the restaurant inside and out and was sitting with Ralph in an SUV across the street as 5:00 p. m. approached. Arnold really, really hoped that Churnov would be there today since time was of the essence. About 5:10 a limo pulled up, a guy who Ralph said was Churnov along with two thug-looking guys got out of the car and the three walked into the restaurant. Arnold put his HK SP5 (the civilian version of the MP5 compact machine gun) and Beretta RDO handgun on the floor of the SUV and told Ralph "Wait here."

Arnold hustled over to the isolated area where he was sure the limo was going to be parked and as the driver -- who also looked like a thug -- got out of the car Arnold hit him in the throat, then choked him out, took his gun, wallet and phone, and put his body in the trunk of the limo. Then by hitting code 1 on the driver's cellphone and intentionally introducing static into the line and in Russian that wasn't completely understandable but sounded something like "Problem with the limo" would in English he spoke into the phone. Then Arnold hid near the limo.

A few minutes later one of the thugs walked from the restaurant toward the limo and when he passed Arnold, Arnold shot him in the head from behind using the driver's gun and a piece of clothing from the limo driver as a poorly improvised suppressor. He took the other guy's gun, wallet and phone and put his body in the limo trunk too, along with the driver's gun, now wiped clean of Arnold's fingerprints and DNA. Then Arnold walked back to the SUV.

Arnold had Ralph drive him to the three story building that the skip tracers had rented an office, in. and told Ralph "Wait here" as he exited the vehicle. Arnold carried the two purloined wallets and cellphones to the Burkes, and then he hustled back to the SUV.

When Arnold got back to Phillips' house he told him "The first stage is complete. My communications people will now need about twelve to twenty four hours to get me all of the information that I need for phase two. In the meantime are you supposed to have a meeting with the extortionists?"

"Yes, at 5:00 a. m. someone is supposed to deliver $250,000 in cash to an address they'll text me shortly before that. They will pat down the deliveryman for weapons," Phillips replied.

"The delivery man will be me," Arnold said. "Right now I'd like some food and a nap, and then I'll get ready to go."

The cook quickly whipped up a meal -- Carolyn joined Arnold and Samuel -- then Carolyn took him to a guest room. "I hope that you'll be comfortable here; if there's something else that I can do, let me know."

Arnold wanted to say "Will you lay down on the bed naked and spread your legs," but instead opted for "Thanks. I'll be up early so if you hear prowling around after midnight don't be concerned."

Carolyn smiled.

Arnold had a both restful and disturbing sleep. He woke up with visions of him licking Carolyn's pussy, but quickly put them aside.

As Arnold meandered around the house getting all of his equipment ready he was somewhat startled to see Carolyn approach him in the kitchen, wearing a short bath robe.

"Why are you up?" he asked.

"I haven't been sleeping well lately, and you telling me why you're here hasn't helped any," she chuckled.

As Arnold prepared everything that he needed he and Carolyn talked. He found her easy to open up to, and she didn't allow him to evade her sometimes very personal questions when he tried to avoid them. Much to his surprise he ended up telling her about Alicia -- something he hadn't done to anyone else except his mother and sister. She was very sympathetic. She also asked him about his reaction when Samuel had pushed her. He told her about his past interventions and how something inside him made him that way, not sure exactly why. She seemed intrigued.

Arnold also got information from Carolyn. It turned out -- not surprising given how she looked -- that Carolyn was almost twenty years younger than Samuel, having just turned thirty. She wasn't real happy with her life, but didn't have a good alternative in view of the strict pre-nup that she had signed.

When Carolyn saw that it was getting close to 4:30 a. m. she gave Arnold a kiss on the cheek and said "Good luck." He watched her slink away, sighed, and then told himself "Get with the program -- no distractions or you won't make it out alive."

About ten minutes after Carolyn left him, Samuel stumbled into the kitchen and gave Arnold the information on a text he had just received. Arnold got into one of Phillips' SUVs and took off.

The building that Arnold entered -- sans weapons except for a hidden knife in his left boot -- with the money was an isolated ramshackle space. Inside were two big, and two small, guys. The two big guys were obviously Russian; the two small guys were obviously American. As one of the small guys was counting the money Arnold went on the attack.

He took out the two big guys in ten seconds flat with a series of kicks and elbows that they probably never consciously saw coming. When the small guy who wasn't counting pulled a gun Arnold smashed his face into a table while simultaneously disarming him. Then he tied up both of the small guys with zip ties from his right boot, gathered all four cellphones, and connected them in turn to equipment Mary Burke had set up on the roof of the building the Burkes had rented an office in. After about twenty minutes everything from the cellphones had been downloaded, and Arnold destroyed them.

After Arnold shot both of the prone big guys, using one of their guns, in the head he turned to the smaller guys. "One of you is going to tell me everything about the operation of the thugs you work for. If you don't lie, you'll live. The other guy will be shot." They both immediately started talking into the microphone of Arnold's special cellphone, which was connected to equipment that the Burkes had set up.

After a half hour Arnold got the impression that the guy who had been counting the money was senior and a true believer, while the other guy was junior and in it only for the money. He shot the senior guy in the head, kept the junior guy zip tied, and said to him "In an hour you can leave. Take this $5,000 from the extortion money and get out of town. Don't worry about your ex-comrades tracking you down; they'll all be dead within the next twenty four hours."

The frightened guy, who had already peed his pants, shook his head "yes" vigorously. Arnold took the remaining $245,000 and returned to the SUV.

Arnold drove to the home of who he now knew was the big boss; not Churnov, who was first lieutenant, but Victor Spasky. It was only 6:26 a. m. He figured that the direct approach was best.

Holding his suppressed HK SP5 in his hands, with grenades of different types mounted on a weapons sash, a syringe of tranquilizer in a container in his back pocket, an Ontario MK 3 knife in a scabbard, two handguns in holsters on his waist, and with camo clothes and face paint, he approached the house. He killed three exterior guards without waking any members of the household simply by shooting them with the suppressed HK SP5. He then put that gun down, killed two interior guards with his knife, and then cautiously went from room to room. Kids were in two bedrooms, which he skipped; two other bedrooms were empty. The last bedroom Spasky and his wife were sleeping in.

Arnold carefully snuck up on Spasky's wife, injected her with the tranquilizer -- which woke Spasky up -- and put one of the handguns in Spasky's face, keeping him quiet. Spasky's wife made sounds of protest for about twenty seconds, after which the tranquilizer took effect, and she passed out.

Arnold rousted Spasky up and asked "How many guards are in or around the house?" When he didn't immediately answer Arnold hit him in the head with the pistol grip of his handgun. After feeling his own blood Spasky said "Three outside, three inside, the next shift comes at 8:00 a. m."

Arnold zip tied and gagged Spasky, then went looking for the third in-house guard. He found him coming out of the bathroom on the first floor. Unfortunately the guy saw Arnold and brought his gun up so Arnold had to shoot him twice, making enough noise to wake the kids up.

Arnold gently herded the kids into the main bedroom with their mother, and tied the kids and mother together with zip ties and assured the kids that neither they nor their mother would be harmed. Then Arnold dragged Spasky down to the first floor.

Arnold left Spasky, piled the three exterior guards at the back of the house, and then dragged the three interior guards outside and piled them up with the others so that the kids wouldn't see them when they eventually came downstairs.

Arnold took no chances with the change of guard when they arrived. He got a bonus when he saw that Churnov was with them as they arrived in two SUVs.

Arnold mowed all seven arriving Russians down as soon as they exited their vehicles. Then he took Spasky to his vehicle and got the names and numbers of all of his remaining alive comrades. Then he shot Spasky in the head, dumped his body in a remote location, and had the Burkes call all of the twelve remaining comrades and tell them that Spasky was dead (including where his body had been dumped), that the operation was disbanded, and that they had twelve hours to get out of town or they would be hunted down and killed.

Then Arnold returned to the Phillips household.

Arnold reported to Phillips that his problem had likely been completely taken care of. He would wait in town twenty four hours more to be sure that the only alive comrades were clearing out (which was being monitored by the Burkes), then he would collect the second million dollars of his fee, and be off.

Samuel enthusiastically shook his hand. The two bodyguards looked stunned. Carolyn asked "Are you staying here?"

"No -- on the remote chance that the authorities approach you I want to be gone. I'm staying at the Hilton, however, and will make sure that everything is cleaned up before I ask Samuel to electronically transfer the balance of my payment. Nice meeting you Carolyn," Arnold continued, shaking her hand while slipping a piece of paper into it that had "Marriott Room 1202" hand written on it.

************

10:00 p. m. on the day that Arnold shook Carolyn's hand there was a knock on the door of room 1202 in the Marriott hotel. That wasn't really Arnold's room -- his was 1142 -- but the guy in 1202 had been paid by Arnold to redirect a woman who met Carolyn's description -- but only that woman (otherwise he was just to play dumb) -- to 1142. When with a wan smile Carolyn knocked on 1142 Arnold quickly spirited her into the room and held her at arm's length as he stared into her intense emerald green eyes.

"Carolyn what do you feel when you look at me?"

"I feel wet panties," she snickered. "What do you feel when you look at me?"

"I feel completely alive for the first time since Alicia died. I want to ravish you every day for the rest of my life."

"Well?" Carolyn challenged.

Thirty seconds later she was lying naked on her back on the king size bed in Room 1142 with her legs splayed and with Arnold attacking her with his tongue, lips, and fingers, with the alacrity one would expect for a starving man with a pizza. Carolyn's first orgasm was great; her second fantastic; her third epic; before she demanded his cock in her anxious pussy.

As Arnold's sword was buried in Carolyn's scabbard she clamped down on it with her pc muscles, locked her thighs around his waist, and then started squeezing and releasing while Arnold pistoned in and out, with no attention by either to synchronization. Arnold grunted as he deposited two testicles worth of cum into Carolyn's pulsating vagina as she screamed her climax into his shoulder.

By eight o'clock the next morning the lovers were even more serene than they were sore.

"Holy shit, Mad Dog," Carolyn chuckled, having extracted Arnold's nickname from him while he was in the throes of passion the previous evening, "you are one passionate guy. You just about killed me last night -- but what a fucking way to go!" she smiled.

"You're so far beyond awesome that you're in a separate galaxy," Arnold replied. "You are the only woman in my life besides Alicia that I was immediately attracted to; there is something about you that turns my spine into jelly..."

"And stiffens your dick," Carolyn laughed as she interrupted him.

"Where do we go from here, Goddess?"

"Hmmm...It would really be irrational of me to leave my husband and my friends in North Carolina to hook up with you just because you're my best fuck ever by a light year. However, that is where I'm presently leaning."

"Tell you what," Arnold retorted. "Why don't we go on a two week vacation together -- say like to Hawaii. Then if you can still stand me I'll wrap up Mad Dog Enterprises and we can live anywhere in the country that you want to."

"What will you do for work?" she smiled.

"I have twenty million put away -- not counting the last three million from Samuel minus $200,000 for expenses and $7000,000 for the Burkes -- so I don't need to work. However, I'd like to teach martial arts, go back to college and get my Bachelor's degree, and then teach elementary school. I love kids."

"How about some of your own; I'm 30 years old so we should get started on them if we hook up," she coyly replied.

"I'd like three," he smiled, "you up for it?"

"Yeah -- but maybe I'm a spoiled brat or a rich bitch -- then what?"

"As long as you love me -- and make love to me -- I'll survive."

"Is that what we were doing last night -- making love?"

"Hell no; last night it was pure, unadulterated, wild-ass fucking. This morning we'll start making love," Arnold replied with a smile on his face as he kissed Carolyn, then gently went down on her for a few minutes, and then entered her gently but possessively, with an emotional component much larger even than the satisfying physical one.

As the new lovers lay in post coital bliss the sun seemed to shine brighter, the air seemed to be cleaner, and the birds seemed to sing more cheerfully for both Arnold and Carolyn.

************

By noon the next day the Burkes reported to Arnold that except for one all of the remaining Spasky comrades had left the area. Arnold went to visit the remaining one. He turned out to be in a wheelchair from a recent accident, was American, not Russian, and had been trying to quit Spasky for the last eighteen months. Arnold let him be with a warning to never get involved in criminal activities again. The guy readily agreed.

Arnold instructed the Burkes to take all of the equipment back to Colorado on a private plane and then take down the website and wind down the business. Since the Burkes had also become wealthy due to their dealings with Arnold (they got 25% after expenses) they were happy to do something else and start a family.

At seven o'clock that night Arnold met Carolyn in the Charlotte airport, Arnold having booked two first class tickets for Los Angeles, and then on to Honolulu. As they kissed Carolyn said "I shipped anything I wanted to your address in Colorado. I left Samuel a note to file for divorce and I'll sign the papers. Now I'm your responsibility. Think you can handle that?"

"I'm going to give it my best!" Arnold replied, followed by another passionate kiss.

************

Eight years later as despite never having played soccer himself Arnold was excitedly coaching his six year old girl Alicia's Barrington Heights soccer team. The Arnold Van Vleet's had settled in a suburb of a big city only about twenty five miles from Carolyn's family and about thirty miles from Arnold's mother's house.

As Arnold was excitedly coaching Alicia's team four year old Brandon Van Vleet was running along the side of the field pretending like he was playing. Two year old Emily was sitting with her two grandmothers as they chatted away and occasionally bounced a miniature soccer ball to Emily. Carolyn jumped up and down encouraging all of the girls on the field while holding Buster's leash.

Buster was the only dog in the family; Arnold was no longer "Mad Dog," and hadn't been for eight years; he was now a third grade teacher and the fitness coach for local High School. He was simply "Daddy," "Hubby," "son," and "son-in-law," although Carolyn had no doubt that if anyone ever tried to hurt anyone in their family that Mad Dog would re-appear. It was a comforting thought; almost like being married to sensitive David Banner and the fierce Incredible Hulk at the same time.

12