Made to Obey Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait long. Oddly, I felt some kind of soft fabric rub against me and then, the lucky dick that was to take my virginity landed on my butt and began to get rubbed up and down my crease, desperately wanting to penetrate me no doubt, but delaying the moment of entry. My dick too, independently of my feelings, was beginning to leak a little. Then...

There was a grunt as the head of the cock pushed its way into my exposed hole. I gasped and then just had to take it, the stretching and slight pain (eased by the lubricant) causing me to breathe more rapidly. Then the pounding, the riding. The sensation of being "owned" by Norman, of being a man and yet forced to go on all fours wearing lingerie and to have no option but to take his length was profoundly humiliating. Could I ever look myself in the mirror again? The riding became more vigorous, the bells on the ribbon around my neck were jingling as though ringing out to proclaim the loss of my virginity and the arrival of my total sissyhood.

Without warning, Mrs Johnson undid my blindfold and I automatically turned my head upwards and saw the reflection in the ceiling mirror of my conqueror, my master. It wasn't Norman who was riding me but Mr Johnson!

He was wearing the pink frilly sissy outfit and white stockings I'd seen him wearing before and a wig of blonde curly hair. He (or should that be she), noticed the look of horror on my face.

"That's right dear, let Gertie fuck you; one pansy on another."

Young Mistress Jasmine laughed at this as she moved towards a camera and adjusted its angle.

"Gertie is Mr Johnson's sissy name Carla. She's been dying to take your ass."

I endured his stiff riding, his cock, thankfully, wasn't too large. Once Gertie had come (there was an enormous amount of it I might add, she'd clearly enjoyed herself), I was filmed sucking her cock clean.

The whole episode left me almost in tears, speechless. The only way I could make sense of any of it was to focus on why I was doing this – for Pamela's sake. I wouldn't dare tell her though.

I'd hoped that Gertie's bareback fuck and dick cleaning would be the end of it; that I could wash, leave and go and put it all behind me so to speak, but no.

Mrs Johnson unstrapped my wrists and told me to get off the bed. I cast a glance towards Gertie as I climbed off, she was now going to lay on her back on it. Gertie lifted up the hem of her pink skirt and the frilly petticoat underneath and told me to start sucking her rigid again. I baulked, but Mrs Johnson told me if I didn't, I wouldn't get the £15k and that I'd have been fucked for nothing.

As distasteful as it was to me, there seemed no point in refusing anymore and so, for the next shameful ten minutes or so, I licked and sucked her cock back to rigidity. My dick, although still stiff, had, I'm pleased to say, not let me down by coming. Once Gertie was stiff again, I was told to climb on to the bed and straddle her, my front facing her feet.

I was then filmed being fucked by Gertie again, she shouting out things like "take that dick pansy, you know you want it." Mrs Johnson warned me that I must look as though I was enjoying it; gagging for it - or else!

So, I put on a fake smile as my body rode Gertie's knob, my new breasts bouncing and shaking, the bells ringing and, to my eternal shame, my dick now fully erect and slapping up and down in unison with Gertie.

"Rub a breast Carla, lick your lips, shake your head," Young Mistress Jasmine ordered me. I did as I was told, desperately hoping Gertie would come soon and that it would all be over. To my horror though, when Gertie reached a hand up and ran it over my right nipple and breast, I came. A long, hot, steaming flow of spunk hurtled out at some force, perhaps some even landing on the hand that Gertie was rubbing on my breast.

"That's great Carla, great stuff. Just what we want," Mrs Johnson enthused.

Gertie came soon after.

"Is that it now Mrs Johnson? Can I leave and get cleaned-up?"

Mrs Johnson shot her husband, Gertie a quick look; Gertie shook her head.

"Take a quick trip to the bathroom Carla and clean yourself up and then come back for one last treat," Mrs Johnson instructed me.

I didn't bother picking my panties up off the floor but just walked to the bathroom, aware that a trickle of Gertie's come was now slithering down the back of my crotch and down to my stocking tops. Young Mistress Jasmine accompanied me to the bathroom. I used toilet paper to wipe my come off my belly and chest and tried to wipe all of Gertie's come off too. Young Mistress Jasmine gave me a hand to make sure I got it all off. As she was wiping the back of my left leg, she could sense my distress.

"It's nearly all done now Carla. Hang on in there – if you don't, if you run off before Gertie's finished, you won't get your money and all you've just endured will have been for nothing."

I turned my head and gave her a gentle smile in appreciation of her advice. Then, after re-applying my lipstick and fashioning my hair back in to some sort of shape, re-entered the room like a gladiator entering the amphitheatre. Gertie was standing at the foot of the bed, pulling on a pair of frilly, sissy-like bloomers. She called me over and instructed me to sit on the end of the bed.

"Now Carla, you've been a good girl, so I'm going to show you how to suck a dick properly, lean back and enjoy."

She positioned herself between my legs and pushed my knees further apart before lowering her head towards my dick. I closed my eyes as I felt the warm, lipstick-laden lips kiss my knob-head and then felt her tongue tease it too. Before long, Gertie was sucking and licking and teasing my poor dick. I didn't want to get erect; didn't want to let her and the two women watching think that I was enjoying it, but what could I do? Even though it was not that long ago since I'd come whilst Gertie was fucking me, I became stiff again in an almost embarrassingly short time. Of course, this wasn't because I was deep-down a sissy; no. It was clearly because I'd not had release for some time until that fuck and I clearly had a build-up of explosive spunk in my torpedo-tube-like delivery system!

Maybe, if I'd not had my female-hormone level reduced, I'd not have got stiff; perhaps being made to wank off to scenes such as this aroused me just a teeny-weeny bit. Whatever the reason, Gertie's experience as a cock-sucker was clearly paying off and when I came (she swallowed most of it), I felt a great sense of relief both at having completed my ordeal and at coming again.

Mrs Johnson told me I could go and change now, so I tried to move off the table without clattering into Gertie, a long string of my come now swaying between her mouth and the end of my knob. I reclaimed my silky red panties and made my exit, feeling as low as low can be. The only consoling thought being that I did it for love – of Pamela. I guess that, as I was getting paid, it would make me a whore in some people's eyes, but I tried not to let that that notion come to the fore.

Norman drove me home. He didn't say anything but I could sort of tell he knew Mr Johnson - Gertie - had had her way with me. I guess he'd watched events through a one-way mirror in a side room.

Ruth was all smiles and happiness upon my return, she didn't discuss my time with Gertie, but clearly knew what had gone on. Obviously, she thought that now, having had my breasts enlarged and taken cock too, I'd decided to stay on with her when my debt was cleared and live the life of her submissive sissy. How wrong she was, but I wasn't going to give her any hint that this wasn't how it was going to be, not until I was sure I'd reached that magic sum of £140,000.

The following week, at work, my spirits were lower than usual, I couldn't tell Pam why, even though she swore she'd still want me no matter what the reason was. Had I been a real woman (and not a real man), I could of course have put my mood down to period pains, all I could say to her though was not to worry, I'd feel better soon.

In my mind, I ran over events with Gertie – Mr Johnson. The fact that I'd managed to get an erection again and come so soon after ejaculating the first time, gave me hope that my dick and balls were now back on full man mode and that when the time came to have sex with Pam, I'd not disappoint her. I was hopeful that now that Ruth believed I was committed to staying with her, she would have no reason to lie to me about how much money I'd managed to save towards my debt. In fact, the next Thursday after my session with Gertie, Ruth called me over to her to show me the spreadsheet.

"Your payment from Mr Johnson's gone into the account today – look. You're getting close now. I'll have to discuss with mother which charity we should give it to. A gift this size from the Gifford business will make good publicity for us, gain us friends in influential places too."

I wasn't that bothered about the Gifford business just then, I just wanted to see how near I was to my total. What I saw cheered me up no end and my look of delight was not missed by Ruth.

"£134,000. That's great. I never thought you'd achieve it so soon."

I smiled back at her. The £15k from Johnson had gone through and now my share of the monies from sold properties and the first business occupant's rent on the development had been included too. Ruth also pointed out that my web-site that Mrs Johnson managed for me (well, for Ruth really, I had no say in it) was starting to get more subscribers. I still had last month's deduction from my pay as a secretary to go in too.

"I reckon," Ruth considered, "that, come pay day next month, you'll have reached your target. How does that feel?"

"Great, really great. Ma'am. But what happens to the monies after I've cleared my debt?"

"Don't fret. Unlike you, I'm a woman of integrity. You can keep your future earnings from the web-site in your own account. You'll be one very well-off little sissy in a few years. And, mother reckons within six months, we'll be getting enough rent from the commercial side of the development to cover all our loan repayments. Do you know what Carla, I feel so buoyed by this that I think I might uncage you now and let you have some relief. Are you up for it?"

Well, as an alpha-male, I clearly was. I'd been caged since leaving Mrs Johnson's and felt confident that I could service my wife as a husband ought to.

It did seem as though I should feel a bit guilty at taking up Ruth's offer; after all, it was Pamela I now wanted and as I was going to leave Ruth, it somehow didn't seem right. Even so, she'd taken advantage of me so much, I might as well do the same. She told me to wait in the living room and she'd go and get the key to uncage my aching member.

When freed from my cage, I followed her upstairs, my bells clinking as I looked up at her sweet cheeks clasped tightly in white cotton briefs, the merest shadow of black pubic hair showing through. She was on heat and by the time we reached the bedroom the fabric of her gusset was dark with moistness.

As usual, I undid her blouse and unhooked her bra, she then pushed me onto the bed and lifted my skirt up, pulling my briefs down over my stockings. I wriggled a bit, unzipping my dress, eager to get it off so that Ruth could, for the first time since my operation, fondle my new breasts. I had trouble unclipping my bra; Ruth came to my assistance and went into ecstasy as she grasped my tits and buried her head into my cleavage, licking, sucking and kneading them. I of course was getting very excited too.

"Wow, you should have had these done when I first suggested it to you," Ruth grinned. She removed her panties and, as she quite often did, pressed them hard into my face, allowing me to take a deep smell and taste of her excited fanny.

Our love-making that day was the best since, well, before all this Carla stuff and pantie-wearing began. She rode me for my first ejaculation, giving my breasts the full treatment. To her delight, I was more than ready for seconds, this time with me on top, luxuriating in the sight, smell and feel of my confidently-stiff dick nudging its' way through her trim black bush and into her squishy-wet vagina. Finally, I took her from behind, she raised no objections and the groans of delight as she squirted and orgasmed made me feel like the real man I knew, deep down that I was.

When we'd finished and we'd both got our breath back, I felt more of a man than ever.

"You see Carla, I reckon Mrs Johnson was right. You just needed Mr Johnson to push you into seeing and accepting your role is to please others; me. That's what I want from you from now on. My keeping you in chastity makes for better sex for me and that is your sole purpose in life from now on. "

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am."

Ruth was quite expansive in praise of her sissy and I felt really good, really macho after taking her doggy-style; it was like I'd re-established myself as the man in our relationship. As I walked towards the shower, Ruth called out to me...

"After you're showered and you've put your cage back on come back here and put on the night-time panties and nightie I'm going to get you, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

It was really wonderful fucking Ruth and it did cross my mind that maybe staying with her just might be worth it if sex was all that mattered. Even so, I still wanted sex, badly, with Pamela and now that my virility had been restored, it was her I wanted to enjoy it with.

When I next saw Pamela – at work – the following week, I was itching to speak to her alone. When that time came, I hastily explained that, with any luck, I'd clear my debts to Ruth by the end of the month and that I could at last, take my chastity device off.

She was naturally delighted and excited, but did point out that, until I left Ruth, we'd hardly get the chance to have sex; it's not like we could do it in the office. I'd also have to keep the cage on when at work, otherwise, she reckoned, I'd be going around with a stiffy all day long and that would never do. She was right, and my look of delight faded.

"Look Carla, tell you what, I'll take some time after work this week to find you a place you can rent after you've left Ruth, I know you're not able to look while you're still with her. I'll let you know what I find, okay?" she said, giving me a big smile and playfully twisting my nipples before returning to more mundane matters.

For the next few weeks, Ruth (to my surprise), didn't want to fuck with me again and insisted I carry on wanking to the sissy DVD. I did as I was told. This reinforced my intention to tell her it was over between us when the time came. I'd run over in my mind hundreds of times just how I'd broach the subject, never settling on an agreed format.

When I got home after work when my next pay day came around, my heart was pounding like a jack-hammer, hands sweaty almost in fear and mouth almost dry. I approached Ruth as she sat tapping away at her laptop.

"Excuse me ma'am."

"Yes Carla, what is it?" She looked at me so sweetly; too sweetly almost, but I knew I had to go through with it.

"May I find out if I've managed to save the full £140k ma'am? My wage should have gone in to the bank today."

From the un-argumentative, almost pleasant way she agreed, it was clear she still assumed that I had no intention of leaving her. I waited with heart pounding, telling myself I must not waiver.

"Ah, yes," Ruth pointed to the spreadsheet now displayed on her screen. "You reached your target two days ago in fact. I'll divert the extra back into a personal account for you from now on and tell mother to sort out the charity donation. Okay? Is that all? If so, please let me get on with this and go and clean those dishes and see if I've enough clean underwear for next week."

She turned away from me and started typing again, looking at some other document on the computer. I stood still, waiting to pluck up enough courage. My lack of movement caused Ruth to turn around to see why I was still there.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well, there is something else actually," I managed to utter.

Ruth tutted and shook her head. "Really Carla, I'm disappointed. Do you want a spanking? You forget to call me ma'am. Now, try again and get it right this time and then leave me in peace."

"I'm leaving you. I want to end it."

There, now that I'd got that first utterance out of the way, I knew I wouldn't back down. Ruth's eyes widened in horror, but then she let out a mocking laugh.

"Oh, is that right little-miss pantie wearer? You're leaving me. Got another woman, have you? Or maybe it's a man!" she said in a mocking tone.

I didn't let her cutting barb halt me though. "I'm leaving. You said you'd give me the choice when I repaid the debt and I expect you to be true to your word. It's no business of yours anymore if I've got anyone else; no business at all. Now, give me all the keys to this fucking cage or I'll go to the police. I'm not joking."

Wow, I almost never believed I could have been so forthright. I stared hard at Ruth; it was clear from her wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression that she'd got the message.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing? I mean, look at you! You need me. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have found out your innermost desires, would you? Who else would put up with a fraudster of a man, a man -if you deserve the term - who jacks off in his sister-in-law's underwear eh? Tell me that? And what thanks do I get?"

"It's no good Ruth. I've made up my mind and I don't care what you threaten me with, even telling my brother or showing him pictures of Carla. It's over; finito. Get that into your head. I did love you, yes, I really did. But we've both altered, or at least I've now seen you for what you really are, a dominating, selfish, manipulative bitch."

There was a long, heavy, silent pause before either of us spoke again. It was Ruth.

"Very well then Carla, if that's what you really want ..."

"It is," I averred.

"Do you have anywhere to go or had you intended staying under the same roof as me? Because that would never work."

"I'll move out, I'll get something sorted. Now, get me the keys, you've had your fun."

She let out a large sigh and stood up, staring angrily as she walked by me.

A few minutes later, she returned and handed me the two keys she kept to my chastity cage padlock.

"There you are. I hope you don't regret this because if you come back crying to me to take you back..."

I cut her off. "I won't, don't worry."

"Very well then. I'll inform mother tomorrow and we can sort out the business side of things; don't worry. You may call me a bitch but I won't rip you off."

I thanked her for that and bent down to make a show of pulling my anklet off and then wrenched off my choker too. I did feel a frisson of regret, a twinge of sadness but I'd crossed the Rubicon so to speak. Now I had to focus on starting life anew – with Pamela.

True to her word, Ruth did settle things we me amicably. After discussing the new situation with Donna, we agreed that I would stay married to Ruth and only divorce after Max had passed away; Donna said he had maybe another two years left. In that time, she didn't want him being upset by the thought of his daughter divorcing again, especially as he so approved of Carl.

The business was now doing very well and I agreed that, upon our divorce, the Giffords could buy me out for a fair price. I'd opened up a new personal bank account – one that Ruth couldn't access – and Mrs Johnson would pay my share of the profits from my sissy website into that as well.

I stayed on as a secretary at Carluke, Chisnall and Reed for a while but, when Pamela was made a partner and we moved in together, she thought it better if I left and looked after the house and household duties and suchlike full time. This was no problem. Pamela had sold her old place and we bought a nice semi in an up-market part of town.