Mage, Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh." August uttered softly.

He seemed to still be enjoying his bath and so I continued to wash him. Every now and again my eyes would drift down his body to his crotch, just under the warm water. I cleaned his furry armpits and began to descend further down his front. I should have stopped by now, I reasoned. I likely should have stopped with his face and beard. The rest he should have no problem doing himself, so why did I feel compelled to continue? Not for the first time I looked into the clear water under his belly at his groin. As I had been tending to his chest I could see his manhood had begun to stir. I appreciated his length and girth as he reached his full size after another minute of washing his nipples and chest. The head of it, though mostly hidden by skin pushed out of the water against his belly.

I continued down past his chest to his slightly rounded stomach. I wetted and washed him gently, poking into his navel and rubbing along his sides. I gulped as I allowed my hand to move still lower on the man's front, almost of its own accord. I was distantly aware of my own erection tenting my soft pants outward in front of me. The cloth in my fingers slid into his soft mass of pubic hair and I felt the heat from his maleness as it nudged against the back of my hand. I continued to rub gently around in the patch of dense hair, enjoying the feel of his hardness against my skin.

To hell with it, I thought. I lightly grabbed his cock around the base through the washcloth and gently moved up its length to the skin-covered flare of the head when August suddenly grabbed my wrist in his hand. I froze in place and looked to his face.

His eyes were a mixture of emotions. He appeared to be lost somewhere between his better judgement and lust. I waited for him to say something. I expected him to tell me to stop, but then I also expected him to tell me to keep going. We stared at each other in this way for what felt like an eternity until at last he released my wrist from his grasp. I considered that he had in fact grabbed me to stop what I was doing, but he hadn't been explicit about it, and I was still too aroused to read further into his actions.

So I resumed stroking the old mage's plump cock. I let the washcloth float away and reveled in the feel of his hot flesh pressed into my palm and fingers under the water. I was bent over, and reached my other hand between his legs to gently rub and massage his testicles. In the warm water the skin of his sack felt so soft and good in my hand. I watched with fascination as I stroked back down the length of his shaft as the skin over his cockhead pulled back down, revealing a light purplish mushroom. His slit, just above the water oozed clear fluid. I glanced back at August's face. He watched me through half-lidded eyes as his chest rose and fell in deep breaths. I began to pick up the pace of his masturbation, licking my lips as he began to thrust into my hand. I kneaded his balls as I jerked his fat member ever faster.

After a handful of minutes his breathing became irregular and his thrusts were wild.

"Oh, ohhh, I'm about to... I'm cumming!" August shouted as his manhood spasmed and spat out several thick blasts of semen over his stomach and beard. I had leaned in close to his face as I had been jerking him and only now was aware that our faces were mere inches from one another's. I looked down as his prick finished ejaculating, but continued to gently bob in my hand. There was a large glob of his essence dripping over two of my knuckles which I brought to my lips and sucked into my mouth. August met my eyes with his as I did so. His taste was not at all bitter, but it was salty and something else, tangy perhaps. His breathing was still quite ragged as he remained slumped against the back of the tub. He raised an arm and placed a firm hand at the back of my neck. My eyes widened with surprise. He pulled my head down, closer to his. My lips were so close now to his own, I could feel his breath against my skin and I trembled with anticipation.

The blue fire light of the everburning torches in the room flickered suddenly, then dimmed, then became bright again, in a very deliberate way. We both regarded them, when August suddenly jumped to his feet in the bath, a look of recognition spreading over his face.

"One of the mages has arrived!" He sputtered. "I, I need to get ready! Dammit!"

He rushed out of the room, dripping wet and naked. I could hear his footsteps disappear down the hallway toward his chamber. I sat down on the edge of the bath and let out a heavy sigh. What had just happened here? What began as a servant washing his master had taken a turn, a turn down a road on which I couldn't see anything in my path. I was at a loss. He had wanted to kiss me at the end there, hadn't he? Was that something I also wanted? Would this be something we could talk about, or was this a one time mistake that had been fortuitously interrupted?

I sighed again as I stood and collected the mage's book. I'm sure he hadn't meant to leave it in the bathroom. I decided to head to my room for now and reflect on what had transpired. The gathering of mages was now officially underway. I already wasn't sure how the next few days were going to play out but I had begun to develop a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach.

CHAPTER 5: GATHERING

I stayed in my room for the next few hours. I wouldn't leave it again until it was time to make dinner for the mages, as August had instructed. The everburning torch in my room had dimmed only once more, meaning another mage had arrived since the first. I had opened the book August left in the washroom across my lap as I waited for the hours to pass. It was nothing like any of the others I had borrowed in my time here. This one was full of strange symbols and much of the book was in a language I had never seen. Mostly I flipped through the old yellowed pages and scratched my goatee warily. This was a true spellbook, I reasoned. It was written in the language of the mages and not likely something August would ever knowingly let me peruse. Not that it mattered, it made as much sense to me as wings on a fish. I was about ready to close the thing and stuff it under the bed when I turned another page and saw a peculiar symbol there. It was like a spiral with five rays underneath. The spiral took up most of the page and had six smaller symbols written below. To this day I can't explain what it was that drew me to the image, but the longer I stared at the page the more sense it made. It was a foolish move on my part and honestly just dumb luck that I moved my hand over the symbol and pressed my fingers to each of the five rays. A word came to my lips and the symbols under my wrist shifted into letters I knew.

"Vortex." I said quietly, almost subconsciously.

There was a sting, no, more like burning as the page glowed around my hand. I tried to tug it back in fright but the book held me firmly. If it had lasted any longer I may have cried out for August but instead the glow subsided and the burning cooled and then was gone. My hand came suddenly and easily away from the page and I flipped it over to see the damage to my palm. There was nothing, just normal creases in the skin.

I shook my head. Stupid! I thought. I shut the book and stuffed it under my bed. What the hell was that? Had I cast a spell? No, that wasn't it, more likely it was some sort of trap the mage had left there for me to stumble into and I would be punished somehow for it later. I shuddered at the thought. Perhaps I could just come clean before he learned of my interloping.

I arrived in the kitchen and began to prepare some fresh game birds for the night's dinner. Sarthis had arrived the previous day with a crate of supplies from the village. The ham that August had specifically requested would have to wait until tomorrow as it needed to slow roast for much of the day.

The meal was nearly ready when the three mages began to enter the room. I watched them closely, but made an effort to mask my glances. August led them over to his dining table where he sat in his usual place and they found chairs for themselves. It was another man and a woman. He was very tall, easily half a head taller than August. He was bald-headed with a bluish white stubble beard. He was very solidly built, especially for a mage. In fact he was a very intimidating specimen to my eye. The color of his skin was as white as winter itself.

She on the other hand was shorter, perhaps only a little taller than myself. I could hear her laugh from where I was in the kitchen and even from this vantage point could see she was quite beautiful. Her hair was loose and an absolute mess of long, springy curls falling midway down her back. The woman's hair had the faintest hint of green but otherwise might be considered white. Her flesh appeared a light grey, perhaps a shade darker than August.

As I finished dinner preparations, I loaded my arms up with three plates and approached the long table. Each of the mages watched me intently as I reached the table and began setting their food in front of them. I suspected I should remain silent, and so I was. It was the woman who spoke first.

"And what's your name?" She asked with a kind smile.

I was about to give my answer when August cut in and said. "It's boy. Just call him boy."

I felt my anger flash behind my eyes but knew I wasn't to correct him, not in front of his guests.

"Oh you're terrible, August." The woman said with a slight look of disgust. "You know they have names. Humans are proud of their names, aren't you?" She smiled at me warmly again and I returned the smile.

"I'll fetch some drink." I said and left the table.

"Wine!" Called August after me.

I returned with a wineskin and a few glasses. As I distributed them I could feel the other mage watching me. I didn't care for the way he looked me over. Cold smoke rose from his eyes.

"He's quite nice looking." Said the bald man in a low voice. "Tell me August, do you have a thing for male humans then?"

August sighed in response. "No, Fraust, he's just the servant that the town offered."

I would be lying if I said his admission didn't sting a little.

"Pity." Said Fraust, leaning back in his chair. "I bet you could have some fun with this one."

I suspect I blushed slightly, thinking about the 'fun' I had enjoyed with August just hours ago. I think I even noticed August himself shift uncomfortably at the mention.

"Don't be so vulgar." Said the lady mage. "At least wait until the young man isn't standing here."

Fraust laughed. The sound of it was dark and cold and sent a literal shiver down my spine. I recalled that this was the man August had warned me about. "Oh Lyfa," He said. "Humans were made to hunt, kill and mate. They don't have our sensibilities. I only seek to enjoy the latter with them occasionally." He gave me a smile. I quickly looked away as I poured the wine.

Lyfa shook her head and folded her arms. "There's more to them, quite a lot more. You could learn much about that from the humans within my walls."

Within her walls? So each mage controlled their own town? Some of us had speculated that this might be so but this was the first confirmation of it I had heard.

"You're too gentle with them. They need to be commanded, controlled, to reach their true potential." Fraust returned sharply. He turned to August then and gestured between himself and Lyfa. "Which of us is right here? How do you manage your humans?"

August looked at Fraust carefully, then shot me a glance. "They need to know who's in charge, to see the power we wield. Otherwise they might prove too difficult to control."

I couldn't keep silent any longer. "If there's nothing else?" I said tersely.

It looked like August might say something more, then thought better of it and waved me away. I left the room taking long, angry strides. Behind me I could hear Fraust's chilling laugh again. I headed back to my small room and slammed the door.

Lord but I could be stupid. What did I think was going on here? I knew the nature of mages, the way they worked, hell, even the way they viewed us humans. We were just something to control through fear and use for their own selfish gains. August may have started to tolerate my company but it was obviously just a way for him to relieve his boredom. A bored man will talk to his dog, but he is still the master after all, I thought bitingly. Ugh, why did I have to get him off in the bath? Well, actually that made some sense at least, I was looking forward to reciprocation, that was all.

I rolled onto my side and pulled the blankets up around me. No matter how I tried to make the best of my situation, no matter how many games I played with August or how many meals I prepared, this place was a prison, and he the jailer. It was high time I thought about escape, though I was not yet sure where to start.

The next day I made breakfast and poured cider for four guests as the torch in my room had informed me of their arrival. I started the ham roasting in a large covered pan in the large stone oven for dinner later. I decided not to stay for the breakfast conversation or Fraust's lecherous stares. Instead I left the cups and plates of food around the table and returned to my room. If I was desperately needed, let August fetch me himself.

Some hours passed and I read, not from the spellbook hidden beneath my bed but the bestiary of mythical monsters I had borrowed two days ago. There was a sharp knock at my door in the afternoon and I was in mid response as it opened and August entered. His expression surprised me as I had expected a lecture for not sticking around to serve breakfast. Instead his face was almost sorrowful.

"What do you want? I wish you would wait for my reply before always barging in." I snarled.

"Can... can we speak?" His tone was unfamiliar to me.

"What about?" I asked bitterly.

"Well, plenty, yesterday for starters." He scratched the back of his hand. It appeared he might be nervous, something I had never seen from him. "May I sit?" He moved to the edge of the bed beside me but I stopped him.

"No you may not sit. This is my room, my bed, my one refuge in this place. You can keep standing by the door." I informed him.

"Alright." He said, resigned.

"What about yesterday? About dinner?" I asked.

He shifted uncomfortably. "No, well, yes that, but I meant in the bath."

I leaned back against my elbows and considered my response. "You needed a washing, so I washed you. I suspected you might need to shoot, to relieve some stress, so I helped with that too."

August stopped fidgeting and simply looked at me. "You just... thought you'd bring me to orgasm, as a favor?" His tone was something of disbelief.

"Yeah, so what? Humans are good at mating I hear." I spat.

"Don't be angry, I warned you about Fraust."

"I'm not angry at Fraust!" I exclaimed. I didn't like being so much smaller than August in this moment so I stood at the side of my bed. "I could give a shit what that freak says about humans."

"You're mad at me then." August said. "Because of what I said at dinner."

I threw my hands up and paced in front of the mage. "Well yes, obviously, but, I thought maybe in the bath too..." I trailed off, I wasn't sure what I was trying to say. I rarely get out what I mean when I'm upset.

"What about the bath?" He pressed.

"You just, jumped up and ran out. I thought maybe... ugh. Damn, I don't know." I sputtered.

He moved closer to me, it almost looked like he was reaching out to me but he pulled his hands back. "I'm sorry, I can be terribly inconsiderate, I got distracted." He sounded uneasy.

The conversation felt like it was going nowhere in a hurry and I was about at my limit for the awkward way the mage was acting suddenly.

"Can we be done here?" I shouted. "I get it. I made a mistake, again. Obviously you aren't interested in your fucking servant, why would you be? I do the laundry, I'm from a town without books behind a wall you built! You talk with your friends about me like I don't exist and for some stupid reason I liked you!" Good lord, where was this all coming from? Why couldn't I stop myself from letting the words spill out of me? I was shocked to realize that my eyes were hot with tears and one had spilled down my cheek. "Oh what the fuck?" I said, so angry with myself for showing him my weakness.

"Lawrence, I--" August began and reached for me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pulled me into his chest. I was angry, and confused, but I sure as hell did not want to be held like some sniveling child. I shoved him away hard and he struck against the wall heavier than I expected.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, still upset, but also upset that I might have hurt him.

August regained his composure and said. "Please don't apologize to me, if anything, I'm the sorry one. Please don't cry."

I was still crying in front of him? I had no idea about what could be going on with me, but I knew he couldn't stay here. This was my room, where I could be alone when I wanted. I deserved that.

"The ham is in the oven, it will be done by dinner." I said, as I wiped the tears from my face with the back of my arm and sniffed to stop any further crying. "Please don't make me serve it tonight." I pleaded quietly.

"No, that's fine, I--" August began.

"Please just go. Do me this favor and get out. I don't want to talk to you anymore." I looked absently at the floor between us.

August shifted, like he wouldn't comply with my request but then he gave a slow nod and shuffled out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I allowed myself to fall back onto the small bed which groaned from the weight. A thought occurred to me as I lay there, staring up at the ceiling: It could be the book, that spell I had touched, making me act like a jackass. It was some sort of mind charm. Now there was a scary thought. And yet, what if it wasn't? What crazy words had I just spouted? I had admitted I liked him. I did like him, well, had liked him. We were becoming friends. There wasn't anything more to our relationship than that. Right?

He had called me Lawrence, for the first time. I felt warm wetness filling my eyes again. Damn.

CHAPTER 6: CONSEQUENCE

After I awoke the next morning, I decided to act like nothing had happened the previous afternoon. That spellbook had bewitched my good sense, August was the same craggy old coot he had always been, and his guests, who had all arrived by this time were not worth my energies or attention. I would still have to prepare them breakfast in an hour or so, but beyond serving their meals, no energies or attention. I let out a breath and went to wash up in the bathroom and then headed to the kitchen.

Scrambled eggs, toast with butter and jam, a pork hash and cider should suffice. I was cooking for seven now, including myself, so I adjusted the quantities as I best saw fit. I worried in the end I may not have made enough. Hopefully no one wanted seconds. Everything was more or less ready on time as the mages flooded into the room. They made quite the group, the six of them, ranging in height from tall to towering with their light hair, skin and glowing eyes. They spoke quickly and somewhat nervously with one another as they took their seats around August's dining table. Their serious tones informed me they were discussing something of importance, though I couldn't quite hear what. Each seat became filled and I realized that the number of high-backed wooden chairs around the large table was not arbitrary.

I added food to each plate and briskly walked them over to the table, setting them down in front of each mage. As I worked I could see August out of the corner of my eye, watching me with a note of concern on his brow. If the two of us were alone I would tell him to shove off and mind his damn business. As it was I tolerated him worrying after me and set to passing out cups for cider.

1...34567...12