Made to Maid Ch. 03: Symbionts

Story Info
Molly is made.
1k words
4.49
10.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

"Molly?" My girlfriend Cheri echoed when she asked me if I had a girl name. "Molly. Like Ringwald, Molly."

"No. More like Molly Maid, Molly." I trepidatiously corrected. Although I did have an orangey-red wig ala Molly Ringwald.

Cheri had discovered my propensity to transform into a woman when she wasn't around. It seemed I discovered her propensity for both male and female partners. And as she said, me crossdressing was the "...best of both worlds."

"...When you are away at your office, I change into my maid's uniform to do my housework." I confided.

"Well, Molly. Go finish your housework if you like. Although you can take a day off." Cheri told me. She was still splayed on the chesterfield playing with her sopping pussy after I had eaten her to orgasm. "Maybe I'll tip you if you do a good job."

"Er... Should I change first?"

"Whatever you wish, Molly. Up to you." Cheri's finger vibrated quickly on her clit; her eyes were closed. "Although you do look very cute now... OOOooohhh!"

Cheri's body stiffened as she climaxed.

I left her to rest on the couch. I went to the bedroom and found that I too needed to rest a bit before continuing with my chores. As I sat on the edge of the bed, I thought of the recent just passed events. Plus the wanting ache in my ass was a great reminder. "I wonder what she meant by 'best of both worlds'?"

Sexually spent, I remained dress as I was; tight Tee pulled over my double D boobs, short tartan skirt with ass ripped, pink panties beneath, pink knee high socks and black stiletto shoes. My heels clacked on the hard wood floor as moved around to finish making up the bed. The first load of laundry was done by now so I change it over. Even if Cheri offered me the day off, there were still things I needed to do.

The coffee I had made earlier was burnt and bitter so I started to make a fresh pot. As I stood in front of the kitchen counter, Cheri wrapped her arms around and hugged me warmly. "Mmm... Mol...ly!"

We ended up talking more. I explained. "Molly is my fem name not only when I'm dressed up in my maid uniform. You know like Molly in that 'Penny Dreadful: City of Angels' series... except I have red hair and bigger tits!" So Cheri was very okay with me dressing up as "Molly" any time I wished but I also had to dress up as "Molly" when she wanted me to too. I thought it was a great symbiotic solution so I agreed. So the "best of both worlds".

For the most part, I wore a bra and panties under some sweats every day. Cheri insisted I wear my breast forms too which I had no complaints about doing. Daily maintenance of them was a task happily completed. One of the best routines we enjoyed was yoga. But now rather than baggy sweat shirt and pants, I wore a tight, white tee (with boobs) and tight, candy pink yoga pants.

At first my big boobs got in the way of my bending and balancing. It was just not the centre of gravity I was used to. Of course Cheri was always there to help me, especially with the bending ones like the plow (don't ask me for the proper name, I can never remember them).

The plow is where you lie on your back and bring your legs up and over your head then touch your toes to the ground. I had to figure out how to do it with my boobs. Cheri helped bringing my legs over and then ultimately pushed my knees down to the floor. I discovered my boobs would find their way to adjust naturally. Cheri starting from between my legs then got me to do a plow with my legs in a vee rather than together in a pike position. She had me reach through as she pulled both my arms until my legs popped under my shoulders. I crossed my ankles behind my neck.

I wasn't uncomfortable but my legs were stuck in place. Cheri smiled. I asked. "What?"

"Well Molly you slut! Your yoga pants are so thin, I can see through them and your red panties!" Cheri chuckled.

She ran her razor like finger nail along the seam. My eyes widened when she started to poke straight at my hole. Gentle at first then harder and harder until the fabric gave way. Cheri grabbed my panties by the crotch and ripped them away. Cheri lowered her mouth into my crack. Her ultra-long tongue pierced through my bud hole. I felt it squirm inside of me. "Oh fuck! Gawd!"

In my position, the growing bulge was basically right in front of my eyes. It didn't take long before I started to cum inside my yoga pants. The candy pink turned dark as my wet spot grew. Cheri pressed me forward more and pushed my wet crotch into my face. My erection didn't fade even after climaxing. I began to lick myself and made the wet spot even bigger and more transparent.

Cheri tore a bigger hole along the seam. My red knob now kissed my lips. I wrapped my mouth firmly around my shaft and swirled my tongue over my leaking head. I used my legs to pull my head up enough to swallow almost all of my meat. My lips slid along my cock and I did my best to bob my head. I sucked as hard as I could. My ball sack touched my nose. I felt them tighten then release their contents.

Waves of white hot cum shot down hard against the back of my throat. It was a lot considering I had just cum in my panties a little while ago. Bent over made it hard to swallow. The volume choked and caused me to cough. I did my best to keep my lips sealed and gulped down as much as I could. What I couldn't swallow dribbled out and up my nose.

"Oh fuck, Molly! That's so hot!" I heard Cheri exclaim. It was then that I realized, Cheri was no longer holding or assisting me in my self-fellation. She had her phone out and was taking a video of me sucking my own cock. "Oh don't worry, Molly. This is not for public consumption... Probably. Now come here and eat my cunt!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers