Maddie

Story Info
A Daddy claims his babygirl.
6.1k words
4.62
66.6k
183
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing by Maddie's ajar door, Rod fought a battle he should have known was long lost. For on her bed, deeply asleep and unaware of her own father's leering gaze, was his babygirl, naked and vulnerable, and instead of looking and walking away, Rod stood rooted to his spot. His gaze, hungry with need, simply wouldn't stop caressing the curves and mysteries offered to him.

Oh, he tried. Rod struggled to walk away, to forget everything he knew and what he had just seen so he could go back to a semblance of a normal life. There was something, however, one spot in Maddie's eighteen-year-old body that drew his gaze like a moth to a flame: she had the pinkest, prettiest little bald pussy he had ever seen.

Smooth, flawless, as youthful as she was, all Rod could think of was how tight his sweet girl must be. How soft. How warm. How snugly his thick, throbbing cock would fit inside her as he slowly pumped her full from behind, in the same position she laid in that instant. A hand over which he seemed to have no control whatsoever went to his crotch and caressed his throbbing erection, his hunger growing at the sight.

His sweet Maddie was all grown up, and that pretty pussy peeking between her parted thighs as she lay on her side was ripe for a good pounding, and according to what Rod had found in her computer, she thought so too. The special part was, Maddie wanted it from her Daddy.

Browser history didn't lie. All he had needed to do was wait until he was home alone. A quick visit to his daughter's room and a couple of clicks on her computer later, Rod was privy to his sweet Maddie's dirtiest secrets. That afternoon, he had carefully gone through the content his daughter had posted in a sex forum - the pictures, the videos, everything. He had even gone as far as finding her SweetBabyMaddie profile in a livecam site, where much to his surprise, the good girl he and his wife were convinced had raised, was seen showing her beautiful naked body to men who asked the dirtiest things from her. Oh, and she was quite thorough at keeping her clientele happy! The first glimpse Rod had had of this unknown side of his little girl was of her on her hands and knees on her bed, giggling as she obliged to a man's desire of an unspoiled view of her young cunt. A young cunt she exposed and teased as per the man's desires, always calling him by the name his Maddie seemed to favor for her online men.

Daddy.

The throbbing erection Rod had been left with that afternoon had both shamed and haunted him. Every time he closed his eyes, Rod saw his daughter unabashedly sharing her young, curvaceous body with the world, her breasts, round and firm with her age, bouncing as she rode a dildo on her bed. Every time she called him Daddy, all Rod could hear was her voice crying out that very same name in sinful delight as she came for the men that were mad in lust with her. Oh, and Maddie really came when doing her stuff - a subscription to her channel had showed him as much.

It was a battle of lust and reason; a battle that was decided the moment Rod, instead of confronting Maddie and establishing a limit to her online activities, began following her every move. A battle reason had no place in the very moment he interacted with her through the website chat, his cock growing almost to a painful point the minute Maddie smiled coyly at the camera and greeted him with a sweet "Hi, Daddy! I hope I'll make you feel really special today" as she parted her thighs for him to have a glimpse of her sweetest treasures.

Fisting his hardening cock, Rod inched closer to Maddie's bed, his eyes trained on the sinful, yet alluring image of his daughter's young cunt exposed and nestled against the fur of her overlarge teddy bear. Had she been rubbing herself against the toy's thick leg and had fallen asleep like that after cumming hard? Had she taken pictures of it to show to all those men who told her the dirtiest things? Rod now understood why she had been so adamant in buying the brown stuffed bear that was as big as she was - it was the perfect complement to her fair skin, and its size allowed Maddie to play with it as she pleased. He and his wife hadn't seen the point of it. Boy, how dumb they were! If he hadn't seen what he had in Maddie's computer, Rod would have never thought anything about it either.

But he had, and now there was only one thing he could think of - giving his baby what she deserved and yearned for, and from no other than her true Daddy.

When Rod slid behind Maddie in her bed, he still had his boxer shorts on, his prominent erection straining against them uncomfortably. Yet, they were the last barrier to which he desperately clung to, as if they alone could stop him from taking that last step and stuffing his daughter's beautiful cunt full of him. He carried on rubbing himself over the fabric though, the scent and warmth of Maddie's soft skin taunting him a mere inch away. His cock twitched in his palm at the sight of Maddie's naked body splayed so sensually in her sleep, and unable to help himself, he ran the tips of his fingers over the skin of her back. It was a barely there touch, but enough to tear a low growl from deep within him, primal and purely male.

Maddie's skin was soft like velvet, and the longer he caressed her, the bolder Rod became. He inched closer, not quite touching his body to hers, but allowing himself further freedom of movement, his fingertips tracing the length of a smooth thigh one minute and the swelling of a breast the next. His babygirl didn't shift once. When he dared running his fingers over a pert nipple, however, Rod couldn't help himself. Closing the distance between them, he slowly glued his broad chest to his Maddie's back, his hand holding securely on to one round, firm breast that seemed to be made to fit his hand to perfection.

There was no going back from there. His fingers gave his daughter's breast a possessive squeeze, feeling the pert little nipple pebbling against his palm, her body pliant in his arms. To hide another growl, Rod planted an openmouthed kiss to Maddie's shoulder, reluctantly letting go of her breast so his hand, more daring now, could get further acquainted with the body his daughter shared so freely with all those dirty old men on the Internet.

Under the cover of the darkness, Rod followed the curve of her waist and down her hip to cup her ass, once again marveled at the firmness and softness of it. Maddie was perfect in every way, and lit his desires on fire the way her mother couldn't anymore. While his wife's body spoke of years well lived, Maddie's was all about what was to come, the promise of sensual delights bringing it to its prime. While the older woman began to sag, Maddie displayed firm curves. And where his wife was well used... well, Maddie was surely fresh and tight. Rod couldn't wait to find out.

Holding his breath, his hand began a daring path, descending from her round ass cheek to find the exposed flesh between her parted thighs. Upon first contact with his daughter's young pussy, Rod couldn't hold back his growl of delight.

Oh, his Maddie was so soft! Soft and smooth and all those things a young girl her age should be. She was warm and flawless against his palm as he cupped her oh so lightly, and Rod couldn't control his urge to know more. To feel more. To touch that pink little cunt his Maddie showed so daringly to the men online. The one that had haunted him since that time she had showed it to him so unabashedly without knowing who he truly was.

A long, thick finger probed her slit, finding little resistance in her delicate flesh and sliding right between Maddie's bald pussy lips and into a warmth that gripped him by the balls. He was touching his daughter's most intimate corner, a part of her Rod had so often dreamed of and envisioned as he masturbated in the shower. Now his middle finger was snugly sheltered by her smooth lips, the delicate flesh they protected molding to the intrusion as if made to take him there. The thought made Rod's cock throb painfully in his shorts.

Holding his breath, Rod moved his finger just the tiniest bit, the position Maddie had fallen asleep in working to his advantage. Her thighs parted as she straddled the bear's thick leg, her upturned hips, offered him an easy terrain to explore - and explore he did.

To find his Maddie's sweet little cunt soaking wet.

It only took Rod the slightest movement of his finger to find the moisture gathered at Maddie's tight entrance, their slippery quality making this moment feel all the more forbidden... and sensual at the same time.

Gluing himself to her back, Rod probed further, his strong, determined fingers getting acquainted with his little girl's intimate flesh from her swollen clit peeking delicately and begging for his attention, to the alluring tightness of her opening, both of which he couldn't resist. He toyed with Maddie's clit, feeling it grow bigger and tense under his ministrations, and then he slowly slipped his thick middle finger inside his daughter's young, tight and wet cunt, which welcomed him just as warmly as he had imagined.

Maddie's sweet pussy was heaven on Earth.

She was tighter than her mom ever was, gripping his single digit snugly and holding it inside her, promising delights that made Rod's head swim. If she felt like this around his finger, his single finger, what would she feel like wrapped tight around his cock? What would she feel like as he mounted her hard and deep like he had envisioned so many times, showing her what her real Daddy could do for his baby?

The throbbing in his cock and balls was robbing Rod of thought. Grunting softly, he pushed yet another finger inside her, feeling the stretch of Maddie's delicate flesh around him and his daughter yielding her body to him. God, he wanted to fuck her so badly! Ever since he had discovered her darkest side, all Rod had been able to think of was to give her what she claimed to want: her father's cock hard and deep inside her, every drop of his cum in her sweet, young hungry cunt.

It took every bit of Rod's willpower to extract his fingers from his little girl's warm pussy, but when he did, he did it so he could push his boxer shorts down; his hand, sticky with her juices, wrapping itself around his cock to ease some of the tension.

What Rod hadn't counted on, however, was that feeling his daughter's sinful juices around his throbbing, thick length would be more than he could handle. What he had first intended as some sort of remedy, was quickly becoming a part of the problem, his hard meat starving to feel all that warmth and all those juices around itself.

Rod didn't think. He knew that, should he stop to do so, he would have to get up, leave that bed and that room and live the rest of his life in torment and shame. But how could he when Maddie's plaint body was so openly exposed to him, so receptive to his perverted attentions? Rod stared at his daughter in the dim light of her room. Her arms were wrapped around the toy bear, her breasts pushed against it. That way, her belly was flat against the bear's, leaving her upturned ass and womanhood completely exposed and ready for the taking. The weight on Rod's balls became nearly unbearable when he imagined himself on top of her, mounting her, asserting himself on his sweet, sensual Maddie as he captured her between his strong body and her toy, her pretty pussy parted and hungry for her dominant Daddy to show her what true submission was. His Maddie might claim to be so many men's good little girl, but it was him who had the chance to show her what that truly meant. What it truly meant to be Daddy's good little girl.

The moment Rod's body pinned Maddie's down, he couldn't have held back the groan that rose from his throat at the feeling of her young body so helpless under his. His broad chest had her upper body pressed tight against the bear that was witness to all her dirty adventures, and that would now be her companion as her Daddy fucked her like she dreamed of. Her round ass, still upturned some, was soft against his hips, his big, throbbing cock finding its resting place there almost instinctively. When his hard meat rubbed against Maddie's smooth pussy, Rod growled in her ear, not caring about secrecy anymore. He was going to fuck his babygirl, and he was going to make sure she understood who she belonged to.

Maddie was slow to wake up, but when consciousness finally alerted her to what was going on, she barely had time to utter a sleepy gasp before a strong hand covered her mouth, effectively silencing her. A moment later, her sleep addled brain at last rid itself of the cobwebs that surrounded it, taking stock of what was happening to her. Someone was on top of her, someone big and strong, and was pinning her naked body down so they could push something hard and big inside her from behind, her helpless position working to their advantage. Paralyzed by astonishment and fear for the briefest of moments, Maddie then began to struggle in hopes of getting rid of her attacker until a strained voice whispered in her ear.

"Shh... quiet, babygirl. Daddy's here. I'm going to make your pretty pussy feel really good, okay?"

For the longest moment, Maddie was rendered motionless by those words... but above all, by the voice that whispered them into her ear. By the strain in its every word. Daddy? Her dad was on top of her, promising to make her pussy feel good? Utter confusion clouded her senses for a minute, until she felt what had until then been nothing but a persistent prodding at her entrance become a definitive intrusion.

A thick, throbbing intrusion that was sliding in her far too easily given the circumstances.

She tried to move once again, but this time her dad's grip became firmer with her struggle. The hand on her mouth remained steady, the other holding her thigh firmly in its place, keeping her open to him so she couldn't shut him out. She was defenseless under him, under what he planned for her, and without a way out.

"Don't make a noise, sweet Maddie, or Mommy will hear us." Pushing another inch inside her, her father grunted at the feeling and added. "I know you want this, babygirl. I've read all the things you've said online and seen all the pictures you've shared with those old perverts. You want Daddy to fuck you, and Daddy wants your pretty little cunt. Fuck, you're so tight!"

Pinned helplessly, her mouth covered so not even a gasp could be heard, Maddie found herself utterly dominated, and as confusion slowly began to give in to the reality of her situation, the struggle went from physical to moral. She had enjoyed teasing all those old men, calling them Daddy and showing them her young pussy, all the while dreaming of a strong man that could tend to her needs like no other. A man that would make her young body tremble with lust and that would teach her all the delights she could feel and that she could bring to somebody else. At first, she had used the word Daddy to refer to them to further reinforce the aura of innocence of her online persona, but as time progressed and her roleplay grew more daring and explicit, Maddie had begun to wonder. She had never dared to put those thoughts into words, though.

Now, however, she had her own father pushing his cock inside her, aware of all her secret exploits online, and determined to give her what Maddie had wanted all along: for her daddy to fuck her. She battled the thought nonetheless, but her body was at war with her conscious mind. The same drive that had pushed her to share herself with strangers online, was now strong enough to force her to throw all morals aside and embrace the forbidden. With a little whimper that was barely audible over her father's strong hand on her mouth, Maddie found her body responding of its own volition, her hips arching at such an angle, her father's cock slid smoothly inside her, her submissive body taking all of him.

"Fuck, babygirl!" Rod growled in her ear at that, his heavy body trapping her and leaving her no option but to hold on tight to her teddy's fur as her Daddy concealed his lustful growl in her crook of her neck. It didn't escape her that, many times in the past, she had humped the toy pretending to be riding her Daddy, to now having it as an integral part of her father's defilement of her.

She whimpered at the thought, her knees sliding further apart under her father's weight, his balls pressed tight against her cunt.

"You like having Daddy's cock deep inside you, don't you, babygirl?" Rod asked upon feeling his daughter's sweet submission, but since his hand hadn't abandoned her mouth, he had to content himself with feeling Maddie nod her head in the dark in response. If possible, Rod's cock grew thicker at such admission. "Is this what you've been dreaming of when calling all those men Daddy? When you were showing them your pretty little cunt and making them cum?"

Again, Maddie nodded, a muffled sound of delight filtering through her daddy's strong fingers. Taking them from her mouth, Rod prodded roughly.

"Answer me, babygirl."

"Yes, Daddy."

Maddie's response was the softest whisper, the utter disbelief at what was going on in that room making her head swim. In the dark, pinned to her toy bear by her own father's large body, feeling the imposing girth of his cock throbbing inside her, the feeling of her own admission still fresh on her lips... It was too much for her. Added to that, the feeling of her father's hand finding a firm hold on her hip letting her know he was keeping true to his word, the domination of his weight on her... Maddie felt her body shiver from head to toe. For the first time since gaining consciousness and finding herself full of her own father's cock, she began to understand what was going on and what it implied.

Her father had seen all the things she'd done online. However, and most importantly, her exploits had led him to this - to this secret, forbidden tryst that now had her pussy full of what she was now noticing was her dad's thick cock. Her dad's deliciously thick cock. A little whimper escaped her lips when Rod pulled a couple of inches out of her.

"I wished it was you cumming for me, Daddy."

Her words were hurried, nearly tripping with one another, Maddie fearing her lack of response had pushed her father away now that she was finally getting over her moral dilemmas. Rod, however, soon put her mind at ease by grunting with pure male delight at her words, a deep thrust of his hips filling his daughter up to the hilt.

On top of his sexy little girl, his cock enveloped by the tightest, most delicious little cunt he had ever felt in his life, Rod's lips stretched in arrogant bliss when he saw Maddie hiding her head in her bear to cover the moan that his actions raised from her. Oh, his baby loved his cock! Rod planned for her to enjoy it fully - all benefits included.

"Oh, I've cum for you, my little Maddie. Plenty of times. Watching you show your pretty body and your pussy to all those strangers. But now Daddy's going to fuck you good and cum deep inside your pretty little cunt and you're going to take every drop, you hear me? That's your punishment for being such a bad, bad girl."

Had she been standing up, Daddy's speech would have made Maddie weak at the knees. As it was, in her current predicament, it had the effect of having them slide further apart, which allowed him to settle more comfortably between her thighs with a pleased grunt. Even more helpless under him than before, if such thing was possible, Maddie felt Daddy's hips roll, felt his cock abandoning her, only to force itself back inside her a breath later. Oh, she had to bite her lip down so hard not to moan out loud at the feelings his invasion provoked deep within her!

12