Maestro Dominates Marie Pt. 02 - Train Ride

Story Info
Maestro dominates Marie. He makes her cum in public.
910 words
3.88
19.5k
6

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers

Meet Maestro; the man who knows how to turn an everyday subway ride into an adventure!

Maestro and I had fantasized before about having sex in public, but I never suspected that Maestro was up to something when we boarded a train heading downtown.

Before we left, he had insisted "Wear a dress. Or a short skirt. I want you to look sexy tonight."

"Yes Maestro."

We walked to the train station, and I held his arm, the perfect gentleman with his elegant lady. We waited on the platform looking like two regular old professionals on their way to a regular old professional function.

As soon as the train arrived. Maestro took charge.

"You will take the window seat for this trip," he commanded. He took the aisle seat. "You trust me, Marie don't you?"

"Of course Maestro."

He grinned, his usual wicked way of telling me he was up to no good. It wasn't long before I felt Maestro slip his hand under my skirt. I barely had time to position my jacket over my lap.

"Maestrooooo, oooohhhhh, my clit, oh god, oh god, oh god ... harder, please ... more ... soooooooo gooooooood ...," I moaned, pressing my face against the glass to avoid eye contact with people.

"Do you want something, Marie? You can beg all you want, but you know who is in control!" Maestro stopped playing with clit to grab a small handful of hair and pull my head to look directly in his amber-green eyes. "Who?"

"You.. mm... Maestro," I stuttered as he released my hair, his eyes burning a hole through me.

"You will learn, Marie. You keep forgetting and forgetting. Learn that I decide when and how you will cum!" Maestro's voice softened slightly as his fingers returned to my grateful clit.

He pressed either side of my clit firmer, stronger, inching toward my waiting pussy. My hips jerked side to side in anticipation - he found just the exact spot that sends shockwaves down my legs. My right leg quivered, and my controlled breathes hastened and shortened.

"Marie, I'm just getting started. There are 8 more stops to go." Maestro cautioned. He withdrew his fingers, and with exaggerated slowness he licked one, two, then three fingers, teasing me. "That was the tease. Now I fuck you!"

Maestro bit my ear lobe hard, enough to make me squeal and jump. In an instant, the pain turned to pleasure, my body slumped even more against him, and my pussy twitched in anticipation. At the same time he roughly spread my legs further. My shiny wet pussy was briefly exposed as my coat scattered down my lap. Three wet fingers pulled my pussy apart, stretching me to the point of being uncomfortable, the pressure on my clit and asshole almost unbearable, before quickly turning to the most intense uncontrollable pulsing from deep inside my pussy.

Maestro continued to slide his three fingers deep in my pussy, before withdrawing ever-so-slowly, making me jump and rotate my hips, feeling delicious pressure on every inch of my pussy. My entire lower body moved in time with Maestro's thrusts. I was at his mercy.

"Maestro ... Maestro ... will you please let me cum? Please baby, my pussy ... I oooooohhhhhaggghhhhhh ..." I couldn't finish my sentence. A cool breeze hit my face - I knew the doors were opening and closing, but I couldn't tell you the subway stop. I'd lost count of them after the second one.

"You don't sound to me as though you want it badly enough, Marie. So no. I won't let you cum yet." For a brief moment, Maestro stopped his regular three-finger thrusts inside my pussy and started teasing me in a different way.

"Oooooohhhhh mm.. Maes ... tr ..oooooo," I stuttered, panting against the window, trying to hide my about-to-cum face in vain. I jerked my hips lasciviously against his fingers, totally unaware whether my jacket still covered up any of my pussy anymore. "Uhhhhhh ...ugggggghhhh ... Aaahhhhheeeee!"

"Please Maestro, will you let me cum now? Pleeeeeeeeease??" I begged again.

"OK Marie. You sound sincere now. I will allow you to cum. NOW" And with that, he pushed his three fingers deep inside my pussy, tickling my cervix. At the same time, he slipped his pinky inside my ass. As soon as his thumb pressed on my clit, my entire body spasmed in pleasure. I rocked back and forth in the seat, staring at the ground and biting my lip as my first orgasm hit me like a hot tsunami.

"Mmmmmmm, uuuhhhhhhh, yes, yes yes ... my pussy!!" I whimpered. My screams, perfectly timed with his rhythmic attack on my pussy, were partially drowned out by the regular flow of people in and out at the next stop.

The train went from station to station. The doors opened and closed, I was unaware of other passengers.

Just before we arrived at our stop I started to come around. I wiped the drool from my mouth and straightened my hair. The first thing I saw when I looked around was a man standing by the train door, about to exit. He stared slack-jawed at me, in total shock. I smiled back with a triumphant grin. I still had cum dripping down my leg.

"Maestro, that guy walking down the stairs watched us - he can't believe what he saw!

His wicked grin said it all. And then the laugh. "Hahahahahahha ...!"

AuntClimax
AuntClimax
40 Followers