Mafia Boss Enzo With Daisy...

Info
The bed’s nice, though. Do you want to lie down or…?
231 words
2.6
794
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Enzo leads you to his bedroom, the muscles of his back visible and taut] 7

There we are. Nothing too fancy. The bed's nice, though. Do you want to lie down or...?

[Pause]

Eheh, I seem nervous? I, um...I haven't done this in a while. I was sure I'd do just fine until I saw that mischievous little smile of yours. Boop that little nose of yours and...boop! Hehe. Alright, alright, I'll trust you, Daisy. What do you want me to- a-ah?!... Damn, Daisy, fuckin'...warn a guy before you undo his belt with your teeth, alright? F-Fuck...

[Pause]

Yes, I am, in fact, painfully hard for you. How'd you tell, hm? Hehe. You're so cute, lookin' up at me like that. You - ahn...I, uh...I see you have plans. S-Sorry it kind of, you know, tapped you in the face...

[Pause]

"I, uh...y-yeah. I'm not one hundred percent human either. Pops was part werewolf and werewolves have certain...size advantages. Is...is it going to be a problem? Cause I can-oh...ohhh fuck..s-shit, that tongue...

[A soft growl escapes him]

Tease...you're a little fucking tease, you know that? Mmh, o-oh yeah...you're puttin' your money where your mouth is, huh? Riling me up...Gods, fuck-!

[Pause]

F-Fuck! A-Ah...shit...shit, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...have made you gag on it like that...Aw, don't look up at me all teary-eyed, Daisy, you started it. You OK, though? For real?

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m definitely missing some backstory but damn that was hot!

Share this

Similar Stories

The Foreign Exchange Student! You’re getting faster, love! I’m still going to catch youin Audio
Vampire Boyfriend Wants a Taste want to hold you in my arms, it has been too long, my lovein Audio
Let Me Make Love To You..... Follow My Instructions And Let Me Make Love To You.....in Audio
How Hazel Became Oak An eventful celebration of the Great Rite on All Hallows Eve.in Lesbian Sex
Crone Ch. 01: Healer and Lass A farm boy out on his own, joins the Healer as servant.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories