Madhuri's Project

Story Info
Madhuri is her director's whore again.
5.2k words
4.38
22.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story continues after Madhuri's Manoeuvre]

***

Nene opened the door of the bedroom and slipped inside. Even though his wife was not at home he felt a little like a thief and looked around twice before approaching her computer on the desk.

He started it and opened her email. It asked for the password. He knew she always wrote down her password because she was always forgetting it. She changed it dutifully every 15 days but wrote it down somewhere. He rummaged in her desk drawers and after a 20 minute search found the slip of paper that looked like it could be a password. It was pasted with tape to the underside of the desk in the top drawer.

It worked. Dr. Nene started scanning his wife's email inbox and right away found what he was looking for. An email from Romeo, the hotshot director that his wife was working with, dated yesterday.

It read:

"Hello my whore"

Dr. Nene felt his dick stirring in his pants as he read how crudely and boldly the man had addressed his wife.

He rubbed his hardening dick and read on:

"Hello my whore,

It was really fun to have you here the last weekend. I was surprised how much work we got done on your project considering that you were begging for my cock almost the whole time.

Although, it is very much like old times when you used to be my whore I have noticed a few changes in you. For example, your ass feels much tighter. In the past I used to be able to pound you hard in your ass and though you used to scream loudly even then...well, it feels tighter. I am surprised that you are still so willing to take my cock up your ass even though it must hurt you more now but of course I enjoy making you squeal like a pig.

Your willingness is just as great in sucking my cock also but I am noticing some subtle differences. I can notice them only because I have fucked your face so many times otherwise your eagerness and devotion to worshipping my cock with your mouth is still the same.

I am considering if I should have you suck the whole IT team this weekend to help you regain your skill. You used to be one of my best cocksucking whores if you remember.

Oh, yes, the IT team. They have updated me that they will have a prototype of the online academy ready by this weekend and would like to give us a demo on Saturday. So, here's my thought, come by on Friday night, you and I both watch the demo on Saturday and give them our feedback. More than likely we will have things we would like changed, those we can tell them the same day. And in-between meetings with IT you will be wrapped around my hard cock.

By any chance if you can manage to get away for the whole weekend then you can stay over on Sunday and that can be only for fucking with no work.

Let me know.

Kisses,

Romeo"

By the time, Dr. Nene got to the last line his small but hard dick was in his hand and he was pumping it slowly in his fist. He almost came reading about what Romeo intended to do with his beautiful, filmstar wife on the weekend. However, he held himself off as he had noticed that his wife had replied to this email already.

He scrolled down to read Madhuri's reply:

"Hello Master,

Just seeing your name in my inbox makes my pussy tingle. The last weekend was heaven! I can't thank you enough for teaching your whore to live again!

You are right in your observations, sir. My ass is indeed tighter than when I was your property because I never let my husband enter it. But no matter how tight my ass is and how much it hurts when your big, hard cock enters my puckered ass hole, I will always open my legs for you and surrender for your use. My ass is yours, sir, and I am sure you will have it trained again with your cock, in the meantime I will bite my lip and moan when you take my ass.

Sir, I am ashamed that you have noticed the change in my cocksucking skill. The reason is the same. I suck my husband's dick only twice a year, or when he does something exceptional for me like buying me a diamond necklace. If I knew it would lead to me being a bad whore for you, I'd have sucked him more. But his small dick doesn't inspire me like I drool at the sight of your magnificent, thick, long cock!

Of course, I will suck the whole IT team, or the whole project team if you say so. I am your whore, sir, I will do whatever you command!

The weekend plan seems like another trip to heaven for me. But please, don't wait for in-between meeting times to have me wrapped around your cock. I would be ready, willing and eager to sit on your lap with your powerful cock buried in my wet cunt even while we watch the presentation. If those nerds get to see that I am your bitch..well, what of it?

Don't worry about my husband at all. I will make some excuse and come to you for the whole weekend. Gosh, it's making my cunt flow just thinking of it!

May I ask a favour, sir? May I come see you in your office tomorrow? It's only Tuesday night now but having spent two days away from your wonderful cock have been tough on me. If I could see you briefly tomorrow, it would help me pass the next two days until Friday. Please, sir?

Placing kisses on your cockhead,

Your obedient whore,

Madhu"

Dr. Nene could not control his erupting cock as he read his beautiful wife's closing greeting to her boss.

Afterwards, he wiped everything clean and left the room.

------------------------------------------

The big, shiny car stopped glided past the various sets and stopped near the building marked office. The driver got out and opened the door for his passenger. A shapely, female leg stepped out, the 6" high heel, silver stiletto touched the ground.

Men who were working in that area forgot what they were doing and stopped to watch as Madhuri put the other foot on the ground and stepped out of the car. Her long, shapely legs were fair and slightly tanned. And they were bare up to the thighs where her metallic silver dress hugged her upper thighs.

The thin fabric was stretched tight across her well-rounded ass and it was easy to see that there was nothing under the dress, not even a shred of panties, except Madhuri's firm, tight, shapely buttocks.

When the eyes moved up they noticed the matching silver clutch purse held in her hand. On the top, the dress bared both her shoulders and covered the bottom half of her breasts in a v-cut. As it was off-shoulder dress it covered a little bit of her arms leaving the rest bare.

But the most interesting part about the top was the cleavage! Her full, firm breasts were pressed together in a way that made the men lick their lips. Madhuri's dark, silky hair were loose around her shoulders. They accentuated the fairness of her skin as they floated against her shoulder.

Half of her back was bare in that angled top and her skin looked soft and supple just the kind that a man likes to bite when fucking a girl from behind. She had dark sunglasses pushed up on her forehead in her hair. These she now slid back down over eyes before proceeding towards the door of Romeo's private office.

She pushed her shades back on to her forehead as she entered the office and noticed that Romeo was sitting on the couch in the conference area surrounded by three girls. As she approached them she saw that the girl sitting on Romeo's thigh was her actress days friend Juhi Chawla.

Madhuri was not surprised to see Romeo's hand rubbing under Juhi's yellow, flared miniskirt. She had seen him do much more with Juhi. She stopped in front of Romeo, bent over and kissed him on the lips. Romeo gripped her hair and kissed her fully. Then guided by his hand, Madhuri sat on the floor at his feet and cuddled his leg.

Juhi leaned over and said, "Hi Madhu darling!" before pressing her lips to Madhuri's. She was not surprised as she and Juhi had done a lot together, sometimes for Romeo's amusement, other times just for their own fun. She hugged Romeo's leg to her breast as Juhi's tongue entered her mouth. She could feel her body heating up quickly.

"Oh, she tastes amazing, sir!" Juhi said after they finally broke from the passionate kiss.

"I have always found her delicious!" Romeo stroked Madhuri's head and she blushed.

"What are you doing here, Juju?" Madhuri asked Juhi.

"I have a movie project that I wanted to talk to sir about. It's a movie about 2 very strong women. I call it The Story Of a Village. But sir is suggesting a different title."

"What do you want to call it, sir?" Madhuri asked from the floor.

"I am telling her to call it Gulaab Gang."

"Oh, that is way sexier!" Madhuri agreed.

Juhi laughed "Now how did I know you would agree with Sir! You were always his good little bitch!"

Madhuri stuck her tongue out at Juhi.

Romeo's fingers caressed Madhuri's neck "Hey! That tongue can be put to better use, girl!"

Next second both Juhi and Madhuri were on their knees in front of him. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Both girls licked their lips at seeing the thick, meaty shaft standing erect not two inches from their faces. At a nod from Romeo, they leaned in and started licking it from both sides.

Then Juhi moved her head down and started licking his balls while Madhuri took his bulbous cockhead in her mouth and started sucking it with increasingly deeper bobbing movements of her head. Rome stroked their heads and enjoyed it like it was the most natural thing for two beautiful film actresses to do.

His fingers played on their bare backs and their soft, warm necks while both girls tried their best to please him. They changed roles with great teamwork, one girl moving to lick the base of his thick cock and suck on his balls while the other wrapped her hot, wet mouth around his long, hard shaft and dove down until the smooth, rounded cockhead was in her throat!

Both of them tried to, but avoided being obvious about, getting him to cum in her mouth. This made them change places often, each one wanting to spend more time with the throbbing monster buried in her throat. Romeo's grunts increased in frequency, signifying his imminent release!

When he did cum he grabbed their hair and sprayed his seed on Madhuri's chest. She turned her face up and let him mark her like a whore.

After they cleaned him and Juhi cleaned Madhuri, Romeo sent them out. He had a meeting he said.

=========================================================

Dr. Nene parked his car as far from the studio buildings as possible and made his way to the executive offices of Romeo's productions while trying to avoid being seen. As he rounded a corner he saw his wife Madhuri walking along the same road with Juhi. They were going the same way so they didn't see him.

He followed them to the canteen building and while they ordered food, he walked around the building so he could look inside from the windows without being seen. He watched from behind some bushes as the two beauty queens made their way to a table near the window. He crouched under a bush where he could hear their conversation through the open window.

"Oh my God," Madhuri started "it is such a big turn-on to taste Sir's cum again. Sex in married life has made me so hungry for the kind of real pounding that only a real man like Romeo Sir can give me!"

Juhi replied "Totally agree with you, darling. In my marriage, I tell my husband what to do, how to do and how long to do it. It's okay, but it's not the mind-boggling, sweaty, wild experience that sex with Romeo sir is."

"You are lucky you are staying with him, darling, I have to get back to my dear husband at night."

"I can understand, hun. And just to show you that I understand the pain of my sister slut, you can get fucked after his meeting. I will get my share at his home tonight."

"Really? Oh, you are such a good friend!" Madhuri leaned closer and kissed Juhi's cheek.

"It's for my advantage too, hun. If sir fucked me now, he might not be in the mood for me later, but if he starts doing me at night, he would probably pound me all night. And I really need that!"

"Oh, yes! You wouldn't believe how hungry I was when I saw him last week after a long time. I wanted to skip dinner and eat his cum but my husband was present."

"Aww, poor Madhu!"

"Poor Madhu, my ass. After dinner I took sir up to my bedroom, got naked and spread my legs for him. And let me tell you, he nailed me good!"

"Wow! And where was your husband?"

"He was in the living room thinking I was discussing project plans with sir while sir was plugging my tight holes with his wonderful cock and making me moan like a little whore!"

Madhuri had no idea that her beloved husband was even at that moment hidden in the bushes not 5 feet away and rubbing his cock while he listened to his wife's candid confessions.

Suddenly Madhuri said "Juju, look there, see that girl near the wall?"

"Where?"

"That girl in the black and white dress eating alone."

"Oh yes, she's pretty." Juhi agreed with Madhuri's unspoken comment.

"I think she's more than pretty, she's very hot. Don't you think sir would like to nail her?"

"She looks young and beautiful, and looking at her I think she'd a good slut for a powerful man like Romeo sir."

Hearing there comments, Dr. Nene knew that the girls were looking the other way, and he risked taking a peek through the leaves of the bush that hid him.

When he saw the girl they were looking at, his heart skipped a beat. She was a young, breathtaking beauty. The dress she had on was form-fitting and she had an amazing, perfect figure to fill that dress. Technically it was a sleeveless dress but the straps were just about an inch thick, and the neck was cut deep enough to show a tantalizing amount of well-formed cleavage.

She was sitting sideways to her table and her long, bare legs were crossed in a way that just naturally led the eyes down her smooth legs to her high heeled shoes. Dr. Nene licked his lips as he watched her full, pouty lips open and saw her put a morsel of food in her mouth. Her oval-shaped face was gorgeous and innocent in its simplicity.

Her hair was just long enough to reach her breasts. The waves it created as it cascaded down in front of her left shoulder and covered her breast was enough to make any men think of some very dirty, very naughty thoughts.

Nene watched as his wife stopped a passing waiter and asked him to deliver a message to the girl. The waiter nodded and went away in the girl's direction.

==================================

Sonam Bajwa had had what you would call an eventful career and she was not pleased with where it had led her. Working in a Bollywood movie as Dancer no. 17 was hardly a dream come true for a girl who had had aspirations to be Miss India and Miss Universe.

But she needed this role simply to keep her foothold in the tinsel town and of course the money was a factor. As she ate her food in the canteen of Juliet Productions studios, she was reflecting sadly on how important this role was for her even though she was only dancing in the background. Her only hope was that some successful producer/director would notice her in the background and realize her potential...

She sighed. How many times did that happen in the dream city of Bombay? Hardly ever! But what else she could do? There were no offers, after she finished in the finals of Miss India contest 4 years ago. Even the Miss India's had to struggle a lot to get a film career going after the contest, what hope was there for a finalist!

Well, there was her new portfolio that she had shot for on the previous day with a reasonably good and almost famous photographer. Of course, he had nailed her in his studio after the shoot, but she had expected that considering she couldn't pay him thousands of Rupees for the shoot.

The photos will be ready in a week, he had said, and she was fairly sure he would want to do her again when she went to pick up her portfolio. Still, it was not the sex that Sonam minded as much as the futility of it all. She was ready to spread her legs for any man as long as it would get her a nice role. But here she would be getting fucked on Zooby's studio couch just to have a portfolio that she could show to directors and casting agents.

Sonam remembered thankfully that Zooby was neither well-endowed nor had any stamina. Sex with him was just 3 minutes of degradation and nothing more. And she had never let any of these men cum in her, she had been absolutely strict about that!

Bending her head down a little Sonam looked at her body. Her breasts were 37C, very full, very firm, even now she was not wearing any bra under the tight dress because she didn't need it. She rubbed her hands down her sides, the dress clung to her like second skin, no flab, no extra fat, simply a tight, shapely body.

Once again she wondered if she should go to the cast party that night. It wasn't going to attract any major producers but again, you never knew how connections could materialize. For one fleeing moment she thought maybe the owner of the studios, Romeo, will show up. After all, even though it was not his production house's film, it was still being shot in his studios!

Another sigh of despair escaped her lips as she thought about how unlikely it was that Romeo would turn up to a party like that. And even if he did, why would he look at her. The man had a stable of absolutely stunningly beautiful heroines at his beck and call that he kept at his place like his personal bitches. He seldom went to parties and film industry events but whenever he did girls threw themselves at him hoping for a chance to make his acquaintance.

These girls, of course, knew his reputation and each one of them was not just willing but desperately eager to spread her legs for him and to become his bitch. Sonam was never any good at that kind of elbow-jostling, shin-kicking competition.

Last month she had heard that Romeo would be attending the premiere event of a big-budget movie and she had gone there dressed in her tight, shortest micromini and a tight halter top. If she had expected Romeo to notice her in that slutty outfit, she had been dead wrong. About 5000 other girls had had the same idea. Sonam could not even get close enough to get a glimpse of him.

Just as Sonam Bajwa was thinking over all these failed attempts and trying to find a solution to her insoluble problem a waiter approached her table.

It took her 2 minutes and 3 repetitions of the message to understand, and believe, that the two ladies sitting at the window table really wanted to talk to her. She recognized them, of course, but she could not believe that they would want to talk her. Why, they were celebrated heroines and everybody knew they had belonged to Romeo's stable before they got married and left India.

Once she got it that they indeed wanted to see her, she got up quickly, smoothed down her form-fitting minidress and walked over thinking how she wished that the dress had been shorter. They would judge her from their own dress code which was perfected under Romeo's guidance and Sonam's dress covered her thighs too well to ever pass Romeo's dress code criteria. But she tried to push these thoughts to be back of her mind as she walked to where Madhuri and Juhi were sitting.

================

They didn't tell her to sit down immediately. Both Madhuri and Juhi looked her up and down while Sonam stood respectfully with her hands clasped behind her back and her feet shoulder width apart.

"Come join us, take a seat!" Finally Madhuri said.

Sonam sat down and crossed her legs feeling a little better as the hem of her dress rode up baring her thighs partially.

And sure enough, that was the first question Madhuri asked.

"Do you have any dress shorter than this?" She said looking at her thighs.

Sonam squirmed, "Yes, ma'am."

12