Mageslayer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eter increased his pace, raising himself to get a better angle, moving his hand on her thigh to her other one, ensuring she splayed herself to let him penetrate as far as possible. Her tail slipped from behind her to her side, thumping erratically against the bed as her ears stayed perked, occasionally twitching with the rest of her face. As they neared their limits, Lori knew she wanted him to release inside her once more. She wasn't concerned about the risk of kits, with her circle magic, she had control over her own fertility. Perhaps one day she would allow Eter to truly mate with her, but for now taking care of kittens would interfere with her ambitions. The fact that she wouldn't have been in a state to worry about it even if that wasn't the case helped too. "Inside! Inside Lori! He needs to fill her up!"

Eter grunted as the neko practically screamed in desperation, feeling her leg wrapped around him tried pulling him deeper as he granted her desire, pushing as far forwards as he could. A breath later Lori felt a throb inside her as she was filled with a sticky warmth, the gush of seed running along her sensitive spots pushing her over the edge as she clenched her hands, bringing an even greater orgasmic spasm as she pushed against her clit. The room, and nearby rooms for that matter, was filled with the cries and meows of ecstasy that came from her.

She rode the waves of her climax for several minutes, more purposefully using her hands to enhance her pleasure. Kneading one of her own breasts, using a pinkie to push against and twirl her nipple and continuing to toy with her own pleasure nub. Finally though, she moved her hands to her stomach, looking up with utter contentment towards Eter, who simply watched her with mild amusement the entire time. She felt a pleasant buzz as she realized her own magic was at least partly returning to her, feeding from Eter's aura now that they had mingled as such, just as Maddie borrowed from hers last night.

She focused to the best of her ability to harness that magic, mentally reciting and visualizing various runes of protection and mind shielding. It was difficult, even with her affinity for the magicks she was using, only her lust kept her mind clear from the disabling thoughts and emotions that previously addled it. And even as a neko who thrived on lust and passion, lust still made it hard to concentrate on casting spells. Eventually though, soothed and calmed by the presence of Eter's still semi erect manhood within her, she felt the barriers go up once more, and her mind cleared, focus sharpened.

Her aura was still drained, and her senses were still diminished, which on the upside still meant she couldn't smell her master's aura. But now that she was free from the damaging effects her bond brought, she was pissed. Lori couldn't help but growl, bringing a bit of surprise to the man still on top of her as she realized what had just happened to her. "Someone mind fucked Lori! Lori will fucking find them and fuck their mind so bad they ask Lori to kill them!" She didn't quite shout, not wanting to reveal as such to the entire manor, but she still could barely contain her anger.

A part of her wanted to get up, and instantly try to seek vengeance, but she didn't even know who did it. She suspected Leric of course, but the fact that she did made it seem he was less likely to be the culprit, his life was dedicated to subtlety, and this wasn't subtle. There was also the fact that she still felt the presence of her master inside her, and she faced him once more, softening her expression slightly, no longer literally bristling. "Lord Eter should know one round not enough for Lori. Lori needs to regain her strength." She spoke with a more seductive tone, grinning as she used her legs to flip the two of them, rolling Eter onto his back as she adjusted to straddle him properly.

And just like that Lori reminded the lord that she had no plans to let him always remain in charge. More importantly she reminded him that sooner or later he'd be addicted to sex with her. Any doubts he may have had about the neko this morning were quickly wiped away with the movement of hips and almost unreal pleasure over the next few hours.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Maddie groaned as she rolled herself out of her small bed. She raised her hands to rub her still tired eyes. She had barely gotten any sleep, beyond being up late to help the Lord's mistress perform ancient magic to summon an even more ancient nature spirit, she couldn't forget the sensations of the neko's tongue inside her, and spent more time fingering herself in bed than she'd like to admit.

She had the absolute luxury of private quarters as the garden's only caretaker. She didn't care much for the mud encrusted floor boards that let bugs and rodents freely find their way through them, or the bed which had a mattress harder than its termite infested frame. But it gave her privacy and easy access to the garden. She approached her dresser, containing two almost identical outfits. Undergarments, a simple blouse and skirt. Black with forest green trim. She took the set not encrusted with dried dirt and various stains, she'd have to do laundry later.

She mumbled a cantrip to tell the time, feeling that tingle she'd never get used to as her magic was used. Five drops to true dawn, so a little before six. Maddie sighed, dressing herself as she went through the events of yesterday for what must have been the hundredth time. She had heard rumors that Lord Erenvloth was seeking a mistress, and after he discovered a plot from some spymaster he had petitioned the council for rite against them to find one. Maddie wasn't expecting a half fae though. Who would have expected a half fae?

She still couldn't tell whether to be amazed or terrified that she got noticed by her. Lori. What a... Human name. In her smuggled tomes and scraps of old circle texts she had collected over the years she had always seen fae and half fae with names she could barely pronounce at the best of times. Like what the dryad claimed the tree's name was. But the neko wasn't like what she read about either. Well, not entirely anyway, the tendency for sex and heightened emotions was there.

But she was self determined. Maddie had always read nekos took masters and then served them with almost unwavering obedience. Lori didn't do that. Maddie sighed, walking to a small desk with a stool, one of the only pieces of furniture in the shed she slept in. She shifted one of the floorboards below the chair, pulling up her small journal. She unclasped the book as she sat down, glancing with a soft smile at the small sigil carved into the spine. A sigil of enchantment, one of her prouder magicks, causing anyone without good intent to find the journal remarkably mundane, to the extent that they would most likely forget about it and set it down before reading it.

The magic behind it was almost non-existent, but the sigil and geometric patterns hidden within the stitching of the pages reinforced it enough to work on anyone who wasn't mind warded. Maddie knew even before the neko mentioned it that she didn't possess much raw magic energy, but she had what she believed to be a solid grasp of the theory side of circle magic. With a simple motion she flipped through the first several dozen pages. Scattered with drawings of various runes and sigils, geometric patterns and constellations, even the solar and lunar cycles. Each painstakingly precise depiction was constantly being added to by her scrawling notes and additions, all written in cypher that then translated to primordial.

These notes weren't what she was looking for. She finally stopped on a page mostly empty, and the page to the right of it totally blank. Maddie stared at her drawing of a heart shaped form, streaked by what appeared to be an open wound. A nymph, a spirit of passion. Half of Lori's spirit. She scanned over her notes for anything she may have forgotten. Their tendency to merge with the soul of a magically gifted unborn child to form a neko, their abyssl counterparts, succubi, their bound form of well, a nymph. The information she had scrounged together was infuriatingly scarce on the spirits of passion. She knew they shared magic through passion, normally sex, she knew they were realatively rare, but everything else was wrong. Unless Lori was an exception.

She picked up the single quill and inkwell from the single drawer the desk had, dipping the tip in and scrawling out most of the notes Lori had proved wrong. She then drew in a deep breath, closing her eyes as she focused on last night. She pictured the scene of the garden in her head, the neko's nude form, her perky breasts, pink nipples erect in the chill air that night; her tail gently swaying behind her, drawing attention to her hips and round ass, even her ears fully perked, with her hair framing her face highlighting her more subtle feline features. Maddie forced herself to focus her mind, recalling the small heart shaped markings she had seen dotting the neko's body. Her memory had not failed her before, and she hoped dearly that she wasn't so distracted by Lori's looks that she had missed one of the spots.

Maddie hadn't heard or read of such symbols, but they had stuck out to her, and eyes still closed she began to mentally twist Lori's form. Skin and flesh stripped of life as she envisioned the skin laid out flat. She traced the flat shape the surface made, her hand moving with a precision she still wasn't fully aware how it possessed without the aid of her sight. She then traced the hearts, connecting them with lines she knew would form from the geometric principles of circle magic.

The majority of circle magic was geometry, and another good amount was math, symmetry in numbers, and other patterns. She had never learned her numbers formally, but Maddie had taught herself the concepts of math, and found she had an affinity for shapes and numbers. She could picture shapes well in her mind, and had little trouble moving and transforming them mentally. Combined with her memory, it made it much easier for her to practice and learn the circle magic she had spent so long studying.

Eventually, she opened her eyes, the strange shape made by the flattened surface of a person dotted and lined with the heart shaped spots and what connected them. The shape was vaguely familiar, some kind of sigil or rune she had seen, but not a common one. It must have meant something, but before she could place the exact pattern she heard a knock on the door, and a chill went down her spine. Maddie quickly closed her journal, setting it back under the floorboards and rising to her feet, calling out. "One moment!"

There were few people interested in visiting the garden, let alone her, it wasn't Sam, he would be working right now, and the knock carried more strength, less gentle than how her brother's knock sounded. She felt strangely unnerved, the only other person she could think of was Ale, but the knock still didn't sound right for that, the groundskeeper almost broke the door off the hinges with his hearty knock whenever he did check up on her. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door, instantly taking a step back as she saw Eric standing outside.

The man had a smirk, he was at least a foot taller than the gardener girl, and another chill went through her, she had a bad feeling, a very bad feeling. Eric was not a kind man, and she had angered him yesterday. He was petty and she knew he likely wanted revenge of some kind. He leaned forwards, placing a hand inside the doorway, his eyes seemed to analyze her, and he had his other hand near his own hip, near the hilt of his blade. She didn't know exactly what he was planning, but she decided to take a risk, drawing upon the nearby circle to enhance her own magic and send out a simple pulse. If a nearby mage had used a spell to grant themselves magic sense, or gods forbid an expunger was in the area, she'd be hunted like a dog. Otherwise the only people who would be able to detect it were Lori or the dryad.

"Why there you are. I had been searching for you girl. Didn't realize a girl like yourself would be left alone this far from the rest of the estate. The forest is dangerous after all, maybe I should station some guards to watch over you? Wouldn't want someone to take advantage of a defenseless servant girl afterall." He spoke in a tone not even pretending to be kind, continuing to smirk as he saw her become unnerved by his words.

"Why are you here?" she squeaked out, without the added adrenaline and confidence of defending Sam, she was unable to hide her fear. She didn't like at all what she thought he may be alluding to, and she prayed to any gods that would listen that he didn't mean what she thought he did. She took another half step back, wanting to make distance. Every instinct she had told her to flee, but she couldn't, there was only the one door afterall.

He didn't speak for a few moments, instead replying by stepping forward, and faster than she could react, lifting his sword arm, smacking her across the face with the back of his hand. The metal armor he wore on his hands dug slightly into her flesh as the force and surprise of it knocked her off her feet, falling onto her side as she caught herself partly with her hands against the floor, stopping any serious damage, though she could tell the hit would leave a bruise. "To remind you of your place."

He spoke with a cold and cocky voice, only smirking more as she cried out in pain and looked up to him. He walked through the doorway fully, closing the door behind him, kicking her in the torso as she tried getting up, causing her to roll onto her back with a grunt of pain. "I'm not a fan of being yelled at, especially not by a girl who has no right to speak ill of me. I don't know why the fuck you cared about that kid enough to stop me from hitting him, but you're gonna regret it. When I'm done with you, you'll have the sense not to get in my way again, and then I'll punish that kid and make you watch, since you seem so fond of him." He took a knee as he talked, staring at her face for a few moments before allowing his eyes to wander, not hiding his intentions now.

Maddie was scared for herself, of course. Not counting last night, she had maintained her innocence, and the thought of losing it to a man like Eric made her skin crawl. She felt powerless though, and only managed to look away and whimper. At least until he threatened Sam. She could handle him throwing a temper tantrum and hurting her, still would have been worth it to protect her brother. But she grumbled when Eric brought him back into it, mustering her strength to spit in his face. "Bastard. Who would have thought a guard captain would be obsessed with bullying the weak?" Her voice dripped with venom she only now felt coursing through her. Now she wasn't scared, now she was angry.

Eric flinched back, quickly moving a hand to wipe his face while he yelled out a few curses. She tried rolling to her front to get up, but let out a cry of her own as she felt his foot hit her side once more, keeping her on the ground. "Fucking bitch! I was going to be nice. Play with you a bit, mess with that kid, and then be on my way. Not now though. I'll make you wish for the hells you whore! I will assign some guards here, make sure they get to have some fun, make you into a fucking slut!" The man screamed with rage, stepping forward and taking a handful of her hair, tugging it roughly to pull her head back, causing another yelp to escape her.

Maddie couldn't tell what to feel, utterly terrified, or furious enough to kill him, maybe it was a bit of both. The magic circle was nearby, she could call on some magic, but then again, that'd get her into more trouble. If she was raped, she could still take care of Sam, if she was dead, she couldn't. Without magic, she knew she couldn't fight him, he was a warrior, a soldier before becoming a guard, he had killed before, and was much stronger than her. She'd still try though, she had to try. For Sam.

She gritted her teeth and forced her head forwards, she screamed in pain as she felt him pull out the roots of what he had been clutching, but she was free from his grasp. She forced herself forward, drawing lightly on the circle and her emotions to fuel her muscles with strength she normally would struggle to muster. It ended up becoming a somewhat strange roll, and with a scramble she got herself on her feet. She whirled around, placing her back against the wall as Eric was only a step behind, grumbling, having discarded the handful of her hair. There was a small amount of blood, and her head hurt like hell, but she would be alright. She hoped anyway. "You had such pretty hair, why'd you have to go and do that now?"

The spite in his voice was apparent as he moved towards her, completely cornered now. Before he reached her though, Maddie's heart soared as the door to the cabin opened. Eric's gaze quickly fixed to behind him, a hand resting on the hilt of his blade. Maddie didn't know who it was yet, but hopefully it wasn't Sam, he'd not actually end up helping. Maddie realized it wasn't Ale or Sam though when she heard a female voice, soon after seeing the form of the dryad from last night. She must have sensed the magical ping she sent out.

"I assume I'm interrupting something. Elz'ithu, or as the Mistress has taken to call me, Elz. If I remember my faces, you would be Eric." The dryad spoke in a somewhat distracted sounding, if factual way. Like she was listing simple truths and not initiating a quite stressful situation. Maddie supposed that was why she was fae. Eric on his part, drew his sword, taking a step towards the impassive seeming woman who stood as tall as him. He was confused, surprised, and probably even more angry. Maddie stayed silent, leaning against the wall.

"And who the fuck are you? I'm dealing with private matters with the gardener here, you can leave." he demanded in a commanding tone, causing the dryad to tilt her head, almost as if in confusion, before letting out a delightful sounding chuckle, like he had just told a joke.

"I already gave you my name mortal. And I do not believe she would agree with your assessment of events. I don't have the patience to deal with an angry and arrogant man as of current, so unless you wish to fight a dryad in her domain, within a forest, I do implore you to leave. Even if you slew me with your blade, your lord's mistress, and by extension your lord would be most displeased. Your death is assured regardless." She spoke with an otherworldly calm, eyes twinkling with a hint of ancient magic, ancient power, ready to rip a man apart if presented the chance. A reminder that in her eyes he had no more value than any animal, perhaps less in fact.

The man stood almost still for a few moments, before eventually he grunted, sheathing his blade. "Your death is not worth my position, neither is the girl. Another time, another place." he spoke in a voice of iron, making it clear he would not forget, nor forgive this. He left the way he came, trudging back to the estate.

After he left, Maddie burst into tears, allowing herself to slide to the floor, crying into her knees. She was still hurt, and her hair would be hideous for months, maybe longer. He'd still try to hurt Sam, he'd still try to hurt her, he had come so close.... Soon though, she felt a wave of reassurance and calmness wash over her, and felt an impossibly soft hand run through her hair, petting her. "I apologize I could not come sooner Maddie." Elz'ithu spoke in a soothing voice, not so distant and cold, but still almost like she wasn't fully here. Maddie didn't think she'd get used to conversing with the fae.

On her end, Maddie didn't reply. What was there to say? The dryad likely had a decent idea of what had happened, and she could still only barely cope with it with the aid of the dryad's soothing presence. Maddie kept her eyes closed, knees pulled to her head as she wrapped her arms around her legs. She felt pain all over, the side of her face, her entire torso, and especially her head. "It was men like Eric that caused me to blight this land a lifetime ago." the dryad spoke in a still soothing tone, before beginning to hum.