Madeiran Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there soaking up the rays thinking about what she'd said about being a grown woman, owning my own destiny and making changes. 'OK' I thought. 'Tan Lines can be the first change'

I nervously untied my bikini top and pulled it away, stashing it with my shorts and T shirt. The movement disturbed Pam who looked over approvingly. "Well done you, tanned boobs look so much better I always think. I look in the mirror when I'm at home and they remind me of my holiday. Be sure and put on the sun cream though, burnt nipples are not funny."

I waved a hand under my bed and found the bottle, making sure I was protected.

Half an hour later Pam warned me she was about to call Rob over with a cold drink but the wine, lack of sleep and the sun combined to send me to a place where either I wasn't thinking, or I didn't care and missed her meaning as being a warning and shouted out "Ooh could I have one too please?"

It was only when he strolled out with two glasses of Coke, ice clinking gently that I realised I was virtually naked. I felt almost disappointed when he put the glass down on the ground next to me without missing a beat, looking at him he had eyes only for his wife.

Once I had my confidence that was it, I spent every minute I could in the sun with my top off, absolutely loving the feeling of sophistication and the lovely smooth tan I developed.

I spent quite a lot of time with Rob and Pam, climbing the mountain in a cable car then sliding down in basket sledges, some days we'd sit by the pool some days we'd go out to a local waterpark where I was introduced to fresh mojitos. Several times I was taken to be their daughter, which bothered me slightly, they were the same age as my parents but I thought of them as friends and age wasn't an issue. He was tall and leanly muscular, he played squash regularly at home and spent a few evenings a week in the gym. Somehow I doubt he ever offered to help set up anyone's weight machine.

The other reason I found being taken for their daughter was I had the occasional very non-daughterly thoughts about what I'd do with a bloke like him. I usually had those thoughts in the shower, if you get my drift.

Tuesday came and went, I discussed moving out with them, but they seemed genuinely upset at the thought, so I told reception I was no longer interested in a single room and stayed where I was. They let me buy three bottles of prosecco in the bar that night to celebrate. There was a band playing as 'entertainments', Rob and Pam had a couple of slow dances then later in the evening he asked if I wanted to dance, a chance that I jumped at. I was starting to get a little bit of a crush on Rob.

I felt totally safe in his arms as he steered me around the small dance floor, I pushed my breasts into his chest willing him to notice how pointy my nipples had become, and my groin into his, searching for a hint of arousal but sadly there was none. I had a long shower when we got back to the apartment that evening. And another in the morning.

The two weeks flew by, my feelings for Rob didn't diminish, but they didn't get in the way of anything either. I willed him to look at me as I sunbathed, often sitting up to chat to him because I thought my boobs looked better that way. I just had at least one shower every day and that seemed to take care of things for me.

On the second to last day, I took a childish delight in getting a text message from Sharon asking if I'd got her charger and where was the TV remote. I threw the charger into the sea. Then felt guilty about pollution and dived in to retrieve it, I felt an odd sense of closure as I dropped it in a dog shit bin. I got Rob to take a picture of me throwing it away that I sent to the slapper with a message saying "Charger? No idea." I had my boobs hidden, but it was obvious, even on the tiny phone screen that I was topless and equally obvious someone else was taking the picture. I hoped Dan the Fucker got to see it.

Back at the hotel Friday rolled up and with it my last night. I had a ten am flight home, Pam insisted they would take me to the airport and made sure we had telephone numbers, emails and addresses.

Then she asked me to take a walk, something seemed to be troubling her.

"Nicola, there's something I wonder if I can ask."

I tried to say "of course" but she stopped me.

"Let me tell you a bit of our story.

As you know we never had children, that was my body not working properly. I don't regret it because we've had a very nice life together, what I do regret is that it's become worse as the years went by. What was once fine apart from one bit not working went to being uncomfortable after sex, to uncomfortable during sex, to painful during sex, to agonising during sex. I've seen Gynaecologists and GPs around the country and I'm just going to have to live with it.

What it means for Rob is that we can't be fully intimate and haven't for about five years. There are things we can do, I mean what man doesn't love a blowjob, but I know he'd like to be able to have sex again. "

I thought I saw where this was going, "Sorry Pam. I'm not going to go and shag your husband while you stay out here for an hour. I mean, I like him and if I met someone like him, despite the age difference yeah, I could see it but to go and... you know... I couldn't."

She held up her hand again, "That wasn't how I was hoping it could happen. Firstly, Rob doesn't know about this and unless you actually do it, he doesn't have to know. Ever." Then she outlined her plan. I shouldn't have been happy about it but the way I felt about her husband meant I was easily persuaded. Don't judge me, I'm really not a terrible person.

We walked back, the warm evening and the exotic scents helping relax me despite the bombshell request that had just been dropped.

We dined in for my last evening, two bottles of cold white, a salad and a grilled fresh fish.

I tidied away the dishes and started washing up. Rob came and dried, he was very nice close up. He had a musky leathery aftershave that didn't help, he smelt divine, and I found myself checking out his strong hands and broad chest. I felt a warmth start to grow inside me. I poured three glasses of Madeira wine, took them through to the living room and gave one each to Rob and Pam.

"I'd like to thank you for saving me and giving me the best holiday ever. Thank you both, you wonderful people." I raised my glass and chinked it against theirs, then I downed it and, turning to Pam said "I'm quite tired and I've got a long day ahead of me. I might turn in." I felt conspiratorial and wicked in a good way, that was Pam's code phrase for me. Whether I went through with it or not, either way Rob was in for a good evening.

I went to my room and sat on the bed, asking myself over and over if this was a good idea.

I told myself it wasn't as I looked at my Secret Rendezvous underwear and my charity shop heels.

I told myself it wasn't as I put on the Basque, admiring myself in the mirror. Damn I was hot.

I told myself it wasn't as I rolled my stockings up and pulled on my thong. I took another look. Still hot.

I told myself it wasn't as I slipped on my four-inch heels and strutted around the room.

I told myself to shut the fuck up and turned out the light, opening the door a crack.

Pam was on her knees in between Rob's legs. He had his head back and a hand on her shoulder.

She had her head bent into his groin and her top off.

She slowly moved her head up and down his swollen cock.

I stepped into the living room and walked slowly and deliberately across. The distinct Click - Clack of my heels catching their attention.

Rob tried to cover himself, shocked by my presence. Pam knelt up, pushing him back down with one hand while she massaged up and down on his shaft with the other.

I checked out the package, it looked the right shape and appeared to be good and hard. Should do nicely.

Pam beckoned me over. "Rob, I want to give you something I haven't been able to. Nicola has very kindly agreed to help me. Will you allow us to do this for you?"

I mean, he's been asked by his wife to allow her to let a super-hot twenty-one-year-old shag him and he's hesitating (I'll allow myself to be called super-hot. It's my story after all.)

I knelt down, reaching out to place my hand over hers and feel his cock. "I want to do this for you too, Rob" I said. "We want to do this for you."

I gripped gently, rubbing up and down, up and down.

Rob groaned. "Ohhhhh. Yes. Please. I want you to do it, both of you. Pam I love you."

Pam smiled and leaned forward, taking him in her mouth again. In and out, she moved his length. She took him out and put her head on his left hip, licking the shaft and tip. I moved in next to her and put my head on his right hip. I put out my tongue and with a twist in my stomach passed the point of no return and licked him on the shaft and head of his hot cock. I moved in closer, lifting my head and dropping over him. I hadn't really been keen on giving oral to Dan and he'd been the first boyfriend to get much at all but suddenly I got it, I enjoyed what I was doing because he was enjoying it, I was getting pleasure by giving pleasure. I felt the solid mass of heat filling my mouth, I pushed a bit too far and came away gagging and coughing. Pam jumped in and took over, keeping the motion and pressure moving.

She moved away again so I moved in, she slid round behind me and slipped her hands under the cups on my Basque, bringing my tits into view, reaching down to Rob's hands she lifted them and put them on me, his strong fingers rolling my nipples. I started to feel some wetness building below and slipped a finger down to rub gently through my thong.

I jumped slightly when I felt her fingers join mine, I hesitated. This was a step further than I was comfortable with. She sensed my reluctance and moved her hand, stroking my hair instead.

I pulled my head away, standing up I ran my hands over my beautifully tanned tits, rubbing both nipples and getting a little frisson of excitement from the sensation. I turned and sat down next to Rob, pulling my thong down exposing my swollen pussy lips. Rob took up a kneeling position and bent, kissing me gently then licking across my pussy, he brought up a finger and started teasing the tip of my clit, I was already in heaven and we'd only been going ten minutes.

He carried on licking and kissing me, Pam was leaning over his back, holding him around the shoulders and telling him how much she loved hm and telling me how beautiful I was and how my eyes were shining. She reached out a hand and placed it on the side of my right breast, rather than recoil I felt this to be comforting and erotic, I took my hand and rubbed hers over my nipple, the frisson grew into a wave, causing me to gasp out loud.

Rob continued to work with his tongue, Pam had a hand on each of my breasts, softly massaging whilst whispering how hot it was, how hot I was and how much she loved her husband. I was lost in the moment, the sensations were ripping through me, any concerns about a woman touching me were gone, I lifted a hand and found Pam's breasts hanging next to me, soft yet firm, giving her nipple a gentle twist that brought a coo of delight.

I shifted my hips slightly, Rob had stopped and I wanted more, but I couldn't feel his delicate touch, I looked down and saw with a jump in my stomach that he was lining up his cock on my lips, Pam leaned in and kissed him hard and deep, her tongue driving into his mouth; his hand gripping her breast he slid into my wet pussy with a short sharp hit, settling almost immediately into a steady motion that seemed to reach all the way into my spine.

I reached out and grabbed onto his hips, pulling him to me, feeling the rhythm of his movement. Pam moved round behind him and reached forward with both hands, holding the base of his cock and rubbing round his balls. I could feel her hands between my thighs and on my lips as Rob's hardness glided in and out with a power and strength I was loving more and more with each passing moment. Her fingers reached up and skimmed across my clit making me wriggle as she sent a pulse of pleasure through me, I pushed her fingers out of the way to rub myself, keeping the waves of excitement growing.

Pam and Rob kissed again, she had moved round to his side allowing him to grab her right breast and hold it firmly, his thumb and forefinger squeezing hard on the nipple, making her gasp out.

Taking control of her husband she pulled him firmly out of me and started taking the cushions off the sofa and lining them up on the floor into a makeshift mattress, once it was complete to her satisfaction she steered him back to lie down on his back then pulled off her thong and straddled him, dropping into a sixty nine position, pushing her tightly trimmed pussy into his face, he went to work on her clit lapping hard at her as she brought him back to his earlier glory with a combination of her mouth and hands.

I knelt beside Rob, stroking and rubbing his arm and side but feeling a bit like a third wheel until Pam pushed herself upright, sitting back so he was able to keep attacking her with his tongue. Reached over and pulled me round so I was standing over him, then she pulled on my hands getting me to lower myself. I reached down and took hold of the now inflated cock, rubbing it on my clit and pussy lips before slowly lowering myself and burying him deep in me.

I was young and fit in those days and was able to lift up and down with my runner's thighs, sliding him in and out I dropped my hand down to feel him moving between my fingers, relishing his hardness and my yielding softness. My fingers crept forwards to stroke and tease on my engorged clit, building my excitement and arousal I started to get a tingling in my nipples, my knees started to go weak, and I felt a rushing of blood in my ears. I slumped down and started grinding against Rob's body, his penis stretching and pulling at my pussy, my clit driving down onto his groin. I threw my head back and groaned as I came, feeling my pussy clamping tighter on his cock I pushed with my knees, rocking back and forth in my own world of joy.

The tightening of my grip seemed to be working for Rob, sometime during my orgasm Pam had climbed off and was kneeling behind his head, rubbing her hands across his chest. He bucked his hips ferociously and gave a guttural shout as he shot deep inside me, again and again.

I stood up, in the three seconds I was off his groin Pam slid in and cuddled up, burying her face in his chest. I looked at them for a couple of seconds and realised I was outside the gang, it had only ever been about Rob and Pam, they liked me but there was no emotional attachment. I'd probably known that from the start because there were no feelings of rejection or being used, just a realisation that I'd been part of a gift from a wife to her husband, there'd probably be another gift in a year or so, but I wouldn't be part of it.

I slipped off to the bathroom where I showered, washing the smell and residue of sex away and took myself to bed.

The next morning, in a muted and embarrassed car journey, they took me to the airport, we hugged and kissed at the departure gate and that was the last time I ever saw them. I went back to my job at the radio station and, a week or so after I got back, I met a girl named Priya that worked for the Police as a civilian employee who was looking for a third person to share a flat in Clifton. I met and got on with her existing flat mate, laughing over cocktails one evening, and I moved in the following weekend.

My unconventional holiday fling gave me some closure over Dan the Fucker, but I didn't feel the need to rush out and find another man, in fact it was over a year until I met anyone else but that's a whole different story.

12