Madeline and Jerry and Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I got to know Madeline better more opportunities came up. Sadie couldn't always hold her puppy bladder until I got home and Madeline told me she was often alone after school so it made sense to give her a key so she could let Sadie out. Once Madeline was in my house she wanted to see everything. She loved the Desert room in the basement and asked if she could do her schoolwork there after school. I was glad she liked the room and happy to let her use it."

"Then you came over that day for the barbecue and I got to know you better. And opportunities came up for me to help you. I like to barbecue and was pleased you liked my food. And I like to make wine and beer and was pleased that you liked it. And I liked that we could share meals. It made sense for everyone and I got to see more and more of you and Madeline which I enjoyed. I enjoyed your company and Madeline's and wanted to be around you more and more."

"I've always thought you were pretty but I was older with grey hair and didn't think you'd be interested in someone like me. And I didn't want to ruin my relationship with Madeline by coming on to you. I always wanted a child and felt like I had one with Madeline. Plus, I'm shy around women and Jane was the only female I ever dated. So, I was petrified about doing anything with you and didn't think you were interested anyway."

"But as we got to know each other better I wondered if maybe you liked me. I caught you looking at me one day when I was cutting the lawn. And then you invited me for supper and were looking at me differently throughout the meal. And then Madeline went to bed and you started talking about my hair and I felt it from you. I felt sexual energy. When you talked about rubbing my head your voice was oozing sex. And then I panicked! But you seemed to notice and went back to your normal self. I was rattled though and felt uncomfortable and needed to leave. I was anxious about my haircut at your place but relaxed when Madeline was there. I thought I felt something from you as you cut my hair but otherwise you seemed normal so I relaxed."

"But, I liked it when you touched my head. I thought about it that night. And I liked when you looked at me during the meal. It's been a long time since someone looked at me. And it's been a long time since a woman touched me. But I was petrified of upsetting you and you not letting me see Madeline anymore. That would break my heart."

"So, I can't stop thinking about you but I'm afraid of what might happen."

"I was glad when I heard Madeline was going away tonight and you invited yourself over. I needed to talk to you. To explain my feelings. I like you. I want you. But I don't want my jeopardize my relationship with Madeline."

"There! I finally said it. I couldn't hold my feelings inside any longer. I hope I haven't upset you. If you're not interested in me I hope we can still be friends and Madeline can stay in my life."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Jerry had said everything that I was afraid to say. I liked him. I thought he was handsome. He was everything I wanted in a man, kind, loving, helpful, considerate, and most important of all he was great with Madeline.

I didn't have a crystal ball so I couldn't predict how everything would work out with Jerry but I knew I wanted to try. And I knew Jerry was a nice enough man that he would never hurt me. Differences might crop up but I knew he was fair and considerate and he would try to work things out. I was pretty sure there were no dark skeletons in his closet. What you saw with Jerry was who he was. And I liked what I saw.

So, I was willing to take a chance with him. And I was mature enough that if it didn't work out between us we could still be friends and Madeline could still have Jerry in her life.

There was no point in wasting time. Madeline would be home tomorrow.

So I straddled Jerry's lap and looked him in the eye.

"I'm interested in trying if you are."

He smiled. I loved his smile.

Then I began to massage his scalp. He smiled again.

"Jerry, I haven't been kissed in a long time and I love kissing. Will you kiss me?"

Jerry smiled again and we started to kiss and didn't stop all night.

Madeline called my cell at nine in the morning to ask if she could stay with her friends until lunch. I had no problem with it and Jerry stayed in bed with me until lunch.

Madeline found us having lunch at Jerry's. We were fully clothed by then although just recently.

I asked how her sleepover went. She said it was good. Jerry and I must have had post-coital bliss because Madeline kept looking back and forth at us trying to figure out what was different.

Jerry made her lunch and then she went to play with Sadie in the backyard.

===

Epilogue:

Madeline quickly figured out that something was up because Jerry and I couldn't stay away from each other.

We decided to come clean and told Madeline that we'd developed feelings for each other and she might see us kissing and hugging.

Madeline was thrilled and got a huge grin on her face the first time she saw Jerry hug and kiss me.

After that, the dam was broken and she saw Jerry and I hug and kiss a lot. After a while, it barely phased her but occasionally she grinned at us.

Jerry was a frequent visitor to my bedroom after Madeline went to sleep. He was just as kind and considerate and loving in bed as he was out of bed. He always made sure that I came although that was never a problem. His hands weren't the only things that were big and I had no trouble coming.

In fact, I came so much in the next six months that I became pregnant. I guess Jerry wasn't shooting blanks after all!

It was a surprise but a good one. I knew Jerry was a keeper and he was thrilled and so was Madeline and so was I. It was such a different mindset being pregnant with a partner and daughter that loved you and were excited about having a new addition to the family.

And it was incomparably better not to worry about money! Jane had a large life insurance policy which Jerry got when she died. Then he pocketed a fortune when he downsized from their new 5000 square foot house to the small house on our street. Plus he had a thriving construction business. Money was no longer an object! Who-hoo!

It was such a liberating feeling. For example, I worked right up until birth with Madeline because I needed the money. This time, I stopped working a month before Sarah was due and pampered myself.

And it was so much nicer giving birth with Jerry holding my hand instead of my mom.

And it was so much nicer being pampered by Jerry and Madeline when I got home with the baby instead of being alone with mom.

And I didn't go back to work right away after I had Sarah. In fact, I didn't go back to work at all. Jerry converted the small storage room on the upper floor into a hair-cutting room. Most of my long-time customers came with me and I didn't care about the rest because I didn't need their money. I cut hair now because I like to not because I need to.

Madeline is very maternal and helps with Sarah all the time. She likes to hold her and feed her and dress her.

Jerry is very considerate and helps drain my breasts with his lips when they get too full. I don't mind because my breasts are prolific milk producers plus it feels good when he sucks on them with a finger between my legs.

Jerry got himself snipped so that our constant lovemaking does not produce another baby. It was refreshing that he initiated it. Most guys are squeamish about getting snipped even though it's a minor procedure compared to a woman getting fixed. Just another example of the loving considerate man that Jerry is.

Well, I have to go! Madeline is having another sleepover at a friend's and Sarah is sleeping and Jerry is sitting naked on the bed with his big thing sticking straight up waiting for me!

Bye!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

All Because of a Rusted Swing Set Can a rusty swing set bring about true love?in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories