Made to Love Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piggie
Piggie
37 Followers

"Sara, you have been so good and i think the time has come. I think it's time to show everyone what you've become. What do you think?"

"Oh, God yes! You've given me so much pleasure. Make me your final masterpiece!"

"Good. Today will be your last day then. I'm going to let you loose to destroy and humiliate yourself. But first I think you should take a nap and rest up. In your room is a set of headphones was a tape to help you fall asleep."

Sara went to her room and put the headphones on, laid down and started the tape. Little did she know that gas was piped into her room and put her to sleep. When she was finally out, some clowns came in and hauled her into a van. And off it sped into the night, the whole time Sara laid in the back naked asleep listening to a set of special instructions on the headphones.

Sara awoke, naked on a cold floor. She sat up and looked around. She realized she was sitting there in an empty Costco. There was a can opener and a note next to her that just said "Have fun!" Her eyes grew large and eager at the sight of aisle and aisles of commercial sized food. She pussy was wet immediately and she took off towards the food.

The next day the manager opened the store to find it completely trashed. The aisles of groceries were a mess with food everywhere. Every piece of bakery was smashed. All the containers of frosting were empty. Condiments were spilled everywhere on the floor. Cucumbers and packages of open hotdogs where laying over over the grocery aisles. But nothing was taken and no one was found. The store and police looked at the security tapes and they witnessed something they never could have imagined. There was a naked woman running around the store covering herself in every type of food imaginable. She was crawling all the cakes and pies. She emptied all the industrial sized frosting containers into the industrial mixer bowl and climbed in it too. She then turned on the mixer and kept it going until her and the frosting were one big blob. Next she slid over to the condiment aisle and dumped container after container of ketchup, mustard, cheese, bbq sauce, salad dressings, mayonnaise, baked beans, and chili all over herself until she was just laying in a pool of slop. The next thing they saw was her stuffing every one of her holes with hot dogs and convulsing from orgasms. She then grabbed a kiddie pool a filled if with gallons of ice cream and dumping ice cream treats in it too. She hopped in and covered herself in toppings while fucking herself with a cucumber. After while she disappeared from the security carmeras views. The police never could never figure who this woman was since they couldn't make out her face especially after she was covered in so much food.

A month later and the disappearances had stopped. Police and the news announced that the threat was most likely over. Becky, all of 5 feet and weighing 120lbs, felt safe now given her small stature would make it hard to fight off a kidnapper. She headed over to meet the the new next door neighbor. She had seen the chubby woman move in earlier in the week. Since then she noticed a flood of of food deliveries all hours of the day and night. The chubby woman answered the door and invited Becky in. The woman showed Becky around the house and headed to the basement. There in the basement was stacks of food supplies. Becky was astounded and asked what how could the woman ever eat all this food. As soon as she asked the question her world went black. Becky awoke naked strapped to a chair. Standing in front of her was her chubby neighbor naked wearing clown makeup and a clown wig. "I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Sara."

"Your the last woman that disappeared and was never found!"

"That's right. Now to answer your question, I don't eat all this food. Ok, some, but the rest I make love with. Soon you will too. As small as you are you'll fit great in the big industrial size containers of food. And that tiny pussy of yours is going to be so stuffed. I think I might add a little weight on that body of yours too so it wiggles like mine. After today you will not be the same. You will end up like all the others who where changed by the people that changed me. You see I was changed to carry on their work. Their ultimate creation. Now just relax and enjoy yourself."

Three weeks after Becky disappeared. She was found by the workers at the local bakery plant. Somehow she was baked inside a donut and where the filling would go into each end her head, pussy, and ass were. Each hole of her hooked up to a donut jelly filling hose. Written in donut icing on the giant Jelly filled Becky donut, "Biggest donut slut".

Piggie
Piggie
37 Followers
12