Madame Nina Pt. 01

Story Info
My mothers employer found me sniffing her knickers.
2.7k words
4.5
15.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was younger my late mother had a couple of cleaning jobs to make ends meet. She worked for a brother and sister who had separate houses but who employed my mother for four mornings a week to their mutual satisfaction.

In my last year at school, I had gone into town with my mother to get school uniform and my mother had diverted into a department store where the sister worked as a manager of the make up and perfume department. Nina, was, I thought, in her early thirties, and a divorcee. But she made an immediate impression on me: immaculately dressed, her hair classily coiffured, twice a week my mother said with awe, and very, very attractive. She wasn't tall, barely five feet but had a gorgeously curvaceous figure, large breasts in a green silk blouse, waist cinched in with a three inch wide patent leather belt and a beautiful curve to her arse, hips and thighs in her tight black pencil skirt. I was immediately smitten and my balls tingled and my cock began to harden.

Nina gave me a small brown paper bag which she had filled with aftershave samples, shaving foam and deodorants, and as she handed it to me she lightly and affectionately caressed my cheek with her hand. I blushed and she laughed not unkindly at my embarrassment and in later years subsequent to the next part of the story I mused that it amused her to tease me, and maybe other young men.

Needless to say I thereafter associated the smell of one of her primary brands, Aramis, with her and I favoured it for years until I discovered another one in Japan, named after the french actor Alain Delon, which now reminds me of another lady, but as the Dutch say that's another story.

Post school, after I had finished my training, passed all my professional exams and got a full time well paid job, at the age of twenty I was able to buy, amongst other things, Aramis and naturally went by to see if the delectable Nina was in store, but never seemed to be able to talk to her and barely a glimpse of her as she ran her department.

It wasn't until I was twenty one that my mother told me about Nina and her bathroom tiles. Pretty mundane I know but her brother had grouted her tiles and failed to wipe off the excess which when hardened had left a right mess. Just that spring I had, with my fathers help, revamped my parents kitchen and paid for my brother to install an electric shower in the bathroom. Both jobs involved a modicum of tiling and even at twenty one I knew how to grout and finish tiling.

Knowing that, and having bragged to Nina of my DIY prowess, my mother asked if I could sort out Nina's tiles and I agreed. Had it been anyone else I'd probably have declined, but she treated my mother well, as did the brother who often ran her home in the Rolls Royce, (part of his family business) which delighted her.

My mother gave me the address and phoned Nina to see if she was available. She was but was going in to work at ten until three the following day and could I get there by nine thirty? I agreed which surprised my mother who, when I was back home, was used to me drinking with my friends until late and sleeping in until the crack of noon.

Nevertheless, I got an early night and was up early for a shit, shave and shower and headed off. I didn't have a car and my motorbike had been stolen but after a little walk could get a bus to near where Nina lived. It was nine thirty five when I rang the bell.

She answered the door, immaculately dressed as always but her hair was different than I remembered: blonde not just highlighted as I remembered and cut into a very trendy bob, just above her shoulders. The years since I first met her hadn't aged her at all and she met me at the door with a cursory glance at the watch. I was five minutes late but I apologised saying it was because the bus had been late. I didn't know if that was strictly true but it didn't improve her mood.

She showed me the bathroom: my mother was correct, it was a right mess and I quickly figured that if I wasn't to scratch the tiles I would need to clean it off with a plastic scraper then a scotch pad, then gouge out enough to re-grout and....you get the idea. It wasn't a five minute job but I thought I could easily manage it even though tiling was as far from my profession as is possible to imagine.

I took off my denim jacket and opened my toolbox putting it on top of the wash basket. Nina left me to it and said she was off and I thought I'd heard the front door close however it transpired it had been the postman.

The house was quiet and still and although tempted to have a look round I got my gear together. I knelt to clean off my scraper and glancing to my side and could clearly see through the holes in the washing basket, which was about 2 feet six high. The black lace and satin caught my eye. I couldn't help myself and lifted the lid and delved inside. The black knickers were on top of black lace top stockings and a black platform bra. I took them out and looked at them before turning them inside out and bringing them to my nose. The smell was incredible. I'd gone down on a couple of girls but neither smelled as good as this. My cock got so hard, so fast that it was straining in my jeans. I took the gusset away from my nose, inspected it then closing my eyes licked the light cream, fantasising I was licking her cum off her cunt lips.

Her cough behind me made me freeze. She stepped closer and snatched the dirty knickers out of my hand. I was certain she had left and was aghast that I'd been caught red handed perving in her laundry basket.

"I invite you into my house and you invade my privacy." It was more a question than a statement and I stuttered a pathetic apology but as I turned she had gone. I stood and began to put my tools away but I heard a double clap from across the landing and tentatively stepped out of the bathroom. One bedroom door was open I guessed it was the Master bedroom at the front of the nineteen thirties semi-detached house. I crossed the landing and stepped inside.

Nina was sat on the bed legs crossed and arms signalling that she meant business. She uncrossed her arms and pointed a long purple painted nail to a point in front of her. I stepped forward and stood with my hands behind my back like an errant schoolboy. I could hear my heart banging in my ears and couldn't believe I'd not checked she had left before perving on her. That might surprise you but the regret wasn't sniffing her knickers but in being caught doing it!

"So, an explanation is probably in order but I suspect that it'll be pathetic, so maybe I should just call your mother. She'll be as embarrassed as me and I have too much respect for her to put her through that."

I breathed a sigh of relief and my heart rate steadied.

There was a silence in the room lasting several seconds and I looked up at her. She was stony faced and had her right eyebrow raised. She looked majestic, almost queenly, and as I began to speak she snapped "Be quiet, I'll tell you when you can speak!"

I blushed again and she surprised me by asking "Did that give you an erection? Sniffing my knickers I mean."

"Yes."

"Yes? Yes what?"

"Yes...Nina?" I struggled to understand what she wanted me to say.

"You'll have to do better than that." then shocked me by saying "Show me!"

"But it's not hard now."

"Really?" she snorted in derision then held out her right hand with the knickers. I went to take them but she snapped "Don't you dare touch my underwear without permission. Get on your knees if you want to sniff them."

I knelt and shuffled forward to bury my nose in the satin. The glorious smell filled my head again and I closed my eyes as my cock immediately began to harden and lengthen. She indulged me for a minute before saying "And is it erect now?"

"Yes, Nina." I replied.

Her left hand flashed and struck my on my right cheek. I opened my eyes in shock as my head jerked left but my lips seemed to be stuck together and only opened as I gasped a breath as they tore apart.

"I said you'll have to do better than that. You might try and address me properly."

"Yes...Miss Nina." was the best I could manage.

"I suppose that'll do...for now."

I turned my head back toward her, and closing my eyes buried my mouth and nose back into her dirty knickers. After a few deep breaths my cock was rock hard and I ventured to open my eyes to see her smirking at me.

"What a naughty boy you are!" she chided me. "I bet you were planning to wank into them weren't you?"

"No Miss Nina." I replied truthfully. In fact I was planning to wank myself to a delicious orgasm with her knickers stuffed in my mouth as I sucked her cunt juice out of them, but didn't tell her that.

The next five minutes were spent with her asking me questions about my sexual preferences, sexual experience and was quite dismissive of my account. I wasn't a virgin, had a little experience of cunt licking, but was a little deflated when she dismissed me as being of little use to a real woman. Although when she said it with a haughty air and a firmness which made my heart race my cock remained rock hard.

"Show me!" she commanded.

"Pardon?"

"Your cock, show me!"

I unzipped and extricated my erection from my pants.

"How on earth can I see it from here. Stand up." I began to stand and she continued her order "Go outside, close the door behind you, strip off and then knock on the door. I'll call you back in when I'm good and ready."

I went onto the landing and began to strip. I could hear her dialling a number, froze thinking she was calling my mother but and then listened at the door as she spoke to her second in command at work, just to let her know that something had cropped up and she'd try and get in for an hour later in the day. She put down the phone and I knocked on the door expecting her to say come in immediately.

She didn't and I waited. My cock was still rock hard when she said "Come" and I opened the door and stepped inside.

She was stood with her back to the door and theatrically closed the venetian blinds putting the room into semi darkness. She had changed her skirt and was now wearing a shorter leather skirt and as I approached I could see that she was wearing fishnets, which I was certain she didn't have on before. I glanced to my right beyond the foot of the bed and could see a pair of black tights lying in a small heap on the carpet.

She turned on her heels, this pair higher than the court shoes she had been wearing and stood with her feet a foot apart and put her hands on her hips, before clicking her fingers and pointing down in front of her.

I advanced and stood where she had indicated.

"On your knees."

I was taken aback as I though she wanted to see my cock but knelt as ordered. I looked up at her and her right hand flashed and she slapped my left cheek hard.

"Whatever am I to do with you?" she asked rhetorically. I rubbed my cheek and she spat out her next order "hands behind your back and keep them there unless told otherwise!"

She stepped past me and retook her seated position on the side of the bed, and crossed her legs. I swivelled on my knees as she did so and got a momentary glance up her skirt and a flash of her stocking tops. My cock bobbed in appreciation and I bent my head down to see a bubble of pre cum ooze from my throbbing cockhead.

"Were you trying to look up my skirt?"

The question took me aback, but I didn't see much point in lying. "Yes Miss Nina."

"You really are a pervert, aren't you?"

"I'm, I'm just normal Miss Nina. Anyone would want to do that."

It was the truth and she smiled "I suppose at my age I should be flattered."

At her age? I didn't think she was more than 35, certainly under 40, but she confused me when she said "I don't think I've had a young man kneeling naked before me since I turned forty."

I couldn't believe she was over forty but said nothing.

"Stand up." She snapped. I stood and remembering what she had said before I crossed my wrists behind my back and waited for her to speak.

She reached forward and wrapped her fingers around my erection, squeezing tight and tighter still until the cockhead pulsed and the smooth skin began to turn more like a purple avocado than a plum. She released her grip momentarily and the head went back to smooth and a bubble of pre-cum became a slow stream of clear liquid which she rubbed into my cockhead with her thumb.

For about five minutes she said nothing as she rubbed my cock and then took me aback when she spat on it and mixed the saliva with the pre-cum and rubbed the sticky mess around the glans of my cock. If this carried on much longer then she'd be getting a very hot facial.

The only thing she said was a whimsical "Mmmm" then she reached up and grabbed me by the hair dragging my head down forcing me to fall to my knees, then spread her stockinged legs and pulled my head between her thighs.

Her cunt was trimmed rather than hirsute but the triangle of hair was both wide and high and as she pulled my mouth into her lips I breathed deeply savouring the fantastic smell, and opened my mouth just before contact then sucked her lips into my mouth. After a minute I spread her lips with my tongue and pushed it into her hot wet vagina. The taste was immense and her cunt juice began to flow and I lapped it up eagerly and hungrily. It was beautiful and I swallowed her cum and didn't want it to stop. Between her ragged breaths she managed to order me to "lick my clit. And do not stop until I come." She then bent her legs up to her chest and looked down at me.

"You'd better make this orgasm the best I've had this year, get on with it, slut."

I'm certain my cock pulsed harder but dare not touch it as she had ordered me to keep my wrists crossed behind me.

It didn't take her long to reach orgasm, maybe three or four minutes of constant licking and when it arrived she threw her head back and thrashed around, but gripped me by the hair and bucked her cunt into my mouth. Her cries were certainly loud enough to alert the next door neighbours and lasted longer than any female orgasm I had ever experienced. IT WAS AMAZING! Her body shook and I fully expected to be pushed away but she took me totally by surprise by pulling my head in and grinding even harder into my mouth.

Her one word was enough to make my heart beat even faster: "Again."

Continued in Part 2.