Madam Emma Calls for Tea

Story Info
Indian man enjoys tea and more in the house of a lady friend.
6.7k words
3.88
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down on the soft carpet by Madam Emma's feet as she remained seated on the chair, and then bent over, completely almost prostrating myself to her as I pressed my lips against the smooth white skin of her ankle. I was now fully naked, my bum raised in the air, as I planted kisses on Madam Emma's toes and ankles. I then started to suck on the toes of her right foot, and my tongue lashed out as it licked the soft hard to reach places in between the toes.

The afternoon had started so differently.

Madam Emma, one of my longtime friends from the kink community, had messaged me last night to see if I was working downtown today. Sometimes I worked near where she lived. When I replied in the affirmative, she had asked me if I wanted to drop by her place for tea after work.

"After all," Madam Emma had written, "You make a wonderful masala chai, and it's been a while since I had your tea."

"Of course, ma'am." I had replied. "I would be delighted to make and serve you my special masala chai."

And so, after work I had taken a shower in a gym nearby, and then commuted to where she lived. Madam Emma was a well-known figure in our local femdom community, and we had known each other for years. She sometimes had small parties at her own house where I attended as her servant. Other times we would often go to munches together, or perhaps sometimes even a couple of fetish events or two. She had topped me a few times, but it's been a while - almost a couple of years - since we had last played.

Madam Emma had hip surgery sometime ago, and since then we had talked and communicated more as friends. I had helped her once by doing some yard work for her after her surgery. I also helped her move some furniture once. So, when she asked me for tea, I had happily accepted, not expecting any play. Just like the last time I was at her place for tea.

After we had biscuits and my masala chai, Madam Emma complained about her tired feet. This is where I asked her if she would like a foot massage. As a guy used to serving as a slave for ladies, and especially the white ladies that formed part of Madam Emma's closeknit circle, I knew how to give a good foot massage, and Madam Emma knew it.

"Just a foot massage, honey." She had warned me. "I am not in the mood today for any playing."

"Of course, ma'am. Just a foot massage."

That's how it started, of course. Yet, half an hour later, I found myself naked, bent over, prostrated at her feet, kissing, and licking her toes.

I heard Madam Emma sigh. I knew she loved having her toes kissed and sucked. She cast a glance down at my naked figure, bent over on the carpet, now kissing her left foot, and then gazed at my naked buttocks.

"Tarek." She said softly.

I stopped kissing her foot and turned my head to look up, while still remaining on my haunches, bent over.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"I wasn't planning on playing today. I had called you just for some tea." She then reached out and patted my buttocks. "But the sight of your nice big round bum, naked and available, ready to be spanked, is tempting me."

"Ma'am." I replied, remaining very still in my submissive position, even as Madam Emma continued to caress my buttocks. "I am here at your feet, at your service. However, you wish it to be, ma'am."

"You are adorable when you are naked and trying to please." Madam Emma giggled. "I know you are secretly hoping we will play, you naughty boy!"

She suddenly reached out and grabbed my left ear. Giving it a slight twist, she pulled my ear.

"Come, Tarek." Madam Emma started to stand up, and she hauled me up powerfully by the ear. "Stand up."

"Yes, ma'am." I answered, standing up fully as Madam Emma let go of my now stinging ear.

"Follow me upstairs, Tarek." Madam Emma commanded. "Let's get my bag where I keep my toys."

So ... we WERE going to play!

"Yes, ma'am."

I followed Madam Emma through her house. She lived in a small, detached house that was built almost seventy years ago, but one she had renovated fairly recently. It was now almost evening, but there was just enough sunlight coming from outside through the windows at various rooms as I followed her up the stairs. She was of course dressed in a nice top and a long and beautiful cotton skirt that reached to almost her ankles. And I, of course, was stark naked, walking behind her, my dick now half erect.

As I walked behind her, I could not help but admire Madam Emma's youthful figure, despite her age. From the earliest days of knowing Madam Emma as a dominant in the kink scene, I had a small crush on her. She managed to work out and keep herself firm, tall, and athletic, projecting an aura of power and youth, despite recently welcoming her second grandchild. Her skirt clung to her hips, and I kept my eyes on her shapely posterior as I followed her upstairs to a small storage room next to her bedroom.

"Wait here, dear." She said, turning to me and snapping her fingers.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, standing still.

"Tarek." A soft smile lit up Madam Emma's beautiful face. "When I snap my fingers and ask you to wait, you are supposed to kneel, boy!"

"Oh, I am so sorry, ma'am." Immediately I knelt down on the wooden floor. "I am so sorry. It's been a while."

Madam Emma looked at me, now kneeling, naked, on the floor by the door. She smiled as she ran her fingers through her shimmering blonde curls. Then Madam Emma opened the door to the storage room and went inside. I heard her rummage though something, before she emerged again, carrying a black duffel bag.

"Tarek." She said, leaning down slightly. Once more I felt her fingers pinch my earlobe as she grabbed me firmly by the ear and hauled me up to my feet. "Here, carry this bag and follow me back to the living room downstairs, sweetie."

As I walked behind Madam Emma, this time carrying the bag, wondering what was inside, and what was going to happen to my poor bum, I also ran a hand over my now stinging right ear. Madam Emma, despite her age, still had a very strong grip. Just a few moments of her twisting my ear and it was enough to make it sting painfully.

Pulling a man by the ear or twisting the ears was not a common punishment here in the kink femdom community of mostly white North America, but Madam Emma and I were close, and she knew about my previous history with my maid servants back in India, and how I was punished in India. Whenever we played, and I have to admit it was not that often, she took care to ensure she pulled, twisted, or grabbed me by the ear.

Madam Emma had a special fondness for me, I could tell, although I didn't know why. There were other men in our community who offered more - they were more handsome, they were physically fitter, and they could take a lot more beating than me, and they were white. Yet I considered myself lucky, and honoured, that Madam Emma considered me a close friend and confidant and invited me to her house often.

As we walked down the stairs, I also wondered at how odd it was that I was fully naked, stripped utterly of all of my clothes, following a white lady who was fully dressed, walking around in her own house. In my previous visits to Madam Emma's house, I had been in her living room, helping prepare food in her kitchen, and serving the food in her small dining room next to the kitchen. And of course, I had occasionally used the washroom. I had only been stripped naked in the living room when she, and her lady guests, wanted to play. And here I was, walking nonchalantly through her whole house, in the nude.

"Tarek." Madam Emma turned to me once we were at the door of the living room. "Wait for me by the sofa. I am going to make a phone call, and I am also going to order a pizza for us. No pork or bacon on it, for you, I know."

"Thank you, ma'am." I was originally here just for tea, but now that Madam Emma wanted to play, she would have to get dinner. Pizza, I guess, was good enough. "And can you kindly add a bottle of root beer for me please, ma'am?"

"I will do so, Tarek."

"Ma'am," I asked. "When you say, 'wait by the sofa' ... should I again kneel by the sofa?"

"Tarek." I saw Madam Emma click her tongue in annoyance. "By now you should know that whenever you are asked to wait for a mistress, you should be kneeling submissively. I shouldn't really have to tell you this."

"I am so sorry, ma'am."

"And one more thing." Madam Emma added. "Please remove your eyeglasses and place them by the side table."

"Er ... yes, ma'am."

"Darling, you know why, don't you?" Madam Emma asked me softly, a hint of kind smile on her face.

"Er ... yes, ma'am." I nodded.

"Good."

There was only reason for Madam Emma to ask me to remove my glasses. I was going to be slapped, and slapped hard, by her. Whenever Madam Emma, or any of her friends, wanted to slap me, they would ask me to take off my glasses.

I took off the glasses and placed them on the side table as ordered. I placed the duffel bag that had her spanking implements beside the sofa, and then knelt down there, awaiting my mistress. I wondered what implements she had inside the bag, and which one she would use on my bum.

I could hear Madam Emma place the pizza order on Dominos, and then I heard her call another number. She was walking away from the living room, so her voice didn't carry as much, but she was talking to someone else, and I heard the phrase 'we can have some fun'. Soon, she was heading back.

"Pizza will be here in 1 hour, hopefully less. The local Dominos was really busy, but the other place was busier!" Madam Emma said, as she re-entered the living room, placing her cell on the side table beside my spectacles. She surveyed the room and then sat down on the sofa.

"Tarek, come and kneel in front of me, here." She ordered. I immediately complied, moving so that I was now kneeling in front of her, facing her, my gaze lowered to the floor. Madam Emma reached out with the right hand and firmly grasped my left ear.

"Tarek." Madam Emma spoke. She pinched my left ear lobe sharply between her fingers and twisted my ear. "We have known each other for some time, and not only are you a dear, sweet friend, but you have served me as a slave in parties at my place, and elsewhere, quite a few times."

"Yes, ma'am." I acknowledge. "Thank you-"

"Please be silent and do not interrupt, Tarek." Madam Emma scolded me and gave me another painful ear twist. "By now you should know that whenever a slave is asked to wait, they should kneel. You shouldn't have to ask your mistress what to do. When I asked you to wait, you should have knelt automatically."

"Yes, ma'am."

Madam Emma then let go of my left ear. This time she used her left hand and grabbed hold of my right ear, giving it a good twist. Still holding my ear with her left hand, she raised her right hand.

SLAP!

Her right hand came down powerfully on my left cheek. She then raised her right hand again.

SLAP!

Once more she hit my left cheek. And again.

SLAP!

And again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I just spoke with Lady Falicha." Madam Emma informed me. "She is going to drop by soon, perhaps in as soon as 10 minutes. She is looking forward to seeing you, dear."

SLAP!

"She also said she was looking forward to making your butt very, very, red!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"These slaps, Tarek, should remind you of your place, and what to do ... without you having to ask basic things from me, and other ladies."

"Yes, ma'am."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Madam Emma must have slapped my left cheek at least ten to fifteen times consecutively. From previous sessions, I knew that Madam Emma liked to slap me more than she liked spanking me over her knees, especially after her surgery. As for me, she knew it was humiliating - I was her dear friend, and yet here I was ... being slapped by her.

Madam Emma now let go of my right ear, and reaching out with her right hand this time, she caught hold of my other ear. Giving it a sharp twist, she raised her left hand to slap my other cheek.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"It's been a while since I have slapped you like this, Tarek." Madam Emma remarked.

SLAP!

"The last time it was because at a party, being my servant, you were paying attention to another lady rather than listening to me."

Oh, I remembered that time! It had been so humiliating! I was blushing so red when she loudly called my name, and then made me kneel in front of everyone at the party, and then proceeded to slap me for not being an attentive slave. Everyone in our kink community was there and watched me getting punished in such a public and humiliating fashion. I felt I couldn't meet her - or any one else's gaze - for the rest of the time at that party. Whenever I made small talk with others later, they would have a slight giggle or snicker as they faced me.

The slaps from Madam Emma continued. She was in the mood today, it seemed.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Ok, Tarek." Madam Emma finally let go of my ear. "Time for you to go over my lap."

My cheeks were stinging with both pain and the shame and humiliation of being suddenly punished sharply like this by my hostess and my dear friend. I stood up, my knees suddenly giving a small creaking pain as I had been kneeling on the floor for so long. I knew that Madam Emma did not like anyone going over her knees for long, as she preferred to spank using an implement. So, by her seating on the long sofa, I would actually be lying down on the sofa as well as across her lap.

"Make sure to put your little penis between my legs, Tarek." Madam Emma instructed in a firm tone. This was one of the few times she actually referenced my manhood; usually she ignored it whenever we played. "You are going to receive a bare bottom spanking across my knees."

"Yes, ma'am."

As I positioned myself across her lap, I wondered how Lady Falicha was going to punish me (or in her words, 'make my butt very, very, red'). Lady Falicha was one Madam Emma's closest friends, and they usually attended parties together, and she was often invited over when I was also asked to visit Madam Emma. Lady Falicha once had made me smell her gym sock, and often referred to me as a 'shrimp dick'. Madam Emma, due to her health, could not play for a long time, as punishing a man physically tired her out. Lady Falicha, on the other hand, could keep going and going. Er ... lucky me?

"You have a very nicely shaped big butt," Madam Emma murmured, as she caressed my bottom as I lay across her lap. "Now, Tarek, did you remember the fact that I have diabetes, and therefore cannot have sugar in my tea?"

"Er ... ma'am." I answered. "I didn't put sugar in your tea, after you told me."

"Yes, but I had to tell you." Madam Emma insisted. "I also told you this last time you were here. You should have remembered."

Madam Emma cupped my ass cheeks with her hand and continued to slowly caress my butt.

"Er ... yes, ma'am." I agreed. "I should have."

It was such a vulnerable position, to lie across a lady's lap, your bare buttocks exposed to her, knowing at any time - and you wouldn't be able to see it - she was going to beat you.

"I need you, Tarek, to know this." Madam Emma sermonised. "You are a man. In our world - the world of femdom, women lead, men follow. Women speak, so you as a man must listen ... and more importantly, remember. You should have remembered that I don't have sugar in my tea."

Suddenly, without warning, Madam Emma spanked my butt cheek.

SPANK!

"I am so sorry, ma'am."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Do you know what we dominant women appreciate in a man such as yourself?" Madam Emma asked me.

SPANK!

"Er ... why don't you tell me, ma'am."

SPANK!

"You should always kneel to your goddess. You should always be physically fit. When I point out your mistake, you need to accept it."

"Yes, ma'am. But I did apologize, ma'am."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Try not to talk back, my dear, and don't give excuses." Madam Emma scolded me. "It's your mistake."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Yes, ma'am. I am so sorry, ma'am."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Always remember your instructions. Remember your goddess's likes and dislikes. And when you don't know ... ask."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I remained silent, listening to Madam Emma as she continued to spank me. My penis was also rubbing against the soft material of her skirt, thus prolonging my arousal. Even as my buttocks started to sting, I was getting more and more aroused.

I hope I don't cum, I thought, desperately trying to think of other non-erotic things. It will be so embarrassing ... not to mention, Madam Emma will NOT like it at all. Finally, after about thirty or so swats, Madam Emma took a break, and I remained across her lap on the sofa, panting and whimpering, even as her hands softly stroked my sore ass.

"Alright, Tarek, stand up." Madam Emma gave me a pat on my buttocks. "I need you to go by that chair. Bend over the back of that chair and hold the seat firmly. You know the position."

"Yes, ma'am."

I did as Madam Emma asked. I was of course familiar with this position, having been caned in this way on this very chair by Lady Falicha once before. Pulling out the chair, I pressed myself to the backrest, and then bent over and gripped the sides of the chair firmly, so that my buns were now prominently in position.

Madam Emma rummaged through her bag and picked up the long leather strap that was one of her favourite spanking implements. She then stood behind me and knelt down slightly. I could feel her fingers on my balls.

"Spread your legs, Tarek." She commanded, gently caressing my testicles. Wow, I could not remember her touching my testicles before!             

"Yes, ma'am."

Still holding my balls firmly in one hand, my hostess asked me to spread my legs even further.

"Spread the more apart, Tarek. I want to see your balls hanging. Trust me, you don't want me to miss and hit you there."

"Er ... yes, ma'am. Er ... I mean ... no ... ma'am."

I spread apart my legs as much as I could, while still maintaining my humiliating bent over position. My penis and balls dangled right from the middle, resting against the back of the chair.

For some time, there was a lull, as Madam Emma gently kneaded my balls in her hand. She would roll one testicle between her fingers, and then the other. Occasionally her forefinger would linger against my penis, stroking the underside of my member. This was something new; as I said she hardly even mentioned my penis, let alone touch it or my balls.

As she played with my scrotum, I started to get hard, even as Madam Emma gently rested the strap on my buttocks. Suddenly Madam Emma let go of my balls and stood up. I now felt the cold surface of the leather strap rub against my hanging cock.

"When I message you, Tarek, or email you," Madam Emma told me, as she continued to stroke my manhood with the strap. "You don't reply immediately. Sometimes even a couple of days pass before I see your reply."

WHAP!

The blow was suddenly hard, and fast, and without any warning. One minute she had been talking, and the next minute a warm glow started to spread across my bottom.

WHAP!

"It doesn't matter how long I take to reply." Madam Emma said. "YOU need to reply as soon as you can."

WHAP!

"I am sorry, ma'am, I really am."

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!

Gritting my teeth, I mumbled an apology as four quick strikes jolted my bottom. "I will reply promptly from now on."

12