Made to Obey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on pansy, don't be shy," Penny goaded, wriggling her bum a little at my tongue's approach to her entrance.

I extended my tongue as far as I could manage and pushed it into the bitch's butt as firmly as I could, trying to make it twist and lick as I did so. She made a sort of grunting sound and I sensed I was actually giving her some pleasure; maybe this was the first time a proper man's tongue had been up there. I wanted to make her pay for her demeaning attitude to me, for her trying to suggest I was somehow her inferior. With more clearance/headroom to work my mouth and face into her arse, I jerked my body upwards to add more thrust to my tongue, the feeling of my suspenders stretching and yanking on my stockings, heightening what was now, (but for tongue fatigue) I have to admit, an enjoyable, arousing romp. I wanted to hear the bitch lose control, to feel the quiver and gush to follow and bag my first payment of the day, so I feverishly increased my pace, moving my head steadily, rhythmically, up and down like a breast-stroke swimmer. I sensed she was close, sensed the nearness of woman-drizzle and I wanted it to come fast and spurt over me. Penny was fighting it and now, when I felt I was so near, she began to move her arse away from me as she sought to uncouple herself from my thrusting tongue as though to let me tongue her anus to orgasm was somehow embarrassing for her.

When she'd wriggled far enough away, I looked up to see her breathing rapidly; damn the bitch. I'm sure I was just another couple of licks away from bingo!

I collapsed onto my back on the bed and watched Penny walk over to Geri who gave her a smile and a nod and a kiss.

"Lay on your back whore," Penny ordered. "We've a long way to go yet. You might yet earn your prostitute's fee."

As I quickly snatched another drink of water from my water bottle, I watched as Penny walked over to the dressing table, picked up the key to my cage and then stepped down into the living room and, from behind a settee, pulled out and put on a pair of shiny, black, high-heeled shoes. This was the first time I'd seen her in sexy footwear. (Mind you, this was the first time she'd seen me in crotchless-panties!). Geri, had also stepped down into the living room and had extracted a couple of things - I couldn't make out what - from the box.

They both headed back to me and Geri asked me to swing my legs up a bit into the air. On doing so, she quickly grabbed them and handed something to Penny. Although I couldn't see what was going on, the feel of a finger rubbing and smearing my anus with lots of a cold, Vaseline, lube-like substance, put my butt on red-alert; here was to be where the next action was carried out.

Geri gently let my legs down and, to my horror, there stood Penny, now somewhat taller than before in her high heels, standing with her arms on her hips, a sneering smile on her face and what looked like a 6-inch-long, black dildo strapped around her waist , the projection sat lower, over most of her small bush.

"Just lay back and take it like the whore you are you sissy," Geri advised as she pulled my legs over to the edge of the bed and handed them to a mean-looking Penny. Penny asked Geri to make sure all the cameras were catching the action and, with an evil grin on her face, dangled the key to my cage in my face.

"Not yet Carla, not yet. You're going to take it and enjoy it and come like the sissy you are, locked in chastity. Every time you look me in the eye from now on, you'll know I've pegged you, made you come in a cock cage. What a sissy you are."

I gulped and closed my eyes, frightened at my imminent loss of anal virginity in such humiliating circumstances. Geri came around to the other side of the bed and pulled my arms towards her so that my head rested near the edge. Penny meanwhile, grabbed me by the ankles, spread my stockinged-legs wide and approached with her weapon, homing in on my virgin arse like a guided missile.

I sensed the straps on my suspender-belt stretch and tug at my stocking-tops, a feeling that made my head almost spin in excitement. This, coupled with the feeling of Donna's purple-silk, crotchless panties stretching across my waist had kicked-off my trapped dick, I could sense it filling-out, pushing against its metal gaoler. The tip of the dildo approached. I felt it nuzzle against my arsehole, Penny just letting it push in a centimetre or two.

"Tell me you're a whore Carla, say it, now. Tell Miss Penny you're a whore."

"I'm a whore Miss Penny."

She nudged the tip in, about an inch. I almost cried, as much in absolute degradation and humiliation as in pain, as I watched her smirking, plain face stare at my hopeless, lingerie-clad butt. The bitch, the drab, plain bitch, I wasn't going to let her milk me like this; not her -- not to me, a man who could turn prettier girl's heads than her.

Another inch or so went in, Geri, now holding my arms to the bed to stop me wriggling away was egging her on.

"Go on Pen, make him pay for his sexist arrogance. Wouldn't look twice at us would you eh? Would you Carla? Now you're our whore, wearing your mum-in-law's panties. What are you wearing now Carla? Tell Auntie Geraldine what you've got on."

The lube was helping the dildo ease its way into my anus, and the initial stretching pain was getting no worse, in spite of the anguished look on my lady-like made-up face.

"I'm wearing my mother-in-law's panties Auntie Geraldine."

Whether I liked it or not, my dick's length was extending and my "Bishop's Head" was inexorably making its way into the bulbous tip at the end of the metal cage's length that was specifically enlarged to take it, but there was no escape for it there.

Penny, was relishing slowly, slowly, slowly pushing the dildo into me, watching my eyes and face muscles clench as I accepted it, having no choice but to.

Then she retracted an inch or two, before moving it back in, a little further. This she repeated now in a slow, rhythmic, motion, each time saying things like "take it bitch"; "come on pantie boy, don't hold on you know you want to"; "whore, cheap whore, what are you?"

"A cheap whore Miss Penny."

She was increasing the pace and depth now and my breath was getting more rapid as I felt my dick wriggle within its confines, a caged creature gasping for release but with no escape. Geri had put one foot on the bed beside my head and lurched forward, lowering her moist and dripping hairy fanny over my face, it was almost within touching distance of my lips as she propped herself up by shunting her forearms down towards my waist. Penny was now in a regular stroke, the squelch of the lube emphasising her back-and- forward thrusting. She was servicing me good-style and I feared I couldn't resist. I didn't want to give in, didn't want to come -- not like this -- not to her. I didn't want her to triumph over me, to make me her bitch, to have such total, utter domination over me. She had a hold of my ankles now and was pushing my legs a little further apart, helping her get deeper into my hole and, my pain at being taken so deeply was now turning to pleasure, my initial cries had now morphed in to deep sighs of, well, enjoyment.

Whether I wanted to ejaculate in this manner or not, my prostate gland was getting a thrill that was urging my dick to empty the spunk that was now pressing for release. Geri's fanny lips were gently brushing my lips and nose. Occasionally, I caught a glimpse of Penny's now bared chest, her arms, now behind her head, fingers interlocked, riding me like the sissy I was in my mother-in-law's panties; her small breasts hardly swaying and with budding nipples seated on little cupola areolas, looking for all the world like those on a late-developing teenage girl. I desperately wanted to suck them, to fondle them.

I could hold on no longer and, clenched my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut in one last desperate attempt to stop the flow, but it was no good. I felt my knob lurch in what little space there was in its cage and then the hot, milky spunk spat out, deflecting off the metal that encased it. One or two blobs made it past my navel, most of it trickled out onto my little clump of pubic hair, dribbling down onto my panties, my chastity cage's lock and the straps of my suspender belt. It seemed to take quite a while for it all to dribble out as though in a sense of disappointment at the method of ejection. The two women stared at the scene, giggling at the trickling liquid's slow emergence from its previous captivity.

Considering how much semen had issued forth, I felt very "unrelieved" and this, mixed with a feeling of total contempt for myself, made Penny's obvious enjoyment at making me come this way, at pegging me, even more unbearable.

"That's how sissies must come. Even to a plain girl like me eh Carla? Tell Miss Penny you enjoyed your pegging."

I looked up at her in abject, miserable self-loathing. The warm spunk on my skin was now cooling down and I just wanted to get away and wash myself, but Geri was now pinning me down by the shoulders, her huge tits swinging down, out of the inadequate cups of her corselet.

"Go on Carla, tell Penny how much you enjoyed it, and thank her or just maybe pictures of it might reach people who don't yet know you like to dress up," Geri goaded.

"Thank you, Miss Penny, for pegging me. I enjoyed it," I muttered.

Penny smirked and smiled at Geri; my submission complete, victory hers. She backed off me a little and bent down a to pick up her nightshirt and put it back on over her head. I'd really wanted to fondle those small breasts, those cute nipples and areolas that still looked as though they had some growing to do. I found them -- even in my recently ejaculated state -- quite appealing. Penny was looking at me as a victorious gladiator might stand and look down over their vanquished foe. I wonder if she knew I now wanted to fuck her, to ravish her bosom, to get my own back, to show her who was the top dog, the alpha male. Yes, that plain, drab skinny wretch that I had sometimes, dismissively told off for making my tea too strong or similar, and thought would find it hard to attract a good-looking, alpha male like me, had now got me imagining my humping her, as much in lust as in revenge.

Geri stepped away from me and told me to get up and go and wash myself, clean away the come and freshen up. Penny, still smirking, handed me the key to my chastity cage.

"Here, take that off and give it a rinse -- and don't drip come all over the floor -- here, take these to mop it up before you go. Put them in your gym bag when you've done. You can take them home to wash and dry and give them back to me in work next week. Oh, and don't put your cage back on when you've done."

She handed me the small, white briefs she'd been wearing and I tried to wipe up all the come that I could see on me before stepping off the bed and heading sheepishly for the bathroom.

"And don't be too long about it either," Geri warned me "or I'll come in and get you out myself."

With their eyes I guessed, fixed on me, I hobbled awkwardly over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me, almost in tears.

My lipstick had smudged a little, as had my eye make- up and I tried to tidy them up a bit. After using Penny's briefs to hold against the come on my body, I wiped up as much as I could with toilet paper and flushed that down the toilet.

I ran a little soapy water into the sink and peeled off my long, fingerless black lace gloves to wash away the sweat from my arms. With the same water, I dabbed at the places on my suspender belt and panties where I thought come had landed, before deciding to take all the underwear off and give myself a comprehensive wash "down there."

As I washed, I thought about the position I was now in and how quickly my life had turned from normality to this. Just two weeks ago I might have dismissively looked at Penny as just some drab assistant of Ruth's, who I could boss around (a little) -- and Geri, well, if I'd seen her out in public, I'd have thought "who ate all the pies?".

Now, I had to get dressed again in my crotchless panties, suspenders, stockings and gloves and go out to face them and whatever they had planned for me. The darker, wet patches on Donna's panties where I'd dabbed off my come, didn't look particularly appealing and my emergence into the living room with my uncaged, unsatisfied, unimpressive limp dick made me blush.

Geri was putting on the large pair of white stockings that were lying over the living room chair. She was now naked but for the stockings and her giant tits were swinging hither and thither. Seeing this and her large, naked bottom and big frame, I was appalled to think that not so long ago, I had my face buried in her arse and my tongue had wormed its way into her anus. I now felt such a feeling of self-loathing

Penny was sitting, with just her short nightshirt on, legs akimbo, exposing her knicker- less fanny to me.

"At last, "she muttered, looking straight at my shrivelled cock.

"Geri, give our little wimp some new panties to put on. She's spoilt her mum-in-law's."

Geri walked over to the box and pulled out a pair of small, leopard-skin-print cotton briefs.

"Take these," said Geri, handing them to me. "They're cheap-looking whore's draws, and that's what you are now."

I took them and stepped out of the crotchless ones and into the briefs, taking a crumb of comfort from the fact they had enough fabric to hide my dick.

"Yes, whore's drawers, how appropriate," said Penny as she rose from the dressing table and headed towards me.

"Now's your chance to earn some spending money, remember? £60 I think we agreed with Ruth for making us orgasm before you shoot your wad. You've not been very impressive so far Carla, has she Geri?"

Geri laughed and shook her head in agreement.

"Anyway," Penny continued, "me and Geri tossed a coin to see who you must try and screw first and Geri won -- or should that be lost? So, let's hope you've still got some life left in your little willie."

Nervously, I followed the big woman up towards the bed; Penny watching my every step with her cruel smirk. She wasn't a woman who, I guess, had ever had a man do exactly what she wanted, especially an alpha-male like me; a male who she'd previously had to make tea and coffee for but seldom got thanked. She was going to make the most of her new relationship and I couldn't do a thing about it.

"Do you think you'll manage an erection this time, or are you all spent? A one-shot wonder! Poor Ruth," taunted Geri, now lying on her back on the bed, stretching her legs open and pointing to me to come and join her.

As I'd not had sex for so long, and my opportunities for "release" had been few, I would normally have been confident of getting another erection so soon after coming, especially as that ejaculation was so frustrating. My dick though now seemed to take on a mind of its own and was sulking, refusing to help me out after making it come whilst in the confines of the cage.

I lowered my head between Geri's stockinged legs and slowly nudged forward, the odour of her aroused pussy becoming more noticeable with every inch; her dark, hairy moist bush like some miniature depiction of a rainforest.

Smell can be quite an erotic sense, it is with me, and the odours I was now breathing in seemed to stir my little dick in their new panties; free from restraint, I began to believe I could carry this off; could get hard enough to penetrate the great hairy cavern ahead, and, as I'd only just been relieved of my spunk overflow, take long enough to maybe, just maybe, get the lolloping, fat-arsed tormentor to come before I did.

Penny's goading in the background was a further incentive, I wanted to prove her taunts about my manhood wrong, to show her that, even though in panties, stockings and suspender-belt, I was man enough to give her partner a good fuck. (I'd also calculated once again that I would need that money on offer to get by next week).

White-stocking tops now in my eye-line, I took the further lurch forward and took-the-plunge, burying my face in her moist, stinking bush, reaching out to gently hold her labial-lips and tease them with my fingertips, whilst moving them out of the way enough for my tongue to seek out her clit.

Geri was receptive to my initial approach, rubbing the fingers of one hand into my hair whilst gently pushing me in deeper. My tongue, like a blind-worm in a forest, wriggled and pressed up and around seeking the feel of a clit and the, hopefully, groan of pleasure when I landed on it and began teasing it.

I could feel the head of my knob beginning to awake from its sulk; slowly pushing up against the cheap cotton fabric of my tarty new panties.

Penny was urging Geri not to let me rush her, to make me work for it. Saying things like "Carla isn't a real man" and "I think our money's safe."

This really annoyed me and, despite the unpleasant thought of having to mount and service the big, flabby woman beneath me, it gave me an added incentive to concentrate on the job in hand.

Tongue-aching minutes went by, my fingers now moist and sticky with her vaginal juices took over rubbing Geri's clit when I came up for air. I got the first senses that Geri was beginning to respond.

Maybe the time was ripe to suck and pull and tease on her nipples whilst leaving one hand to rub her juice-button.

I launched my upper body up to her tits, which were wobbling this way and that, seemingly having minds of their own. I reached out to pull the nearer breast towards me, and hold it in place by my face after pulling the nipple into my mouth to suck and lick. Then, using my now freed hand I planned to catch the other and tease the teat on that. But those wayward mammaries were proving difficult to catch. I raised my head a little to get a better look as to their current locations. They reminded me of two sea-lions in a zoo, thrashing around madly. I didn't know whether to fondle them or throw them a mackerel.

I sensed Penny hopping around the bed, still insulting me but sometimes stopping to, I guess, check on the lighting and positioning of the cameras.

Geri's breasts eventually stayed still long enough for me to have a vigorous suck on both her big nipples and tug and tease them with my hand, all the time, trying to co-ordinate this stimulation with my other hand which, in between rubbing her clit, was diving further and further down into her pussy. She was clearly getting very excited. I could sense her breathing becoming faster, more irregular. The head of my dick was now proudly pushing up beyond the elastic waistband of my panties. "Time to free the dragon, "I thought, and in a deft and speedy manoeuvre, lifted a leg up and one-handedly tugged the panties off me and felt the spring of my stiff dick at its release from my "whore's drawers."

With her breath becoming more irregular and an almost involuntary wriggling of her fanny around my teasing fingers, I knew matters were now under my control. I quickly extracted my hand (with one last tickle of her clit), and moved my body higher to position my knob for insertion. I was feeling good, my stiffy was, at last, going to come in a fanny, not after a hasty wank or a Doctor's probing finger or an humiliating pegging. I watched Geri's face as my stiffy, as though laser-guided, found its way into the gushing, unguent hole. What's more, having come already not that long ago, I was confident I could ride this woman who'd so ridiculed me earlier, until she lost it; until she orgasmed and maybe squirted. Pay-up time was approaching.

With each thrust, I monitored Geri, monitored her breathing, how she'd stopped trying to say anything -- incapable of drawing regular breaths to let words out. Her bottom now seemed to have an independent life of its own, not knowing whether to twist and wriggle or slide up and down on my man-gun, its semen bullets just starting to climb into the chamber.