Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated and then slowly nodded her head. "Yes sir."

They rested for just over an hour before they fucked her again. During that time, the two men massaged and moved their hands over their slut's body. She felt like a wanton whore as they tactfully moved their hands over her used body. She came several more times. Finally, she was again fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time with both men coming in their respective holes. She cleaned both of their cocks and then the two carried her spent body and put it into the bathtub.

"Who owns you, slut?" Ray asked her as she lay in the tub.

"You do. You own my whole body. You can do whatever you want with it. I'm your slut."

"Drink our piss, slut." The men began pissing on their slut. Although she drank as much as she could, the men covered her body from her hair to her feet with their piss. When they were finished, they turned and walked from the bathroom leaving their urine covered slut lying in the tub. Maggie lay there for over an hour before getting up and turning on the shower to wash the piss, cum and sweat from her body.

She wrapped herself in a towel and walked back in to the living room where the men were drinking and watching television. "Hey," Lester said. "Here comes our slut now. Get rid of the towel, slut."

She noticed both men were wearing their boxers, but without hesitation she dropped the towel to the floor. "Fellas, I need to rest for a while. I'm exhausted. Please let me rest for a while."

The two men nodded and had her sit between them on the couch. In less than five minutes, she had fallen asleep and her head fell onto Ray's shoulder.

As she slept, Ray said, "When you saw her in the restaurant, would you ever have believed that we could have made her our whore so quickly?" Lester shook his head no. "She's the oldest of the white bitches that we've fucked, and she was also the easiest."

Lester nodded and said, "Yeah and she was game for anything and willingly gave us complete control of her body. We may have to consider banging this one a few more times instead of just using her for one night." Ray nodded. While Maggie was sleeping, Ray opened her purse and found her address and phone number.

Ray leered at their slut and said, "Now we know how to get in touch with her whenever we want to fuck an old white piece of ass." They both laughed.

Maggie woke up as the two young men were fondling her breasts and running their hands up her thighs. She smiled at them and said, "You two are sex machines. I way too old to try to keep up with you guys."

"Shut up slut and get on your knees." Ray demanded.

Maggie knew she would never disobey them. "Yes sir," she said as she dropped to her knees. Before she knew it, she had two flaccid cocks in her face. She grinned and started to work on them and within a few minutes, both were fully erect and ready to use on their white whore.

Ray lifted her up and set her on his hard cock and she came quickly. He lay on his back and Lester walked over to them. He began sliding his cock around the entrance to her pussy and then he slid the head of it in.

"Wha . . . what are you doing? You can't . . . Owwww! Aaaaaahhh shit!"

Lester slowly slid his cock into her pussy next to Ray's cock. Maggie was screaming and trying to get loose, but she was no match for the two much younger and stronger men. The two men slowly fucked her pussy with both of their cocks until the pain mostly subsided and she began pumping them back.

Oh yesssss! Fuck meeee! Aaaarrrrrrggghh! Yes. Yes. Unnngggh! Oh fuck!" She screamed as she came over and over.

The two men pounded her white pussy with both cocks for almost 15 minutes before dumping their loads into her stretched fuck hole. When they withdrew their cocks, they walked to her head and she eagerly licked and sucked them clean. Ray reached his hand into her gaping pussy and pulled out a gob of cum, which he fed to her.

As Maggie was licking the cum from Ray's hand, she kept thinking how quickly she had succumbed to these two young men. It's almost as if she was afraid to say no to these two young black men. It's as if she wanted them to own her body. She had completely submitted to them and engaged in sexual acts that she would never have dreamed of doing with anyone before. And she loved every minute of it, even though she was totally exhausted.

She spent the rest of the night sleeping with Lester in his bed. When they woke up at 8:30 in the morning, he fucked her again before sending her to Ray's room to have her second fuck of the morning. When she finished with Ray, she walked into the living room to search for her clothes. Lester said, "Last night was a good time, slut. We'll have to do it again some time. After you lick our ass holes, we'll take you home." He turned around and bent over one of the living room chairs.

Maggie paused for a second and then smiled as she dropped to her knees and crawled across the carpet to shove her tongue deep into his ass. She licked, ate and probed his ass with her tongue while jerking his cock until he turned and shoved his cock into her mouth blowing his load down her throat. When she finished, she turned to see Ray bent over another chair. She quickly crawled to him and repeated her performance.

When she had finished, she stood and dressed in her clothes from the night before. The men walked her to their car and then drove her back to her home. No one talked much on the way to her house so Maggie sat in the back seat and thought about the night before.

They pulled up in front of her house and Maggie got out of the car and walked to the front window. Before either of the young men could say anything, she smiled at them and said, "Thank you both for last night. I really needed that, and I really do want to be your slut, if you don't mind having an old white slut."

The two men leered at her and Ray said, "We'll be in touch," and they drove away leaving their 50 year old sexually satisfied white slut standing on the sidewalk.


12