Made for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see an older black woman smile a satisfied smile at him as she folded her arms over faded blue nurse scrubs. A gaily patterned cloth mask dangled from one ear, the reassuring presence of a stethoscope around her neck. Manny noticed her chipped red nails and the way her exhausted frame slouched against the chair.

"Patrick will be in to see you soon darling, don't worry. How are you feeling? All your vitals are so good!" she spoke in a calm chipper TLC nurses' tone and poured all her attention into Manny. He felt warm and cared for and safe, but when would Patrick get here?

Manni's thought paused for a moment and he wondered why he wanted Patrick and not his Mama right now? For some reason, he could see Patrick's smiling worried face standing over him and it filled him with happiness and he must admit more than a little twinge of lust. He tried to call up his Mama's face and it just dissolved back into Patrick's caring smile.

Manni hadn't noticed how thick and kissable Patrick's lips were before. How his green eyes wrapped you in warmth and safety. He obviously loved me so much and I love him deeply! He was a God!

"Now Maquisha you will have your breakfast shortly and then you must rest some more," the nurse said. "You have to regain your strength for your man. He has such big plans for you."

"Maquisha?" he thought. That was the name he remembered the voice calling him before when he woke. That was before that moment of pleasure, the moment I remembered Patrick and with the thought of his name she felt the movement stir inside her again.

After breakfast, Melanie surprised her with a visit. She came in beaming, hugging and gushing how wonderful it was to see her friend Maquisha again. How she'd missed her terribly and just knew they were going to be BFF's!

And as the days went by they were.

Manni adored Melanie's visits and though it felt so exciting when she pressed her giant breasts against her chest, she felt so warm and safe with her. When she spoke of Patrick it was all she could do to follow her words. At one point she even kissed Manni, not like a friend but like they had been lovers. Her playful tongue had felt so exciting in her mouth and the weight of her body against her caused an enormous swelling in her cock. This didn't go unnoticed either as Melanie gave it a playful squeeze and told her how proud Patrick was going to be of her.

"Wait a minute...her? I'm a boy?" thought Manni. "Why call me her? And who is Maquisha? I'm Manni and where is Patrick. Manni felt confusing emotions wash over her and she began to sob heavily. Melanie cooed and comforted her for hours that day. When Melanie left her, Manni slipped her ear buds in and dreamed of Patrick.

Melanie dropped by to visit often now. It was like they were sisters. Where once Manni had been stunned by Melanie's beauty and sex appeal, now when together they were best friends. They touched each other often, as girlfriends do. It felt normal for Melanie to ask Maqi, for she called her Maqi now, her opinion of "are my breasts too big?" or can we do each other's hair or nails or How does my booty look in these super tight new yoga pants? And Melanie brought things for her to wear and try on. Maqi's wardrobe of pretty tops, short tight skirts and her own sexy tight yoga pants was growing each time Melanie visited.

She imagined something bad must have happened to her legs in the accident for it was hard to stand normally unless she was wearing really high heels. The doctors must have been really terrific because Maqi could not find any scars from her injuries. Her skin was so soft and creamy, perfect really. She adored the way her big booty looked now in her own yoga pants. Maqi especially loved how they felt when Melanie squeezed her big cheeks for her when she kissed her. They often compared breasts now too. Rubbing them together and sometime kissing them. It was such fun to have a girl friend who understood you. She loved being a sexy girl with Melanie. And when they talked and hugged, they kissed a lot too.

One day, Melanie told Maquish they had to have a serious talk. Maquish was really concerned because Melanie was the happiest person she had ever met and so bright and cheerful and never serious.

"What is it honey? She asked, fearing the answer.

"Well, its about that," she said pointing to the soft but considerable bulge in Maquish's panties. "Its very unsightly and you must learn to tuck it away properly if you want to wear those pants you love in public." Then she brought out a new pair of panties, not soft and silky like the others she wore, but plain cotton and with a secret pocket inside to hold her clitty and to hold it back between her legs. It was a unique garment in that it squished between her big balls and when she wore it under her tight pants Maquisha discovered her camel toe.

"Oh I love it," she squeaked with delight.

"Patrick will enjoy looking at your camel toe too," Melanie reassured her. "He is such a man and men certainly like that look," she said laughing. Maquish took a big breath and squealed thinking about pleasing Her Man.

"Oh, how do you know so much about these things, Melanie?"

"Can you keep a secret baby?" she asked looking around conspiratorially. Maquisha eagerly shook her head yes. Melanie led her by the hand into the small porcelain bathroom and closed the door. Melanie pulled down her own very tight pants to reveal similar panties and her own camel toe. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down in a rush and a very large cock popped up pointing straight at Maquisha.

"Oh my god you have one too!" she squeaked, hooping up and down and clapping her hands. After a moment of staring at it, "may I touch it?" she asked. Melanie just nodded and pushed her big clitty forward for Maquisha's inspection.

She touched it reverently and then more boldly. Looking up into Melanie's eyes Maquisha grinned and licked her lips and she stepped in to give her girlfriend big beautiful cock a kiss. They hugged and kissed for a long moment, grinding their enormous titties together and thrusting their clittys. When they looked at each other it was with a shared secret smile between best girlfriends.

Melanie bent to tuck Maquisha's clitty back in and gave it a quick kiss. Maquisha did the same for her wonderful friend, but her mouth lingered a bit longer and her tongue slipped out just a little. Melanie gave her a soft sigh and for a moment, a satisfied smile crept across her pretty face. They held hands as they left the bathroom. For the rest of the day Maquisha was in a haze of contentment over her new life and friends.

~ * ~

In the back of her mind she heard the click of the door and smelled the unmistakable scent of cinnamon and sugar. The pleasure came rushing back spasming through her body and she heard drums and voices and felt waves of passion.

"There's my girl," said a deep strong voice. In her ears the drumbeat began and she knew her Man was here. She longed to wrap herself in his strong loving arms.

As the days went by Patrick visited more frequently, but never the same time as Melanie. Each time Maquisha felt more pleasure at the sound of his voice. He had taken to touching her, often. First just a soft caress of her hair, brushing the hairy knuckles of his hand against her cheek. she melted at his touch. He looked at her deeply sometimes. Like he knew her and felt some deep kinship. But more often than not he just smiled at her and told her how "special" she was and how he had never met a girl like her before. If this seemed a bit odd, any doubts quickly melted away when he smiled and, more and more often, when touched her or held her close.

Lately, she had noticed another reaction from him. He was becoming aroused by her. In the days and weeks she spent in that place, her ass had grown impressively. Her nether globes growing rounder and fuller and softer with each passing day. Her waist continued to contract in her corset as her ass grew and her breasts, already bigger than Melanie's grew a whole extra cup size and were so firm and soft and sensitive she often lifted the nipples to her mouth when no one was around and luxuriated in the feelings her mouth could ignite all the way through her. Always at times like these her thoughts went to Patrick, her God, Her Man. It seemed everything was wonderful with her and she was the happiest she had ever been.

It was a Sunday, when he visited her, he was kissing her fingers and her forehead and giving her backrubs. The backrubs often led to his hands straying to the incredibly sensitive globes of her ass. This intimate touch sent sparks through her and made her cock twitch uncontrollably. It was the most sensuous feeling she had ever felt and thought any girl could ever feel until, that warm sunny afternoon, he wrapped her in his arms and her man, her god kissed her.

His lips were warm and erotic against hers. His tongue incredibly large and probing in her mouth. One of his hands went down to cup her sensitive cheek and the other to fondle the proud swelling of her breast. The jolt of electricity from her nipple caused her to cry out and suck furiously at his tongue in her mouth. Her hands pulled him tight against her and her cock popped out of her confining panties and rose hugely against his groin.

"What's this?" he questioned stepping away from her. A shocked and querulous look on his face.

She reached out for him desperate to feel him hold her again.

"Do you have something in your panties?" he roared.

"Are you some kind of freak! I thought you were a woman!!!"

A sense of dread spread throughout her being. She suddenly felt totally lost. Her Patrick was angry at her. She was so confused...

"I I I..." her mind shut down refusing to function. Patrick was a God, Patrick was holy, Patrick was her man," was all she could think of. He couldn't reject her. She had to have him near her, be in his arms...

"And to think I was going to ask you to marry me today!" he screamed. "I can't believe I wanted to marry a, a, freak!"

Maquisha fell to the floor weeping. Her face in her hands, sobs wracking her body. The front of her panties soaked with cum and her huge erection thrusting out of the top. A puddle of cum was on the floor in front of her still gushing from her monstrous cock.

"Look at you!" he yelled. "You're nothing but a damn shemale cunt, a rotten lying excuse for a woman who is not fit to kiss me."

"Please Patrick...I don't know how...I can't...I don't, "and she broke down sobbing again and more and more cum spurted from her huge lying prick.

"You don't love me," he said. "If you did you would never have led me on, made me believe in you. If you really loved me you would lap that disgusting cum off the floor so I wouldn't have to look at it and hide your rotten thing from my sight."

Maquisha didn't know what to do. She had to have him love her. She had to be his. Without stopping to think she bent over and began lapping the puddle of cum off the floor.

"I suppose you love the taste of cum you whore." He cursed her. "If your so hot to drink cum then drink it from here, bitch!"

She looked up at him and saw his enormous beautiful cock standing out proudly from his open fly. His cock looked like an extra limb pointing accusingly at her face still inches from the floor. Her tongue still coated in her own cum. He had to be 10 inches or more of man meat, thick with a giant mushroom head and large veins along the sides. Patrick's hardness already dripping with wet need.

She lunged for him and grabbed his buttocks to pull him deep into her mouth. His giant cock went straight down her throat and she gagged, tears streaming from her eyes. Patrick grabbed her by her long hair and pulled her in tighter.

"Take it... you whore... you shemale cunt... lying ...bitch."

With each word he slammed his meat deeper into her throat. Ramming her with his lust. Fucking her face hard and deep. She gasped for breath whenever he pulled out far enough before he rammed it deep again. Her throat hurt terribly from the slamming penis beating it was taking, but she found she loved it more and more.

"You cunt, you cow I will make you sorry you ever tried to trick me."

She could feel his cock growing warmer inside her mouth, it pulsed and grew and his legs grew tense under her hands. She knew what was coming. He shuddered and began to spew spasms of cum, so much cum gushing down her throat. It choked her and yet she took it all, loving that she had made her man cum for her.

When he was done, he grew soft in her mouth. "Clean me bitch," was all he said. She used her cum-covered tongue to lap at his cock and balls until he pushed her away.

"I don't know what to do with you now. I can't believe how stupid I was to believe in you. I wanted you to be my wife!"

She whimpered and sat coiled around herself in a puddle of cum.

Drums sounded far away I her head.

Melanie did not visit that day. Nor did she visit the next day. The nice Doctor came by and took her vital signs and remarked, "you seem so sad today?"

Maquisha didn't respond. She huddled into herself and rocked on her curvy bottom wishing she knew how to please Patrick again.

"You seem so depressed," the Doctor tried to console her. "Perhaps your getting your period? Shall I get you something to make you feel better? Here, put in your ear buds and take these. You will feel better in no time."

Maquisha went through the motions and swallowed the pills. She put in her ear buds and was gently wafted into sleep by the gently stirring strings. As she slept, the music tapered off and the sound of the drums replaced it from very far off in the distance. It grew and grew until it was a dominant force in her subconscious, and as it grew the voices grew as well.

"You must have Patrick," they said. "You must do whatever you can to please him because he is a God."

Over and over they repeated, and they said other things too.

"You are a woman, his woman, his possession. You belong to him. You must do anything Patrick asks of you because you are his slave."

The drumbeat drove each message home to her. Ingraining the words deeper and deeper into her psyche. When Maquisha awoke she felt much better. And soon, Melanie arrived to cheer her up even more.

Maquisha was so happy to see her friend she wept and hugged her for over and hour wailing about Patrick and what could she do to win him back. Melanie comforted her and told her a story about her own love for Patrick and how she had learned to accept him as her master and that he had other "needs" in his life that were part of her own life, of Melanie's own need to help fulfil.

"I went through the same experience as you honey, "she told her. "he found out I was a flawed woman and rejected me at first, but then I discovered he has a wonderful ability to forgive. I have learned that I have a place in his life and that is to be his "other" type of woman. Patrick is a God and needs many of us to satisfy his needs."

When she spoke these words to her, Maquisha could hear drumbeats in her head and found herself losing her focus. Melanie herself seemed to drone the words out and though she spoke with extreme passion her eyes were focused somewhere else.

The girls, now more than sisters, hugged and chatted and kissed and soon were naked on the bed. They moved together and their passion grew and Melanie's cock stood out hard and proud rubbing between them. Maquisha's even larger cock was dripping steel between them and Melanie whispered in her ear, "Patrick" and Maquisha's cock immediately went soft.

"Here is my secret for you, my darling, breathed Melanie in her ear. "When I say this to you it will make you a woman for him. Your big clitty will disappear and your pussy will grow moist and needy for his use. Just as you are now...you will be for him."

And it was true. Maquisha felt a huge need stirring within her. From somewhere drums were pounding and their beat echoed within her. They resonated with her deep-down need inside her pussy. She could almost feel her ass cheeks jiggle each time the drums pounded. She needed to be filled. At the same time, her titties throbbed and her nipples, already over and inch long grew hard and electric, awaiting just a breath of air or a soft touch to send jolts of pleasure throughout her body.

Melanie's mouth provided that touch and Maquisha's mind went blank as she soared to heights of pleasure unknown to her ever before.

Maquisha never even consciously moved to suck her friends bursting member, she just did it. Melanie rewarded her by pulling her head over the edge of the bed and shoving her cock down her friend's throat again and again. The huge appendage slid down her throat and she moaned sending shivers of delight through Melanie's body.

Without knowing when or how Maquisha found herself on all fours with her face buried in a pillow and the whole of her friend's huge sissy prick in her cunt. Melanie pounded deep, over and over, pulling all the way out and then slamming back down moaning herself. The two of them screaming the name "Yes, Patrick, please!!" as she fucked her in a frenzy of lust. When Melanie came deep in Maquisha's cunt both girls fainted into oblivion.

~ * ~

Patrick heard the screams and moans from the two shemale slaves behind the door. He smiled to himself at how perfect everything was going and turned to walk back to his office to write his letter.

Over the next few days Maquisha learned how she could still be a part of Patrick's life. He had decided to forgive her and allow her to be a part of his harem of slaves working at the Hardwood Haven. He would allow her to work in one of the rooms and be an object of pleasure for the men and women who would pay to watch her touch herself and dance for them or even, for those who paid, touch her.

At first it seemed strange that Melanie was not around anymore but just to be a part of Patrick's life was all she really craved. She still listened to the drums every night and Patrick had used her in so many ways for his own pleasure that she really hardly even thought of her friend anymore.

She learned that, like that last man, the one who had been used by Patrick and Jack outside her chamber and turned into a breeding cow, Melanie's purpose had changed.

Maquisha didn't question why or how or whether it was right, she only listened to the drums and smiled when Patrick asked her for anything.

~ * ~

Manny's mother had almost reached the point where she lost hope that Manny would ever return to her. Like his father and all the men who had ever been in her life, Manny had disappointed and hurt her.

His disappearance without so much as a note had worried her immensely and she had called the police to try and track him down. The police scoffed at Manny's disappearance. Looking at her and the humble surroundings in which she lived belied the notion of foul play and when no hint of Manny had surfaced, he became simply another runaway kid looking for kicks and excitement. His file went into the cold cases and forgotten.

So, it was heartbreaking shock to his mother when she found the envelope addressed to "Mama" taped to her door.

Inside was a short note and a wad of cash. Along with the $5000 in cash was a picture of Manny sitting in his car in a parking lot somewhere.

The note read,

"Dear Mother, Manny and I are together now after being separated for so many years. When Dad took me away, I ached to be with you and Manny and be a family. I would cry at night wondering why you did not come for me. Manny was my baby brother and I loved him and you and wanted us to be together again.

We both agree now, that you never loved us. You kept us apart and drove our father away.

Please take this money and start a new life and forget your two sons. It should be easy, you have had so much practice.