Maelstrom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm drunk," I blurted out. After six shots of Maker's in less than an hour I should have been.

She laughed in my face in a good way. She must have thought I was a hoot, one of Cincinnati's finest lying on the dance floor in a drunken stupor.

She got up first and helped me to my feet. "That seems to be your normal when you're with me," she observed correctly. "You simply don't give a fuck what people think of you, do you?"

"Uh huh," I grunted. "But I do give a fuck about this."

I pressed up next to her and slipped my hand down the front of her pants as we resumed dancing. She was slippery and wet. Her body was radiating sex.

"Drinking makes me horny too," I whispered in her ear. Wasted words. My index finger was in her pussy when I said it.

"I know," she whispered back. Her tongue came out and licked my ear. Then she blew on it. A shiver went up my spine as I flinched.

"We don't have a lot in common, do we?" I managed to say in a moment of drunken clarity.

"We both like fucking," she quipped back.

"I guess that's enough," I admitted. In fact, it was enough.

"It is for me too. The thing I like to do best is fuck. And you're good at it.

"I think it's time to go back to my place," I said. Suddenly I felt more sober. I was going to fuck the prettiest and nastiest woman in the bar.

"Past time," she said, agreeing with me.

* * *

This time Courtney brought her toy bag. I'm not big on toys, but she wanted to try them. We were, as usual, at my place, in the familiar confines of the Royal Palms. She ran in a different circle than me, more of the country club crowd, and my guess is that she didn't want me seen at hers. I was her piece on the side when she was slumming it. I didn't mind. I couldn't maintain any kind of meaningful arrangement anyway, so we both understood there was no long-term relationship in the cards, and that made us happy fuck buddies.

She'd gone to some fancy sex shop and bought several of the items they recommended. They were still in the packaging when she came up with me to Room 204. We already spent a fair amount of time fucking in Room 204, so Courtney was comfortable enough with me to try some new things, even if they turned out not to be fun. I liked her attitude. Fucking can always improve.

"Whatcha got in the bag?" I asked her, putting my hands on the shopping bag and trying to take a peek inside.

"Hands off," she barked at me, slapping my hand. "All in good time. Jesus Max, sometimes I think you're a teenager."

I had a couple drinks before she showed up. The alcohol made me hornier. She was dressed in her short leather jacket, but this time she wore a tight tee shirt and no bra underneath it. I sat down on the bed in a blouse that buttoned up the front and a old pair of jeans. She came up to me and bent over, unbuttoning my blouse until it was completely open. My bra clasped in the front, and Courtney undid it.

"You know Max. One of the things that attracted me to you were these." She cupped both of my breasts and gave one of the nipples a leisurely suck. I closed my eyes. Then all of a sudden I felt intense pressure and pain. She put a clip on my nipple and it hurt like a motherfucker.

It was white hot pain.

"This is supposed to be fun?" I challenged her, with the nipple clamp causing a pulsing pain.

"God damn, it hurts."

"The lady at the store said that the pain will dull. Let me help you."

She took my other nipple in her mouth. Pain and pleasure. Both sensations were swirling around in my head. Hot and sour. Sweet and salty. I didn't want to admit it, but it was already feeling good. I was never into the S&M stuff, but this was a tasty introduction. Courtney could see it on my face. She smiled.

"You want the other one?"

She was testing me. It did hurt and I would have been happy to try something else. But something told me there'd be a payoff at the end of this torture.

I blinked my eyes. I felt sweat popping out of my forehead.

She gave me a slight nod of her head and then clamped the other nipple.

"Ahh... ahhhh... ahhhhhhh." I couldn't help it, but gasps escaped my pursed lips. Courtney held me tight as I shivered. I was in the middle world between pleasure and pain. My breaths were short and shallow and I felt completely on edge.

Courtney suppressed a giggle while I tried to process what I was feeling. I'm not sure what it was, but it was intense, like I'd had three cups of strong coffee. Courtney dug into the bag with her hand looking for something but never taking her eyes off of me.

"The saleswoman said I should try this next." She pulled out a black rubber dong that she held at the base. She saw that it was flexible so she twirled it around so the head was making a circle like a lasso.

"Very funny," I told her, though the bit of comedy took my mind off the pain. Courtney was pure fun.

Then I realized the pain was fading and my skin prickled with a burning sensation. I felt like I was naked in the desert under the midday sun.

"Jesus Courtney... do something. I can't take this..." I begged her. I think the begging made it better for both of us. It did for me.

I begged more, even though I could have taken them off myself. I wanted her to do it... or not do it. Even though I was the cop, she was in control and I wanted her to be.

She turned the vibrator on its lowest setting. She held it in front of my face so I could hear the buzzing of the lifelike plastic cock. I could swear the veins in it were pulsing. She lowered the vibrator between my legs, gazing my clit with the head. I almost hit the ceiling.

"Holy fuck! Stop, stop, stop. I can't take it." My voice was urgent. I was on sensory overload. It felt too good, if that was possible.

I tried to twist away from her. She held me down with her arm. I was pretty strong, but this was a war of wills and she used her weight to lean down on me, pinning me against the bed.

Her face was right over mine. "The salesperson told me you'd do this. I know it's intense, but she said you have to feel this."

Fuck the salesperson. She didn't having a metal object pinching the shit out of her nipples.

Courtney suddenly unclipped each nipple. I felt a surge of blood into my tortured little nubbins. The swirl of tingling sensations took my breath away. I squeezed my eyes shut and saw flashes of white light on the back of my eyelids.

I wasn't prepared when she mashed the vibrator hard against my clit. This time I think I did hit the ceiling.

"Oh... my... God!" I managed to gasp as my head started to spin. I'd never experienced an orgasm as intense as that one. I thrashed around on the bed like a rag doll until the aftershocks made me violently shudder.

Courtney was almost laughing. "God Max, you came hard," she said to me, but maybe just talking to herself.

"My head hurts," I told her. I felt like I had a brain freeze from eating something really cold. Cumming could be painful. My temples were still throbbing.

Courtney was watching me with fascination and envy as my body was still rippling with twinges of pleasure.

She looked to me beautiful with her clothes on, but even more beautiful with them off. My hand searched for the moist heat of her pussy. I rubbed the palm of my hand against it and then licked the honey off, savoring the musky taste and smell.

She laughed at me and then rolled on her side to retrieve her crumpled pack of cigarettes. She threw on one of the motel's cheap terry cloth robes and tied it shut. You could still see a lot of her body in the gaps. She didn't care and I didn't either. I put on the same kind of robe and we both went outside on the concrete walkway in our bare feet. It was late at night, and the pebbly surface was ice cold. She tamped a cigarette out of the pack and put it in her mouth unlit. I was carrying a lighter and held out the flame. She leaned forward to wiggle the end of her cigarette above the flame and then straightened up to take a long drag.

"Me and you Max. I didn't think it would last." She exhaled, letting out a cloud of smoke that dissipated into the cool night air.

"You mean the fuck buddy thing?" I asked. I said it casually but what she said meant that our thing had a longer run to it. I celebrated by taking a swig out of my pint of cheap vodka. My throat burned and my belly warmed.

"Yeah," she answered, handing me her half spent cigarette. I sucked hard and then had a short coughing fit. I started laughing after I stopped coughing.

"I... I don't know why I sucked so hard on it," I confessed. I knew how to smoke and yet I drew down a good chunk of the cigarette with a single draw.

She laughed. "It's like that Max. You're funny. I didn't expect that."

I looked at her.

"And you're a great fuck too."

That's what I wanted to hear.

"Most of the time I try not to be... funny that is." I know sometimes I'm the funniest when I'm not trying to be. I handed the lit cigarette back to her and doused the smoky taste with more vodka.

"It's just you." Courtney rolled her eyes to the side.

"I know." Fuck did I know. But somehow I hadn't managed to fuck things up with Courtney. She was my fuck bunny. The vodka was stimulating my brain and my sex drive.

She reached for my bottle. I gave it to her and she took a tentative swallow. The vile taste made her scrunch her face at me.

"Fuck Max. You can literally rot your guts out drinking this shit. Let me buy you something better." She handed me back the stub end of the cigarette and scowled at me.

"I don't know," I told her, leaning on the rail and carefully sucking in the harsh smoke from the butt of the cigarette. I let it out in a satisfying donut shape. One of my many skills.

She watched the donut as it drifted upwards toward the moon. I know I get stuck on the word but she was beautiful. So young. Tight perfect skin. Rock hard abs. Smoky piercing eyes. Like I said, beautiful. I thought at that moment that even living in the shithole part of Cincinnati that life could be beautiful.

She took back her cigarette. She took a quick puff and ground the butt against the railing until it was out. She flicked it over the railing towards the parking lot. The parking lot started probably ten feet away from the edge of the building so we had a game where she'd try to flick it to carry the ten feet to the asphalt, just like she did at the liquor store. We watched as it arced and then hit the sidewalk and bounced into the parking lot.

She gave me a victorious look.

"Doesn't count," I told her as the unofficial referee.

"Why not?" She looked at me with those cute eyes.

"Cause it hit the sidewalk first. It's gotta hit the parking lot on the fly," I said with authority.

"What kind of fucking rule is that?" she said with mock anger. I have to admit, t was a hell of a flick of her finger.

"I'm a cop. I make the fucking rules," I told her in my cop voice.

"Fuck you" she said, establishing her turf. Being a cop didn't carry any weight with her.

"I think you're spoiling me," I told her, changing the subject. I think she won that argument. It was a heartfelt "fuck you."

She'd forgotten the petty argument. She moved closer and put her arm around me. We were close enough that I could smell her expensive perfume. God, she was a sexy little vixen.

"Max, I spoil everyone. Let me spoil you." She cupped my pussy when she said it.

"You wanna go back in and fuck?" she asked me. We were both thinking the same thing.

I gave her a satisfied "yeah."

I opened the door for Courtney. She went in first. I pulled the scuffed and faded door shut and turned the deadbolt. My feet were fucking freezing. We both threw off our robes and dove under the covers to seek its warmth. I got to feel her hard body up close as we snuggled tight against each other, skin against skin. My hands wandered across her smallish but perfect little breasts. I started twisting one of the nipples between my fingers in a way that she liked.

"Ohhh, that feels good Max. I think it's time to get another one of the toys I brought."

I liked the feel of her nipples. She gently pushed my hand away.

"Fine. Go get them," I told her. She was determined and I didn't feel like arguing. Besides, the toys we already used were quite good.

Courtney scooted out of bed. I got to watch her naked body bounce across the room to the open closet and pull a plastic bag off the shelf She brought the bag of goodies and dropped them on the bed between us.

She reached inside the black plastic shopping bag and pulled out a small rectangular cardboard box. I couldn't make out the label.

"I want you to try these on me. The salesperson said that I'd enjoy this." She handed me the box. It was a set of benwa balls. These were configured as three stainless steel balls at one inch intervals on a knotted cord. I let them rest in the palm of my hand. They felt cold to the touch.

"Put them in your pussy to warm them up," she told me.

I spit into my palm to get the balls wet. They were cold, and the first one touching my pussy lips made me take in a deep breath.

"Fucking cold," I told her. I slipped in all three. Hadn't used them before it felt surprisingly good. Strange but good.

"So what do you want me to do with them?" I asked her. I was kneeling on the bed, and I wiggled my hips to make the balls clack together as they moved inside me. That was better.

Courtney could see that I liked them.

"Give them up. C'mon Max. They were for me."

I wiggled my hips again to tease her.

"You're going to have to get them," I told her.

She started reaching for the string that was hanging outside my vagina.

"No," I admonished her. "With your mouth."

"Slut," she called me. I've been called worse.

"That's why you like me," I said back.

"I know. So lean back on your elbows so I can retrieve my balls."

I did. She nuzzled my pussy with her mouth. She gave me a lick to say hello.

"Ahhh," I told her. She had a very talented tongue. She managed to pull the string out further with just her tongue. She gripped the end of the string with her clenched teeth and pulled slowly. A twinge of pleasure went through me as each ball popped out.

"I was going to keep them," I told her.

She let the string slip out of her teeth. The balls fell into the palm of her hand.

She showed them to me. They were glistening with my pussy juice. She made a show of putting them in her mouth and sucking the juice off. She held them by the string and presented them to me.

"I want you to put them in my ass and lick my pussy while you slowly pull them out."

Sounded good to me.

The balls were my body temperature and slimy enough to slide easily into her ass. She was on her knees and wiggled her bottom. She let her face drop down into one of the pillows and used her hands to pull her cheeks apart so I had a clear view of her asshole. It was a small, crinkled brown hole. I figured it need a little more lubrication so I wedged my face between her tight ass cheeks so I could lick her asshole. She moaned and I purred. I kept licking her until I remembered I was given a job.

"Hey," she said to me. "That was feeling good."

I let the balls clatter against each other. "Remember?"

She forgot too. She reached back again to expose her pucker. I pushed the first ball against her unyielding anal ring.

"Relax," I said to her. "Just think about your condo in Hawaii." I figured her rich daddy had something like that.

"It's actually a house," she said.

Of course it was.

"Well, think about your house in Hawaii, the hot sun." I pushed again, and this time her anal ring gave way and the first ball went it.

"Whoa," said Courtney. "I have to get used to this." She shifted on her knees to get more comfortable.

"OK. Put in the second one." The second one went in right away. Again she shifted the weight on her knees for a few seconds.

"The last one," she said. The third one went in, so there was only a string hanging out that had a small bead knotted into the end. I tugged on the string.

"Shit!" she shouted. "Easy with that."

I let go. She was still on her knees but now she raised up on her hands. She moved her hips in a small circle. She was starting to breathe faster.

"OK Max... lick my pussy and pull it out."

I needed no invitation. I got on my back and let her lower her juicy pussy on my face. I went right for her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I could feel her ass cheeks clench.

Since her pussy hairs were mashed against my eyelids, I felt for the bead on the end of the string. I found it and starting pulling, this time slowly. I could feel more resistance as the first ball hit the ring of muscle at the entrance of her asshole.

"Oh yes Max," she said breathily.

I pulled on the string and then eased the tension, letting her anal ring push the ball back inside her. I did this five or six times. Her breathing was getting fast. I pulled harder and the first ball popped out. I sucked hard on her clit at the same time. She let out a loud gasp. The muscles in her thighs tightened and her toes curled.

I repeated that little dance with the two remaining balls. She came each time. She was exhausted.

"Max, that was fucking fantastic," she said between long breaths.

"Looked like you enjoyed that ride."

I waited for her to catch her breath.

"Now I want you to do one more thing."

She was young. She wasn't done, even though I was, at least for the time being. She rummaged through her goodie bag and pulled out a harness with a dildo attached. I was too tired to get up so she hovered over me with her new toy. She took about half of the eight inch length into her mouth and then opened wider and slowly pushed on it until it was all the way down her throat. She suppressed a gag and pulled it out, now covered with a thick coating of her spit.

"I've always wanted to have my ass fucked with one of these," she said, dropping the harness on my chest.

I gathered up the energy to get in a sitting position. "Ask and ye shall receive," I answered. I got up and fastened the harness straps around my waist. She was buns up kneeling. I got back on the bed and positioned myself behind her. I rubbed the head of the fake cock against her wet slit to lubricate it, eliciting a low moan from her as I grabbed her hips.

"Fuck me Max... now," she said breathily.

I positioned the head against her puckered hole and thrust my hips forward. The dildo bent in a "U" shape before her anal ring gave way and it popped inside her. The naughty girl pushed backwards with her hips to maximize the penetration. She panted and cried out in pleasure, her head tilted back and her eyes rolled up. There were beads of sweat on her forehead and in the valley between her breasts.

"Yes... yes... fuck my ass Max..." she urged me, undulating her hips to increase the friction inside her back channel. I felt power over her, leaning over her back and controlling her orgasms with each deep thrust.

She cried out each time I was balls deep, and soon her legs gave way and she flattened out on the bed. She relaxed and the dildo came out of her ass.

"Oh Max, you fucked me so good."

Yes I did.

Chapter Seven

Changing her Mind

I was spending the day at the station finishing the reports that were a week late. I knew they were late because I had three e-mails from Neufeld telling me they were late. I would have rather cleaned the women's restroom with a toothbrush then spend four hours filling out forms. Fucking reports to fucking bean counters. Policing wasn't by the numbers. Policing was out on the streets, where numbers won't keep you alive. The busts Lesley and I made helped us make our numbers for the Chief's new initiative, but you know I felt it a royal waste of time.

Nicky had called me earlier in the day to invite Courtney and me to the diner. I was surprised and pleased to hear that she ended up hiring Alessandra, and not only that, they revamped the menu. She also had plans drawn up for the refurbishment of the interior, thanks to the $50,000 investment by Courtney. Going to Nicky's or filling in reports. Tough choice there.