Mageslayer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her tongue in, quickly finding and massaging his own as she continued to slide him in and out, wrapping her tail loosely around one of his thighs. She kept her eyes open, magic sparking as she stared into his own, wrestling against his smooth, larger tongue with her own rough one, mingling fully with his body. She decided to leave her hips back, keeping only his tip within her to encourage him to put in some effort, and after a handful of seconds, he got the idea, thrusting his own hips forward as he buried himself once more into her.

This brought small moans from her, though muffled and stifled from their dancing tongues. She dug her fingers into his back as he did the same with her thighs, slowly picking up a pace as she began to once more put in effort, increasing the pace and intensity to a massive degree, pushing her quickly towards a peak she was eager to reach, and based on the throbbing she felt, he was reaching similar. She wanted him to make her his, and make him hers, to fill her with his seed, and with her wrapped legs, wouldn't settle for anything else. Soon she did close her eyes as they both reached the brink, only increasing their pace as with one final push, he hilted himself within her. The warm flood of his spunk that flowed into her brought her to her own climax, her legs and arms tightening as she felt herself filled, coiling her tail around his thigh as her ears flattened against her head. For at least a minute they maintained that stance, both no longer actively moving their tongue, but still keeping their lips locked together. Finally, Lori pulled her head back, gently panting. "Lori chooses Lord Eter to be Master, since he chose Lori. Master feels good, but Lori will need to make him better at sex." she spoke with a surprising degree of clarity, smiling as she kissed his neck once more, enjoying the sound of him panting as he continued to grip her thighs.

Then she flinched back, squirming out of his grip and holding her nose once more as some of their mixed fluids leaked out and down her legs, the stench of his aura once more violating her senses as her nullification of it ended. "We'll have to find way to make Eter aura not smell like human magic." she spoke with a wave of her hand, taking a step backwards.

"That was.... You take me as your master?" the lord replied dumbly, drawing a soft snort of amusement from Lori. "Speaking of, how the hells did you disable my aura?" He asks more seriously, once more a question he genuinely didn't know the answer to, drawing a sly smile from her.

"Lori was never just servant. She was, and is, Mageslayer." she spoke honestly, and saw the doubt in his eyes for a moment, before they were replaced with comprehension, and then genuine belief followed by surprise.

"The council's favorite assassin is a neko?" he asked, pulling up his pants a bit unceremoniously, causing Lori to also begin dressing herself, though the scent of their fluids was still noticeable even for the less developed human nose.

"Yep! Though only few know. Lori identity a big secret, not even Magus knows. It is impossible for Eter not to figure out though so he gets to know, but if he shares then Leric will have excuse to kill him." she explained briefly, fully dressed once more as she fiddled with her hair for a few moments.

"I.... You continue to surprise me. I do not believe I will regret having you as a mistress, you seem.... Capable and free spirited." he spoke seriously still, fixing his own clothes as he made sure all his belongings were present still, looking at her in a way she enjoyed greatly, not quite awe, but respectful admiration. When she had her way it would not be a novel way to be looked at.

"Lori is good at surprising people. Hopefully Eter does too. One day, Lori will have a seat on the council, and then later become Magus." She spoke of borderline treason casually. She would know if anyone were scrying on them, and knew no one could hear through the thick stone walls. To her surprise, and to his credit, he only seemed mildly phased, his aura flickered once more, confusion, doubt, and then finally, belief.

"We'll see Lori, we'll see. I am glad to see you have high ambitions though, in truth I was hoping I could find a mistress Leric's skills rubbed off on. I seek a companion not just for sex, my estate and title is coming under attack." He spoke a bit grimly, looking away for a few moments once more before returning his gaze.

"Lori knows. Lori hears many things and remembers more. Master's house is not popular or powerful, death sentence for a house." she mentions with a shrug, smiling as she returned his gaze, more than ready to further her new master's goals, especially if it meant furthering her own.

"Well then Lori, I suppose I shall lead you to your new home." he spoke after savoring their silence for a small period of time, walking to leave the room, Lori following. He had not bound her collar. She was free. His aura said he knew that, and would keep her free. Lori smiled to herself, she was no longer a slave, or a simple assassin. She was a lady in all but name, and she would make sure he saw fit to marry her eventually. She didn't regret taking him as her new, true, master, glancing over to the spymaster as they passed him in the hallway with an all too polite smile as she knew he was glaring at her, still furious.

They left the palace, entering the main city of the capital afterwards. Lori had spent essentially her whole life in the palace, and could easily navigate it as well as any servant or guard. The city though, she had spent fairly little time in. She requested she get a salmon at the market to Lord Eter, and he obliged, enjoying the meal to his own amusement as they eventually left the city by carriage, a handful of servants and guards Lori didn't bother to learn the names of escorting them back to the Lord's manner. Lori savored her time outside the city, on the roads instead, sharing some small words with her new master before finally allowing herself to sleep, surrounded mostly by the scents of lilac and fruit, her eyes shut and soon she drifted into oblivion. Today marks a new beginning in her life, one she knew would come eventually. Today marks the beginning of her ascent to power. Not even the gods would stop her, let alone some spymaster or council that barely acknowledges she exists. And Lord Eter would be by her side, her true master, they were bonded, soulmates, even if he did not know it yet. Soon though, she would make everyone know her true name.

12