Magda's Fantasy Come to Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Magda meets her Master's other sub.
3.7k words
4.45
3.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magda got off the phone with her children. They were lecturing her about her "midlife crisis" and how she couldn't just decide to stay in London for a month. She had work responsibilities, they argued and they missed her. She let them know that she can work just as easily from London and they were welcome to visit her anytime. She wanted to stay as she was enjoying her time with her boyfriend. She couldn't tell them about how it really was. She couldn't tell them that she was Submissive to a Master 20 years younger than her. They would lose their shit. No, her private life was hers and as long as no one got hurt and everyone consented, it was no one else's business. She texted her Master.

Magda: Hey Babe, When are you coming over? Dinner is almost ready.

Joshy: On my way, beautiful.

Magda: Great, see you soon! Xoxo

She had made some Greek food. Kofta (seasoned ground beef with fresh parsley, onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper) Rice pilaf, salad with feta, red onions, tomatoes and kalamata olives and for dessert she made homemade lemonade raspberry cheesecake (a recipe she learned in Seattle) The cheesecake wasn't Greek, but it was one of his favorite desserts, so she made it.

The knock on the door signaled his arrival. He was in his biker jacket, jeans, sneakers and he brought over some beers. He walked in and after putting the beers down, he held her in both his arms and gave her a long slow kiss. She had her arms around his neck and returned his kiss with abandon. Finally, they came up for air. They both laughed a bit at their seemingly insatiable desire to touch each other, kiss, fondle, all of it.

"I can't seem to keep my hands off you, Master."

"Oh, the feeling is mutual, my beautiful." he replied.

She had the table set and only needed to bring the food from the kitchen. He removed his jacket and helped take dinner to the table. They sat and as they ate, she told him about her conversation with her children.

"They love you, you are their mother. They aren't being unreasonable. They just don't understand and that's okay." he said.

"Yeah, I guess. I just wish they'd trust me. Which is a fucking weird thing to say because I'm their mother, dammit. They are young little shits. Um, I mean that with a lot of love, of course. I adore my children, they are the light of my life." She said smiling.

"Do you like the food Master?" she asked.

"It's delicious, thank you Magda." he responded. "After we eat, I want to talk to you about something."

"Oh my, Master. Should I be worried. You sound so serious." she said.

"Well, it is serious, but you don't need to be worried about anything." he said.

They ate and talked and when she brought out the cheesecake, his smile was broad. "I love cheesecake!" he said.

"I know, I remembered when we role played you told me it was your favorite." She was thrilled to bring him joy. God if only cheesecake could bring world peace. Sigh. They fed each other the cheesecake and remarked on how the lemon and raspberry made it extra yummy.

Finally, they cleaned up dinner and went to sit on the couch.

"Magda, I want to ask you if you would be willing to try something new. Very new." he said.

"Hmm, depends on what we are talking about. I already told you no gross shit." she said.

"No, not anything like that. I have another submissive that I have been seeing." he said.

"Oh, okay. I mean, we never really made this exclusive so that's fine." she replied.

"There's more, the submissive is a transwoman who has her penis intact. Magda, I'm bisexual." he said. He seemed a bit nervous to her. She immediately put her arms around him and gave him a kiss, wanting to reassure him that his sexuality was something she would honor.

"The bisexual part is more than fine. Whew, that wasn't too bad." she said.

"There's more. I wanted to ask if you would be willing to welcome her into our bed, for a threesome. Of course, I am not pressuring you. All I ask is that you think about it." he said.

"Hmm. I honestly don't know. I mean, all of this, you, the sex online is so very new to me and it's as adventurous as I've ever been in my entire life. I've never had a threesome and never really ever fantasized about one. But, I am not against it." she said, thoughtfully.

He had been eyeing her reaction steadily. "What would help make you more comfortable with the idea?" he asked her.

"Well, I'd have to meet them first and make sure we at least like each other and have some chemistry. I mean, that might be hard because if they appear to be a woman I may not be sexually attracted to them. However, you will be there and really, you turn me on enough that the idea of exciting you, might be enough of a turn on for me." she said. "Geez, did anything I said make any sense?"

He laughed and said, "Actually, it did make sense. What do you think if I invite them over tomorrow?"

"Well, I'd rather we meet out at a pub or something. It would be strange if they came over and I didn't like them. Then what? We ask them to leave or worse, you leave with them and I'm here alone feeling dejected? Nope. At least at a pub we can size each other up and decide on our own. I mean what if they don't like me? I'm really feminine, I mean what if they are turned off by really big boobs?" She said.

"I think she will like you just fine, Magda." He tried to assure her. "Okay, I'll arrange that we meet at a pub tomorrow for drinks, then see how it goes. By the way, her name is Gemma."

Master turned to her and brought her face to him and they had an old fashioned make out session on the couch for a while. Finally, Master said, "Magda, what if we have plain vanilla sex tonight, no Master and Sub, just Magda and Joshy?" She was touched and intrigued.

"Of course, but I'm curious what brought this on." she said.

"I realized that you and I have never had vanilla sex, not online or since we met in person. Before we get even more adventurous sexually, I just want to have a night of sensual, passionate sex with no roles." he said earnestly.

"I would absolutely love that, Joshy." she replied.

She got up and took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She helped undress him slowly, first his t-shirt then sneakers, socks, jeans then finally the boxers. When he was naked, he took off her clothes, t-shirt, leggings, panties, bra. They got into the bed and spent more time kissing and touching each other's bodies. Magda had him lay on his back as she trailed kisses down his torso. She paid special attention to his nipples, gently nibbling, sucking and kissing. She then went down his belly to his cock where she kissed and licked it gently, almost too gently.

"You are killing me babe," he moaned. She giggled and came back up to kiss him full on the lips. He turned her onto her back and followed her lead. He kissed her on the neck and down her torso, he really did love her tits, he spent what seemed half the night kissing and suckling them.

"Where are the condoms, Magda?" He asked.

She opened the bedside drawer and showed him. He grabbed the ribbed one, his favorite and handed it to her. She took it, unwrapped it and unrolled it onto his penis. She lay back down and he situated himself between her legs and held her so tenderly she almost wanted to cry it was so beautiful. He gently inserted his cock into her wet and waiting pussy.

They looked into each other's eyes as he entered and kissed deeply as he went in, almost mimicking the sex act itself with their mouths. They made love, this was far from just sex. So many years of feeling lonely and lost, gone in an instant as their bodies melded and she felt his heart beat as he must have felt hers. They moved in a rhythm that neither was in a hurry to end.

The pressure took it's time building and he said, "Magda, I want you so badly, I need to go faster, please." he said.

"Yes, Baby, I'm so ready. Do it baby. I can't wait to cum together."

That was all he needed to hear. He thrust into her firmly and but still gentler than usual.

"Oh God, Magda, I'm going to cum. Cum with me beautiful, I want to feel you cum." he said.

She rubbed her clit as he picked up his pace, she could feel his cock start to pulse and she matched his timing, they came together as they screamed and milked all the pleasure out of each other's bodies.

"Fuuuck, Magda that was gorgeous." he said, as he collapsed on top of her. "Sure fucking was, Babe." she said. She wrapped her arms around him and felt him fall asleep on top of her. It was one of the best nights of her life. She slept a deep sleep.

In the morning, they woke, showered together and got ready for a day of sightseeing. Magda had not been to London for over 30 years. "Jesus, you were a fucking infant the last time I was here." she said.

"You have to stop bringing up our age difference, it doesn't matter." he tried to reassure her.

"Okay, babe. I'll try. But it is true, the last time I was here you were not even walking. Okay, okay. I'll stop." She laughed watching his exasperated expression.

"Are you going to call Gemma?" she asked.

"I already texted her, she's going to meet us late this afternoon for drinks." he said.

They rode a double decker tour bus, went to Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and walked along the Thames, it was a fabulous day. He got a text from Gemma, "She's on her way to the pub, let's go." he said.

They walked in and Master walked up to a thin woman who was about the same height as Magda. She had shoulder length black straight hair and quite pretty. Her make up was beautifully understated and accentuated her features, she had blue eyes and long lashes that didn't seem real, probably weren't now that she thought about it. No one's lashes were that perfect. Gemma had on a black pencil skirt, heels and a white button down blouse. Magda felt woefully underdressed. She had thrown on some jeans, a black shirt, colorful scarf and sneakers. She was ready for sightseeing, not a date. She groaned inwardly, how was she already jealous??

Joshy walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her lips. 'Hello, Gemma. I want to introduce you to Magda. Magda meet Gemma." he looked between his two subs. Very different people and energies, it promised to be an interesting time no matter what the outcome.

"Very nice to meet you, Gemma." Magda held out her hand.

"Likewise, Magda," Said Gemma, shaking Magda's hand.

They sat around a small pub table with Joshy in the middle. Magda was indeed intrigued by the two of them. She didn't know how long they have been in a relationship and it was hard not to feel a pang of jealousy. She was genuinely pretty and thin with small breasts and apparently had a penis, which satisfied her Master, well actually, their Master, if she was going to be honest about the situation.

"So, Magda, how are you enjoying London?" asked Gemma.

"Oh, it's fabulous, I love being here. How long have you lived here?" she asked Gemma.

"About five years, I used to live in Poole. I came here for university and stayed." she responded.

Gemma had a silky voice that wasn't exactly fully femine or masculine but almost a mix of both. I saw her place her hand on Joshy's thigh and he seemed to allow it. They must have been at this a while to have such ease with each other.

"How long have you two been together?" asked Magda.

They looked at each other and smiled, "Well," said Gemma, "that depends on what you mean by together. We've been roleplaying for a couple of years and finally met last year. So, about a year in person a bit longer than that if you count online."

"That's great." said Magda. God, can she make this more awkward? Maybe she should suggest they get some food. "Um, I'd really love some fish and chips, how does that sound?"

"That sounds delicious," said Joshy and Gemma nodded. So they ordered some food and proceeded to drink while they waited. The conversation became more relaxed as Magda found out that Gemma was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan like she was.

"I've watched the entire season at least twice and my favorite episodes at least five times each!" said Magda.

"Oh, I have you beat," responded Gemma, "I've watched the entire series at least TEN times."

They laughed and continued to talk about their favorite episodes and how groundbreaking the show was that starred such a strong female character.

They finished eating and had another round of drinks. It seemed time to make some kind of decision and it was obvious that the two of them were waiting on her. She cleared her throat.

"Hmm. Um, Gemma, would you like to come back to my flat tonight. With us? I imagine our Master has explained the proposal he made to me, that you join us in our bed?" said Magda.

"Yes, he did and I would love to come over and play. I need to go to my place first, give me your address and I'll be over around 8. How does that sound?" asked Gemma.

"Perfect," said Magda. They all got up after paying the bill and left the pub. Master leaned it to kiss Gemma full on the lips. They shared a passionate kiss in front of Magda and it seemed to Magda intentional to prepare her for what she would encounter later that night.

Master turned to Magda after seeing Gemma off.

"Well, what did you think? Isn't she great?" he asked her.

"Yeah, she's very cool and pretty. It's hard for me to believe she has a penis, I mean I know she does, but she's more feminine than I am." responded Magda.

He smiled at her. "I'm glad you like her, I can't wait for tonight."

They went back to the flat and prepared for the evening. Magda wore a thong and sheer teddy, instead of a bra. Master wore his black boxers. He wanted to put all the toys on the table, apparently Gemma was into toys. I made sure the condoms were on the table in the middle. I suspected we'd need more than a few. Master had also picked up some whipped cream and strawberries. She didn't know how to feel about sharing him this way, but she also was realistic. They didn't live in the same country and she wanted him to be happy. When she left, he'd still have Gemma, so why be jealous, this was a good thing.

As if reading her thoughts, Joshy came over to her and put his arms around her and gave her a sweet kiss. "You have nothing to worry about. Please believe me when I tell you that." he said.

"I know, it's not that. Actually, I don't know what it is. I guess I'm just nervous, this is all so much so fast. It'll be fine, I just have to relax. I'm going to have a drink. Want one?" she asked.

"Sure, what are you having?" he asked.

"Tequila, I'm going to do a shot just to get something in me quick, to take the edge off. Hey, I want to do a body shot off you." she said. Her eyes sparkled as she brought over shot glasses, slices of lime and the salt shaker, along with the tequila.

"Okay, I'm going to lick your neck to get the salt to stick to it and you hold the lime in between your lips facing out. Ready?" she asked. He nodded.

She proceeded to lick, drink and suck the lemon in one fell swoop. It was so hot. He seemed to love it too, as he started kissing her after she took the lime. "Okay, my turn," he said. He licked her neck, added the salt and put the lime slice between her teeth. He then licked, drank and sucked just like she showed him. By then, they were both aroused and could barely keep their hands off each other. As they were deep in kissing, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, here she is," said Master.

He went to open the door for Gemma. She had put on some black fishnet stockings and had on a trenchcoat. When she took it off, she had on a short black dress that she promptly removed. Underneath she had on a thong, that confirmed the presence of a cock and she had pasties on her breasts, Magda guessed a C cup.

Master took Gemma into his arms and kissed her long and deep. He brought his hand down to stroke her cock. They seemed to remember she was standing there and they broke their embrace. Gemma walked up to Magda and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll start slow and we won't do anything you don't want to do. Okay?" Gemma said.

Magda nodded, not knowing what exactly she was supposed to do or say at this moment.

Master came up to her and took her by the hand and led her to the bed, the three of them climbed on top. Master was on his knees and he took Magda, also on her knees, into his arms and kissed her. Gemma was behind Master and she started kissing his back and rubbing his ass. He turned from Magda and started kissing Gemma and stroking her cock, now released from the thong. He bent and started sucking on Gemma's cock. Magda sat back and watched his pleasure and was in awe of how he was able to be his full self with her. That was the best part of this relationship, they didn't hide their true selves from each other. Her musings were interrupted as she saw Gemma lean toward her.

"Can I kiss you, Magda?" she asked. Magda nodded. Gemma placed her lips on Magda and kissed her softly at first and sensing that Magda was into it, she leaned in and made the kiss much more passionate. She felt Master start to play with her pussy, which by now was very, very wet. He slid his finger inside her and she felt his mouth over her clit. She was being kissed on the mouth and on her pussy. It was an explosion of sensations that she had never felt before. It was almost like she was high. Master then stopped and switched places with Gemma, he went up to her mouth and Gemma started playing with Magda's pussy. They played with Magda first for a while and then, Master said to her, "I'm going to fuck Gemma now, Magda." he said.

Gemma became excited as she went to get a condom and lube as he would be penetrating her in her ass and that is not naturally lubricated, like a pussy. Magda laughed at her self for the clinical break down of the raunchy sex about to take place on the same bed where she now lay. As Gemma got on all fours, she leaned down and gave Magda a quick kiss. Master put on the condom and put extra lube before slowly inserting his cock into her anus.

"Oh fuck, Master," moaned Gemma. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good."

"Who is my bitch?" he growled. "I am Master, I'm your bitch and whore, fuck my pussy." said Gemma.

Magda found the entire scene incredibly arousing, she grabbed a vibrator and started playing with her pussy. As Gemma was being fucked, she looked at Magda and blurted out, "You are welcome to suck my cock while our Master fucks me."

Magda swallowed hard and put down the vibrator. She crawled beneath Gemma and proceeded to play with her cock, that by now was rock hard. She left the bed to grab a non lubed condom. She returned quickly and rolled the condom on Gemma's cock and started to suck her cock and play with her balls. Gemma started screaming into the pillow as Master pounded into her hard. "FUUUUUCK FUUUUCK I'm going to cum so fucking hard," yelled Master. Gemma egged him on, "Oh yes Master, cum hard. Magda baby, suck harder, I'm going to cum too. Fuuuuck," Gemma moaned.

Master and Gemma seemed to loudly cum at the same time. Magda got out from underneath Gemma just in time to avoid the both of them collapsing on her after their release. Everyone sighed and got up to shower together to clean up. "Wait a minute," said Gemma, "I don't think Magda came."

"Oh, it's fine. I cum all the time with my Master. As long as you both did, it's not big deal." she said.

Master looked at her and said, "It is a big deal, we'll take care of you in the shower."

The three of them had plenty of room in the enormous shower. Master took the shower head and turned the knob to pulse, he stood behind Magda and held her across her chest with one hand and the other held the pulsating water just above her clit. "Oh GOD, Master!" She yelled feeling the pulsing shower head attacking her aching pussy. He held her steady as he kept the water right on her clit until she screamed, "Oh fuuuck I'm cumming!" He held her as her body shook. She finally stopped trembling and she turned around and kissed him full on the lips.

12