Maddie's Crew Rest

Story Info
The Pilot and her kinky one-night stand.
4.4k words
4.41
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been adapted from actual, real-life events. Names and numerous other details have been slightly modified. No legal boundaries were crossed in the real world.

-------

The US Air Force C-130 cargo plane touched down with a firm jolt on a runway in Guam.

Captain Chris Johnson sat upright and alert, unlike the rest of his men. He never slept aboard aircraft. He was the officer in command of a small Special Operations unit.

The Captain and his men had just completed a multiple week exercise in Southeast Asia and had embarked aboard the USAF Aircraft for their long journey back to the states. The men found places to sleep amidst the large cargo area of the aircraft. But Chris was wide awake.

The cabin lights came on and the intercom crackled to life. The loadmaster, a senior enlisted crew member aboard, addressed the passengers.

"Welcome to Guam. The local time is about 1400. We're going to taxi to refuel the aircraft now. Please stay seated until we've stopped."

Once the aircraft came to a stop, Chris stood and stretched his long legs. He was handsome, lean and muscular. He stood a little over six feet tall. He made a mental note to stretch and work out or run at his soonest available opportunity. Not to mention change out of his lived-in camouflage utility uniform.

Once the aircraft doors opened, his men awoke from their slumber. The hot tropical air filled the cabin and threatened to overwhelm the aircraft's air conditioning.

Chris quickly noticed several unfamiliar airmen come onboard the aircraft. He found himself missing the weight of his sidearm, which was secured with the rest of his team's cargo.

Something was wrong. The junior enlisted airmen signaled to the flight deck, where the Pilot in Command- a blonde, female pilot appeared. She gathered and spoke with her crew and the unfamiliar airmen.

Chris noticed her immediately. Not just because she was the only female aboard, but because of her presence. She wore the insignia of Major on her standard baggy green flight suit. She conveyed competence and authority. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight bun. Yet most noticeable were her pilot's eyes- blue, intense and alert.

The airmen's huddle soon broke up. Chris took advantage and crossed the cabin to speak with the Pilot in Command.

Chris held out his hand. She quickly

eyed him up and down.

"Hey, I'm Captain Chris Johnson. I'm the team leader. What's up?"

"Major Madeline Smith."

She met him with a handshake that was firm, yet feminine. Chris assessed her as being in her mid- to late-thirties.

They met eyes. Their handshake lingered an imperceptible moment too long. Something unspoken was just shared. Something immediate and primal. Was it instant attraction?

She briefly flashed a tight and reserved smile.

"So, we're broken. We'll find out more, but it is likely going to take about 12 hours to fix the aircraft."

Chris assessed and listened to her expertise. He didn't know much about aircraft. She continued.

"But, since my crew has already been flying for 10 hours, we need to bed down for the night for crew rest."

Chris nodded.

"Bottom line, we meet back here tomorrow and should be ready to take your team back home."

There was something very attractive about the Majors' confidence.

Before she turned to address matters with her aircraft and crew, she spoke to Chris.

"Let me get your number."

"That's forward," Chris joked.

She didn't skip a beat. "I'll text you the timeline."

They swapped numbers.

"Thanks," she said with a wink and a somewhat mischievous smile. The Major walked off to deal with her crew.

Chris did a mental double take and wondered if he'd seen that correctly. A wink? Seriously?

Now, Chris found that he couldn't help but check her out from a distance. The shapeless flight suit revealed little of her figure, but the few curves that were presented suggested the promise of a gentle, round and voluptuous figure hiding beneath.

*****

Chris and his team quickly located temporary lodging aboard the Air Force Base. They checked into their rooms, which were essentially pared-down budget motel rooms. Which were significantly improved from the jungle accommodations Chris and his team had recently returned from.

Chris' phone alerted him to a text message from the pilot.

She wrote:I have an update. Plane is fixed. Wheels Up 1100. Be there by 08.

The phone chimed again.

Text me if you need anything tonight.

Chris thought about Major Madeline Smith. He wondered again if there was something there. There was clearly something about the way they'd interacted. Purely professional on the surface, yet obviously flirty just below.

Chris passed the word to his team. The men would undoubtedly find their way to the island's bars and strip clubs tonight. They'd party all the way up to sunrise, stumble back to the plane, then sleep it off during the long flight.

Chris instead planned to work out hard, get food and write some reports for his higher headquarters that he'd been procrastinating on.

He went for a long run and a workout in the tropical air. He savored the opportunity to sweat and stretch out from the long flight. After his run, he purchased a six-pack from the base package store.

Chris showered and made his way to the Dining Facility, colloquially known as the DFAC. He piled food on his tray and scanned the cafeteria-like space for somewhere to sit.

Major Madeline Smith caught his eye in the rear of the DFAC. She was sitting with two young male Lieutenants. Chris recognized them from the flight- her copilots.

Chris asked if he could join them. Madeline greeting him with a warm smile. The four ate dinner, casually swapping stories from their respective services and lines of work. The tone was light and jovial.

Chris learned that the aircrew were also staying in the same lodging. The four walked back to the hotel as the sun set. Everyone shared a friendly goodnight.

Chris returned to his room alone and twisted the cap off his first bottle of beer. He opened his laptop and began to write his long-avoided reports.

After a second and into his third beer, his thoughts drifted back to Major Madeline Smith. What had happened between the two earlier? She had been quite flirty, yet purely professional.

Chris hadn't noticed a wedding ring on her finger. Chris had completed his own divorce nine months earlier.

Maybe he should text the Major? There were worse ways to spend a night stuck on Guam than flirting with an attractive female pilot. Especially after being stuck in the jungle for weeks without seeing a woman.

Fuck it. He thought.Why not?

He reached for his iPhone, typed a message and hit send.

What are you doing tonight?

No response. Chris figured it was a dead end. Chris returned to typing and PowerPoint reports.

A few minutes later, his phone chimed.

It was a photo. A bottle of wine and a cheap hotel room plastic cup, clearly taken from her own room.

She wrote:Enjoying my crew rest.

No one should be drinking alone. Chris replied.

Then you need to stop by.

Three dots appeared as she began typing another text.

Room 224.

Well, here we go, thought Chris.

On his way out the door, Chris grabbed the remainder of his six-pack. He left his room wearing only shorts, a t-shirt and flip-flops.

*****

The hotel had exterior room doors connected by walkways that wrapped around the building. Chris walked through the humid night air and easily located room 224. He knocked twice.

Less than twenty seconds later, the Major answered the door.

Instead of her flight suit, she wore only a well-worn military green t-shirt. Her blond hair hung down and damp. She had evidently showered recently.

Her demeanor had shifted. The stiffness and authority from earlier had evaporated.

"Hey, come on in." Her voice was softer and more sensual.

When she turned, Chris couldn't help himself from checking out her backside. The bottom of her t-shirt stopped above her hips and failed to conceal her curves. She wore a simple pair of black bikini-style panties, not a thong. She had thicker, muscular thighs and a shapely, round ass.

"Yes ma'am."

"Cut the shit, call me Maddie."

Maddie's room was laid out identically to his own. A simple queen size bed, desk, chair and mini refrigerator adorned the bedroom.

The air conditioning unit under the window hummed loudly as it struggled to keep up with the tropical heat. The temperature of the room was clammy. Barely a respite from the unrelenting humidity outside.

Maddie sat upright at the edge of the bed. She was clearly confident, despite being mostly naked from the waist down.

After placing his six-pack in the mini refrigerator, Chris sat across from her on the cheap swivel chair.

"Thanks for allowing me to interrupt your crew rest."

"Hey, no one should drink alone," Maddie replied with an inviting smile.

He took a second and noticed the swell of her breasts beneath her t-shirt. He guessed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Maddie took a second and did the same, noticing his trim, muscular physique.

The two said 'cheers,' drank and made small talk for some time. They began by talking about work and quickly pivoted to a more personal discussion.

Chris and Maddie were both divorced, single and not currently dating. They ended up sharing another round of drinks and found themselves complaining about the lack of good dating options for active duty professionals like themselves.

"Dinner at the DFAC and a couple of drinks not do it for you?" Chris quipped.

Maddie laughed.

"Tonight is probably the best date I've been on in a while," Maddie said.

"Date, huh?" Chris asked. He swirled around the last ounce of beer in the bottle.

Maddie drained her own cup. She glanced at the clock and spoke.

"So it's getting late. Are we going to fuck, or what?"

"God damn right," Chris replied.

"I'm going to consider tonight a date. If it's not, I'm just some kind of slut," Maddie said.

Chris said nothing. He was unsure how to respond.

Maddie grinned devilishly and before she could speak, Chris made a blunt suggestion.

"I have a proposal, since we're never going to see each other again."

"Okay." Maddie looked intrigued.

"Let's each pick a kink. You know, our thing?"

"What do you mean?"

He clarified his request.

"We were talking about dating and you implied that you've got some fetishes

that scared some guys off. How about this? Let's each choose one of our kinks and make it better than the typical missionary position one-night stand."

"I don't know what kind of one-night stands you've been having, but that sounds fucking great." Maddie laughed.

"You know, since we'll never see each other again" Chris said.

Maddie smiled, blushed a little.

She added: "I was hoping you'd ask. But you go first."

"Okay, so I suppose I'm really into dirty talk, spanking and panties."

She laughed aloud. "Dude, that's not really that wild a kink or a fetish."

"That's totally a thing" Chris retorted.

"How about you tell me something really kinky, or else I might as well just spend the time with my vibrator."

Maddie's tone was playful, but Chris had no doubt she was serious.

"Okay, so, in the past, I choked and gagged an ex with her own panties. She was really into it."

"That's more like it."

Maddie was clearly aroused now. She openly slid her hand between her legs.

"Will you do that to me?" Maddie asked. Her hand remained between her legs, now slowly tracing the soft flesh.

"Gladly."

"Fine, what about you?"

"I love to be dominated, spanked and choked."

Maddie twirled a lock of her hair. She allowed a pause, let her request linger with Chris.

"No seriously. My ex and a couple of guys have kind of been bitches about it."

Without being asked, Maddie added more.

"I'm sure you get it. I'm in charge of these dumb ass airmen all day long. When it's time to let my hair down, I want someone to take charge."

"Fuck, I hear that."

"I saw you on the plane. I was hoping that you are the kind of guy that looks like he can handle it."

"You assessed correctly, ma'am."

Chris felt himself stir with arousal. Maddie closed her eyes now, still gently touching herself.

"Don't stop touching yourself." Chris ordered, now taking charge.

Maddie smiled. Her hand continued to rub between her legs. This time, she slid her hand under the fabric.

Chris was suddenly conscious of his growing erection. He left his room without putting on underwear. Maddie no doubt noticed the bulge in his tiny athletic shorts.

Maddie's hand continued to trace slow circles around her clit. She moaned softly.

"I should tell you up front that I don't have condoms."

"Is that going to be a problem for you?"

"Not for me" Chris answered.

Maddie had a follow-up question. As if she were running a checklist. "So, are you planning to cum inside me?"

"I'm safe. Fire away." She clarified before he could respond.

"I absolutely love it when a hot guy finishes inside me."

"Is that so?"

"Mmm-hmm." Maddie bit her lip.

"You're a little kinkier than I would have guessed."

"Mmm-hmm," she agreed.

Maddie leaned back and positioned herself on the bed. With one hand, she continued to slowly masturbate. Her other hand caressed her own full breast. She moaned softly, almost a hum. Chris noticed how her nipples poked through the shirt's fabric.

Chris told himself that he could watch this all night. But that wasn't why he'd come to Room 224 to see her.

Chris stood and broke the silence. He removed his shirt.

"Do you kiss?"

"I do. What are you waiting for?"

Chris got to the bed and laid on top of Maddie.

They embraced and kissed. She tasted sweet. Her legs wrapped around his muscular body. They kissed deeply and urgently. Maddie's tongue shot into Chris's mouth.

She felt his erection against her. Maddie reached down and her hands quickly found his hardened cock. Maddie was ready to consume Chris and his body.

Instead, Chris worked his way in between Maddie's legs. Her hips writhed to meet his mouth. He gave long, slow licks of her sex through her panties. Maddie moaned in approval.

Chris hooked his thumbs under her panties and slid them off. He resumed the deliberately slow licks. Maddie moaned with anticipation. Chris then flicked his tongue slowly on her swollen clit.

Her scent was intoxicating. Chris scooped his finger inside Maddie. She writhed and bucked her hips. She was close, so very close to orgasm.

Suddenly, Chris paused.

"Why'd you stop?" Maddie pleaded. She had been so close.

"Turn around" he said.

"Get on your knees and show me your ass," Chris demanded.

Maddie was melting. She complied with his strong words and got to her knees. She gripped the cheap headboard. She was completely exposed and at his mercy.

Chris cupped the flesh of her ass with his hands.

"Touch yourself," Chris commanded.

Maddie's hand rubbed circles around herself.

Chris slapped her ass cheek. Maddie yelped in surprise.

"You enjoy being spanked?"

"Yes, sir."

Maddie continued to rub herself. Chris positioned himself behind Maddie, tantalizing close to entering her. Instead, he gripped her hips, tight enough to leave a bruise. He wanted to gauge her threshold.

Apparently, it was high. Chris slapped her round ass. And slapped again. And again. And again. Each time, Maddie yelped.

"Where's the vibrator you talked about?" Chris asked.

"You don't miss a thing, do you?"

Chris answered with another spank.

"In my suitcase, top flap" Maddie clarified.

Chris left the bed and quickly located her sex toy. It was a simple 'bullet' style vibrator. Powerful and effective, he had no doubt.

Maddie, was bent over the top of the bed, submissive and exposed, moaned, nearing an orgasm.

The vibrator buzzed to life. Chris positioned himself behind Maddie again. He held the toy against her warm, wet sex.

Maddie squealed and grabbed the pillow underneath her. She held it to her face, moaning, almost a muffled scream into the pillow.

In the other hand, Chris grabbed the nape of her neck. He held her tightly. The sensations became overwhelming for Maddie. She felt her orgasm take her.

She came- explosive and overwhelming. Her whole body shook. She was almost embarrassed that she'd come so fast, within only a few seconds of Chris holding the vibrator against her.

Maddie relaxed, Chris released his grip and powered off the vibrator.

"You think we can get you to cum again?" he asked, now gently caressing her hip.

Maddie collected herself. She was flush, sweaty and catching her breath. She wrapped her tousled hair into a ponytail.

"Fucking hope so," she sat up and laughed, sensual and flirty.

"How about I take a turn?" Maddie suggested.

"Fuck yes," Chris said.

Chris lay on his back and slid his shorts off. His thick cock lay against his belly. Maddie planted a few kisses against his lower abs before positioning herself at his groin.

Chris felt Maddie's hot breath against him as she spoke.

"I'm gonna tease you so fucking hard."

Maddie positioned herself and began to slowly lick Chris' length. She swirled her tongue around the tip of Chris' cock. He let out a guttural groan.

The two locked eyes as she licked him up and down. With Maddie's approval Chris grabbed her hair.

The dominant move made Maddie crave him inside her. But she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of her mouth, not yet.

Instead, she was determined to tease him. His shaft was slick with her saliva. Her hand cupped his balls, while her other slowly stroked him. Chris groaned in agony.

Maddie stirred with arousal- she couldn't take it anymore. She hovered above Chris and guided his cock to her entrance.

Maddie's pussy was warm, wet and quickly engulfed the tip of his cock. Chris bucked his hips to meet her.

Instead, Maddie slowed the pace, pushed away and only allowed Chris to slide into her at an agonizingly slow pace. Chris's shaft dripped wet with her fluids.

She savored the feeling of him filling her. Maddie began into a slow rhythm, grinding on top. Chris relinquished control and placed his hands gently around her hips.

"Give me your panties" Chris ordered. Maddie held up her black panties for Chris.

"You. First."

Maddie slowed her rhythm again and leaned forward. His cock remained inside her. Chris licked at her underwear. The scent was as amazing as it had been on her.

Maddie wadded up the little black underwear and gestured to Chris. Chris opened his mouth and allowed her to stuff them inside.

Maddie was clearly enjoying this. She giggled. He breathed in deeply through his nose.

Maddie placed her hands on his broad chest. She laughed and slowly bounced on his cock.

"You... fucking love it... don't you?" She asked, between bounces.

Chris mumbled back "mmm-hmm." It was the only noise he could manage.

Maddie was so much more than Chris had expected.

Maddie now writhed back and forth faster. Chris' strong hands grasped the flesh of her hips and ass. Maddie moaned as she found a pleasurable rhythm.

He soon interrupted the rhythm and removed her panties from his mouth. Maddie shook in anticipation.

"Take off your t-shirt" Chris demanded, now that he could speak.

Maddie lifted her t-shirt over her head, finally revealing her round, full breasts. She guided his hands to her breasts. He teased her pert nipples as she rocked her hips back and forth.

Chris pulled her toward him by the nape of her neck. They kissed again. He took her panties in his hand.

"You actually want to do this?"

"Yes, sir" she breathed.

Chris balled up the black fabric and stuffed them into her mouth. Maddie gasped in a huge breath through her nose.

12