Madison Revealed Ch. 02

Story Info
Madison's submissive world gets expanded.
6.2k words
4.79
13.8k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{I won't fully recap part one. If you are interested in the story, start from the beginning. I plan on getting these out quicker so you shouldn't need a refresher for each one. Also, remember two main words, "fiction," and "fantasy." This isn't the real world. No one has to use the bathroom, no one gets hurt (in any way that they don't enjoy) and everything tends to work out (mostly) in the end. Also, BDSM online protocol is NOT being violated since this is (see above), fiction and fantasy. This is not a "how-to" on BDSM. No one is getting killed in this or getting STD's. It's a world where things work out, people get what they enjoy and everyone wins (that should win). Enjoy!}

I awoke to a whole new world. In the old one, I was Madison, the nerdy, smart, sarcastic 20 year old college student. In the new one, I was chattel, just a plaything for a master. Katja owned me now. I'd willingly submitted to her. I'd agreed to put my sexual fate in her hands. In the previous story she'd instructed me to become the house, "oral slut" for my gay cousin Sam, and her boyfriend, Brennan whenever she had a "whim." I'd also licked her to orgasm, the first female I'd ever had any kind of sex with. She'd hinted (threatened?) that there would be much more of that and then some.

I found out quickly what my duties were and how that would be like. Instead of recounting it "blow by blow" as it were, I'll give you an example of a "normal" day. We were sitting around the breakfast table, laughing and joking about some silly thing when I saw a flash of a smile and a wink from Katja to, in this case, Brennan.

"Be a dear, and help Brennan out with his "problem," she smirked.

It meant I had to drop to my knees, under the table, while they continued to talk and laugh about the day as if I wasn't under the table giving head to him as they joked. After I finished him I had to sit there, the remnants of his orgasm on my face as if nothing had happened, while they just chuckled. I also learned quickly that I was "clothing optional." That meant that no matter where, or when, in the house, if Katja said, I had to drop anything or everything I was wearing. She used it as a way to humiliate me, which she told me I needed.

Katja was also interested in teaching me more about women and our pleasures together. She would often call me into her room, wearing just a silky Japanese style robe, her favorite. She showed me how to lick her pussy by licking mine. I'd never had such thunderous orgasms as I did with her tongue lashings. She also introduced me to various toys, such as rather large dildos, which she loved penetrating me with. Combined with vibrators of all sorts she often got me off multiple times, totally filled with fake cock, while teasing my clit with the electric toys. She had me respond in kind, showing me how to use them on her. She also didn't allow doors, or privacy. If I was sucking one of their cocks, everyone else was usually watching. Our lesbian shows were quite interesting to Brennan, in particular, I often heard him begging Katja to let me "take the edge off." She teased him with it, however. It certainly wasn't as often as HE wanted....or I wanted.

It was like re-entering an old world when I went back to visit Fabian. He remained just as uninterested in exploring or trying new things. I did manage to suck him off, however, by pushing his hands away when he tried to stop me. The look in his eyes as his cum dripped from my lips was priceless, like I'd ruined every innocent image he'd had of me, forever. I didn't care. We'd grown apart. Or, at least I'd grown in a direction directly away from him. We didn't even say goodbye that last time that I walked out of his dorm room, his cum drying on my chin. I could only think of home, and Katja, what she had in store for me next. She'd promised to "challenge" me. I knew it wasn't just going to be limited to the blowjob thing, or even our sex sessions. She knew I needed something, something big (hehe, so predictable).

"That body," she said one day, eyeing me. "That body should be splashed over every billboard on the highway or on everyone's favorites on the internet. Instead, you dress like an Amish librarian when I don't make you wear, or not wear something else," she said, pointing at my junky "mom" shorts and boring grey sweatshirt.

Now it was true, sometimes, I was just a lazy dresser. She knew I also walked around in loose tops and just my undies other times. But yeah, I'm not the sexiest dresser. I could sense this was another one of those "lessons" she had in mind for me, the challenges she had in store for me.

"We need to go shopping," she smiled. "I have a new slut toy I'm for damned sure going to show it off," she said, followed by my instant blush.

She made me push the shopping cart ahead of her while she watched my ass and made comments about it.

"Jesus. That ass should be in a museum, screw those statues without the arms, THAT should be on display."

She loved making me squirm, she was saying it just loud enough that MAYBE the people around heard. We stopped in the teen section, those clothes tend to fit me better, me being short. They also provide more revealing things like cleavage baring tops, tighter shorts, etc. Yes, I realize how that sounds, we, as a society are sexualizing young girls, I get it. In THIS case, however, it was appropriate, Katja WANTED to sexualize me (and I obviously want...or need to please her).

She had me try on many different shorts and tops and combos. She particularly liked the white tube top and tight jean, raggedy booty shorts. She hadn't allowed me to wear a bra, of course. She says she loves watching my nipples harden, which they do a lot, especially under her gaze and with her comments. Obviously I wore panties, because trying on clothes without them...well....gross.

"Mmm, that looks delicious," she whispered in my ear, lightly flicking her tongue on my neck which sent shivers down my spine. My nipples instantly got erect. She leaned in again. "It looks like you have an admirer," she said, subtly pointing out a guy two rows over who was glancing in our direction while trying NOT to look like he was ogling. He was picking up packages of hosiery, studying them, then putting them down, all while looking over the top of his bifocals. It was comical, "like yeah dude, you are totally considering buying women's leggings."

He was portly, ok, he was fat, to be non-PC. His hair, what there was of it, looked like it was struggling to stay on his head. It was wispy and there were few strands left. Still, he'd managed to comb it so that it would look longer and fuller than it was. It wasn't fooling anyone, I'm sure. He had on really thick glasses that were horn rimmed. He was wearing a buttoned down work shirt, even though it was a Sunday and I doubt he'd done any work that day. Plus, it was buttoned all the way up to the top button, the only thing missing was a comical bow tie and he'd have looked just like my Junior High School principal.

She whispered her commands in my ear about what to do or say, how to react to certain responses and I listened intently, as my heart started to race. I sighed, "yes, Miss Katja."

I walked directly to him and said, "hi, I'm Madison!" like I was a girl scout or something. "My friend over there thinks this outfit is slutty. Do you think it's slutty?" I asked as I turned slowly for him to allow him to ogle my ass, part of which was poking out from under the shorts.

I could hear him clear his throat uncomfortably. No doubt he was wondering if this was all a set up, that he'd been caught ogling and now I was testing him. It was, kind of. I was just repeating what Katja had told me to say.

I stood there with a pouty lip. He was looking directly down my top. My nipples were hard, he could see that.

"Uh, no, not at all. You look....cute," he managed to stammer out.

I made a face, "ew, cute. That is totally not what I was going for," I said in mock disappointment. I started to walk away.

"Well....maybe it IS a little...uh...slutty," he said haltingly, dancing the line to agree but not offend.

"You think so?" I said cheerfully with a big smile. "I mean, I know the shorts are, I mean, my butt is practically hanging out, see?" I said, turning from him and bending slightly so he could enjoy my backside again. "But, the top just seems so....I don't know, bland. Plus, I don't have a lot up there so it needs....something....to show them off correctly."

I'm sure he couldn't believe his luck. "Well, they seem big enough and....it really does show a lot, actually."

"Really? My friend has really big ones and I'm jealous of her. I want mine to show more, you know? Maybe a crop top with a deep neckline?"

I knew the lycra tube top showed my tits nicely, at least their shape and size, there wasn't much flesh showing, however. Basically, the nipples were the whole show.

"Uh...a crop top?" he asked with a dumb look.

"Sure...it's a....wait, let me find one."

I rushed back to Katja and told her the plan, she offered a few suggestions of her own. In a few short minutes I came out of the dressing room with a new top. I marched right up to him.

"Is this better?" I asked sweetly.

It was a top meant for a smaller girl. It was cropped up so that it just covered the bottom of my tits, creating the purposeful "under boob" look I wanted for him. The top part plunged low enough that from his vantage point looking down, I'm sure he saw most of "the girls."

"Uh....wow....that is....nice."

"Ew," I said in disgust again. "Nice....cute, so totally NOT what I'm looking for."

I could see him flustered, trying to be complimentary without being insulting.

"I just mean it...it shows you properly....er....I mean properly like YOU want....I mean it shows....um....your breasts nicely....I mean it shows a lot of your breasts....which is hot."

I was actually enjoying this. His eyes were burning holes in my top and shorts the whole time. I was getting wet at the exhibition, which was what Katja wanted. She said she wanted to show off her slut and....it was happening. I'd done it, I'd gotten his attention, I'd let him ogle freely. It was time to give him his reward, per Katja's orders.

"Well thank you kind sir for your opinion. I still don't think my tits are big enough to pull the look off this top that I want." I was hoping for the response I got.

"No, you need to stop," he said, adjusting himself in the slyest way possible, while totally failing at it. "Your tits are....gorgeous," he admitted. "No way they are too small," he said with a forced grin. He'd admitted it out loud. I'm sure he was expecting rant in return.

Instead, due to Katja's instructions I smiled and said. "Thank you! Are you sure they aren't too small?" I pulled the top up and showed him my tits.

He stood there dumbfounded for an uncomfortable few moments.

"Oh my...." he sighed before I pulled the top back down and basically skipped back to Katja. We laughed nearly the whole way home before she turned to me in seriousness.

"I know that was funny but, I just wanted you to get used to your new lifestyle. You are too sexy to not be shown off and I'm going to have you do it at every opportunity. That body is no longer yours, it's mine, and I want men...and women, to look, to see it all. I'll bet that dude is racing home to whack off his little nub as we speak."

"Ew," I said with a face full of disgust.

She shot me a withering glance. "You just showed your slut titties to a complete stranger. Don't act like you are too good for anyone. I could drive back and make you take that fucker's cum if I wanted, so don't give me that attitude. You are for pleasure, that's it, you are a pleasure slut, at my bidding, of course."

"Yes, ma'am," I said softly. Her tone made me nearly wet myself. I noticed she was comfortable with me calling her ma'am as well as Miss Katja, in fact, she seemed to like it.

"Take off your top," she ordered. I could see her lust was building.

We were in the middle of town, stopped at a stoplight, there was to be no hiding it, even though there was just a little bit of comfort in the fact that we were in an SUV and that made us higher than the cars, though not higher than other SUV's.

"Yes, ma'am," I croaked, my throat suddenly dry.

We drove home that way. I got several catcalls from dudes in JEEPS and such who had no obstructions to seeing my bare titties. I had to smile and say "thank you," because Katja demanded it.

Because exhibition was my new lesson she made good on her promise to show me off every chance she got. With my new revealing outfits it gave her plenty of opportunity. When we'd all go out to eat she'd often make me sit topless in the passenger seat, with Brennan and Sam in the backseat. I got used to guys racing alongside us, trying to keep up as Katja did not allow me to cover up. A few times, she even slowed to allow long looks. Even though guys would beg us to stop she never did.

"This is about showing off your slut titties, not about you getting gangbanged, dear," she said when I asked her about it.

Next, she introduced the next "phase" of my exhibition. We're all kind of lazy, none of us can cook, so we either eat out, like above, or order Uber eats or Doordash. She informed me that anytime we order food from now on, she gets to pick what I wear, or not wear, beforehand. Sam and Brennan liked watching me squirm. I could tell it turned Brennan on something fierce. I think that was part of Katja's plan, to tease him like that and enjoy his "excitement" later. Since they were used to me walking around naked or semi naked Katja had allowed Brennan to get more touchy. There was hardly a time we'd be together when he didn't have his hand under my top or on my hips or ass. She must've forbid him to touch my pussy, however, as he always avoided it, leaving me horny and flustered. Still, it would work him up and, of course, I'd hear them going at it later, taking out their frustrations on each other.

At first, the three of them would hide behind the bedroom door, giggling as willing co-conspirators while I was made to "do the slut exhibition" thing. Usually, it went like this; she'd order something, then pull me into the bedroom to pick an outfit, purposely overly revealing, of course. While she did so, she also hand her hands all over me. I knew its purpose, it was to work me up, make me more "pliable" as she put it. Then, I alone would meet the driver at the door, engage in chit chat to allow him or her the chance to see "the goods." Then for the first guy, for example, I had on tight, silk running shorts which she pulled tight up my crotch. I had on a form fitting top, no bra, which said "baby doll." It showed my tight tummy and belly button. Per her instructions I also had to walk across the living room to get my purse that I'd "forgotten," so he could ogle my ass. He leered the whole time, barely lifting his eyes to make eye contact. I could hear them giggling and nudging each other as I closed the door.

She varied my stages of undress, for her amusement. The first Uber Eats was actually a woman, who got to see me in a sheer, basically see thru top and tight black yoga pants which, without underwear clearly showed my basically outlined pussy.

She was beautiful. I guessed she was Hispanic, she had dark brown, almost black hair with matching penetrating, all knowing eyes. She was quite busty but small in stature with wonderful hips and a bouncy round ass. She had a wolfish smile when we talked, like she knew what was up, that it was no accident I was dressed like that. She even seemed to purposely linger by keeping the conversation going with tangents. Again, I "had" to walk away from her to allow her to see my ass, totally showing its form in the, barely there, material. Finally, she let me go, but not before adding, "I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you," with a giggle. "Ask for Eva!" She said as I closed the door with embarrassment. Katja loved that one in particular. The more we did it, of course the more risqué it got. As expected, ordering from the same place multiple times led to some of the same people delivering (like I said, if we aren't eating out, we're ordering, pretty much daily). With repeat "customers" we all knew the expectations would be different.

Katja bored easily so it was no surprise she wanted to amp things up. She introduced a new "rule." That, for repeats I had to, at some point which was totally up to me, let them see my tits. That's it, bare, no covering. With the first two guys I had on a crop top showing under boob (the one from the store exhibition scene) and I purposely lifted my arms (to bat away a non-existent mosquito) which "accidentally" flashed my tits. She loved seeing their reactions but told me she thought that was "cheating." She honed the rule to where I had to show them, and it had to be obviously purposeful. They had to know I was willingly showing them my tits. That made it harder to do without being totally embarrassing, which is, of course, what she wanted all along.

The next guy got the full treatment. He was one of those "Fuck boys," I could tell. He was smug, and attractive as hell. I think he knew he was god's gift to women. I just asked, "would you like a tip?" like every porn movie cliche ever. When he nodded giddily I lifted my top and showed them the goods. I held them in my hands like I was presenting them. He didn't just want the show, however, he reached in and touched them. Not knowing the proper protocol but knowing Katja I allowed it. He basically pawed them for a few seconds, then twisted my nipples lewdly. He winked and said, "thanks," before leaving me like that, tits in my hands, wetness building in my pussy. They all laughed at me when they burst out of the bedroom. They called me the house slut and made me stand there, in the doorway, tits still in hands while they opened the food before finally relenting and letting me join them, still topless. Katja rewarded Brennan by allowing him to give me his cum for "dessert." I'd pretty much stopped giving Sam head, I think his guilt about the "cousin" thing, and the fact that I was a woman, was too much to overcome. Still, on rare occasions (like this one, coincidentally) I did. I think Sam could actually work himself "up" to it by seeing me go to town on Brennan, who has such a nice cock. Secretly, I think Sam wants it. It got him hard....I took care of it, win win.

Katja was the pressing type. "The lessons get harder," she always said. She'd recently introduced an insertible vibrator which was controlled by remote. She loved zapping me right in the middle of a store or a restaurant, just to watch me squirm and writhe.

One night, she told me to call the Mexican place and "ask for Eva."

"Oh god," I whined. "She's going to know something is up."

"What's she going to know?" asked Katja with fake sincerity.

"God....that I'm some slut that likes to....show off....or worse."

"And what ARE you?" she probed.

She was testing me. "I'm the house slut that likes to show off...and worse?"

"That you are," she smiled.

She picked out the sluttiest sheer nightgown we'd recently purchased. It went to just above the knee but was see through. It was for show, not for utility. Nothing would be covered. There was no modesty allowed. Again, she got me worked up, this time by licking all the way up my thighs to my soft folds...stopping tantalizingly close each time until I nearly screamed. Then, she inserted the vibrating "egg" into my total wetness, handed me my phone with the wireless app, gave me my instructions and smiled.

"Have fun," she teased.

You'll never know the humiliation, the embarrassment you feel, standing there in basically nothing, waiting for a stranger to show up and see you at your most vulnerable (unless of course you are also in the lifestyle, then in that case, good for you!).

12