Madison's Swimsuit Malfunction

Story Info
Young wife shows coworkers more than she intended.
4.9k words
4.61
23.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: I previously uploaded this story under the username CastorbeanBen. For various reasons, I had to delete that account. I took the opportunity to revise and improve some of my old work. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

This story contains elements of extramarital flirtation that not all readers will connect with. Use your best discretion.

The foundation of any good wife story is the wife. My wife of seven years, Madison, is absolutely amazing. She is that rare sort that toes the line between hot and cute. The hotness is the motivating factor in many of our outlandish experiences, as her good looks attract attention wherever we go. Still, her good looks wouldn't be anything without her adorable personality.

Madison is small, standing 5'1 with that coveted yoga-toned physique, a great perky chest that is magically too big for B cups and not quite ready for a C, and an ass that has kept me returning for more while the 7-year itch systematically crumbles love lives all around us.

We tied the knot in college after only a year of dating. This is usually a recipe for disaster, but we have made it work. I am, against my will, 31 years old. Madison is 28 but just as wild and fun as she was almost a decade ago.

She has shoulder-length medium blonde hair that is almost always in a messy bun, gorgeous hazel eyes, a lightly freckled face, and a nearly permanent smile that can pull you in and melt your heart. Madison developed a love of fitness and flexibility at the onset of the 2020 pandemic, and she has really come a long way in a short time. Where she used to be small and trim, now she is small and fit. I promise the difference shows up in the Instagram likes, so it's not just in my head.

All of that is great, but it is eclipsed by Madison's fun-loving, mischievous, kind-hearted nature. She's the sort of person who takes the arm of whomever she is walking with, kisses her friends on the cheek for every selfie, and nearly needs to be chased off with a stick if you don't want her to hug you. She's bright, feisty, sexy, and perfectly lovable. There's more to say, but I'm sure this nausea-inducing description will suffice for now.

I am not as aggressively affectionate as my wife, but I am also a fun-loving, young-at-heart guy with a competitive nature and a love for adventure wherever I can find it. I am tall, 6'3" on a good day, reasonably attractive, and as built as you can be without having the motivation to actually work out consistently. In college, they called me "Huge Hugh," mainly in reference to my tree trunk quads from years of mountain biking. These days, I'm just Hugh, the easygoing husband of the much more entertaining Madison.

Our personalities sometimes get us in trouble, as we wind up competing with each other. This story will serve as an excellent foundation to illustrate the push-pull in our relationship that often lands us in precarious situations.

Madison and I were invited to a party at one of her coworkers' homes to celebrate the unveiling of a brand new hot tub, part of a massive deck and swimming pool project that he had been working on all spring. He had been talking about it nonstop and made everyone in their work friend group promise to come out for a Saturday evening party once it was installed. I had not spent much time with Madison's coworkers before this other than a few game nights and cookouts, but she had grown much closer to them since their company resumed in-office work during a coronavirus lull.

I am self-employed, so I wasn't affected by the pandemic very much, but many of Madison's friends had taken other jobs or moved away during the past year. Given her fun-loving and clingy personality, she naturally began spending more time with her work friends. They were an okay bunch. We got along well, and I was happy to get a chance to check out the pool since I was thinking about taking on a similar yard renovation project next summer.

We were getting ready to head out to the party. I had just thrown on some board shorts and a T-shirt, and Madison was in the bathroom doing her makeup and getting dressed. I was hanging out in the bedroom when the sound of her laughter caught my attention.

"What's so funny in there?" I shouted casually, not looking up from my phone.

"Come and see for yourself!" Madison called from the bathroom.

I lazily walked to the ensuite bathroom and saw what she was laughing about.

A smiling, bikini-clad Madison greeted me. A couple of years ago, she had invested in what she called her "jaw-drop moment" bikini. A classic white string bikini that had undoubtedly been a bold move at the time, but now the effect was double.

The bikini top, while small, still fit almost perfectly. The seductively curved triangles of fabric cupped her breasts, leaving enough of her chest exposed to make holding eye contact difficult, even for her husband of 7 years, but not so skimpy as to be worried about wardrobe malfunctions all night.

The change was with the bikini bottoms. Shrinkage from the dryer combined with two years of dedicated gym work had teamed up to make them the wrong size altogether. She gave me a couple of spins to check out the ensemble, and my eyebrows raised.

"What do you think?" Madison asked through a bright grin. "My butt has gotten a bit bigger, so I have to position the suit more towards the back, and even when I do that, it's basically a thong now, and it barely leaves anything up front! I think it's ruined."

She was right. Practically her whole ass was on display with just strings and a tiny triangle of white fabric visible above her round cheeks. The strings hung seductively over her hips and joined together in the front with another triangle of white fabric that was enough to cover the important bits, but not quite enough for casual poolside socializing. It was almost like something they would wear in Playboy, not something you would typically wear around coworkers.

"Wear it! I think you'll be very popular," I joked with a wry grin.

Madison laughed again and pulled at the strings of the bikini bottoms.

"Okay, challenge accepted," she said, returning my smirk as she walked out of the bathroom and over to her dresser.

She took out a pair of loose linen shorts and pulled them up over her swimsuit bottoms, then added a tank top to complete the outfit. I wondered if she would actually take those shorts off to swim or if she was just messing with me. I didn't take the bait, opting to just smile and shake my head.

I was slightly surprised by the whole situation, but this was just the kind of thing that happened. One of us would make a joke, and the other would keep pushing the bit until one of us caved. It was our brand of fun, and this was just a new way to play.

We gathered the rest of our stuff, drove to a convenience store to grab some drinks for the party, and then set off for her coworker's place. Her coworker, Phil, lived around 20 minutes away in a reasonably nice neighborhood. I liked him well enough. He was around my age, single with no kids, and shared Madison's fun-loving disposition. I knew from work stories that he was often a bit flirtatious, but that isn't uncommon for single folks our age. Most of the people in her work friends' group chat shared racy memes, spoke primarily in innuendo, etc. I never thought much of it, and I wasn't above a little bit of fun as long as everyone respected each other's boundaries.

Pulling up to Phil's house, there were already a few cars in the driveway and parked on the street. We were right on time, so we headed up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Phil answered the door with a beer in his hand and greeted us enthusiastically.

"Madison! Hugh! Glad you could make it, come on in!"

Madison stepped in first, returning his enthusiasm by charging right in for a hug.

"Phil! Your house is so nice," Madison chirped up at him. "Why didn't you invite us over sooner?"

Phil wrapped one arm around her, returning the hug while stumbling back and holding the beer away to avoid spilling it.

"Jeez, don't break my ribs," Phil chuckled. "I wanted to wait until the place was done before I had guests over. You're the last ones to arrive. Let me show you around, and then we will get some food going!"

Madison peeled herself off Phil and took a few steps into the foyer. Phil shook my hand, and we set off to see the place.

His house was very nice. It wasn't huge, maybe 2 or 3 bedrooms, but it had been renovated very tastefully. Phil was a handy guy and probably did most of the work himself. While the inside was nice, the yard was absolutely wild. Phil had about a quarter acre of land, and most of that was taken up by a massive deck that stepped down to a stone patio with an in-ground swimming pool. As promised, a neat standalone shack housed an outdoor bar and a large hot tub. It was the kind of mismanaged extravagance that appealed to all bachelors his age.

Most of Madison's team was already hanging out on the deck, and they greeted us warmly. Madison set off to do her round of hugs and hellos while Phil showed me around the yard. Taking an inventory of everyone there, I saw Phil, Tom, Peter, Lena, Cal, Mark, and a few other coworkers whom I hadn't met but maybe once or twice in passing. Larry, their supervisor and beloved father figure in their posse, couldn't make it today but asked them to send photos from the party since the whole team was together.

Tom started grilling some burgers and brats as Phil bombarded me with pool, patio, and hot tub specs that meant almost nothing to me, but he was excited, so I mirrored his enthusiasm. Pretty soon, we were all hanging out together on the deck, enjoying food and knocking back a few beers. It was a great hangout spot, and we all agreed it would be our summer base of operations.

With everyone fed and with absolutely no respect for the 1-hour-before-swimming rule, we all decided to hit the pool. Most everyone was in their suits already, minus Madison. Me and most of the guys went ahead and jumped in, but Lena, one of Madison's closest friends from work, had brought her camera to take a few photos, so she just put her feet in the water. She had a photography side business and was actually pretty good.

Madison stood by the pool's edge and slowly stripped off her tank, revealing her white string bikini top. It was doing a great job showing off her fantastic body, even with the shorts still on. She was met with a few cheers from the guys in the pool, which she graciously accepted with a smile and a twirl. Once the first set of hollers calmed down, she shot me a playful grin, dipping her thumbs into her waistband. A jolt of excitement and hesitation went through me, as I didn't know if she was really planning on showcasing the daring bottoms around the people she saw at work every day.

"Oooh, hold on, babe," Lena shouted from her seat at the opposite edge of the pool.

She drew her camera up to take a photo. Madison struck a dramatic pose, thrusting her chest out and using her thumbs to pull down the front of her shorts seductively. Everyone cheered and laughed while Lena snapped a few pics. Maddie did look quite striking in the evening sunlight, the golden hour beams making her look much more tan than usual and accentuating her toned stomach and perfect B-cup tits.

Now done with the runway, she met my eyes again, slowly lowering her shorts. Just as her bikini bottoms were coming into view, she changed her pace, squatting down and quickly stepping out of them and diving straight into the pool. I heard a few groans from the guys who were expecting the poolside striptease to continue, but everyone got back into the spirit of things and started swimming or wading around while making light conversation.

Madison swam and splashed around in the water between conversations with her coworkers. I noticed a few of her coworkers struggling to keep their eyes off her tits while they conversed, but she mostly kept her bottom half underwater, so the tiny bottoms weren't the major distraction they otherwise would be.

The sun was setting quickly, and a few people decided to head home. Madison and Lena were the only girls left, and I knew most of the guys that stayed. There were maybe eight people left, all part of her tight-knit friend group at work, so I imagined we would all hang out reasonably late into the night. Phil decided it was time to move to the hot tub, so he climbed out of the pool and went to get it ready.

Madison made her way to get out of the pool, and Lena called for her to strike another pose for the camera while she came up the ladder. Madison obliged, dramatically hoisting herself up the final step out of the water, thrusting her chest forward, throwing her hair back, and striking a surprisingly sultry facial expression. Lena had flipped the camera flash on and snapped the pic.

As Madison pulled herself out of the water, the guys in the pool were treated to an insanely good view of her ass. Her white bikini bottoms were barely more than a thong, and whistles and cries of oh-my-god rang out. Madison laughed and quickly scampered over to grab a towel to wrap herself in, but I don't think anyone blinked during her short trot.

All in all, it wasn't as big a tease as I was expecting. Her coworkers in the pool got an eyeful, but only for a few seconds.

We all followed Phil and Madison's lead and got out of the pool to dry off and grab some more drinks while Phil prepped the hot tub. Madison and I sat together on a lounger for a bit, relaxing in the evening heat and enjoying some cheap beers. It was almost dark, and some automatic exterior lights flicked on to bathe the deck, patio, and hot tub shack in a comfortable glow. Right on cue with the lighting, Phil announced that the hot tub was ready to rock. Everyone excitedly made their way towards the sound of whirring jets and bubbles.

Phil stood by the hot tub and welcomed us in, and we wasted no time easing into the hot water. Madison, once again, was last in line. Before she climbed in, she walked up to Phil outside the hot tub and made to unwrap her towel.

"What a gentleman," she crooned in a mock-seductive voice, staring Phil straight in the eyes as she took the edges of her towel and flung it open in front of him, letting it fall to the ground after a second.

I think his jaw visibly dropped with the towel as she struck a seductive pose, and he got his first full look at her bikini, with its thin strings and playful triangles of fabric that barely covered her most intimate areas.

Madison quickly changed gears to a laugh, playfully shoving Phil in the chest and gingerly making her way to climb into the hot tub. I'm sure Phil got an equally good look at her ass as she shuffled, but he shook it off and climbed in to join us.

Madison made her way over to sit with Lena, hugging her lovingly as Lena eased an arm around her and played with her hair as they chatted. We were all relaxing when I noticed for the first time that Madison's white bikini top was just slightly transparent when wet. Just above the surface of the bubbling water, I could make out the outline and color of her nipples. It was faint, and I'm not sure anyone else could notice, but I wondered if her top had been this wet when she towel-dropped for Phil a few minutes ago.

The friendly talk and social drinking continued. I sat beside Tom and Phil, directly across from Madison and Lena. Madison had hopped onto Lena's lap and reclined back on her as they talked about their office drama, Lena lazily twirling and playing with one of the ties on Madison's bikini top.

Lena was a pretty enough girl. Taller than Maddie, with a sort of goth aesthetic. Everyone found her rather attractive, with her dark hair and makeup and her long, slender body. She was wearing a black one-piece with a daring V-cut, but I don't think the guys were looking at her much right now.

Maddie lifted out of the water a good bit when she sat up on Lena's lap. With Madison out of the water and reclining lovingly against Lena, her nipples that showed through the fabric had become slightly more apparent. It still wasn't exactly vulgar, but it felt odd to have everyone eyeing my wife's barely-covered breasts for an extended period.

Lena had one hand on Madison's toned stomach, and the other had moved down from the strings to play with the edges of the fabric covering Madison's breast, pulling it slightly from her flesh as she rubbed the material between her fingers.

Madison had a calm, dreamy expression, with her eyes closed and a gentle, relaxed moan under her breath. She loved tender affection wherever she could get it. I noticed that the guys' conversation dulled as we grew more and more distracted by my wife. Lena continued to play with Maddie's top, coming dangerously close to exposing the edge of Madison's light pink nipple as she pulled at the fabric.

After a while, Madison planted a tipsy kiss on Lena's cheek and slid off her lap back down into the water, adjusting her bikini top and blushing a bit as she averted her eyes from her coworkers' stares.

We talked for a bit longer, but it was getting late, and we decided to start heading home. Phil thanked us all for hanging out, and we thanked him for hosting.

"All right," Phil said with a clap, "Madison, you should get out first."

Phil had a coy smile, and I lightly jabbed him with an elbow as everyone else laughed.

"Okay by me," Madison replied with a playful smile of her own. "I'll get out first, but just for that comment, Phil can't watch."

The party cackled at Phil digging himself into a hole. Madison gave me a nod and made to stand up out of the water.

Taking her sign, I wrenched Phil down in a loose headlock, obscuring his view, to everyone's vocal amusement. It was pretty dark outside, but Maddie still cut a striking image with her slightly sheer top and barely-there bottoms.

She climbed out of the tub and walked to her towel with a showy swing in her hips, playing up the sexy stride to spite Phil and get a laugh and whistle out of everyone else. The reaction was double when she reached the spot where she had dropped her towel earlier and bent down seductively to retrieve it, shooting the partygoers a wink and giving everyone but Phil the best view of her ass all night. I might have been jealous if I wasn't laughing so hard and fighting Phil's flails.

Maddie wrapped herself up, and I let Phil go. He wasn't upset for more than a second or two, joining the chorus of laughter once he was free.

We all followed Madison's lead, said our goodbyes, and Maddie kissed all her coworkers farewell on the cheek, minus Phil, whom she ambushed with a slobbery lick up the side of his face.

With that, we loaded into the car and drove back home. It was pretty late, so we crashed right after we got back.

The next day, Madison and I were hanging out at home when her phone pinged with a message from her work group chat.

Larry sent: How was the BBQ?

Madison sent: Great! We missed you though! Have you seen Phil's house?

Larry sent: Not in person but he showed me some pictures, very cool

Phil sent: the pics are cool but you have to see it for real soon

Tom sent: Party again soon?

Lena sent: Plsssssss yes

Mark sent: Lena did you get any good pics?

Tom sent: Do you have the one of Madison by the pool?

Lena sent: Yes I do but Mads has to give the ok to post it

Larry sent: If it's that bad sorry I asked lol

Madison sent: LOL I promise it's not bad, you can send it!

Lena sent: ok here you go lol

Lena sent an attachment

Madison called me over to take a look at the picture. The attachment was the photo of Madison posing with her shorts and bikini top outside the pool. She had struck a magazine-style pose as a joke, but it actually turned out pretty good. The lighting was fantastic, and it was a flattering photo. Maddie looked like a model in her sexy white bikini top and shorts pulled down seductively by her thumbs. A bedroom-eyes expression on her face topped it all off.

12