Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJDom
MJDom
11 Followers

"Thank you," she rested her head against my chest before repeating the statement a few times while fighting to hold back the tears of joy. So we just stood there for a moment my arms around her while the scent of her hair teased my nostrils.

"I'm sorry, that was so unprofessional" she took a step back wiping the tears from under her eyes before straightening out her outfit.

"Don't be ridiculous," I said taking a step forward giving her a quick hug then moving to the kitchen. Just like that, my guard was up again.

"So why were you going to mail this to me instead of giving it to me from the start?" she walked down the stairs too.

"Because I'm rotten Jen. I'm spoiled to the core and you know that - I didn't want you thinking I was using this... personal and intimate regret you had in your life to manipulate you into thinking I was anything more than a scoundrel," I pushed a cup into the espresso machine and clicked on an order, causing the machine to grind and hum for a moment.

"I never thought you were anything short of a decent human being, Daniel" she took a seat at the kitchen counter and I passed her a small cup that was fuming with an aroma. I turned back to the machine to prepare an espresso for myself too.

"Well I didn't want you getting the right idea about how I feel about you either," I turned to see her wearing the necklace and her blissful smile put one on my face too.

"You know, if you do things like this- you could have any girl in the world eating out of the palm of your hand," she sipped from her cup, too happy about the gift to care about what I had said.

"Oh, is that so?" I removed a chocolate pebble from the bowl on the counter and held an open palm a few inches from her face resting my elbow on the counter.

She looked to me then to my palm then back to me and at my palm again. She seemed as if she was trying to determine if I was serious. Truth be told I wasn't sure if I was flirting or joking at this point. She leaned over sticking her tongue out to grab the chocolate before laying her cheek in the palm of my hand.

It was surprisingly sensual, I hadn't thought witnessing someone eating a sweet could be this alluring.

She was watching me. Daring me to dare her. My thumb caressed the side of her nose then her cheek.

"You're making it very hard for me to restrain myself, Jen," I said at last.

"Maybe you're not the only one rotten to the core, Daniel. Maybe I'm spoiled and broken too," she lifted her head from my hand then seized it. Guiding me with both hands into her blouse "Maybe it's time we just stop restraining ourselves"

My hand traveled under her bra and soon I had her full, firm breast in my hand. Then I pulled my hand out of her blouse, I saw an expression of shock on her face. I let it linger for a second or two to stir some tension before I walked around the counter making my advance clear.

She stood to face me and now our lips were mere inches apart, our noses touching just slightly as our bodies writhed to and fro.

"If we're not holding back this could get rough," the sentence was broken up and almost lost between the quick exchanges of kisses.

I worked at the necklace, undoing it and dropping it on the counter, would hate if anything happened to that.

"Try not to hurt yourself," she said with a naughty smile. My robe dropped, exposing my body to her as I walked her backward until she was against the wall next to the staircase. I took her jacket off, then ripped her blouse open - sending buttons flying all over the room. Soon the ragged remains of her designer top were on the ground and her skirt was kicked off to one side too.

I had started to plant kisses on her neck, then her shoulder and by the time if got to her chest I had removed her bra - exposing her firm breasts. I had imagined seeing her naked a few times over the years, especially when she would accompany me to functions but my imagination couldn't do her body justice.

I kissed the top of her breast, then the nipple and then worked my way down her stomach. By the time I had reached her crotch she had slipped out of her underwear bottom and wiggled it to the floor, revealing a thin line of pubic hair just above her slit.

I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder before planting my mouth over her pussy. Letting my tongue dance between her lips, into her and over her clit. It only took a minute or two of this before she started clutching the back of my head and arching her back - an orgasm no doubt building in her loins.

A few more minutes and her juices were dripping from my chin, but she wasn't there yet. Almost but not quite. I sucked on her clit then stopped as I felt her tensing up, leaving her drifting somewhere between having an orgasm and being on the edge of having one.

She had been moaning all the while but now, she was calling me by name as if to ask why I had stopped.

I let her delayed satisfaction linger before placing my middle finger into her slit wettening it with her juices. Even just that pushed her closer to the edge. She couldn't handle the wait any longer so she reached down to finish the job herself but I caught her by the wrist with my left hand forcing her right against the wall. She moaned again in longing agony.

I waited a second more then withdrew my finger replacing my mouth onto her clit and doing as much as I could to push her to the edge, then when she was about to cum my middle finger wormed into her asshole.

I could feel her butt clenching but I could also feel her thighs closing around my head as she let out a deep groan. A tune so feral in fact, that I didn't think her body was capable of making it. My finger and my tongue were still hard at work making sure she was on the high of her life.

She was still pulsating with her orgasm when I lead her to the couch and bent her over it.

"You're fucking incredible," I said as I for the second time today I would fulfill one of my fantasies. I slowly slid myself into her as I leaned forward kissing her shoulder and neck before biting softly on her ear. She groaned, looking back at me with her mouth agape, but not bothering to open her eyes as she started moaning again.

I started caressing a breast with one hand letting another snake down in between her legs while she compensated for my unsupported weight by bracing with both arms on the couch. My fingers flicked from side to side over her clit as my pelvis slammed against her ass in quick succession. I could feel myself getting close and, based on her moaning and the way her body began to tense, she was too.

Then as I slammed into her a final time, letting my fingers work for a moment before my own orgasm disrupted my ability to do so.

"Fuck-ing-hell!" her cunt squeezed my dick as she ceased her moaning as sporadic breathing took over, her back arched and she pressed her body back into me. I stood for a moment with her as her pussy milked me, the walls contracting as she experienced her high.I pulled out of her, my dick still semi-erect but my body tired from the effort. The long journey and the endeavor just minutes before taking its toll.

We collapsed off of the couch and onto the cold hard ground. I didn't mind, though, I could do with the cooling off and she was laying on me for the most part.

"This is going to be a problem isn't it?" she said after a few seconds of peaceful cuddling. My hand was tracing a circle on her ass cheek while she similarly was tracing one on my chest.

"If you want it to be - that's what it will be," I felt her reposition to get into a more comfortable position for a serious conversation. Her body propped up by one arm while her other lay flat on my stomach.

"Why would I want it to be a problem?" her voice was stern.

"If you want it to be a problem that's what it will be, but if you don't want it to be a problem then it won't be one. Whatever you need to be happy - I'll make sure you get," I still had a hand behind my head acting as a cushion but my other traveled to hers locking fingers.

"I can't be," her eyes trailed downwards innocently as she thought about the complications this could cause "I can't be that PA that's fucking her boss"

"I care about you," I thought about those words. Why had I suddenly fallen so madly for her? I had always found her attractive, we'd always flirt and I did care for her but never to the extent that I wanted to ravage her. I hadn't even thought about making a move on her, just seeing her happy had been the goal of the necklace. Then I saw the bookcase, the secret that was on the other side - was I offsetting such a clearly negative stimulant with one which was good enough to challenge it? Or had I always admired Jennifer and this newfound bravery just gave me the tools I needed to finally realize it.

"I l... I mean yeah, I care about you too but how do we handle this?" she asked brushing some hair behind her ear.

"I know," I stood, helping her up too "Well, we have a few options. One of us resigns or changes positions, we can hide our relationship... or whatever this is at this point. Perhaps we just take it in our stride we don't hide it but we don't announce it either and see how that turns out"

"Those are some pretty big moves for two people who haven't even been on a date yet," she hugged me pressing her firm breasts against my chest.

"Think about it then I'll pick you up at eight? Two birds, one stone" I planted a kiss on her head as she squeezed tight before letting go.

From there we headed for the shower. It wasn't long then before she left to go about her daily business - she was no doubt already late for a few meetings, I hoped that she'd manage with what was left of her top. For now, I still had my vacation to enjoy.

A part of me felt the sting of regret as I locked the door and turned towards the panic room. I was tired now, really tired, but I had to make sure she didn't find a way to free herself from the bonds she was in.

So I approached the door placed my print on the book and pulled it back causing the seal of the door to hiss and the mechanisms to push it open. Then she charged out, swinging her bound hands at me making me stumble then running for the first door she could see.

She also yelled for help, which was a problem so I quickly rushed after her and tackled her to the ground. Abandoning all attempts at self-preservation to silence her as quickly as possible in fear that Jen might hear her. I felt her claw at my chest as I laid on top of her. And I felt a rage burning in me and all I could do to prevent myself from flat out hitting her was to squeeze harder on the seal my hands were making around her mouth.

"You should just have behaved Samantha!" I roared as I plucked the sash, which was meant to keep my robe tight around the waist, loose. I saw Jen's lingerie bottoms under the couch right by us and reached for that next. Then through her mumbled screams and kicks and attempts at further clawing at me I forced the garment into her mouth before tying the white sash around her head twice ending it in a knot.

She groaned and mumbled as I flipped her over. "You know, I wasn't even going in there for you - but this little wrestling match we just had has gotten me quite worked up!"

I pinned her under my weight, grabbing a handful of her hair and forcing her head down while I leaned back to inspect her puckered asshole. The swelling had gone up, not down since last I violated her and I didn't have lube handy so I knew this would hurt her even more than before.

"You know that saying 'We often meet our destiny on the road we take to avoid it'? Well you're about to learn that lesson the hard way,"

I lined up to ass-fuck her once more. Then I stopped myself.

"I guess I did promise not to hurt you too much," she looked back confused as if she had no clue what I was talking about.

I wasn't that surprised, to be honest - I hadn't told her anything. We'd only chatted online, made some promises and the next thing she knew she was being attacked in her apartment. I wanted to be spontaneous and make sure I enjoyed myself as much as possible. I was going to fix a lot of things for her, so I wanted everything to work out well. It needed to be real. She changed everything when she tore my mask off - she made it real.

We'd been talking online for what seemed like ages. We met in a chat room for people of similar... interests. She had been interested in BDSM and finding someone who was up for a fling.

With her coming out of a divorce recently and her career in art tanking she was not only in a tough financial spot but an emotional one too.

She never said so, but the reason for her interest in BDSM was that she wanted to relinquish control and just feel good.

After a few months of talking she wanted to meet. We hadn't exchanged real names or even pictures at that point so I wasn't sure if I was ready to trust her. Even just chatting online meant I could be blackmailed. So I hired someone to trace our communication backward and pinpoint her true identity.

Samantha Penny. We went to the same High-School and we were close, back before I had started working in sales or had my own company... back before I was on top of the world.

I definitely couldn't meet with her after learning who she was. She was in a tough financial situation and knowing who I was and after having chatted to her about my fantasies - I just knew it could never happen.

One day she went dark, though. For a few weeks, she stayed offline. Upon her resurfacing, she told me she was in a bad place. She needed money. She wasn't asking for it, though, just venting. I knew I could help her out. Then again, she'd know who was helping her out and eventually make the connection. That's when the idea came to me.

She had gone on and on about being desperate, even joked about having to whore herself out soon. So I posed the question.

"What would buy me my fantasies?" she joked around about how I wouldn't need to pay. So I made it clear.

"If is sneaked into your room - tied you done and fucked you for the entire night... even hurt you a little - then left ten thousand dollars on the nightstand, would you be better off?"

"Maybe if we met on a date first, that sounds a bit scary for a first timer?" she was still seeing this as some sort of role-playing.

"A hundred thousand?" I made sure she understood what I meant. No one pays that much for a prostitute or if you're helping someone out.

"Not that desperate... yet -I'll let you know?;P" so the answer was no. At least I knew.

"Seven figures?" I tried one last thing.

"Haha - for a million dollars you could bring a friend!" that was all the motivation I needed. Pretty ridiculous in retrospect.

That was three months ago. Two months before my road-trip and not our last communication on the matter. I could see she was clueless she hadn't expected it to really happen and on top of that, she didn't seem to piece it together yet.

That made me happy - that would make the fantasy real, I only had so much time before it all came together and it was time to pay up the piper.

MJDom
MJDom
11 Followers
12