Maggie at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see enough," she said. I could hear a gentle buzzing of her vibrator through the speakerphone as I licked Maggie's lips and clit. I stroked the muscles of her legs. Speed skating may not get you a college scholarship, but you can wind up with a magnificent figure.

We continued that way for a few minutes, until Maggie's neck was getting tired, then I lay down so that she could be on top. Still anti-parallel, with our mouths between each other's legs.

And then, quite wet, and having promised my spouse a more rambunctious show, Maggie was ready to break out the condoms. But I demurred. Although I really, really did not want to wait. It would have been fun to spin her and slide in. Or turn up the thermostat another notch and take her from behind as we stood against the windows.

Instead, I said that, if Maggie wanted, my spouse should have her turn upstairs first.

"The lubricant's all right," I said, "but if you wanted to frolic with both of us, she should have the chance to experience you au naturel."

"No more clothes for me tonight," Maggie laughed.

"I thought it could mean unadorned. Although you shouldn't trust me on that. I speak so little French, I probably mangled the pronunciation."

"I wasn't going to call you on it," Maggie said, giving me a playful pat on the rump. "Fine, get as dressed as you need to ride the elevator. And send up your wife!"

"Mmm," said her voice from the phone, "I'm ready. May I bring toys?"

#

Downstairs again, we kissed. Then my spouse left for her jaunt upstairs. I had the phone, still connected to my spouse's headphones, so Maggie and I had a few moments for conversation. We talked for however long it took for the elevator to come for my spouse and bring her three floors up.

It's a strange experience, having phone sex with someone with whom you were having bodily sex just minutes before.

"Feels like your first threesome is taking an awful lot of haphazard orchestration," I said, "but tomorrow night could be easier. Once we move to a different room."

Maggie laughed. "At least I'm getting there by baby steps," she said.

"So is this another first for you?"

"The phone?"

"I was thinking, my impending spouse."

"Oh, you mean, doing it with ... yeah, I guess. I hadn't ... I don't know. I hadn't really thought about that, the type of sexy bits. But, yeah, you have one kind, she has another. I guess it's a big deal for people?"

I smiled. "No, you're right. Your way of thinking's better. Just ... don't review me too poorly, compared to her performance. She has first-hand insight into the parts."

Maggie laughed. "So you're saying she gives good head?"

"You are in for a treat," I told her, and we heard a knock at Maggie's door.

#

Soon, my spouse made good on my promise. Then, while Maggie lay on the bed -- watching, recovering -- my spouse performed a sensuous little striptease.

"You two are wearing matching boxers?" Maggie exclaimed when she saw the pattern on my spouse's bottoms. "That's disgustingly cute." She kept giggling until the moment she was suckling at their crotch -- my spouse had climbed up over her.

My spouse and I had bought them together, from a company that specializes in fancy unisex underwear -- today's showed the phases of the moon. We'd even purchased a matching bra, but we'd left that at home. Too slinky for a professional conference -- thin fabric, no padding. Which means it's quite comfortable, apparently, but hides nothing. So it's been relegated to summer wear, or around the house, or parties. Certain kinds of parties.

But the bottoms? Classy all the time.

My spouse soon shucked her last article of clothing, and then she and Maggie took turns using their mouths and my spouse's vibrator. A mouth, an earlobe, a nipple, belly, and clit -- they roamed each other's bodies.

I had my penis in hand, leisurely stroking. Over the phone, there wasn't so much to see. But low-resolution live-action sex between people you know and like is better than any high-definition pornography.

I kept the volume on the headphones low, so that I'd hear if our children began to rustle. They didn't. They're fairly sound sleepers, thankfully. And I didn't much talk. Just watched, ogling the action from the camera in Maggie's telephone. It was still propped up on her nightstand, and the angle was surprisingly good. Maggie's room was well-lit. The women were beautiful. The sex was torrid, and genuine.

I wished that I could be there.

Three orgasms later -- Maggie, two, my spouse, one, none for me me so far (at least not since that afternoon) -- it was time to trade places again.

"I promise," Maggie told me, while we were waiting for my spouse to take the elevator back downstairs, "that I will still be appreciative any time you eat me out."

"And?" I asked.

Maggie laughed. "Yes. And. That was really good."

#

My spouse opened the door, I said a "see you soon" to Maggie, and then my spouse and I shared another kiss in our hotel room's little foyer -- this time, my spouse's lips had the savor of Maggie's crotch and cum. And she lifted her leg, pulled my hand under her knee to hold her up, and slid my cock inside her. Effortless, the entry; tottering, our balance.

"Mmm, you need to go back upstairs," she told me, as we braced our free hands against the walls, trying not to fall, "I just wanted to feel that first."

"Tomorrow," I told her.

"Yes, yes, that's how it is with you. Always thinking about tomorrow, even when your fabulous spouse is giving you fabulous sex. But you're right. We'll ask downstairs, and move, and have a very fun night tomorrow."

#

Upstairs, it was time for a condom and lube. Maggie was on her back, lifting her knees; I lay on her, missionary. She pulled me in with a sexy little grunt.

"Mmmph."

"This is okay?" I asked, wary of pushing too far in so soon.

She undulated her hips beneath me. "Yes, very," she said. And we built up our rhythm, her hips then my hips, back and forth in time. Her hands on my shoulder blades. With my fingertips I reached down and stroked the inner curve of her bum. Her whole body was slippery.

"You know," Maggie panted, still moving, gazing past my head, "you'd think that hotels, with all their reputation for sex, would put more effort into decorating their ceilings."

"You want some kind of Sistine Chapel mural?"

We heard my spouse laugh through the phone.

"Maybe kama sutra diagrams, then, I don't know. I'm just surprised there isn't something."

"Is mentioning the kama sutra your subtle way of saying you're ready to switch?" I asked.

"I'm actually really liking this," she said. "But, sure, we could switch." She turned toward the phone. "Any requests?"

"Oooh," we heard, "I'd love to direct. If you can angle the phone right, maybe standing next?"

We were indeed able to prop the phone up properly. And Maggie picked a spot rather near the window. But she also pulled the drapes.

I licked her neck; she spread her legs and braced her arms in front of her. "You've a little less exhibitionist streak than my spouse," I murmured.

"Hmm, I'm fucking in front of a camera," she said, sucking in a little extra air when I slid my cock inside her. "I'm ... actually, I think I'm loving being watched. I might just like to know who's watching."

"That's fair," I said, and from the phone my spouse chirped, "Me! It's me who's watching!"

"I love that you're watching," Maggie said with a moan, as I began to thrust in earnest.

My spouse gave us two more positions -- Maggie on top, riding me, and then next with me behind her, on our knees, a reprise of our afternoon -- and I hope we put on a good show before I felt myself getting perilously close.

"I think I'm about to come," I said, then asked, "any particular way you'd like for me to do it?"

"Hmm?"

I suppose she assumed I'd just keep going until I finished inside the condom. Which is a fair assumption to make. And that might be what I would've done, except that my spouse offered up more stage direction.

"He's asking if you could do this, too, in a way for me to watch."

"In a what?"

"Like if he could come on you."

"Ohhh ..." Maggie said.

"Which I guess you weren't expecting?" my spouse asked.

"Um, no."

I tried to interject, saying, "Then it's fine if you just ... ", but my spouse tsk tsked and cut me off.

"I think Maggie would like to know how much you'd enjoy it," she said.

"He would?" Maggie asked, and looked at me. Which, hey -- we like what we like, right? I gave her a sheepish smile. It wasn't my most suave, but at that moment it seemed to work. Because Maggie's face softened, and she began to smile -- or, no, maybe smirk -- as my spouse explained.

"Don't feel pressured or anything," she said, "but you must know how beautiful he thinks you are. We think you are. And it's a major turn on for him."

"And it's ...?"

"I wouldn't have ... I don't know, guys had come on my face before, but he's the first person I talked to about it. And it's fun for me, now. Having watched, having done it, knowing how excited he gets ... makes my heart race now, too. Even seeing it in porn. You just have to close your eyes."

"Aw, what the hell. I guess we can."

"Well, no, we shouldn't unless ... " I said.

"No, I want to." And then, sounding more certain. "Yeah, let's give your lovely wifey something extra fancy to watch."

"But are you sure, do you ... "

"Yeah. So you'll come on my face?"

I nodded. "That would definitely be fun for me."

"So then I, what, I kneel like in the movies, and you ...?"

"Actually, I think it'll be easier if you lie down, and then I ... "

"Oh, sure, like this?"

"Yeah," I said, and stood, peeling off the condom. The touch of air again is nice. A moment of cold as some of your trapped sweat evaporates, like taking off a pair of gloves after working in the laboratory all day. Except better -- when you shuck gloves, you're about to go home. Leaving the lab is nice, but it pales in comparison to orgasm.

I walked the condom to the trash, then came, back, crawled onto the bed, and straddled Maggie's ribs. She picked up the phone and held it in the air, playing the roles of both our scene's star and our videographer.

"Can you see your hubby's dick?" she asked.

"I can, but ... could you angle it a little more toward you?"

"Oh, sure. I thought he was the big show."

"Mmm, his penis is nice," my spouse said, which is always flattering to hear, "but I get to see that often. From several angles. Including yours."

"Oh, duh," Maggie said, laughing. "You two do this." Maggie's easy laughter felt so comforting. She was a master at good, giving, and game. "But now you want to see what it's like when he comes on somebody else?"

"I've seen that, too," my spouse said. It would have been nice to see the screen -- to see her wry expression -- but at least I got to watch that look of understanding bloom on Maggie's. "But, you know how it is. You've had sex before, but not with this person yet. You've told jokes before, but it's always fun to tell somebody new."

I had my fingers draped around my cock, lightly stroking. Trying to stay perched right at the edge, so I could get there quick, once we'd decided all systems go, but not so excited that Maggie's first facial would come as a surprise.

"So ... you've watched him come on other people's faces before ... " Maggie mused. "But not on mine."

"And you really are beautiful. Inside and out."

Maggie blushed. My heart jumped. Her blush was so sexy.

"Just make sure you squinch your eyes," my spouse reminded her.

"Mmm hmm," Maggie said, nodding, and returned her gaze to me. "Soon. But first I'm looking at your hubby. It's nice, watching him watch me. Hungrily."

"Don't forget, I'd eat you too," chirped my spouse's voice from the phone. Did eat, she could have said. But who worries about tense at a time like this?

"I'll try to hold the phone steady for my first stint of impromptu pornography," Maggie said, and closed her eyes. "I think I'm ready," she told me.

I leaned in and kissed her, trying to angle my face so that the back of my head didn't block the view of the phone. "You don't have to close your eyes quite yet," I said, "I'll warn you."

Then I looked up at the video simulacrum of my spouse. "Hello there," I said.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too."

"Now have some sexy fun. I have my vibrator on. The phone's not perfect, but this is actually pretty good."

I agreed. I'd enjoyed leisurely masturbating while I watched them having sex, and she didn't even have to worry about holding back her orgasms.

"We'll try to give you a good one," Maggie said.

"Yup," said my spouse's voice. I'd risen again and could no longer see her. "Just remember, eyes closed! And keep smiling. And I like to swallow, but it can be pretty sexy if you keep some in your mouth."

"Mmm," Maggie giggled. "So much to remember."

"I'm sure you'll do great," I said, pressing in to slide my cock between Maggie's breasts. Soon I'd rise up and masturbate, so that I could aim, put on a good show for the spouse, but the soft skin of Maggie's chest felt so much sexier than my hand. Maggie cooed for me. She was naked. I had come in her, earlier today. Her body was a comfort.

"Are you close?" my spouse asked through the phone, and then said, "I wish we were together, so we could share. I'd lick your cum off of Maggie's lips."

Oookay, suddenly I felt very close. I rose up and wrapped my fingers around my dick.

"Ready?" I asked.

"For you," she said. That was all it took.

Probably you've seen this happen before, in movies if not real life. A lot of pornographic films have facial cumshots. But there's a difference. When you're watching -- at least, when I watch -- I'm attentive. I can really see what's going on. When attractive performers have good chemistry, a video can be heart-thumpingly erotic.

Supine on the couch, she smiles as he begins to come. Semen falls to her chest but then the next spurt leaps, landing near her nose, her lips, spilling down her cheeks and into her open mouth ...

The details can be so hot, watching.

Whereas, doing it ... well, I would like to be able to see that well ... but, also, I'm having an orgasm. This cum is me, coming. My world is strobing. The dizziness, the jolts.

I didn't mean to grunt!

So I can't quite say what it was like, ejaculating onto Maggie's face. I did it, but in that moment, I wasn't exactly there, you know?

My memory is in fragments.

Maggie kept her eyes closed. I was so aroused that the first spurt sailed over her head, hitting the back wall. I heard my spouse breathing through the telephone; I love having her watch me do this with someone. The rest of my semen landed on Maggie. Her face must have been so warm -- my cum seemed to melt as soon as it touched her. The strands on her cheek slipped down to pool within a loop of her hair, just along the cute lobe of her ear. I noticed then that she'd taken her earrings out. My attention had been elsewhere, earlier.

Her mouth looked sultry, glazed with white. After I finished, I touched my penis gently to her lower lip. She licked, then took me in. With my fingertips, I stroked her dry cheek, trying not to block the camera's view.

"You should be good to open your eyes," I said.

She blinked, and opened them. Another lovely sight. Her face, my cum, my cock in her mouth.

When I rocked back, she licked her upper lip and ask, "How'd I do?"

"Mmm, of all the classical painters, I think William Adolphe Bouguereau might be best for painting you. He did all those glowing nudes. The Oreads, Thirst, the Nymphs and Satyrs. This one he'd title something tritely pastoral, 'Merry Maggie, bedecked in cum'."

"And they'd hang it in the Louvre?"

"Quite tasteful, clearly. High art. Your rosy cheeks, the glisten of semen ... takes a master like Bouguereau to capture the play of light between your flush and my cum."

"Or what about ... " Maggie mused, "... do you think Falero might do?"

"Oh, right -- you would rather have the astronomer paint you! Although he'd give it a spookier title, something about your witchly sabbath magic."

"Hey, if blood can work for spells, semen should do, too." And then Maggie turned toward the phone, propping on her nightstand. "What'd you think?"

"I think both of you are goons," I heard my spouse's voice cheerfully say. "But that was wonderful. That's what I imagined you doing with the sauna guys."

"What?" Maggie exclaimed. "But I'd just met him. I hadn't even met him. I mean, not really."

"Met them," chirped the phone, followed by a little moan. "I didn't say you should've. Just, that's what I was imagining. Then. And ..." There was another little pause. "... it's what I'm imagining right now."

Maggie reached up, drew her fingers over her face. Yes, that was a lot. I must've been so turned on. I went to get a wet, warm washcloth. While I was in the bathroom, I heard Maggie ask, "Tell me about it?"

"Mmmm ... love to. So, you had the one cock in your hand. And the other two, they thought you were so hot, they took matters into their own hands. Three men in there, and us, tumbling toward orgasms."

"Mmm hmm," Maggie said, encouraging her to go on. I handed her the washcloth. She glanced up at the phone, saw that my spouse's eyes were closed, and cleaned off her face. She tossed the washcloth over the side of the bed and resumed fingering her clit. "Then what?"

"You'd said only one handjob, and you're a person of your word. But you hadn't made any stipulations about your mouth. So they folded up some towels. And you knelt ..."

"Mmm ..." Maggie murmured. She closed her eyes, too. The two of them sharing voices. Talking, breathing, fingering.

I crawled between Maggie's legs and licked her. She spread wider for me. I tilted my head to the side, to keep plenty of space, then took her hand in mine and guided it back to the spot. Maggie's fingers resumed their play as she asked, "And what were you doing, love?"

"Ahhh ... you'd knelt, and I was only watching, at first. Touching myself as I watched you with a cock in your mouth, stroking another with your hand ... and I saw you reaching out to hold the other. But then we remembered, you said one handjob. So it seems I'd need to help you."

"Mmm, we'd need towels for two."

"Such comfortable, fluffy towels. Like kneeling on a cloud. I folded my towel a bit behind you, so that we were kneeling back to back, your body and mine, touching each other. And it's an intriguing situation, giving blowjobs to a group of men. It could be almost anonymous. I'm not looking at his face, the man in front of me, I'm eye level with his torso, his hips, his cock. Mmm, I take it in my mouth. And I could probably recognize him again like this, from his scent, from the way his penis feels in my mouth ... but, from the group of them, if we bumped into them dressed, would I know whose penis had been whose?"

"How long, do you think, before I said, 'switch'?"

"Ahh, you did, soon but not too soon ... but nobody was quite sure we'd heard you right. Since you were talking with your mouth full. But when he pulled out we heard you say switch again, so these two men circled ... and ... ahhh ... slid into a new set of lips. In old movies, when the code said they couldn't show kissing, they'd film lovers taking bites of the same apple. This is like that, but better. You and I are sucking the same cocks. I can taste your saliva. You know that my lips were wrapped around that dick, and now it's sliding across your tongue. And your rump's so warm and round behind me."