Madeira Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ines beamed mightily at the compliment.

"Oh, you liked my pee movies?"

"No!" I replied sarcastically.

"Then delete them," Replied Ines with equal scorn but with a huge smile, daring me.

As the videos were already in the cloud, deleting them from the iPad would make little difference. I was sure Ines knew this.

"I want to keep them," I replied.

"You want to make some more videos?"

"Sure," I responded with a growing presence in my shorts, "What do you recommend?"

Ines, cocksure with local wine, pushed back her plastic chair and instantly took off her lycra gym pants over her sneakers. She backed up against the balcony wall and straddled the floor drain. Ines fiddled with her pussy that was mostly hairless except for a curly tuft just above her clit.

"Film this!"

Before too long, Ines unleashed a weak yellow stream that became stronger very quickly.

I grabbed the iPad and began streaming midway through Ines' stream. Pissing onto the terracotta tiles, with the fluid draining down the plug, Ines was lost in ecstasy as she played with her clit and tiny nipples all while bathing in the dying light of the setting sun.

When her impromptu toilet finished, I was rock hard. There was a gurgling sound as the fragrant piss flushed through the drainpipe. Ines opened her eyes and surveyed the tiny hotel balcony with pride.

"Lots of piss," She said, satisfied with her performance.

It was impressive, and I was already hard.

"Can I taste you?"

I saw a flash of uncertainty on Ines' face before she agreed.

She perched her slender frame on the table and spread her legs against the two plastic chairs. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom so that kneeling between her legs was a little easier on the knees.

"Can I record?" Asked Ines excitedly flashing her iPhone at me.

"Of course."

Just millimetres from her pussy, the unmistakable aroma of urine made my nostrils flare. I knew the taste was unpleasant at least initially, but I was horny and wanted to return the compliment by bringing Ines to climax.

Planting kisses on both legs and licking around her pussy lips were having the desired effect.

"Oooh," moaned Ines, whose eyes were firmly fixed on my action.

She couldn't take much of this teasing. A hand grabbed my hair and forced my face directly on her pussy.

Ines used her free hand to open her lips.

My first taste was horrendous, but my tongue's first contact caused Ines to shudder in pleasure.

As I applied more saliva and tongued the depths of her pussy and circled her clit, Ines sweetened up quickly and responded accordingly.

"Sim, sim, sim!"

I began to get into it now, and I grew to enjoy Ines' musky flavour.

Ines' moans of pleasure were increasing in volume and intensity.

She was close to orgasming.

I inserted a finger in her tight pussy. Ines responded by flexing her muscles, tightening and relaxing in equal measure. I felt the juice pool in the palm of my hand.

With a focus on flicking her clit to get her off, I used my little finger to probe her arsehole.

And that was all it took.

Ines' body shook violently but whimpered in a subdued manner, probably not to attract the attention of neighbouring hotel guests.

Pleased, I rose to my feet, happy to relieve the pressure on my knees.

"Kiss me!"

We exchanged several furiously and passionate kisses, before Ines lapped up the slime on my face and filmed the scene.

"Wow," Heaved Ines after she cleaned my face, "You have a nice tongue."

"And you have a great mouth!"

Ines tugged at my shorts and freed my groaning penis.

"Can I use my mouth again?"

"Sim!"

We walked back into the hotel room, removed my t-shirt and I laid on the bed, naked.

Ines removed her top, exposing her moderate-sized tits, topped off with stubby pink nipples, before settling down and taking my cock in her mouth. Oddly, she left her sneakers on.

Knowing we would be fucking today, I had to keep my orgasm controlled, which was difficult to achieve given Ines' impressive oral skills.

"We have sex now?" Asked Ines following a few minutes of exquisite head.

I nodded my assent and Ines rummaged in her bag and obtained a pack of condoms and a small bottle of personal lubrication.

Just then, her phone rang.

Ines was in two minds about answering but could not resist.

The brief conversation was short and sharp. When it concluded, Ines placed the iPhone back in her bag with a snort of disgust.

"Trouble?"

"Não," She replied and climbed onto the bed, "Just my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend?" I asked incredulously.

"Sim. I told him I was about to fuck!" Ines said, smiling and picking out a condom from the packet.

"And he's okay with that?"

"He will be," Ines replied and tossing me the condom.

Ines was full of surprises.

I undid the wrapper of the condom and applied it. Ines squeezed a dollop and massaged it over my sheathed pole.

Before getting into the action, I grabbed the iPad on the bedside table and placed it on the headboard resting against the wall. In front of the bed, there was a mirror on the opposite wall that enabled reflective recording.

When I laid back on the bed, Ines straddled me, grabbed my cock and buried it deep in her super tight cunt.

As with the previous evening, Ines played up to the camera, and she rocked her hips on my cock and pinched her stubby nipples.

I placed my hands on her slender, tanned thighs and admired her action. Despite being encased in a condom, Ines' tightness was surprisingly pleasurable.

Soon though, she fell on her hands with her head down as she humped against me with increasing brutality.

I sensed Ines was close to her second orgasm.

Pulling Ines' face down to mine, we kissed, but she could not concentrate as her orgasm built. Moaning in her incomprehensible dialect, Ines was breathing heavily into my shoulder.

I raised my hips slightly to get that extra millimetre inside her boiling pussy was the trigger that sent her over the edge.

Ines sat back, ground against my pelvis and raised her head to the ceiling. I felt her pussy muscles contract savagely against my cock, and I let out a sharp cry of pleasure.

With chest heaving and high-pitched whimpers, Ines came hard, and I noticed pricks of sweat sparkle on her tanned skin.

Then she collapsed on me, and the body heat was tremendous.

"I love dis!" Ines responded after mastering her heavy breathing.

She climbed off me, removed the condom and took my length down her throat.

Utter bliss!

"You like sexo anal?"

What red-blooded male doesn't?

Ines was pleased with my affirmative facial expression, reached for a fresh condom for me to apply while she hovered ready with the lubricant.

With me prepared, Ines straddled me in the reverse cowgirl position this time. Pulling one cheek apart, I caught a glimpse of her dark and wrinkled hole. Given the tightness of her pussy, I don't know how this slender Madeiran was going to get my raging cock insider her arsehole, but she was determined to try.

It took some work on Ines' part, but she succeeded and let out a momentary hiss as she sat her hole down my length.

Words cannot describe just how confined a space it was, and the heat was terrific!

A moment later, she cocked her head and asked me with a smile, whether I was ready.

Sure, and Ines twerked her bubble butt before gently rocking her hips.

As before, she was obsessed with giving a solid performance for the camera. This time by emoting in front of the mirror facing the bed.

I could not see her expression just her murmurs and her what passed for language. I felt a hand rubbing her clit, slowly at first but quickly gaining momentum. From my perspective, I drunk in the sight of Ines' bubble butt rising and fallling with my cock spearing that hole in the centre. My hands tightly gripping her tiny waist aiding the movement.

Without warning, Ines altered position slightly. With some difficulty, she pulled her lower legs forward, leaned back and placed a supporting arm by my chest with the other arm free to rub her clit.

In this new position, Ines was able to increase the tempo of her fucking. For my part, I was able to fondle her pussy and stubby nipples. Suddenly, the volume of pleasure rose considerably as Ines rode my cock hard.

I could not tell whether Ines was orgasming, but it was crystal clear that she loved butt fucking. My orgasm was not far away.

"Up, up!" Moaned Ines.

Initially, I was unsure of what she wanted.

"Up, up!"

Ah! I raised my hips upward to get that extra millimetre inside her arsehole. Doing so, sent Ines into the stratosphere.

"Foder, foder, foder!" Ines screamed repeatedly, and her arsehole rode my cock.

"I'm coming!" I announced and attempted to retrieve my cock from her arse pipe so I could whip off the condom in time.

Ines may not have understood my words, but she understood what my urgent actions signified. Her butt ejected my pole, and she bounced off me with the agility of a cat.

Removing the condom and tossing it on the floor, Ines took up the same position across my abdomen. While I couldn't see what she was doing, I felt fingers gripping the base of my cock while a hand grabbed my pole and jerked me hard and fast.

As soon as Ines began tonguing my helmet, my orgasm hit me like a Force 12 hurricane. I thrashed around on the bed, but Ines held me in place as my sperm shot all over the place.

Ines licked and sucked my spasming cock while I came hard. When the orgasmic fog dissipated and the pleasure abated, Ines rolled over sporting a huge smile with her mouth and lips smeared with hot sperm.

"I must come!"

Again?

Facing me, she squatted down and straddled my dying cock. With one arm supporting her willowy frame, the other aggressively frigged her long-suffering clit.

With her head back and eyes tightly shut, Ines worked herself up to a fever pitch when suddenly a hot stream of piss shot out of her tight cunt and onto my softening cock.

Then a second and then a third.

"Not on the bed," I hissed.

Ines giggled, but there was a look of frustration on her features. Perhaps, I interrupted her mid-flight.

Ines bounced off the bed and proceeded to the bathroom.

"Come with me."

"Sure," I said eagerly and rolled off the bed towards the bathroom.

The sweat-slicked Ines straddled the toilet rather than sitting on it and smiled at me seductively.. Using both hands, she spread her swollen pussy apart and released a steady stream of liquid gold that increased in pressure. She had a lot of it for such a waif!

I walked toward her and dropped to my knees. Ines' green eyes stared at me with bated breath, wondering what I planned to do.

I placed a hand in between her legs, and caught part of the hot stream in the cup, brought it to my lips and drank it down.

The hot fluid was pungent and salty.

Ines' laughed, then stopped the flow.

I was perplexed.

Her piss was surely not over so soon?

"You get in?" Ines pointed towards the bath.

Instantly grasping her idea, I climbed into the bath, laid down with my head against the wall with my arms resting on the sides. Ines placed my arms in the tub and straddled the sides facing away from me, with her abused butt hole millimetres from my face.

Ines used the bath taps to support herself while the other played with her clit. I knew this from the sound she was making, and I could see the tips of her fingers rapidly moving back and forth.

Seconds later, Ines' body shook, she let out a shriek, and I felt a stuttering stream of hot, golden piss strike my lower abdomen.

The view I had was stunning. Hot piss streaming out of Ines hole all over my body. Several drops trickled underneath her pussy and into my waiting mouth.

Delicious!

I was becoming accustomed to Ines' flavour.

With her distended butthole within tonguing distance, I took my opportunity to administer a rim job.

"Oooohhhh!" This was the reaction I wanted.

Ines' butthole was loose from the smashing it received, and I pierced the muscle easily.

The combination of arsehole, stale lubricant and piss was a heady mixture to be sure, and I felt a stirring in my loins.

Ines came quickly, and when her stream ended, she climbed out of the bath. I took the opportunity to survey her handy work. My stomach, cock, balls, and upper thighs were thoroughly coated with warm, aromatic piss. Rivulets of my golden shower were racing for the plug hole between and on either side of my legs. They disappeared rapidly with satisfying gurgling sounds.

Ines motioned for me to get out of the bath, holding a waiting towel as I stood up and pointed to the showerhead indicating the need to wash. She placed the towel back on the rack and stepped in beside me.

Once I had the shower at the right temperature and pressure, Ines soaped me up good and cleansed my skin.

"You need to pee-pee?" She asked as the soap washed off my body.

I had not thought about my piss because it all about Ines', but now that mentioned it, I did.

Ines stepped away from the shower, knelt and gently took hold of my cock that had hardened somewhat.

Concentrating, I was able to release a pressured stream to Ines' childlike glee.

My translucent pee flowed across Ines' modest chest. I hoped that she might take the taste test, but I was sorely disappointed.

With my bladder drained, Ines stood up and into the falling water and delicately kissed me.

"You clean me then I must go," She said in her sonorous voice.

Soaping her up and applying the loofer to her most intimate areas made me hard again.

"You come and watch me again tonight?" Ines giggled as she felt my hardness against her back.

"Yes."

"Boa," she said, "I will take care of dis for you."

"Great," I replied.

"And this," Ines pointed at the hotel room, "We do this tomorrow."

"Yes"

Ines broke into a smile, showcasing her pearly whites, dried and rapidly dressed. She left my hotel room with a peck on my cheek as I towelled down.

Madeira certainly had its charms.

NOTE: This story's premise has its basis in a real-life incident I witnessed on Australia Day 2020. I was in The Rocks and was queuing to enter a pub. The precinct was packed to the rafters with party-goers (remember those days?), and access to toilet facilities was limited. I glanced across the road and saw a woman sitting at the entrance to the door of a local business. Her legs were spread, and her skirt hitched up. While pretending to talk to someone on her phone, this mysterious woman took a piss in the street. She saw me gawking at her, shot me a smile and a wink when she stood up and fixed her skirt. People passing by either ignored this action or pretended she was not publicly pissing. Not believing what I saw, I exited the queue, crossed the street, and, sure enough, saw a large puddle of urine on the pavement by the door. I looked for her, but the crowd had swallowed her up.


12