Magda Does My Hair Now Ch. 01

Story Info
Jason meets a hair stylist.
9.5k words
4.8
8.5k
26

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 - Apartment Living

Living in an apartment complex always has its good and bad. You have a place to live, but your neighbor is right on the other side of the wall. Shared laundry rooms and the parking areas mean that you're going see your neighbors fairly routinely, and they'll be seeing you. There is a lack of complete privacy. That's to be expected.

Jason found a decent apartment complex not far from his job and he was fortunate enough to get an apartment with a small yard in the back. The downside was that on the other side of the fence was a major street, so he had to deal with the sounds of traffic. He lived alone and was not married. He could enjoy time alone and no one would interrupt him.

He had an upstairs neighbor and one to the side. A walkway separated his building from the one next to it. It wasn't a crowded setup, so he was able to have some peace when his door was open. The apartments across the walkway were offset, so his front door did not peer into the neighbors. Since his was the last door of the building on this side, he would only see one neighbor pass by as she would go to her apartment, which was the last one of her building. He'd seen her pass by a few times, but he had only been living there for a little over a month. Most of the time, he wouldn't see any of the other neighbors.

Jason would usually get home at around 5 PM and go straight into his apartment. His neighbor's door was usually closed, and he would occasionally see her come by after that, so he figured that she worked during the day like he did. She was a tall woman, with long legs and beautiful hair. Although her clothes were not revealing or too tight, he could see that she had a sturdy body that was fit. It looked like she exercised or worked out some way because although she was not very thin, her body was firm. He had seen her nicely-shaped legs covered in nylons, helping to enhance the look of her well-defined defined leg muscles. In the manner that she dressed, did her makeup, and how she kept her hair, Jason found her very attractive. He had passed by her a few times as they went along the walkway, and he would always smile and greet her. She would always smile back and return the greeting. He was sure that she lived alone. He saw a few friends come by now and then, but he never saw any men come by regularly, so he didn't think that she had a boyfriend. He was curious about it but wasn't going to poke into her life to find out.

One Monday night, Jason came home at his regular time and could see that her door was open as he got closer to his door. He figured that she may have had the day off and was home before him. He stopped at his door to unlock it when he noticed the neighbor opening her screen door and waving him over. He stopped, smiled, and went over to her door. She kept the door open and ushered him inside her apartment. She then closed the door behind them. Jason wondered what was going on.

"Hi, my name is Magda. We've been neighbors for a while, and I wanted to introduce myself. I am sorry to rush you in, but I prefer a little privacy and didn't want any of the neighbors getting nosey and looking at us talking," she said.

"That's quite alright, I understand what you mean. People love to gossip."

"Yes, exactly. The less that they know, the better."

"My name is Jason. It is a pleasure meeting you," he said to her. He held out his hand and she raised hers to shake his hand. He noticed that she had a firm grip, not weak at all.

"I don't work on Mondays, and I cooked some dinner, but it is more than enough for four people. I'd like to invite you to share dinner. Have you had dinner yet?"

"No, I haven't. I was thinking about what I was going to make myself, so I would love to have dinner with you. That is very gracious of you to offer. Thank you!"

"You are welcome. It is a pleasure sharing a meal with someone. You can put your bag down there and come sit if you would like," she said to him.

Jason laid the bag down by the side of the door. He had no need to drop it off at his place, so it was easy to keep it there. "May I use your bathroom to wash up before dinner?"

"Yes, be my guest," she said and motioned over towards the bathroom. The floor plan was the same as his, so he knew where to go.

Her dining area and living room were nicely decorated. She had flowers arranged on the dining table. A thick candle of sweet honeysuckle slowly burned on the center table near the sofa. The tables, lamps, sofa and loveseat all matched nicely. Her walls were decorated with a flowery theme that matched the rest of her decorations. The living area seemed so feminine. Her bathroom was clean and tidy. A lovely fragrance of potpourri filled the bathroom, adding to the flowery aroma of her apartment. Jason washed his hands and face. He gargled some mouthwash that she had there. He felt better washed, and he felt excited to be in her apartment. He wanted to make a good impression on her.

He came out of the bathroom. Her bedroom door was closed, so he could not look into it, but he was curious to see it. He thought about being in there for the night with her, but those were just his thoughts of sexual naughtiness. He smiled.

Jason made his way back and Magda motioned him over to the dining table. He sat in the seat that she had motioned him to.

"So, Magda, you don't work on Mondays? What is it that you do?" he asked her.

"You can call me Maggie, if you'd like. My real name is Magdalena and Magda is just short for it. I work in a beauty salon as a hair stylist and sometimes as a beautician for people when they need to be made up for pictures or special occasions, like weddings. The salon I work at is closed on Mondays, so that is my day off," she answered.

"Ah, I see." Jason understood immediately why her hair was so gorgeous and why her face looked so beautiful. Beauty was her profession. "Have you been doing that for a long time?"

"Yes, I have. I came to the US from Argentina about 20 years ago as a teenager. I studied cosmetology right out of high school and have been doing it ever since. I hope to have my own salon someday, but I like where I am at for now. I have some specialized clients that pay me well, so things are pretty steady."

Magda was pretty. She was taller than an average woman. Her arms were strong, and this surely helped her in her work. Her waist was smaller than her hips and chest, so her breasts and ass stood out sensuously. Her thighs looked full by the way that her slacks fit them. She had lovely breasts. They were round and full, and they looked so tempting. Her hips curved nicely to shape her firm butt muscles. Jason tried to keep his gaze as polite as possible, but she was accustomed to the way men would look at her, so she did not take much notice of his lustful gaze.

Magda arranged the placemats, silverware, and two glasses of chilled sparkling water as they chit-chatted. Jason described how he worked as a technical document writer for an electronics manufacturer. He sat in front of a computer most of his workday. He would go out on walks during lunch to get some exercise when the weather permitted. She described how she would go to strength training classes at a small gym by the salon that she worked at to keep her arms and upper body in good enough shape to hold up the hair dryers, shears, and the combing while working on her clients.

When the table was set, she brought out a casserole dish with shrimp fettuccine Alfredo, a green salad to accompany the pasta dish, and some warm dinner rolls. Jason was relieved that she didn't serve toasted garlic bread with the meal, as that would have played havoc with his breath. She may have been thinking along the same line.

"Would you like to drink some wine with your meal?" she asked as she brought out a bottle of Pinot Grigio.

"Yes, wine would be quite nice with this delicious-looking meal," he responded.

She served two wine glasses of the light-colored liquid and placed them on the table. She took his plate and served him a nice amount of pasta on one side. She placed some salad on the other side. She had a small decanter of balsamic vinaigrette for the salad. She served herself her own plate and they sat across from one another at the small table. When she was seated, he raised his glass up to her and offered "Cheers for the wonderful dinner, and my heartfelt gratitude for your invitation!" She raised her glass, and they clinked together as she gave him a big smile. She seemed to enjoy his charm.

They enjoyed the meal together and made small talk about their jobs and where they grew up. The wine made them both relax and enhanced the flavor of the meal. Jason was truly enjoying the company of his beautiful hostess, and she was enjoying his presence, too. By the time that they had finished the meal, they had drank the entire bottle of wine.

"This Alfredo plate was so delicious! Were you making it for yourself, or did you make plenty for later?"

"One of the other stylists at the salon was going to come over for dinner, but he ended up having a date at the last minute, so he stood me up. We've been friends for many years, so it was no problem. He has outstanding skills when it comes to styling hair and applying makeup, plus he has a wonderful eye for fashion, if you know what I mean?" she jokingly said. "I didn't bother to call anyone else at the last moment. I thought that it could be a nice way to meet you, so I waited until you came home to invite you."

"Well, your consideration is greatly appreciated!" he responded.

After dinner, Magda picked up the plates and put everything away, inviting Jason to sit in the living room and to turn on the TV. He sat on the sofa and felt at ease after the meal. Magda came in with more sparkling water, as the wine during dinner made them both feel very relaxed.

She sat on the sofa next to him. "Is there anything special that you like to watch?"

"No, nothing special. Anything is fine. I usually throw on reruns of old shows and go online to check my email and catch up on news events without paying much attention to the TV."

"Oh, nice! I'm not too technical myself. I use my phone for almost everything and don't use computers very much. I have a laptop but use it only now and then, when I want to view videos on the newest styling trends and techniques."

Jason felt his face flush when he thought about his computer usage. Years of living alone had led him to explore the abundance of pornography online. He would be embarrassed if she knew the kinky things that he had found himself looking at, enjoying, and masturbating to. He shuddered. "Yeah, there certainly are so many different videos for almost everything on the internet," he said to focus his thoughts elsewhere.

Magda turned on the TV, and it came on to a Spanish language broadcast that seemed to be an entertainment news show. There was a portrait of a beautiful woman on the background that seemed to be the topic of their segment. Magda saw her and said "Ah, look! That's Carolina. She is a very popular and famous Latin American singer and actress who also happens to be travesti. Like me, she is also from Argentina. She is a role model to many of us." The broadcast showed her on a stage singing and moving around as she performed for a large audience. She had an exquisite body with a small waist, rounded hips, voluptuous breasts that showed plenty of cleavage, and a pair of legs so sexy that shined from the sheer pantyhose that she was wearing with her low-cut and short performance outfit. If Magda would not have said anything, he would have never known that Carolina was a female impersonator. She was so sexy that he understood how she could be so popular.

"Travesti, as in a female impersonator?" he asked.

"Yes, she is a transgendered woman. She is so beautiful. Because of my job, I have clients and one of my colleagues who are transgendered. Are you comfortable with people who are transgendered or who enjoy crossdressing?" she asked with a coy smile.

Jason nodded his head to say, "Yes, I'm not bothered at all. The world is full of people who are all living their own lives as they desire. We would all be so much happier if we accepted people as they are with an open heart."

She smiled at his response.

"So, when you say that Carolina is a role model, do you mean to say that you are also a travesti," he asked as he looked into her eyes. He could feel his heart beginning to speed up as he looked at her.

She looked at him with her eyes locked directly onto his and said "Yes, I am. Since I work with another stylists who is also transgendered, we help one another emotionally and as friends."

Jason felt his heartbeat in his chest. Here he was with a beautiful woman who happened to be transgendered. The idea that he was sitting on the sofa with her caused his emotions to stir. He had enjoyed looking at "shemale" pornography sometimes while he perused the adult web sites. There was something so erotic, so arousing about a beautiful female body who also happened to have a cock. The thought of a woman like that would make him become so erect with excitement. He could feel his cock slowly swelling as he sat there.

"I hope that me being a travesti does not make you feel uncomfortable with me. Some people seem to become so angry and mean about it when they find out. You seem to be more down to earth, from our time together so far," she said while looking at his face for any signs of discomfort.

Jason gave her a big smile. He was enjoying being here with her. Her beauty, the smell of her perfume, and her lovely body. He was doing his best not to let his inner feelings show too much, as he did not want her to think that he was looking at her like some kind of sexual object or as a fetish desire. He truly admired her as she was.

They both reached for their sparkling water on the table at the same time, looking like their heads were going to meet. They giggled as they sat back with the glasses in their hands.

"Magda, as beautiful as you are, you would make most men drop on their knees to be with you, so here is a toast to you," he said raising the glass of water. She raised her glass and clinked them both together.

She sipped the water and then leaned over to him, giving him a light kiss on his cheek, "Thank you, Jason, you are so charming." The smell of her hair and perfume in his nose sent electricity of sheer desire coursing through his entire body.

Jason felt his cheeks flush. He was becoming lost in his thoughts and the feel of her lips on his cheeks made his already fast-pumping heart want to jump right out of his chest. He looked at Magda and then brought his lips to hers. They shared a soft kiss, their tongues slowly entering each other's mouth as they both felt the passion of being together like this. They kissed gently, enjoying the first kiss of two new lovers. They were both excited for one another.

Jason took the glass from Magda's hand and placed them both on the table. He sat back on the sofa and their bodies touched. He put one arm behind her shoulders to embrace her closely as he locked his lips on hers. She raised her free arm and placed it on the back of his head to hold it and run her hands in his hair as they joined into a passionate kiss; a deep kiss of desire for one another. He leaned over to her so that she had her back against the back cushion and his other arm was free to caress her body as they made out with the excitement of lovers together. Her scent drove straight into his brain. The taste of her lips, of her skin, made him want to swallow her in one big gulp. They were both sexually excited for one another and the way their tongues rubbed against each other in their deep kiss let them both know how they felt.

He reached up with his hand and cupped one of her round breasts. She moaned softly as he gently squeezed and caressed it. He traced circles on her nipple and lightly pinched. He rubbed the sides in a smooth manner. Her breath deepened as she felt his hands on her breasts. He was making her heart race from sexual anticipation.

"Your hand is making by breasts become sensitive for pleasure," she said to him between the kisses.

"They're beautiful and feel so exciting in my hands."

"Do you like my boobs?"

"Yes, their wonderful."

She raised her blouse up partially and said "Suck them. Suck on my boobs with those hungry lips of yours."

Jason unclasped the bra and released her breasts. She had round, firm breasts of a woman. Her nipples were large with dark areolas. He placed his lips on one of the nipples and started sliding his tongue on it as his other hand gently kneaded her other breast. He switched sucking from one titty to the next, sliding his tongue over the nipples. Sliding his tongue along the underboob and to where they joined her chest. She felt jolts of pleasure travel from her breasts to her cock as he worked his mouth and tongue over her aroused and sensitive breasts. He sucked her titties with deep desire.

She slid her hand along his back, exploring his back muscle. He was stocky and his muscles were strong, but he was not shaped like a body builder. He was slightly meaty, and Magda was turned on by his masculine build. She placed her hand down onto his butt cheeks and caressed them as he worked his mouth on her exposed breasts.

By the way that he was exciting her, she could not prevent her girlcock from swelling and creating an obviously noticeable bulge in her slacks. Her shecock pressed up into the fabric. Jason kissed her mouth once again. He went back to kissing her breasts and saw the bulge in her slacks. He placed his mouth on a nipple and placed his hand on her bulge, gently squeezing to feel the thickness of the swollen girldick. She moaned loudly in lust, and he felt his own cock pulsate in arousal. He placed his entire hand on the shecock and wrapped as much as was possible over the slacks. The feel of her thick cock in his hand made his breath quicken. He had always imagined holding a shecock and it was now happening to him. It felt warm in his hands, as his hand felt good to her cock as he wrapped the hand on it. She bucked up in desire.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned as she felt his hand grasping her swollen girlcock, the touch of his hand arousing the shecock into complete hardness.

"Do you like my cock?" she asked in a voice full of ecstasy and lust as he massaged her cock over the slacks.

He answered by moaning "Mhmmm, it excites me."

"Suck it for me. Suck my cock like the way you were sucking my boobs."

Jason had never been in this situation. He had fantasized about it before, but now that it was happening, he wasn't sure how he was going to do it. He released his hand from her shecock and undid the hook of her slacks, and slid the zipper down. He opened the slacks and saw her pastel red panties. She lifted her hips so that he could pull the slacks off of her hip. Her panties felt so soft and smooth as he reached under the waistband. He felt his head tingle when his hand initially touched her swollen girlcock. It felt so warm in his hand. It had swelled into full erection by now. He popped the cock out from under the top of the panties, the waistband still covering her sheballs. The first sight of her girlcock made his entire body shiver with desire. Her shecock was as large as a normal cock, if not thicker. The shaft was swollen stiff and he could see small veiny bulges on it leading up to the smooth cockhead. Her swollen cockhead was leaking precum.

Magda moaned as she felt his warm hand gripping her girlcock it to slide it out from under the panties. She watched as his head slid down her abdomen towards her now hardened shecock. She felt his head slide down her tight belly as his warm face glided down towards her erect girlcock. She softly placed a hand on the top of his head, gently guiding and nudging him to her needy cock. She needed to feel his mouth on her swollen erection. Her girlcock was pulsating with desire and she couldn't help but to guide him to her fat cock. Her other hand stayed on his ass cheek. She enjoyed the meaty feeling of his manly ass cheeks. It added to her arousal.