Made to Maid

Story Info
After a spanking a man ends up being made to be a Maid.
5.7k words
3.93
28.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I remember being desperate for my first spanking. In these days there was no net and finding anyone who would take on this task was almost impossible. I dropped hints to girlfriends and in social groups in the form of a joke, which were always met with an eerie silence.

The only way of getting in touch with a professional mistress was through an advert in a magazine bought in a seedy magazine shop.

I contacted a mistress from one of the advertisements in the magazine that I had just bought and nervously asked for some details. She worked from a large house in the country and asked me to write a scenario of my fantasises and sent it to her. This mistress looked very attractive and bone shimmeringly evil just what I thought I wanted!

Long blonde curly hair falling over a bitchy face, big boobs bursting to get out of her tight bodice, silk panties, black silk stocking and high black shiny heels.

In my scenario she would have me strip in front of her and then have me step into a pair of her white cotton panties. She would read out her rules, one of which would be that no erections were allowed in her panties. If I did get hard she would punish me anyway she liked.

I'd serve her drinks and food and every now and then she would put her hand into my panties to check if I had an erection or not. If I did I would be punished for having an offending hard cock in her panties. I would be put over her knee, my panties lowered and soundly spanked until the offending phallus had softened.

The mistress would sometimes call me for an erection inspection and luckily for me, find me soft. That was until she rubbed the front of my panties deliberately getting me hard so she could have me over her knee once again.

Every now and again she'd come into my kitchen, her black high heels clicking on the tiles, bend me over the sink, lower my panties and whip me with her crop just for the hell of it, because she could!

It was a fantasy that looked great on paper and I sent it away to her hoping for the best. I soon got a reply saying how much she loved my idea and said I could also be dressed as a maid and help around the house and would be punished if I got into trouble. I didn't take much notice of that last line as I was so happy that she was going to take me in hand.

It was quite a long car journey as from what I had gathered the mIstress had free use of a mansion weekends. I drove up the long gravel drive to the large ominous house, my nerves on edge the whole way. It was a long way to go for a first spanking and having to leave so early didn't exactly get me in the mood.

I pulled into the large gravel parking area in front of the old impressive mansion and went to the door. I was greeted by a large burly man in a maids uniform who looked hideous.

I was very nervous already but now I was scared. He curtsied and introduced himself as maid Amber and welcomed me in. I stood fixed to the spot as I was having very big doubts already.

"Come on in, don't be shy." He said with an awful attempt at a female voice. Against my better judgement I stepped in and the sound of the huge door slamming behind me set my nerves jangling.

As soon as I was in I another maid greeted me. This one was smaller and more feminine in appearance and introduced herself as maid Clair. He had more grace and charm and came close to pulling off looking like a woman.

They took me to a small musky room that had clothes pegs and a door leading to else where.

The two maids stood between me and the door I had just come through, which kept my nerves on edge.

The maid Clair held out a pair of white ruffle fluffy panties.

"Take your clothes off and hang them on the pegs provided and then slip on these."

I gasped in shock.

Maid Clair shook the garment and then held the panties open for me to step into before I could even speak.

"Come on get your clothes off," she ordered.

I over come my inertia took a breath and protested, "No, no, no! This isn't what I asked for."

There was one thing on my mind, 'Get out' and I moved towards the door only for the two maids to block my way.

"Excuse me," I said as I pushed lightly against them, the frills of the more petite maids uniform right under my nose. They were unyielding, standing in silent resolution against my obvious need to get out.

"Excuse me!" I shouted louder and straight away an old lady came in from the door behind me.

"What seems to be the problem?" She politely asked.

"He won't get undressed," informed the maid Amber.

"There's been a mistake, I didn't want any of this, I just wanted to see Mistress Liz," I nervously declared, my body beginning to hyperventilate.

"And so you shall," soothed the old lady, "don't worry about them just come this way," She beckoned.

Once again I tried to explain that I had come to see Mistress Liz and not be involved with other men. I was very adamant I was leaving. The old woman was very understanding. She explained it was just part of other activities that were going on and I would get to serve Mistress Liz without the maids around.

I calmed down slightly when she ordered the maids out of the room but I was still on edge. "Come on through, once you relax you'll be okay, come on," She coaxed, "Mistress Liz will be ever so disappointed if you don't see her."

That was the line that got to me and finally had me following her into her room. It had a large lighted mirror with a table before it with all sorts of make-up on. Before it was a large leather bound reclining chair.

I soon found her name was Angela and she certainly knew what she was doing and I'm sure she was well practised in soothing novices. "Didn't you know you were going to be dressed as a maid to serve Mistress Liz?"

The "to be dressed as a Maid." Line reverberated around my head as I struggled to recall the letter I had received. In my mind I honestly thought that I would be teased in panties only. Thinking about the letter hard, line by line, I now knew I had made a silly mistake. I had got carried away in my own fantasy and it was obvious what she had in mind all along.

I gave in and Angela persuaded me out of my clothes. I stood naked in front of her remarkably composed as in my dreams I thought I'd be blushing like a virgin bride.

She held open a pair of white fluffy panties and I obediently stepped into them. She quickly pulled them up hard under my balls and laughed as I swallowed noisily giving my package a cheeky squeeze as she did so.

"Sit back in the chair," Angela instructed and I obeyed. I lay back as she applied foundation make-up, blusher, mascara, lipstick and gloss, talking to me all the time, relaxing me and taking me away from the fact that I was being feminised wearing just a pair of white ruffle panties.

She painted my nails and fitted on my long brunette wig and then took my measurements. It was only as I lay reclined in that chair that I had time to think of my position. I was alone in full make up, naked bar a pair of panties. I began to feel vulnerable as the loneliness brought thought and doubt and I longed for the return of Angela.

It felt like she had been away an age when she returned with a few maids uniforms. She handed me a black lacy garter belt.

"This should fit you," she informed, "slip it on and we'll get a pair of stockings on you."

I stepped off the chair and stepped into the garter belt and pulled it up over my panties and let it grasp me by my waist as Angela skilfully rolled up a pair of black stockings.

"Sit back and point your toe towards me," she instructed. I did as I was told and she began to roll the stocking up my leg. I relaxed a tad more as my obsessive kink for stockings kicked in.

She rolled the stocking up my leg and instantly my breath was taken away. I had cherished this garment ever since I was a kid and now I was going to wear a pair. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

"You can put the next pair on," instructed Angela,"I won't be around to put them on you forever." She handed me the stocking already rolled up and I pointed my toe to put it over.

"Make sure you get the seam straight," ordered Angela, "there's nothing more off putting than bent seams."

I Stuck my leg out and rolled the stocking up my leg feeling a rapture ever so often as the nylon lightly caressed my leg. I was also aware of the feminine posture it was making me take as there was no other way of getting them on.

I pulled them right up over my thighs and sighed at the sight of the pattern at the top.

"Ok, now connect your stockings to your garter belt," instructed Angela .

I did this easier than expected once again striking a feminine pose of a bended knee and pointed toe to attach the clips.

"Turn around and let me see if your seams are straight," asked Angela and I immediately turned for inspection.

She looked up and down the back of my legs and then ran her hands up one and then patted me on my pantie covered bum. "Not bad, not bad for a first attempt, now let's get your dress on."

I stepped into the maids dress and Angela zipped me up at the back.

Now I was beginning to feel the thrill of being in maids clothes. Angela gave me two white frilly wristbands, a head band and then rolled a garter band up my leg right up my dress. A shiver went up my spine as she deliberately took her time placing the band up my dress, smiling as she saw me swooning.

I was told to put on a pair of shiny black high heeled shoes. I stepped into them and immediately teetered. My they were high. I felt them impose themselves on my posture, forcing my penis forward grazing my panties and ass in.

Angela had me mincing up and down in my heels and instructed me how to curtsy. It was all good fun and I began to relax completely.

"Very good!" said Angela, "you're now ready to serve Mistress Liz."

I was put on a collar and lead and Angela led me upstairs to finally meet Mistress Liz.

Her room was wooden panelled with large windows a parquet floor intermittently covered with white fluffy rugs. In the centre was a large old fashioned gold framed bed with a big pink cushioned eiderdown.

Mistress Liz stood upright looking out of the windows with her back to me. Her long blonde curly hair cascaded down over her shoulders down to the middle of her back. Her corset was made of leather and gave her an exaggerated hour glass figure. Her black panties spread over an ample ass and her long legs were slightly parted to accommodate her thigh length boots. Her hands were grasped behind her back in long velvet gloves menacingly gripping a long riding crop.

I teetered in my high heeled shoes as Angela marched me in for my introduction. "Your new maid Mistress," she announced quickly spinning on her heels and striding out of the door behind me.

I startled slightly as the door slammed closed and was left nervously in silence. Mistress Liz took an age to turn but as soon as I did I made sure to curtsy.

Still this was not enough. "Avert your eyes you insolent bitch!" She scolded. "Oh very nice," I foolishly thought but obediently looked down. I caught a glimpse of Mistress Liz anyway. As she had her back to me I built up a false Idolised picture of her face. Instead of the soft girlie face I was expecting there was a hard pinched like with harm on its mind.

"Get over here now!" She commanded, bringing her whip down hard against her high leather boots. I minced over as quickly as my high heels would let me.

"Hurry!" She shouted.

"Sorry Mistress," I apologised curtseying on my arrival and she immediately started to walk around me swishing her whip down in time to her steps, the sound of the crop against leather resounding around the large high ceilinged room.

I was beginning to feel nervous again as she certainly had an aura of hard headed authority. Her face moved in over my shoulder behind me, her curls skiing on my bare shoulders and the smell of stale cigarettes hard on her breath.

"Get your skirts and petticoats up in the air now!" She rasped,

"Yes, Mistress," I quaked and quickly grabbed the hem of my dress and petticoat and pulled them up high revealing my fresh white ruffled panties out of the huge curtain-less window overlooking the grounds of the mansion.

I could see grounds men and gardeners on the estate and squirmed. They had most probably seen it all and ignored it but it was my first time and I was dying on the spot. I hand't signed up for this, I just wanted a little one to one. I kept admonishing myself,"How could I have been so stupid?"

I felt her hands dive around me and clumsily push into my panties and grope for my cock. As she clumsily rummaged around I could see two idle gardeners looking up and laughing. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Looks like I've got a real sissy on my hands," She grumbled as she squeezed my uninterested tumulus of a cock. I thought I was safe for a while until I became aware of her working along my softness to find my cock eye. Her red taloned finger dug in making me winch and bend. Mistress quickly withdrew her finger and grabbed my throat pulling me backwards, teetering for balance on my newly acquired high heels.

She forced her once probing finger under my nose. "Whats this?" She hissed. I sniffed the unique smell of my own pre-cum and resigned myself to her findings.

"Its my pre-cum Mistress."

"Yes! Staining my pure white panties, bent over the bed and lift your skirts and petticoats now!" She demanded.

I turned in my heels as quickly as possible and minced over to the bed. I lay face down on it and quickly lifted my skirts and petticoats. I felt the coldness on my backside as I heard Mistress Liz stride up behind me, grab my panties and whip them down just clear of my ass.

I felt my exposure via the coldness and nervously awaited my punishment in a flux between humiliation and fear. I had never been spanked before and feared the worst. I had seen many Mistresses advertising with the phrase, "No cry babies."

I heard the foreboding swish of her crop and became increasingly worried. "Present your ass!" Were her chilling words and I nervously raised my bottom.

The first blow cut hard into my left cheek drawing a lowly cry from my lips. It didn't hurt too much so as painful as it was there was still a sense of relief.

Mistress soon got into her stride and was whipping me rhythmically at a high tempo. The pain was intensifying in my butt and I gripped the bed as she wasn't allowing me to recover. My body tensed up with every blow and I bit into the bed. She finished me off with a strike as hard as she could. I screamed out as the force of the blow went right through me, my body stiffened throughout.

"Right, stand up and present your cock," Mistress ordered.

I slowly pushed myself up off the bed, my ass still stinging.

"Thats it, turn to face me and hold your skirt and petticoats up."

I was a bit dizzy and had to be careful standing up and turning on my high heels.

"Hurry!" She demanded, slamming her whip down onto the bed making me jump.

"Sorry Mistress."

I lifted my skirt and petticoats and Mistress needlessly prodded my limp dick to make sure I wasn't in an aroused state to stain her panties. Some of her prods hit my balls causing me to wince and bend over.

"Silence!" She barked before striking forward and yanking my panties up hard against my balls.

"Right run me a bath," She instructed.

I minced my way to the bathroom and ran the taps. I became worried about the temperature, too hot or cold and I'd be punished.

I heard the click of Mistress's high heels as she walked into the bathroom. She immediately whipped the back of my thighs. I jumped up in pain of the blunt unforgiving strike to my thigh muscles.

"A maid only bends from the waist!" She scolded, "Get me out of my clothes." She ordered.

My trembling hands slowly undressed her as I had to touch the flesh of her legs, feet, thighs and breast, as I rolled off her stockings, undid her corset and lowered her panties. My breath intensified as I carefully folded her clothes as I removed each garment. I left her standing in her panties last and bent down from the waist to lower them.

Mistress stepped out of them as I lifted them up to fold them.

"Sniff them." Ordered Mistress Liz.

I paused a while not sure of what she really wanted.

"Sniff them!" She loudly reiterated.

I quickly put the soiled panties to my nose and took a big sniff. They smelt of her sweat, urine and sex. This was the first time I had sniffed panties and I wasn't sure that I liked it.

"Keep sniffing," said Mistress as she lowered herself into the bath.

I loudly sniffed away for her amusement as she lay back in the bath water, her ample boobs seemingly floating.

"Right lather me up and wash me," she demanded, "tits first."

I get the soap and lathered it up in my hands and then delicately washed her big boobs, getting in her cleavage and paying extra attention to her nipples. As I did this I felt her hand go up my skirt and feel my cock in my panties. Luckily I was still limp and her hand quickly moved to take a grip of my balls. She squeezed them lightly making me swallow and then lifted me slightly. This was hard to take as I was already stuttering on my heels.

"Now wash my legs," she ordered.

I bent over with my bar of soap and reached down to wash her legs.

I was careful not to be too personal and kept to washing her lower outside legs until she said ,"Get in between my legs," Opening them wide. "Get right in between and up to the top of them."

I washed her top inner thighs lightly brushing her pussy accidentally now and again. I was bent over and once more her hand went to my panties and started rub my cock through them.

"Wash my pussy," she sighed and immediately I moved up over her opening as she continued to rub my pantie covered cock.

I worked her pussy all over drawing sighs of appreciation causing my cock to spark into life.

"Yes!" She drooled as she felt my cock harden under her hand, encouraging her to rub harder and faster. I groaned and sighed on her exciting hand and worked her pussy harder in return.

We both sighed until she said needlessly, "Is that an erection in my panties?"

"Yes Mistress," I croaked.

"Lift you skirt and petticoats," she ordered and I did as I was told.

She whipped my panties down and my hard cock popped up hard and proud.

"You know the rules," She hissed, "pass me my crop."

She lay back and aimed her crop head and my purple inflamed helmet. She hit it with short hard strokes causing my knees to tremble and fall much to her amusement.

"Stand still!" She commanded and then continued to batter my fast bruising cock head. She smiled as she went about her work, "Defiant little bugger isn't he?" As she hardened her strokes making me winch and jerk away. She gave me one last hard whack making me cry out. She then grabbed my cock and started to wank me at full speed. My foreskin being pulled over my stinging cock head made me winch and writhe and I struggle to keep my skirt and petticoats clear of my cock. Her other hand went to my balls and repeatedly squeezed them.

I cum into the bath grimacing with each shot of cum. "Dirty girl, Clean your cock and then pull your panties up!"

'Yes Mistress, I croaked.

—————————

I was told that Mistress Liz would see me again later but for now I was set to work in the long gallery room of the Mansion house.

I stood at one of the big windows downstairs with a coloured duster on a handle and blithely took down any dust from the window frame. I had ten windows to dust and clean and I was told that the maid supervisor would be along to inspect my work.

I went up on my tiptoes to reach the top of the window frames, feeling my skirt ride up exposing my panties and stocking tops. My feet were beginning to hurt in the high heeled shoes along with my calf muscles as I wasn't used to such shoes.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12