Made for MILFs

Story Info
Cody fucks with Janice, lusts for even more MILF action.
4.3k words
3.93
24.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 6 weeks of taking penis enlargement pills, Cody had gone from an underwhelming 6 inches to a full 10.6 inches of bloody cock.

He sat around the dining room table at the house of his friend Sam. He was there with Sam's parents, Sam's hot sister Lisa, and Lisa's hot friend Carly. Sam himself was in jail.

Cody could feel the blood pooling into and then receding out of his shaft. The ache he felt between his legs was distracting him from everything except the surface pleasure of looking at Lisa, Carly, and Sam's mom. Sam's mom was a smoking hot MILF!, Cody admitted to himself for the first time ever.

He assured the family that he didn't know anything about what had happened with Sam, that he was there for them for anything they needed, but that it was all mostly out of his control.

The sense of urgency in his cock was mostly getting out of his control too. He stared off at Lisa's big breasts, as Sam's dad went on and on with one conjecture or another.

He hovered in the doorway on his way out of the house, saying a long awkward goodbye with Sam's mom, whose long luscious hair must've been colored, at her age, and no way was her wrinkle-free face natural either. She had married the money, after all.

She wanted to stay sexy. She wanted to stay sexy for her man, naturally, but it was the sexiness in general that really motivated her. She dreamed of a new cock every night, each one young and pulsating with the pleasure of her company, each successive one longer and girthier than the last.

As she stood in the doorway with Cody, she felt the twenty year-old boy undressing her in his mind. She wondered about what kind of bulge he was sporting in his tan cargo shorts. She fantasized about getting away with it: taking the boy up to their bedroom, her's and her husband's chamber, and fucking some maturity into this young man.

Cody thought he was standing on the end of a one-way street, didn't take Sam's mom to be the type who would go specifically for big cocks, and thought his fantasies just floated by under the radar, an added warmth to his life and loins amidst all the confusion and tumult of youth.

"Can I have your number, just in case you need anything or if I find anything else out?"

"Of course you can, sweetie," Sam's mom said. "I can't believe how helpful you are."

"Can I text you?"

"Call or text anytime."

He remembered that line, that night, when he pulled up her number to message her. He didn't know why he was going through with this, but with Sam in jail, he technically never had to see Sam's family again, if he didn't want to.

He sent her three pictures: three different angles on his hard cock, one of them a wide angle, including his hand and his smiling face above. He clicked the send button and waited for them to go. The messages marked delivered. It was too late to turn back now.

He fell asleep with his 10.6 inch dick in his hands, before he was able to come. He woke up with morning wood, but found again that morning wood doesn't work, and after senselessly jacking his numb dick for a couple of long minutes, he turned onto his stomach, driving his hips down so his boner pressed into his mattress, and got on his phone for the first time today.

He had five unopened messages, all from a number that was saved under the name Sam's Mom.

"Cody?"

"Is that you, Cody?"

"Nice dick, young sir."

"Do you care to share?"

The fifth message was a selfie of Sam's mom in a black neglige. Half a nipple slipped out from under the top of it. She had a saucy expression on her face, like she wanted something spicy, and she wanted it bad.

"Take it off!" he typed back into his phone, sent it without thinking twice.

"I asked you a question," was all the message he got in return. He looked back over her messages for a question, found it.

He replied, "Sharing is caring. And I care the world for you, Mrs. J."

"Call me Janice," she responded.

"Ok, Janice. Call me your willing sex slut, your manic boy toy, your all-powerful throbbing man-rod..."

"I'll call you Cody. With a cock that's big enough for two of me, I think you need no further adornment."

"I incline to agree, Janice. Though my all-powerful cock is right throbbing for you right now."

"Then squeeze it dry for me. I can't have you waiting."

"It would be worth the wait, if you could give me a time or day."

"I just don't know yet. My hubby keeps me on a short chain. He's forty-five but his dick still burns for me with its everlasting flame."

"But he isn't as big as me, is he?"

"No, he's not big at all. He's always found his confidence elsewhere. And up until recently, that confidence was always enough."

"Enough with the hubby poetry."

"Sorry there, my stunning young buck. I didn't mean to inure you to my feelings for my man."

"I intend on making you cheat."

"That's fine. I could use one."

"I'll give you two."

"Two is twice as good."

"Message me tomorrow with a time and place. Otherwise this cock is seeking elsewhere."

"Wait for me. It's only one more day." She sent a picture of her pussy, stretched wide by her fingertips.

"Oh God," Cody said, looking at those parted lips, jacking his newfound wood all the way to the end.

Tomorrow didn't come soon enough. He had already smashed out three orgasms with her pussy pic for inspiration, while he waited and waited for her to get back to him.

He brought a basket of tennis balls to a nearby park and worked on his serve, for no particular reason. His days of playing competitive tennis were done. He checked out a couple of 18-year-old chicks that were in the court over, hitting a ball back and forth.

"I'm tired of playing with my balls," he said loudly, only to the air, but he knew the chicks would hear him.

"Maybe if he'd serve me up a couple," one of the chicks said. The other one laughed, and responded, "Good luck with that. He looks greedy to me."

"I happen to be a very generous, giving, lover," he said, suddenly butting in on their conversation.

"We're sure you are, nerd. Now leave us alone."

He was disappointed by the rejection, had wanted to pound the first girl right up the backside of her white tennis skirt. The other one had big knockers that bounced around as she chased the ball. He wanted her to flaunt her breasts while he did her friend from behind, and then when he finished, he wanted to come on her titties, covering her green polo in filth. It came as a consolation that Sam's Mom had left him a message while he was out.

"Days Inn. Room 101. 6 pm."

He shot her a kiss-and-a-wink emoji, then took a shower. He aimed the showerhead at the back of his dick, got aroused by the sensation of the jet of water flowing into his erogenous areas. The most he had ever came was 9 times in one day, so with the consideration that one more O would only take him halfway to his max, he jacked off all the way to the blessed end, and he let his fluids wash down the drain.

He showed up at 6:15 pm, wanting to keep her waiting.

"Miss Whitmore asks that you enter the room gently, as she is likely getting her beauty sleep."

Miss Whitmore, he thought, letting the pseudonym sink into his psyche. He liked her not a whit more, having already wanted her completely from the start.

She was under the bedsheets when he crept inside the room. He could see the lines of her breasts pressing against the sheets where they covered her torso up to her chin. He started breathing heavily, seeing her laying there like that, obviously naked beneath the thin bedsheet.

"Are you ready for me?" she asked, without stirring, looking up, or even opening her eyes.

He looked down at the growing bulge in his shorts and knew that he was.

"I'm out birthday shopping for my oldest daughter, Maggie. At least that's what the hubby thinks."

Cody knew Maggie, who had graduated two years above Sam and him, who was hands-down the hottest babe in her graduating class, though Cody could never admit it because that was Sam's sister. He had once jacked off in her shower, when he was just 18 and spending the night at his friend's pad. He had used her shampoo for lube, had luxuriated in the scent it gave off, knowing that scent rode her luscious locks throughout the day.

Another time he had flashed her, but that was before he had grown 4.6" on dick enlargement pills, and she had shrugged off the sight of his at-best average-sized cock with a condescending smile. He knew she was a dirty girl, when she never told anyone about that flash.

He had been standing in her doorway, making stupid small talk with no good reason to do so; she had been lounging on her bed with her laptop open, watching a movie or something. He felt that he was fully hard, looking at her, and he pulled it out, held it for a count of three full beats, tucked it back away. He disappeared from her doorway then, and unlike all the porn he'd ever seen, she didn't come chasing after him.

Cody kept learning the hard way that Woman didn't exist for the sole purpose of purveying his pleasure. What hard lesson might he learn this night, when all that he craved lay naked and barely covered before him?

He crawled underneath the sheets and curled up next to her, letting his boner press rigidly into the side of her thigh. "I knew Maggie."

"Did you ever fuck her?"

He shook his head no.

"Then you never knew her that well," Janice Jameson turned onto her side, exposing her boobs and her pussy and all the lines and curves in between them.

He took his dick out of his shorts and let it flop down across the side of her leg. "I showed her my dick, one time."

"Maggie's a lesbian. Well, more lesbian than not. She wouldn't think anything of your dick, even if you gave it to her with a red bow attached."

"She's hot, for a lesbian."

"She is my daughter, would you not agree?"

"Yes, you two do look alike."

"She just knows better how to keep her needs met. Her mom could learn a trick or two in that regard, could I not?"

He pressed his dick down toward her crotch, hoping she'd take him up and guide him in.

Janice did take his cock in her delicate hand, holding it firmly between her palm and fingers. She went down and started sucking at him, working herself down into a gurgling deep-throat that seemed to go on and on for Cody, who was brimming with the joy of it. He looked at and felt her boobs as they bounced against his legs. He ran his fingers through her curly brown hair, muttered something lewd under his breath. She alternately sucked him and stroked him, until a moment came when she must've decided she was ready, for she climbed onto him in cowgirl and started riding his rod in all directions.

He felt the pain of the way she yanked his dick this way and that, clenching down on it with her pussy. Her flaring vulval lips slid up and down his shaft, suckling up against its firm wall. She felt a strange urge to grab that giant cock in both hands and snap it in half, to hear him disconsolate wailing over his broken bone. She held back on the impulse, fucked him harder.

"I need your come inside me," she said, spacing out each word individually. "I need ev'ry last drop."

He lay his head back and let it swim in the enjoyment of it all.

"I need to suck you down til you're bone dry, down to the last drop, so that you have nothing left that's not inside me. I...NEED...YOUR...LOAD!" She screamed at him, and he only hoped that that was her coming, and not about to go anytime soon.

He started spewing semen before the orgasm even arrived, and he'd already let out three shots of come, when the surge came from within his loins, bleeding pleasure across all the boundaries of himself, the enjoyment playing across the boundaries between his mind and body, calming him into the steady jerking flow...and his come poured out into her.

"You got me there, buddy boy. You got me all the way there. I'm proud of you. My son may not be the best guy out there, but he knew how to pick his friends."

"No doubt."

At her behest, he left her lying there in the darkness, so she could take another nap before going home, she said.

His desire wasn't satisfied with one ride, but he would have to make do. When he got home, he found an unopened message from Janice. It was an old picture, probably four years old, from when Maggie had recently turned 18. Maggie and her mom Janice were sitting on beach towels, flashing peace signs with their hands to all the men who were obviously checking them out. Cody stared at the places between their legs, where little bands of cloth covered their pussies from view.

He jacked off in the downstairs living room, confident that neither of his parents would be up at this hour. He pulled his boner out of his shorts and let it flash in his hand in the moonlight. He didn't want to interrupt the flow of his pleasure, so he just let his dick shoot off when he was ready to come, splattering jizz onto the hardwood floor. He vowed to clean it up later, as he lay there and drifted off to sleep.

He awoke to his dad shaking him violently from his slumber. The whole living room was awash in morning light, and he looked down to find himself completely cover-less, his hard dick in his hand.

"Wouldn't want your mom to find you like this, would you son?"

He wouldn't have minded if one of her coffee mates, her long time friends that she gossiped with most mornings over brew, had walked in and found him like that. Her coffee mates were MILFs, and there was no denying it. He would've easily given them their cream, right then and there. He didn't care that they took their coffee black.

Oh, what that gossip would look like! "Helen's son is just so well-hung, when I walked in for coffee and found him lying there with all of it in his hands and still not enough hands to manage all of it, I knew I had to have a piece for myself."

Miss Curtis, though she had gray hair, had such a pretty and wholesome smile, he couldn't help feeling she would look that much better with a dick in her mouth.

He turned over into his stomach, singing, "I was made for MILFs!" and jacking his dick wildly for another twenty seconds.

"Mothers I would like to fuck: MILFs," he sang on.

Sometimes he liked to work up the jizz a little, without letting it out yet. He did just that, then let go and stood up. His erect dick preceded him wherever he went in the house, as he made his way back to his room.

Cody looked outside his bedroom window into the neighbors' backyard. Sometimes the MILF wife of the household would sun herself topless by their pool. Cody kept hoping to catch a peek of her nipples someday, but he also found plenty of arousal staring at her ass, the pretty diamond at the base of it that would be framing her pussy.

He was in luck! The MILF neighbor lady was sitting up in a reclining lawn chair, looking out over the tranquil water of her pool. She undid the string of her bikini top and let it fall on the cement ground. Her boobs hung there before his eyes for forever in a few seconds, the wide areolas and split-top nips hanging at the bottom of her rack, not so much looking up anymore, but still looking forward.

He started jacking off furiously in the window, watched every last second of her exposed titties as they lay bare in the sun's glare. He held the image of those nipples in his mind even as she turned on her stomach and pointed her booty up toward him. He came with that thought in his mind.

If only Sam could've taken more after him, and less after himself. If only he could've gone for MILFs the way he went after virgins, Cody had a feeling he would've been in a lot less trouble.

Just as he was closing in on another great O, Cody watched slack-jawed as the neighbor MILF turned over onto her back, letting her rack spread out on top of her, and looking up into his window, waved at him, fluttering her fingertips in a welcoming gesture. He came all over the window pane, looking down into the eyes of her breasts, which were looking lazily back up at him. The MILF blew him a kiss. He watched his load sink across the pane of glass and seep down into the window-frame. He wondered what all she could see from there, wondered what might turn her on.

She turned back onto her stomach as a man in a bathing suit appeared on the pool deck. He dove in the water, swam the length of the pool. She peeked over her shoulder one more time at Cody, before he closed his blinds and walked away.

He remembered something and hurried downstairs to the living room. Luckily for him, his jizz from last night's load had all dried up on the living room floor. It looked like nothing more than spilled milk at this point, so he left it without cleaning it up.

Sam's mom Janice texted him the next day. These endless summer days had been flowing one into the other. He appreciated the break to the monotony. He took her message as an invitation to hold off on wanking, for a little while, saving himself for a more explosive orgasm when the time would come for him to reunite with Sam's MILF mother later.

"Janice Jameson," he said to his reflection in the bathroom mirror, practicing the enunciation of her name over and over again. "You are one hot mom, Mrs. Jameson. Janice Jameson. I'd like you to let me stick my tongue in your pussy, Mrs., I mean, Janice...Jameson. Would you do that for me, Janice? Would you open your gates for me again, Mrs. Jameson? I promise I'll take you like a bull takes a china shop. I promise you'll never forget the scars I'll leave inside of you, Janice. Mrs. Jameson, please, don't leave me all alone to fuck myself with only the thought of you to get by. Not again, Janice. Not again."

But here he was again, his palm lathered up with generic hand-soap, stroking his cock in a way that felt like real pussy, the way he was all soaped up. His palm felt slick like her insides, he thought, as he pulled up that picture with his free hand, the bikini picture of Janice and her eldest daughter Maggie. Accustomed as he was to the looks of their concealed pussies, in this picture, he shifted his attention to the memorization of their boobs, jutting out against the downward pressure of gravity and their string bikini tops. He loved those boobs, glazed them in the ever-heaping loads of his imagination.

"Look at my dick now, Maggie. See how much he's grown for you. You aren't a lesbian for real, are you, Maggie? No, how could you be, after you've caught sight of a cock like me?"

He squirted out a small load into his bathroom sink, washed it down with water. The tip of his penis burned where the soap suds had gotten inside. He peed burning fire, trying to rinse out his cock.

"Same place. Same time." That was his only message, and he was just smart enough to interpret it. Days Inn. Room 101. 6 pm.

She was masturbating when he snuck into the room. She didn't pay him any mind, didn't stop or try to conceal it. She lay on her back with her eyes closed, mumbling indiscernible obscenities under her breath, as she enjoyed her own handiwork.

Cody knelt on the foot of the bed and fumbled under his shorts for a grip on his own cock. He pulled it out and started stroking, keeping a loose grip on his dry shaft. She didn't open her eyes or acknowledge him, even as he picked up her foot and started massaging between her toes with his dick's tip. She inadvertently curled her toes, giving his penis a pleasurable squeeze, as he went back and forth in the gap between her big toe and her first toe. He left the middle of his shaft wedged there, and started to jerk his dick as fast as he could with just two fingers jammed right below the head of his penis. His come doused her foot and ankle, when he came.

Janice pulled her knees up toward her, releasing the hold her toes had on his cock, and continued to masturbate as if he weren't there.

He climbed up further onto the bed, came to a position over her, straddling her neck with his knees. Her mouth gaped open in the distraction of the act she was performing, and he dipped his penis down into her open lips. Now she opened her eyes, as if waking up all of a sudden to something so delightful she could scream shrill for all the floors of the building to hear. Instead she just looked up at him warmly and smiled with her lips around his cock.

12