Mad Dog - First Strike Ch. 02

Story Info
Mad Dog takes his girl home.
1.5k words
4.32
4.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 - Push It:

"Y'all are sure that this is OK babe?" It was the millionth time since the train had left Euston Mack had asked me THAT question.

"Yes," I sounded a wee bit snippy. I regretted it at once. To make amends I reached across the table's scratched Formica and took her hands in mine. "All it is, is you spending a couple of weeks at my place. I mean, come on, you've handled tougher situations before. Right?"

The train began to slow down as it approached Stafford Station. Outside the gloom was gathering as the afternoon got older.

"But it is a big deal y' know hun," Mack is usually the epitome of coolness. I'd never seen her look even slightly nervous before. But there are distinct signs of stress now. "I'm meeting your mom for the first time it's a major milestone in a relationship. If she doesn't like me things could go, what's that Brit phrase I've heard y'all use? Oh yeah, pear shaped."

"It'll be fine, trust me," I tried to put her at her ease by sounding reassuring, "mum's looking forward to meeting you."

I gazed into her blue eyes, reached across and brushed a strand of blonde hair off her face then lent forwards. Mack followed suit, and we kissed.

Mum met us in the station forecourt. I swear when she saw us come through the gate from the platform, walking hand-in-hand, she clapped her hands and gave a little bounce of joy. Mack, switched on as ever, picked up this.

"Looks like someone's glad to see you," she said quietly.

"Make that us, and more significantly, you," I said out of the side of my mouth. "I live in the same house as mum. She sees me all the time. It's your arrival she's over the moon about."

"Why?" Mack asked.

"Because you're the first woman I've been serious about since..." I paused and caught myself, "...since, you know, Rachel died."

Mum rushed forwards to greet us. She gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek then turned to Mack who offered her hand to shake. Mum dodged it and closed in for a hug.

"Did you have a good journey? Is London manic? How are you finding life over here Mackenzie? Should I call you that? I've heard Michael call you Mack on the phone, which do you prefer?"

"Mum!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Mack's just fine Mrs Madog."

"Oh please, call me Jen," she replied. "Right, I managed to find a parking spot that's only a mile away from the station, does anyone need a hand with luggage?"

As usual I had my ex-army Bergen on my back, and Mack had a posh-looking suitcase on wheels. Nothing that we couldn't handle.

"I think we can manage, what with Mike being ex-British Army and me having been a Green Beret when I was in the National Guard," Mack told mum.

"Green Beret? That's like the A Team off the telly?" Mum asked, she didn't wait for an answer, "ooh, fancy that."

"That's right Ma'am," Mack nodded.

"Oh do stop being so formal," she led us out into the street, "I told you, call me Jen."

"Mackenzie was wrongfully convicted for a crime she didn't commit and forced to escape to the Los Angeles underground where she survived as a soldier of fortune," I said, then began humming the theme to the TV show.

"Give over Michael," mum lightly tapped me on the arm.

"The thing is, Mack outranked me, she was an officer" I told her, "a captain."

"And you were?" Mack asked.

"I was a sergeant, as you well know," I said snippily.

"Oh, does that mean you get to boss him about?" Mum asked, and then corrected herself, "of course it does. And if he's sensible he'll do whatever you tell him."

Both women grinned at each other and I began to feel as though my fate was sealed. Not that I really minded.

We got home without a major incident, which is a miracle the way mum drives. In forty-five years of driving she's never had an accident. But she's seen dozens.

I showed Mack up to my childhood bedroom. Mum wanted us to have separate rooms. As a result the spare room had been made ready for Mack's arrival, but I suspect mum knew which room Mack and I would be in come bedtime.

"You know this place is a time capsule, don't you hun?" Mack was looking round my bedroom. "I mean, it's like it hasn't changed since...what? The early noughties?"

"Yeah, I know," I sighed. "I went off to the army and mum pretty much sealed my room up."

She started thumbing through the shelf with my CD collection.

"Y'all got a lot of these Now albums," she announced, "how come?"

"Well, you see, they were compulsory when I was a kid. It didn't matter if you couldn't stand most of the songs on the album, as soon as a new compilation was out you went and bought it," I told her. "It was the law! If the authorities found out that you hadn't purchased a copy you could end up doing hard time."

Mack took a CD out of its jewel case and loaded it into my stereo. It started playing and she started to sing along to the music.

"Ah push it, ooh baby... Salt n Pepper," she grinned broadly and began twerking. "I love this song."

She extended a slender forefinger and beckoned me. I joined her in the middle of my the bedroom floor.

We weren't dancing. I'm not sure what it was we were doing, but it wasn't dancing.

Mack began rubbing herself on me. She span round facing away but rubbed herself up and down my body like a stripper working a pole. I ran my hands up her legs, along her flanks and cupped her breasts. All the while I was matching the rhythm of the music by thrusting against her undulating buttocks.

"Now wait a minute y'all, this dance aint for everybody, only the sexy people..." She sang.

I dropped my right hand from her breast to her buttock and playfully slapped it. Mack grabbed my hand and replaced it on her boob before bending at the waist and rubbing her buttocks onto my rapidly stiffening cock. And that was the moment mum tapped on the door and walked in without being told to enter.

"Oh," she froze in the doorway, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were, ah, dancing?"

Mack and I disengaged quickly, and with no small amount of embarrassment.

"Is there something I can do for you?" I asked breathlessly.

"Well I was just wanted to tell you that dinner will be ready in ten minutes," she paused and smiled wickedly, "you could just about fit a knee trembler in if you're quick. I'm doing stew, I'll keep it on the stove. Help yourselves when you're ready. I know sex always gave me a healthy appetite."

"Mum!" I was shocked.

Mack put her fingertips to her lips. She didn't know whether to smile or be shocked.

"Oh come on, I was young once," she smiled slyly at a memory. "When I think of all the positions and places your dad and I did it back in the day... I gave him a blow job while we drove down the motorway at seventy miles an hour once."

Mum tilted her head to one side and her face took on a wistful expression then left.

As mum shut the door behind her Mack turned to face me.

"It'd be rude not to do it, your mom pretty much gave us a green light shug." She gently pushed me backwards to the leather armchair in the corner of the room. "Why don't you sit down hun?"

I fell into the chair and she sank gracefully to her knees in front of me. She began caressing my thighs. I looked into her eyes, she smiled and gently pushed her fingertips along the fabric of my jeans until she found the zip.

I raised my hips and Mack eased my jeans and underpants down together in one smooth movement. My cock was hard.

Mack took it in her cool hand, she pulled my foreskin back and then lent forwards to kiss the tip. She looked up at me through her eyelashes and smiled, then lent forward and took my cockhead in her mouth.

I lent back in the chair, closed my eyes and smiled. I felt the the warm, wet sensation as she engulfed my whole cock in her mouth.

Mack's head bobbed up and down, I began to move my hips in rhythm with her, pistoning my cock deep into her mouth and then letting it slip back until only the cockhead was between her lips.

The tempo speeded up until I stiffened and came. My hips jerking spasmodically, pulsing into her. My cock felt cold as it left the warm, moist sheath of her mouth.

Mack kissed my cock gently, just a peck. She looked up into my eyes and smiled.

"Hun, you need to know one thing," he smile became mischievous, "I love you and you're mine."

"And being owned has its privileges, right?"

"Damned right."

"Oh good," I sighed.