Madam Ambassador Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Human ambassador's first week with the alien.
3.6k words
4.36
6.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lxnd
Lxnd
206 Followers

Chapter 2 of Part 1

Samantha's first week with Gronxok

Samantha's eyes took a few moments to adjust to the darkness. She heard a low growl coming from a corner of the room and saw Gronxok's silhouette as he was sitting there.

She was scared and even now wanted to back out. She couldn't possibly do this to her husband... but then in her mind's eye she saw the death and destruction that could be caused if their mission failed.

So steeling herself once again, she put a sexy smile on her face and looked towards the Pishaach.

She called out to him, "Heyyy Gronxok! How aaarree youu? I heard you've been missing me...?" and slowly walked towards him, sexily swinging her hips and taking firm steps to make her big delectable breasts bounce, jiggle and sway.

"Computer", she called out to the AI, "increase illumination in this cabin by 30%." The room got brighter and was now bathed in a low, sensual off-white light.

Samantha was shocked when she finally saw Gronxok. He looked like a monster from Old Earth's stories. His usually black eyes were glowing bloody red, there was an ugly snarl on his goblin-like face and he was sitting stark naked, his muscles rippled under his pasty gray skin.

Samantha fought the instinct to scream and run away out of the room. She was a seasoned diplomat who was used to facing down much greater dangers. So she quickly regained control of herself and continued walking sexily towards Gronxok.

She stopped about two meters away from him and when he just sat there staring at her, growling, she said, "Don't you like me? ... Look I've got some stuff that we can have fun with." and putting the backpack down on the floor, she turned around and bent over, keeping her smooth, long legs straight so that her alluring ass was sticking out, exposing the pink lips of her tight pussy and her tiny little rosebud between her full buttocks.

She remained standing in that position and slowly took out the silk ropes, lubricants, oils, paddle and clamps and crocodile clips and placed them on the floor.

As she was doing this, she sensed movement behind her as Gronxok rose up from his corner. When he came near her, she could feel the heat emanating from his naked body; he was a little taller than her and his muscles were taut as he slowly prowled around her.

She straightened up as he came and stood before her.

He came near her and sniffed her pretty face. She started shuddering with fear and nervousness; Samantha had never seen him like this, looking so ... monster-like. Both his dicks were fully erect. They looked much like a human's dick but were gray and black in color. Each of them was about 9 inches long and 4 inches in girth.

He frowned and snarled at her, making her tremble, and then looking down at her large naked jiggling breasts, he licked his lips and then moved behind her.

Bending down he sniffed her beautiful ass and pussy and for the first time, the expression on his face softened a little and his cocks lurched up.

He went and stood in front of her again. This time he put both his hands on her smooth, firm round breasts, gave them a light squeeze and growled in appreciation.

Samantha flinched in surprise at the heat coming from his hands. She couldn't help wondering how hot his cocks must be and how they would feel inside her tight holes.

Gronxok seemed fascinated with Mrs Samantha Kane's big mommy breasts as he squeezed them, weighed them and lightly slapped them.

He pinched her pink nipples, making her squeal with pain, "Owwchh!!"

Gronxok snickered hearing her squeal and pinched her nipples again. Then as he started kneading her magnificent breasts, Samantha cried out, "Owww ...Ouch ...OOOH.. AAUhhh!"

His hands were hot to touch and he was squeezing and kneading her breasts hard. She wanted to pry his hands away from her breasts but remembered what she had read about Pishaach females being submissive when in heat. So she kept her hands at her side and let Gronxok do whatever he wanted with her.

Then he suddenly let out a guttural growl and grabbed the back of her head with one hand and kissed her mouth hungrily, pulling her to him, thrusting his black tongue inside her sweet mouth and grabbed her round ass with his other hand.

The odor from his mouth and heat from his skin as he kissed and hugged her were too much for poor Samantha and she tried to break free from his grip and moaned into his mouth, "MMMMMM... HMMMM ...HGGMMMHHGGHH!"

Gronxok spanked her hard and held her even tighter and continued to forcibly make out with her.

He started kissing and licking her beautiful face and groaned, "GGGRRRRRNNNNNMMMHHH!"

Samantha shut her eyes tightly, letting the goblin-like alien kiss her, lick her, caress and fondle her and squeeze her tits and ass.

He moved his face lower and started licking her neck and the nape of her neck, and then moved even lower to her heaving chest.

He held both her breasts in his hands again and started slobbering over them; kissing, licking and biting them, nibbling on them, all the while grunting his appreciation of her perfect breasts.

Letting go of her big round boobs, he put his hands on the backside of her upper thighs, just below her ass and lifted her up like a rag-doll so that her breasts were directly in his face without him needing to bend down.

He continued playing with her breasts like for a few more minutes and then threw her down on the floor.

"OOWWWHH!" Samantha cried as her sweet behind hit the floor. Grabbing both her legs, Gronxok flipped her over onto her stomach. Her left leg was straight but her right leg was folded up at the knee, causing her pink pussy lips to open up slightly. She was surprised to find herself getting aroused by all this rough treatment.

He knelt between her legs, placed his hands on her sweet round buttocks and started squeezing them. He spanked them, making her cry out in pain and humiliation. He spanked her hard on both buttocks and then squeezed them again.

Then prying open her buttocks, he looked at her asshole and pussy and growled, looking confused.

He flipped her over onto her back again and raised and spread her legs, holding her ankles above his head, making her hips lift up from the floor, bending her sexy back. He looked at her crotch again and seemed confused.

Samantha said, "Ooohhhh! Gronxok, I'm human, not a Pishaach! I don't have two pussies ... you'll have to make do with what I have, pussy and an ass ....!" She wasn't sure how much he understood which was just as well, she had only ever spoken to him in formal language before this, when he was Prof Gronxok, the gentle Pishaach gentleman, not this monster who was filled with lust.

He growled and holding her thighs in his hands lowered his face to her crotch and sniffed and licked it, along the crack of her butt, over her lubricated pink rosebud and perineum to her pink pussy which was now wet with her own juices along with the lube.

He thrust his burning tongue, first into her pussy and then into her cute little butthole, making Samantha gasp and moan, "HHUuuunnhhhhnnaa .... aaAAAAHHH ...Wooww ...hooo!"

Flipping her around on her stomach again, Gronxok pried open her buttocks and pulling up her hips, he licked both of her waiting holes again and grunted in satisfaction.

He spent the next five minutes squeezing and pinching her smooth round buttocks, spanking them, biting them, nibbling on them, licking, kissing and sucking on them but mostly eating her ass and pussy like his life depended on it.

Samantha lay there on the floor, moaning, squealing and screaming at the treatment her sexy backside was getting. Her face was on the floor, resting on its left side, her long red hair splayed above her head; her big boobs were pressed onto the floor while her waist, hips and thighs were lifted above the floor, her knees and balls of her feet and toes resting on the floor.

Gronxok was kneeling between her legs, with full access to her pussy and ass; both his cocks were twitching wildly, spraying her belly, ass, thighs and back

with a shower of his precum.

Giving both her holes a final lick, he stood up and aligned both his cocks on her holes, his upper cock against her pretty pink rosebud and his lower cock against her soft delicate, wet labia.

.

"Here it comes!" Samantha thought to herself, "I hope it doesn't hurt much..." Then she softly whispered, "I'm sorry Jack .... forgive me ....."

Holding her hips tightly, Gronxok gave one hard downward thrust, penetrating both her holes simultaneously with his burning hot cocks!

Samantha screamed at the double invasion of her alluring body, "AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH... HHHHHAAAAUUUNNNNHHHH .... OOOOHHHHH ...AAAAUUUHHHH ...hunnnn hnnnn .... hhhhhnnnnn ...aawww .... ooohhh!"

It hurt a little and getting her anus penetrated for the first time felt strange. And the fact that both the cocks seemed to be burning hot didn't exactly make things more comfortable.

Gronxok was only halfway in in both holes. He held that position for a few moments, waiting for Samantha to quiet down. Then he thrust again and was now balls deep inside the beautiful married woman's ass and pussy. She screamed with pain again, her fleshy buttocks jiggling and the whole of her smooth white body had now turned red and was trembling with pain and pleasure.

Her Pishaach mate held his position deep inside her, without moving for a few more moments, waiting for her to catch her breath.

She whimpered, "OOoooohhhh! Gronxokkkk! .... I've never felt this way beforeeee .... it hurts so much ... but feels soooooo goood! .... Ohhhhh ....Wow!"

Then as she felt his thick hard cocks pulling partways out of her, she gasped, "HHNNNNNNUUNNHHHHH .....WOOOOWWWWW!!"

And as he crashed back into her again, she screamed, "AAAAAAUUUOOOOHHHH OOOOHHHOO AARRRGGGHHHH!"

Gronxok now, balls deep inside her, gripping her smooth ample hips tightly, looked up towards the ceiling and and roared, "GGGGGRRRRAAAAAAOOOORRRRRR!" and then started fucking his beautiful human mate in earnest.

Samantha let out a series of very high pitched screams as she received the thick hard alien cocks in her ass and pussy. They were both so tight that Gronxok had to jerk his hips on every inward thrust in order to properly penetrate both her holes. Not that he was complaining. His ugly face was now a mask of lust and pleasure and he fucked her hard.

He spanked her as her fucked her, reached down and pulled her hair, slapped the side of her head and struck her smooth sexy naked back, pinched her buttocks and thighs, all the time keeping a steady tempo of his thrusts in and out of the screaming, squealing and moaning Mrs Samantha Kane.

She came twice during this time as she was losing her anal virginity. But the Pishaach continued to relentlessly pound her, groaning, grunting and moaning.

Then he pushed her down flat on her stomach on the floor and kept banging her. Her body was slick with her sweat and the oil that she had applied earlier. Some strands of her hair stuck to her sweat covered face. He held the top of her pretty head in one hand and gripped the side of her hip with the other, licking and kissing her face as he rapidly fucked her.

The room echoed with the sounds of their slapping flesh, Samantha's groans, moans, squeals and screams and her Pishaach mate's grunts and groans.

She had another shaking, trembling orgasm under Gronxok which she announced by crying out, "YEESSSS....OOOHHH YESSSS .... YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN YOU .... UGLY GOBLIN ... YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM ... I"M CUMMINNNNNGGGG!!! OOOHHHHH .... I'M CUMMING ON ALIEN COCKS ..... AWWWWHHH OOOHHHH .... UUUUFFFFFFF .... FFFAAARRGGHHHH ...HMMMMMM!"

After this, Gronxok also pressed her down and let out a roar, pressing his crotch into her backside, both his cocks sending spurt after spurt of alien seed into her bowels and womb.

He lay there panting and groaning on top of the naked wife and mother for a couple of minutes.

She whispered to him, "Ohhh .. Gronxok ... you've taken my anal virginity, my last virginity .... oh fuck! ... oh wow! .... hunnnnmmmmhhh!"

Then he got off her, pulling his cocks out of her. As the thick cocks withdrew from her holes, the rim of her ass was pulled up a little along with the dick. Samantha groaned, "HHMMMRRROOOAAAAAHHH!!"

As soon an Gronxok was out of her, she got up, picked up a tube of antiseptic and hobbled to the bathroom. There she checked out her gaping and abused pussy and ass in the mirror. Both of her orifices were rapidly shrinking back to their original sizes but were slightly bleeding. She quickly applied the antiseptic to her injured holes and watched as the cream acted rapidly, healing all damage and making the damaged tissue good as new.

She sighed with relief; she hadn't expected that sex with Prof Gronxok would be this intense. She wondered if the contraceptive she had taken earlier would be enough to keep her infertile for a whole month. Her period had just ended a couple of days back so she wouldn't get pregnant now but then she may have to be with Gronxok for one week. And if that wasn't enough, she'd have to be with him for up to four weeks at least.

The last thing she wanted was a Pishaach-human hybrid growing in her womb. Her husband wouldn't be able to handle it....

Waves of guilt overcame her as she thought about her husband and she burst into tears.

Then after she had finished crying she washed her face, she tied her red hair in a ponytail and went to the bathroom door. She hoped that Gronxok would be resting now but just then heard him growling near the door.

Taking a deep breath she stepped back out into the cabin and was immediately pounced on by the Pishaach who was rock hard again.

Ten minutes later, the beautiful wife and mother was on her back, under an ugly alien creature who had spent the last ten minutes abusing her sexy body by groping, squeezing, slapping and pinching her big lovely breasts and delectable ass and thighs. He had bitten her, licked, kissed and sucked on her tits, ass, thighs, face, shoulders, armpits and neck and belly.

He had pinched and tugged at her shaved pussy, flipped her over and spanked her before eating her ass and then flipped her back onto her stomach and ate her pussy while pressing her breasts and twisting her pink nipples.

Now, she was on her back, her lovely legs spread and knees folded with her feet pointing to the ceiling and her back bent over almost double, lying in the arms of her alien abuser, who was kissing and sucking her beautiful face and mouth.

She was waiting for the penises whose tips were at her doors to enter into her a second time. This time, she would receive his top penis into her pussy and the bottom one into her own bottom.

He growled into her mouth and thrust his hips forward. The thick heads of both his penises were momentarily stopped at the tiny openings of the woman's pussy and anus before relentlessly moving in to take her once again.

Samantha gasped at the intrusion and as the fucking started, she began to scream, yelp and moan again.

Getting two cocks together seemed to overwhelm her as she orgasmed over and over again for the alien lying on top of her.

After about twenty five minutes, the Pishaach once again came inside her with a roar but this time he didn't withdraw from her. He remained hard and kept thrusting in and out of her, squeezing her buttocks, kissing and sucking her face.

Samantha was tired now and almost in a delirium but knew there was no way she could stop the Pishaach in heat from fucking her; he had waited long enough. So, she just lay there, softly whimpering and moaning, giving him what he wanted, taking his twin cocks deep inside her.

Her pussy juices had mingled with his freshly released semen and the mixture was splashing out from the sides of her taut pussy lips. As was the semen in her anus.

The only sounds to be heard in the room were Gronxok's grunts and the wet, squelching, splashing sound of the couples' slapping flesh and Samantha's soft moans and whimpers, "Ooooohhhhh .... hmmmmhhhh ...awww .... humnnhmmm .... oohhh ... so difffffferenttt .... sssooo gooood ....hmmmm .....two cockssss ... I'm taking twoo coccckkkssss ..... Ohhhh Gronxokkkkk .....yesss .... don't stop ..... never stop fucckinngg mmmeeeee .....ohhhh ....you've taken my ass ....... my virgin asss .... my married ass ..... my asss hurrrrstss .... but feelss soo goood .... my asss and my pussyyy ...yours Gronxokkk ...yourss.... ohhhhh .... hmmmm!"

Suddenly, Gronxok tightened his grip on her ass and flipped around. Now he was lying underneath his human mate, who rested her head on his shoulder, pressing her ample boobs on his chest and started slowly moving her hips up and down, fucking the two cocks impaling her in her pussy and ass. Their juices started overflowing out from inside her onto his lower belly and balls.

He grunted and spanked her; in reply Samantha sped up her thrusts but was tired in less than a minute and slowed down again. Gronxok had to spank her several times to get her to fuck him properly. But she was just too exhausted.

So, without withdrawing from her, he held her tightly to himself and stood up abruptly. Samantha was shocked out of her stupor as she had to hold onto her Pishaach mate for dear life as he thrust in and out of her rapidly and hard, standing up, her legs wrapped tightly around her waist and arms locked around his shoulders.

She screamed as he took her roughly again. She was sure that by now her ass must have been torn by the giant dick inside it.

But she couldn't help cumming on the alien cocks again and again and screaming out in pain, delight and pure lust filled pleasure.

Finally, Gronxok dropped her onto his bed and lying on top of her, squeezed her full breasts, kissed and licked her face and with a roar pressed his crotch into hers with a rotating motion, started filling her up again.

Samantha lost count of how many times the alien in heat took her that day. He remained inside her that first day even when they were eating their standard replicator prepared meal.

That entire first week that they were together, Samantha gave up her ass and pussy to the alien several times during the day and night. Had it not been for the medicinal creams that she had brought along, she could have been severely injured.

Often she had been woken up from her sleep during an erotic dream where she was being fucked by two versions of her husband together, only to wake up and realize that she was indeed being fucked in her sleep though not by her husband but by the two dicked goblin-like Gronxok.

They usually took breaks from copulating only for eating and for bathroom breaks.

It seemed as if most of the alien's bodily functions, except for reproduction had been put on hold.

Dr Denfe would occasionally call up over the communicator to check up on her. But she couldn't talk much with her mate's cocks shafting in and out of her.

Samantha had been startled the first time the good doctor had called. She was on all fours being taken by Gronxok from behind and was just in the midst of her third orgasm in that position when she heard the computer go, "Dr Denfe calling for Ambassador Samantha Kane."

Without thinking, she yelled out, "YYEESSSSS!!!"

Dr Denfe said, "Ambassador, just checking to see how you're doing..."

In reply, the doctor heard the Ambassador go, "OOOOOHHHH!!! I'M FFFIIINEEE .... OOOHHHHH .... SSSOOOO GOOOOD .... YESS .. YESS.. YES! DON'T STOP GRONXOKKK ... "

The doctor heard the rhythmic sounds of fucking : floc floc floc floc floc .... interspersed with noises that sounded like slaps, mingled with the voice of the ambassador and grunts and groans of Prof Gronxok.

".... DOCTORRRR DEFEEENNNEEE ... OHHH ... HE'S FUCKING ME ... FUCKING ME ... AND FFFUCCKKIINNNGG MEEE ... NON STOPPPP .... OHHHHH SOOO GOOOD .... AHHHH HE ... HE MAKE ...S .... KA ...MAKING .... MEE ...CUMMMMM ... HHH heee ...he SPANKS me .. kisses Me ... BITes ME ... slaps me arounnnnnddd ... and he FUCKS ME ... FUCCCKKKSSS ME .... FUCCCKKKSSSS MEEEEEEE .... fucks MY ASSS and MY PUSSY TOGETHERRRRRR .... OW OUCH! ... HE'S INSIDE ME NOWWW .... OOWWWW .... HE'SS SPANKING ME ... SQUEEZINNNGGG MY TIITTTTTSS ...MY TITTSS ....FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Lxnd
Lxnd
206 Followers
12