Mafia Boss Force Fucks His Hostage

Story Info
MDom | Tied up | Gagged | Spanked | Whipped | Kidnapped.
3.2k words
4.16
80.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close the door, letting the thick metal slide into place and bolt it quickly.

She stands in the chains, swaying back and forth lightly on her feet, completely naked apart from the blindfold and silk gag. Her hair is a mess, flailing in several directions, her petite frame a stunning little canvas, prepared for me to paint my punishment and pleasure on. Her breasts heave in place, her breathing already a little laboured, she knew what was going to happen and she was helpless to stop it.

This was perfect, all going to plan. I barely hear her through the gag, probably pleading for me to go gentle, they all do at the start. She is trying to get cute with her words, that wasn't going to happen. Oh well, we have a long time to change that.

My suit jacket feels heavy in the bristling Bel Air heat. It was time to lose some layers. I unbutton the navy jacket and hang it on the coat hooks by the door. My tie comes loose next, as I undo it slowly and lay it flat on the wooden table with the rest of my equipment for the session. It is sticky in here, small beads of sweat already forming on her chest bone, the heat through the floor to ceiling windows hitting her back and plump little backside. A big smile leaves me as I adjust the tripod and hit the record button on the camera, he was going to see everything I did to her.

Letting the sound of my loafers ring out, I walk towards her slowly and deliberately and undo my cufflinks. Clearing my throat, I keep my voice low and controlled, making sure she knew exactly who was in charge here.

"So...thought we could play innocent did we? You think because you think you're hot you get a free pass with me?" The cufflinks go in my pocket and I roll my sleeves upwards. Veins in my forearms are splayed out like a spider's web, running all the way through to my fingertips. It was time to get my hands warmed up.

"What made you so brazen as to come find me at the restaurant with my men?"

Of course it was all rhetorical, there was no listening to her through the gag but I wanted to watch her squirm a little bit, rub things in.

"Got away from college a bit early did we? What would that cute little boyfriend of yours say? Guess he's not going to be in the picture much longer."

She tries to turn her head away from me and I slap her backside hard, letting it ripple with my strike. I can still smell her fragrance, a smattering of bergamot and some woody textures in the air and all across her neck and collarbone. I can taste her building arousal on my tongue. Fuck, I've waited a long time to have this naughty girl in this position. She keeps her head down as I hold my fingers under her chin.

So be it, guess it was time to get things even more warmed up. A big sigh leaves me as I walk back to the table. It was nice to have choices. The flogger looks appealing but the riding crop even more so. It feels smooth in my hands, the sun bouncing off the leather and seeping into the fibres making it extra warm to the touch.

Looking back at her, I offer a simple ultimatum.

"Katy...you're going to have to do some things for me tonight. My worry is you might get a little bit too into it." Blackmail was not exactly something I was a stranger too, she was going to learn that.

She starts shouting through the gag, that was going to have to stop. Circling round her, I size up my first opportunity to teach her some manners.

"Shut the fuck up, no talking, I'm not letting this slide. I'm going to expose you for the naughty girl you are to all your friends, your family, everyone."

I rip her hard with the riding crop on her fleshy posterior as she wriggles a bit in the chains for the first time. It leaves a nice red mark on her pale skin, running diagonally down between her inner thighs. The air is thick with her burgeoning arousal, the sun pounding through the window mercilessly as drops of anticipation form on her upper back.

"That's better. Do what I say from now on." She was a lot sexier submissive, just the way I liked it. "It's going to make for a much better video." She starts thrashing around again, albeit with a bit less protest this time. I whip her three times on her backside with the crop, tearing into her skin, drawing some loud gasps through her gag. This girl needed a good dose of humiliation and I was going to give it to her.

Coming up behind her, I strangle her roughly with my left hand and pull her mouth closer to mine. I slide my right hand down there, going under and upwards with my fingers, my lips inches away from her. She gasps through the gag as my fingers wipe a slick trail of wet excitement away from her. I wipe it on her stomach as her body shivers with nerves and lust.

I lean my ear into her lips, there was no sign of protest this time, a few murmurings as words fail her in a delirious state. She was becoming far more compliant, so quickly.

"Lean forward." I wanted a view of her, her pert bottom, raised up in the air for me.

There was no holding back now. I start with my hands again, hitting her brutally every few seconds as she squirms less and less, resistance becoming futile at this point. It's such a turn on to look at her from back here, her breasts swinging with each hit, her backside getting redder and more inflamed with each stroke. She tries taking in the oxygen through her gag, as each strike of my hands becomes louder. She's bleating, straining in the chains as she straightens her back out for me. Next time I'd have her hands behind her back clamped in handcuffs.

Ever so slowly I slide my fingers inside her, letting her wrestle against my attack of erotic lust. She tries to steady her hips as I let my fingers writhe and slide inside her, pulling her towards me effortlessly. With each rap of my other hand on her backside she grows louder through the gag, her voice demanding a more fervent attack from my hands on her quivering slit.

Gradually, I build up the speed, the chains rattling against the bolts of the frame, the camera capturing every shuddering movement of her body. Her nipples are taut, standing erect as the sun splashes across her marked bottom, creating a beautiful kaleidoscope of colours across her curves. I place one hand on her hip as I work my fingers in and out of her, imagining what it would be like to lick her dry down there, to lash my tongue against her pulsing clit for as long as I wanted to.

I'm in no mood to get sentimental about this however. She was staying on my fingers for now. I could tell the boyfriend had never taken her through anything like this before. Of course, I was still debating what to do with him, loose ends and all, perhaps I was getting softer in my old age. I keep her still as I pulverise her tight entrance, sliding an extra finger in to apply more downward pressure on her g-spot. Even from behind her I can feel her heart hammering in her chest, blood rushing to her ears and every nerve ending starting to tense up as she senses the inevitable about to overwhelm her.

"Look at you, you're going to cum all over my hands and you can't do anything about it can you? You little whore." My right hand moves in and out of her faster and faster, curling my fingers upwards as my left hand grips her throat tightly. I choke her harder and harder as she struggles for breath, her chest turning red. She was going to cum,

"Who do you belong to now?"

Whimpers below the gag, she was resisting it even now.

"You tried to play the sweet girl when we first met. The naive college girl in the sundress lost, looking for directions. You don't fool me, you're in too deep aren't you? Well now, I own you, you're mine to play with however I want. Say you're mine."

I lean in to the gag to hear her, the silk brushing against my ears. Her lips are parting as my right hand accelerates into her twitching core. She's going to say it.

"Say it."

More hurried breaths as she tries to resist me. But I know she's going to crack.

"Say it. You don't get off until you say it for me."

She relinquishes. "Oh my god. I'm yours. Please, I'm yours sir, I'm yours. I'm fucking yours. I'll do what you want."

My left hand clamps to her clit and rubs her furiously as my right hand continues its furious pace. Her juices flow down her leg and onto the floor in an endless stream as she cries loudly under the gag, panting against it and moaning as her body loses control, crumpling to her knees. My erection pushes against the seam and zipper of my navy pants, crushing against her back as I grab her by the waist and haul her back up from her, applying the first gentle kisses to her neck and hair.

"Look what you did to my floor, you're cleaning that up." I swing my hand against her backside again, imprinting another mark that will bruise nicely for the morning.

I unbutton my shirt, wiping beads of sweat down from my chest, the heat is stifling. I admire her body again, every contour, every line down her back and winding down to her hips, she's my little freak right now, ready for any command, no one to hear us for miles around. Wiping the sweat off her back, I whisper into her ear, lacing my voice with menace.

"The things I want to do to you. I'm going to destroy this sexy body."

I take a few steps back and kick the loafers off, removing my socks and loosening my belt. I hear her groan and murmur again, knowing what is coming. My pants and boxers hit the floor and I hear her moan audibly, her legs already spread nice and wide for me, her flower drenched with sticky desire as I lean into her. I drag my shaft between her legs, across her delicate slit as she moans greedily, hungry for me to enter her and start pumping her but I'm in no rush either.

She stays leaning forwards for me and I enter her slowly, one delicious inch at a time. Fuck, she feels so tight. I pull out momentarily just to admire what I've done to her, my length glistens with rivers of her moisture which slowly seeps out onto the floor. For a few seconds I tease her with my head, rolling it around her opening, letting her get used to the sensation and plant my feet further apart than hers on the slippery floor to get the best angle, keeping my eyes on her heart-shaped behind. She groans loudly, taking deeper breaths to deal with me, clearly not used to someone of my size.

Pulling her backside into me I tear her body up to me vertically. It was time for the gag to come off, I wanted to listen to her scream. Rooting around in her hair, I undo the thick knot whilst maintaining my slow rhythm. In and out, in and out as the gag goes flying onto the floor next to the sprayed droplets from her earlier release. She looks so good down there, the visual of her inflamed rump and its heart shape, splaying over my hip flexors is almost too much to take.

"Good girl, that's more like it. Let's see just what kind of mix of punishment and pleasure you really like."

"Yes sir."

I begin a rocking motion with my hips, rotating and sliding my glute muscles back in and out with a thudding slap into her from behind each time. The sound echoes around the room, as all that can be heard is the rattling of the chains and our bodies colliding in throbbing harmony. I put both hands on her hips to steady my thrusts and run my hands down her curves. She looks too hot down there, my big girth appears so outsized next to her small body, filling her up all the way with each motion.

I could pump this girl full of everything and it was more than tempting but I wanted to see what she looked like with me in her mouth. I was going to have to show her what I could do to her with the slightest of effort. I can tell she is ready for another explosion, her nerve endings frazzled with the constant attack from my hips to her aching core.

"Smile for the camera baby." Ecstatic yells of pleasure leave her as I pound mercilessly, the sounds of flesh smacking against flesh piercing the walls of the room. We were so high above the world in the hills of Hollywood, I almost wished everyone could see us and the making of my own little film star. I hold onto her hair, yanking her towards me and attack her bursting slit faster and faster, grinding into her until she can't take it anymore. I sense her bite down on her bottom lip as another wave of eruption consumes her body, it is more prolonged this time as a few seconds go by and she starts screaming with each push of my body into hers before unleashing a huge moan, her body quivering in place as I slap her face and bum. A massive graze from the riding crop is branded across her, pools of sweat gathering on her lower back as she slowly comes down from the highs.

"Let's get these limbs free. Good girl." I unclip each hold, one at a time, the chains collapsing to the floor either side of her, as she rubs her wrists and tries to steady herself against the frame, blinded by the scarf tie. She stumbles in front of me, like a deer on ice as I drag her across the floor closer to the camera by the hair. I'm rock hard and not waiting around, niceties could wait till later.

"You're going to put me in that mouth."

Her hands reach out for my quads, slowly moving up my legs as I push my length towards her lips, letting her get acquainted with it and letting her run her tongue up and down, against my bursting head before submerging it all in her hot mouth. She starts with slow strokes wrapping both hands around me and twisting upwards with each sensual movement of her mouth. I close my eyes and focus on the feeling as she tastes me perfectly, devouring me just how every good girl should.

I pull her back off it, my right hand matted in her hair near the back of her neck as she struggles for air, her stomach moving in and out rapidly trying to catch whatever oxygen she can. The blindfold is starting to slip off her head more and more, it wouldn't be long before it fell off.

"Get your air, that's it. This is going to be a very special video you know that."

I hold her in place, looking back at the camera as she kneels, a little smile emerging at the corner of her own mouth as I start to grit my teeth with the growing pressure in my shaft. A little fleck of dribble leaves her mouth as she grips her hands on my stomach under the shirt, her nails dragging against my abs as she bobs her head back and forth on my thick girth. My hand guides her head in a more consistent motion, not letting her get too much time in between strokes. Her rest could wait till after my pleasure. I stare at the chandeliers on the ceiling, the reflection of us shining against all the crystals and lights, it was impossibly hot, her back arching with her head movements.

"Don't stop." She is relentless, committed to only one task of getting me off, with the knowledge that only that might buy her boyfriend's freedom. Her hands wriggle around me down there, sliding and slithering up and down and up and down in one fluid motion. She sticks her marked and bloodied backside up in the air as she works me impeccably on all fours. I can tell she loves this position. Complete submission. I grip the table and bear the pressure, several ropes and a clamp falling onto the floor as she reaches incredible speeds, gobbling every inch of me with each expert stroke.

I can't stop it. It's too good. I shoot deep into her mouth, my legs growing numb and my hands tingling as I grunt harshly and try to steady myself.

"Fuck. Oh god, that's it, oh fuck. Swallow it all for me." The sensation lasts several seconds as I reach for her head, pulling it away from all of my sensitive ends. For the next minute she remains on all fours, remnants of my vigour dotted around her lips as she licks up her reward from all along my shaft, appreciating my muscles along the way. Her fingernails digging into my legs and lower stomach before dragging across my chest and reaching for my face.

She gets off her knees and almost collapses into me as I clutch her throat with my right hand and forcefully slide my tongue into her mouth, ripping the blindfold off with my left. Her eyes are bloodshot but full of need as her gaze wanders to my lips. Speechless, she looks at me up and down as we continue to kiss, her mind only really just beginning to register her new feelings, her new devotion to me.

This girl was fun, something special, there were more than just a few scenarios I could introduce her to, more than a few shibaru techniques we could learn over the next week. I needed a vacation after all, running a drug empire was hard. Hitting the stop button on the camera, the screen blacks out and our short humiliation flick comes to an end.

"Don't start falling in love now. I think I might keep you here a bit longer."

She looks longingly in my eyes, my hostage was falling for me already, she wasn't going anywhere by the looks of things. I return her gaze and see her brain working overtime to process what was going on, a tiny part of her was still clinging onto the notion of getting her boyfriend back. But her heart was losing the battle.