Made for Each Other Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think Cameron's into me, too?" I asked, not even bothering to beat around the bush anymore.

Alex effortlessly spiked me in the Smash Bros. match we were playing. He cackled at my incompetence.

"Dude, I don't think, I know. Beth and I have literally talked about it."

"The fuck? Beth-"

"Oh boyyyyssssss!" Beth's low alto sounded up the stairs. "It's tournament time!"

"Just a minute!" I shouted. I brought my voice down to a whisper, "Ok, Jesus, play it cool alright? I feel like this could really easily get weird..."

***

To my immense surprise, things didn't get that weird! Aside from a few knowing glances exchanged between multiple separate parties, the time passed as it most typically would when you put two college-age siblings and their best friends in the house alone for an evening. Beth had brought enough hard seltzer for the four of us, and while it wasn't my usual drink of choice, I was enjoying the buzz it provided.

Another ping pong ball flew just under my paddle.

"Ryan, you've got to be letting her win!" Alex screamed.

"I'm trying, seriously!"

Concentration was difficult when Cameron continued to hypnotically dance after every point in her favor, thrusting her chest out and bouncing in celebration every time I let a point slip by.

"Nah, he's just passed his prime!" my sister teased, waggling her paddle at me knowingly. "He may be captain of the swim team, but there's no way he can keep up with this pure athleticism." She outlined her curves in a manner I could only describe as sultry, and I had to consciously keep my jaw from hitting the floor.

I shook my head in an effort to quell a fledgling boner. "Right! Game point. Don't get cocky, sis."

I fired off my serve, by far the strongest part of my ping-pong game. Cameron barely returned it but I kept the pressure on, sending the ball back at the opposite corner with blistering speed. Still, my top-heavy sister kept up, and before long we were engaged in a grueling volley.

"Not bad, Ryan! But it won't be enough!" Cameron's chest heaved with effort, and with a mighty swing she returned a volley I had sent just a little too high. The kill-shot flew towards my end of the table, and I MAY HAVE returned it had I been playing in top form, but I was a little distracted by my sister's lightly spraying left breast popping out of her flannel.

Everyone in the room reacted in a unique way.

"Fuck, watch out, Cam! I got you," cried Beth, running to grab some paper towels.

"Whoa whoa WHOA, foul on the play, can we get a ref over here?" cried Alex, throwing his empty truly can to the floor with a clang!! He also turned around to preserve Cameron's decency. What a true friend.

I reacted with impressive reflexes by slamming my pelvis into the ping pong table just as my suddenly aching cock flew upwards and slammed against the bottom of the table with a thwack!

My sister, surprisingly, simply laughed and wrapped up her impossibly large, pale, beautiful teadrop breast in her arms. She glanced at me as she fumbled to place the orb bac in her shirt, and despite her composure, the task proved too much for one girl to handle.

Cameron gave me a sly grin and gestured with her chin towards her mound. Could I get a hand?

Alex continued to mutter complaints about the outcome of the game to himself as I numbly walked over to my sister, erection be damned. Thank God Beth left the room.

Cameron smiled and welcomed my assistance, and holding open the end of her shirt while she gestured for me to be the one to take the reins of her breast.

I appreciated its naked form in the light- her massive nipple arose from a rosy areola the size of a saucer, still idly spurting pure white milk over the dark green table. I couldn't believe this best of breasts, this master of mammaries, belonged to the one girl in the world on whom it should be off limits for me. Yet here I was, grasping the tit firmly with both hands as the two of us made eye contact.

My rigid phallus accidentally poked her in the stomach.

***

CAMERON

Fuck, that's his dick. Ryan's dick just fucking poked me. God, it's so big.

I couldn't look away from my brother, despite the utter absurdity of our situation. Alex was literally muttering in the corner. Who knew when Beth would be back? And yet we continued, tag-teaming a bit of tit-wrangling, and I couldn't stop staring in Ryan's eyes.

Suddenly, bewilderingly, and incredibly arousingly, Ryan bent down and raised my breast to his face. He didn't break eye contact. And he kissed my nipple.

I nearly came right there. What the fuck could this boy do to me?

I felt a bit of precum dribble out of his cock, through his shorts, and over my belly button. I felt a waterfall of my own fluids making a separate pilgrimage down my inner thighs.

Ryan, unphased and in one swift motion, placed my breast back in my shirt. I almost didn't want to help him. Every part of me wanted to rip the shirt off instead.

I wasn't as drunk as I was last night. I'd only had two Trulys. But the fire in me burned even brighter still, and I found myself yearning to make a sequel to our incestuous tryst.

"Paper towels!! Here, sweetie, here" Beth said, giving me a matronly pat-down as the intense moment I had with my brother washed away in an instant. Ryan furtively ran off to the bathroom, following shortly behind the impossible member protruding from his shorts like the mast of a ship.

"Thanks, Beth, oh my god," I muttered. I looked over to Alex, who now simply stood with his back turned the show. "Alex, I'm so sorry, no one wants to see that, I- you're good to turn around now."

Turn around he did, but the adorably chivalrous boy still refused to look anywhere near my chest.

"Now, Cameron, we'll let it slide this one time, but... well, that sort of maneuver just won't fly if you plan to make it in the ping pong big leagues... man, that's a mouthful," He chuckled. "It's dishonorable, really, is what it is."

His awkward attempt to downplay the situation was very endearing, and I found myself thanking my lucky stars for the friends Ryan and I had been blessed with. With bodies like ours, it was really... inevitable that almost any situation could turn sexual at the slightest shift, and their ability to move past these moments in the blink of an eye was plenty appreciated.

"Expect only the most sportsmanlike play from me next time, sir," I barked, miming a salute. Beth just chuckled at our antics as she cleaned the ping pong table.

***

RYAN

"Fuuuuuuckkkk..." Jesus, that was MAYBE two minutes.

Jism erupted from my cock for the better part of the next minute, nearly filling the toilet to the brim and permeating the bathroom with a light musky scent.

I felt bad masturbating while we had company, but it was the only possible way this thing was going down. You don't just kiss your sister's lactating, shot-glass sized nipple and expect to walk away three minutes later boner-free.

A knock sounded on the door and I jumped, spurting a bit of semen on the counter. "Hello?"

"Hey man, I'm heading out. Hope you're uh... good in there." His undertones were clear. "Take it easy tonight, yeah? Think about what we talked about. I'm a Discord call away if you need me."

I walked up to the door to quietly speak to my best friend. "Thanks, man. Appreciate you. Drive safe."

"You know I won't, bro. And figure your shit out, so next time you don't feed so hard in League."

He always knew just what to say.

I spent the next hour or so laying low. I was pretty sure Beth was still around, and she normally didn't seem to like it much when I hung out with her and Cameron. I just chilled and watched some mindless TV in my room, eagerly anticipating Beth's departure- but why?

Because I want to apologize, obviously. That, uh... kiss? That was not asked for. I should apologize. Yeah.

I heard a knock on my door and got all excited, but my hopes were dashed when a mop of red hair appeared on the other side a moment later.

"Hey, loser."

"Uh, hey, Beth," I replied, feeling a little awkward.

"Let me in."

"Sure," I stepped aside, my lithe frame making way for her tall and thin one. She looked around my room impassively.

She abruptly started speaking. "So the campus heartbreaker's got his sights set on my best friend. I'm a little worried."

"Fucking Tommy's after Cameron? You just point me at him, I'll-"

Beth laughed and punched me in the chest. "Not Tommy. Her brother. It's fuckin' weird."

Jesus, this girl did not beat around the bush. "Look, Beth, I don't know what Alex told you but it's not like that."

"We both know what it's like. Just be careful. And do it right. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

I hesitated. Her last sentence was clearly extremely pointed.

"Right... you got it. I'll take care of it."

"Cool. Later, Ryan." She left, and I was left to stew in my thoughts.

***

CAMERON

I hope Ryan comes down before I go to bed. I want to see him.

... to apologize, of course.

That's why I put the pink slip back on.

Still, even as my thoughts drifted to and from my sweet, stupendously well-hung brother my fingers began wandering towards my aching snatch. Despite numerous bouts of teasing throughout the day, I had yet to cum from any of these incidents, and I was feeling a bit backed up.

My breasts felt full. I didn't want to begin the hour-long milking process in case my brother decided to make an appearance. It would be a hassle and, well, I wanted to be full for him.

And so, when Ryan did finally come down the stairs, I was ready for him. Making hot chocolate, as a matter of fact.

"I thought I smelled something good. Think you could make me a mug?" He asked, smiling wide with his beautiful teeth and bright green eyes.

"One hot chocolate, coming right up!" I turned and focused on my task, waving my torso back and forth a bit more rhythmically than strictly necessary. My breasts swayed in time. I could feel the milk sloshing around inside them.

"I'm sorry... about-" Ryan started. I quickly cut him off.

"Ryan, please don't become one of those people who constantly apologizes. You're fine!" I waved my hand at him. "Just an... occupational hazard."

Deciding to be bold, I hefted my left breast in both hands, and addressed it: "That's not the first mishap we've had lately, is it, Madeline?" I looked more pointedly at Ryan. "Is it, Ryan?"

I could see the gulp travel down his sexy throat. "No, I, uh, guess it wasn't." He awkwardly chuckled.

"I should be the one apologizing," I began, opening the fridge as I talked. "Poor Alex is probably scarred for life."

Ryan full-on laughed at this. "I think he'll survive."

I almost thought we were out of milk for a moment, but I then noticed the small carton of whole milk shoved towards the back of the fridge.

Do I have to, though?

"Drat. We're out of milk." I said. I tried to keep a giddiness from my voice.

"Really? I could've sword we had some..." Ryan got up to check himself, but I slammed the fridge shut.

"No luck. I think Beth used some earlier."

"Damn," Ryan muttered.

"I could use water?" I said, listlessly.

We spoke at the same time, "Hot chocolate without milk isn't worth it." We laughed.

"Grandma taught us well." Ryan smiled.

That she did. We stood in amicable silence for a moment. Ryan's eyes darted to my breasts for what could only have been a fraction of a second. But I caught it. Just as he turned to go,

"We could use mine." I said it. Fuck, what am I doing?

Ryan seemed way too ready to respond.

"Whoa, I mean, uh, really? You would, uh, want to?"

"Well, sure." I smiled. The more flustered my brother got, the more confident I felt. "It's kinda delicious," I continued. "You would know, right?"

I crept closer and closer to Ryan. He just stood there, shorts slowly growing in the front.

My own arousal was heightening. I could feel my sheer thong dampening. My nipples peaked.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's delicious." I could barely hear him.

"So let's do it!" I exclaimed, adapting a bubbly persona. I bent down and grabbed a pot from the counter cupboard- I gave an obnoxious little shake of my huge ass as I did so.

With a few more flourishing motions I brought my breasts to heel in front of the cast iron pot. I went to grab them out of my slip, but thought better of it.

"It's, uh, a lot easier with help." I bit my lip at my brother. He continued to look at me with nothing but shock on his face. His erection was gargantuan now, easily poking up over the counter and directly at the space between my breasts.

"Yeah, uh... yeah." Was all Ryan could splutter as he began pacing towards me. I turned around, assuming the proper position.

***

RYAN

What the fuck is happening?

Everything Cameron was doing was so... sultry, so deliberate. There could be no mistaking her actions as anything but sexual advances.

Even after last night, after my talks with Alex and Beth, after a whole lifetime of pining for my dear sister- everything happening in this moment almost felt too surreal.

Cameron's boobs were enormous, even more so from behind. There was no other way to describe them. The beautiful pillows atop my sister's chest should have been impossible- an easy third of them protruded into the space between her arms and her lithe torso. The sheer pink slip covering them only seemed to enhance their size, falling on and around her curves and leaving her with a waterfall of extra fabric hanging down around her.

I needed to unveil them. If we were going to successfully make hot chocolate, anyway.

With great care I approached, paying no mind as my raging hardon buried itself in the space between Cameron's sexy, thick thighs.

"Ohhh..." Cameron moaned.

I wrapped my comparatively large arms around her little shoulders and slowly, carefully, pulled the hem of the slip back from her breasts. The slip was doing nothing to support the naturally perky orbs, and thus came off with surprising ease.

I went to wrap my fingers around her huge nubs- my cock pulsed and fired a volley of precum through my sister's legs and onto a cupboard door.

With one final hesitation, I looked down at Cameron. Her gorgeous eyes, full lips, and perfect nose stared back up at me wantingly. Her breathing was heavy. Her eyes were half-lidded.

"You know what to do, brother dear."

With an exhale of tension I began lightly and teasingly caressing my sister's nipples. The perfect stalks were practically thrumming with energy beneath my fingertips- they were hot and hard, not unlike my own erect body part wedging itself deeper and deeper in Cameron's crevice.

Milk burst from my sister's nipples like a fountain, and it took some effort to direct the rigid stubs so that the majority of the sweet fluid was pouring into the pot.

"Perfect..." Cameron intoned in a low, barely-there voice. "Work the whole things."

And so I did. My intrepid hands traversed the entirety of my sister's shuddering land masses, coaxing the fertile milk from her full and overripe glands.

I was so stupidly turned on. And we were just making hot chocolate.

***

CAMERON

My nipples were spraying like faucets. Every part of me was on fire.

How is Ryan already better than me at this?

My brother's tumescent shaft had not gone unnoticed as it ploughed the space directly underneath my sopping pussy lips. In another moment of bravery I brought my hands down and cupped the enormous head before I slowly stroking the this splendid dick up and down, up and down...

It almost felt like I had a penis of my own as I continued to work my brother's pulsing member. I could feel every heartbeat as another jet of spunk flew out and splattered the cupboard with an audible sploot.

My pussy was aroused beyond recognition, and I began furiously grinding it against this invading phallus in the hopes of finally earing that sweet, sweet release I'd been craving all day.

I didn't have to wait long.

With a piercing cry I finally erupted, juices gushing out of my canal and onto the floor as my brother coaxed continually unrivaled amounts of titcum from my impossible breasts. My milk overflowed the pot and began spilling onto the counter, but we didn't stop there. The hot chocolate wasn't finished.

I came a second and third time. Ryan had given up on filling the pot and instead had brought my right nipple directly to his lips, literally pulling my tit up and over my shoulder so he could drink from behind me. My left nipple sprayed uncontained, covering the kitchen floor in more of the sweet drink.

I was so buried in the throes of ecstasy that I barely noticed as Ryan's own orgasm roiled up within him...

***

RYAN

My sister was going to make me cum. For the second time in 24 hours.

And that wasn't even counting the times I'd masturbated to her.

With a frenzied roar I let loose, pulverizing the cabinet door in front of me and arching my back with all of my might. Even mired in the depths of orgasmic bliss I noticed more weight bearing down on my cock than normal, realizing with a start that I had lifted my sister by her quivering pussy clean off the ground.

"Cammerrrooonnnn!!"

"Fuckkkk, Ryan..."

If I wasn't so sure that Cameron was enjoying herself, I would have been worried by the way she cried out my name. It was shivering and upset and undone. Just undone.

It took almost two minutes for both of our orgasms to subside. I continued to lightly massage my sister's breasts, sending milk everywhere but not caring for the intense cleanup we would need to engage in afterwards. I was happy to enjoy the moment.

***

CAMERON

I couldn't bear to extricate myself from Ryan's grasp. Still, just like last time, reality slowly crept in.

I gently, lovingly stroked my brother's cock as it continued to ride the space between my thighs. He moved to extricate himself from the position, but I clamped my thighs tightly around his iron rod.

I grabbed the hot chocolate mix and began sloppily stirring it into our overfilled milk pot.

"Mmm, this is going to be perfect. Thanks for your help, Ryan."

To be continued...

12