Maggie the Gullible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

She was careful not to look at Sarah and Richanda. So she couldn't see them exchange defeated glances and shrug their shoulders. It was Sarah who broke the silence: "Yeah, it is. Richanda, are you joining us too?"

"Just what I want, just like back in school," Richanda grumbled. But she did go back to the kitchen to get a towel.

"What she means is, the showers here are just like at our junior high," Sarah said. Having stripped down to her underwear, she draped herself in her towel before removing her bra, and wrapped the towel tightly around her before taking her panties off. "It's a lousy memory for us all, having to shower together. Some of the girls even kept their underwear on."

"I hope they at least had extras to change into," said Maggie, picking up her towel and once again making no effort to cover up as she headed for the showers. She remembered perfectly well that those girls did have extras, of course, not to mention that Sarah was one of them.

"I guess they must have," Sarah said. She followed Maggie to the showers, but chose the tap farthest from Maggie and kept her towel on while she waited for the water to heat up.

"Well then," Maggie said, "Surely it's just as well that now you can see how much more mature you are now? Nothing to be ashamed of now, is there?"

"I guess," Sarah said, looking far more uncomfortable than Maggie felt despite the fact that Maggie was still the only naked one. Looking on in amazement at Maggie's utter lack of shame, she asked, "Say, Maggie, what was it like at your school?"

"We had community showers too," Maggie said as she set about soaping herself up all over her body. That much was completely true; her new school up in Massachusetts had also had them. "And yes, we were all pretty uncomfortable with it too at first. But I mean, it's not like we didn't all have boobs and pussies, and insecurities about them. I think some of us even considered it a bonding thing." She nodded hello-again to Richanda, who had appeared also swathed in a towel and turned on the shower halfway between them.

"That's an interesting conversation to walk in on at work, Maggie," Richanda said. Like Sarah, she kept her modesty preserved to the last possible moment.

"Just answering a question," Maggie said. "Besides, you know, we're not shy little kids anymore. What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is I like my privacy!" Richanda said, staring only straight ahead as she finally removed her towel and stepped under the spray. Maggie could barely mask her satisfaction that Richanda's wiry body was just as unsexy as she had thought she remembered. She had no trouble at all avoiding any uncomfortable glances. "I don't know what it was like where you went to school, Maggie, but for Sarah and me, it was really creepy! Lots of dirty looks and teasing -- yuck!"

"Well, it could've been worse, Richanda," Sarah told her. "You could've been one of those pathetic girls who kept your panties on in the shower!"

"Oh my God!" Richanda burst into laughter. "They looked so ridiculous when they got wet...hey, wait a minute, Sarah, didn't you --"

"And what about Molly?!" Sarah interrupted. "Remember her? Molly Baker?"

Richanda roared with a louder laugh than before. "God, who could forget Molly?" She had to grab onto the towel rack for balance until she got herself under control. "Roly Poly Moly!" she cackled, and Sarah joined in. "Maggie, I'm sorry, you had to be there, but there was this little porker we used to know back in junior high, as round as she was tall, and she'd cry if you even looked at her the wrong way. Pathetic! But she was great to have in gym class, because no matter how uncomfortable you felt in the shower, at least you knew you weren't the ugliest girl there. She was!"

"That's right!" Sarah added, and they were both still laughing uncontrollably when Maggie finished rinsing her hair and turned the water off.

"You must have had one of those in your school too, though, Maggie," Sarah said.

"We sure did." Maggie forced a smile as she dried herself off. For once she really wanted to cover up, but she resisted the temptation. All the more opportunity to remind herself of how much she had changed. She kept her head high and her back straight -- and bare -- as she strolled back to the lockers.

"So that bitch got us all required to take showers now?" Richanda said to Sarah as soon as Maggie was gone.

"Yeah," Sarah said. "But I've got an idea. Why don't we make Maggie the Gullible think we're all really into it? Get her guard all the way down and then really humiliate her?"

"How?" Richanda asked. "I don't see how anyone that comfortable with being naked can be humiliated!"

"If we make her trust us enough, I'll bet we can convince her Tom has the hots for her," Sarah said. "I mean, she's just as crazy about him as we all are. And then if she makes a move on him..."

"It'll get her in all kinds of trouble," Richanda said. "I love it! We could make it an April Fool's joke, even."

"That's almost a month off," Sarah pointed out.

"All that time to work up her desire for him? And it gives us time to figure out how to set Tom up to have her make a pass at him."

"I like it," Sarah said. "And that way if anything goes wrong, we can say it was just a prank."

"What if Tom doesn't buy that?" Richanda wondered.

"We invite him in here for a shower? Then he'd forgive us!"

Maggie couldn't hear their conversation as she got dressed, and after the comments about 'Roly Poly Moly' she didn't want to. But she did hear them laughing uproariously at Sarah's idea, whatever it was.

Suzanne was giving Tom her usual vapid smile-and-nod routine when Maggie emerged. But Maggie welcomed the distraction that offered. "Tom, I want the front room," she was saying.

"That's up to Pam, and I think she's got Sarah and Linda set for today," Tom said, with sidelong welcome nod to Maggie, who gave him her usual flirtatious smile.

"Well, surely you could have a word with her?" Suzanne said.

"Of course I can ask. But unless she tells you otherwise, you're on the main dining room with Richanda. You too, Maggie," he added.

"Anything for you, Tom!" Maggie agreed, collecting up her notepad and a stack of menus.

"I wish you wouldn't flirt with him like that, Maggie," Suzanne grumbled as soon as Tom had taken his leave. "You don't want to encourage him, especially when he already won't leave me alone."

"Look who's talking!" Maggie retorted. "Do you think I couldn't see how you were looking at him now, and you know you should have asked Pam, not him."

"Pam is more likely to listen to him than to me, and I was only doing what I need to do in this place," Suzanne said. "Men only listen to you if you use your sex appeal, which is why I'm a feminist."

"What sex appeal?" Maggie couldn't resist.

"That was uncalled for, Maggie!" Suzanne sounded near tears. "Women shouldn't attack one another like that!"

"Then maybe you shouldn't be accusing us of flirting when all I did was smile at him," Maggie said, passing over in silence her memories of Suzanne teasing her on the playground about breaking up her family when her parents were getting divorced. "Besides, we all know you flirt with him just as much as the rest of us do."

"But I'm only trying to get better assignments!" Suzanne whined. "I know how the game is played. My mom and I have been doing it to my dad all my life. And it always works with him!"

Maggie turned away so Suzanne wouldn't see her laughing. So she only just overheard Richanda calling Suzanne over to the corner table for a quiet word.

She didn't know -- or care in the least -- what her two colleagues discussed while she set about taking her first orders of the shift. She also didn't read anything into Richanda's condescending looks or Suzanne's cluelessly quizzical ones throughout the shift, for she was used to both. She had her poker face at the ready as usual when Tom put in an appearance, but Suzanne's silly commentary had her in a more daring mood than usual. "Hey, handsome!" she teased when he appeared around the corner.

"Who're you talking to?" Tom quipped, looking over his shoulder.

"She meant you, Tom," Suzanne declared drily.

"No kidding?" Tom smirked. "Thank you, Suzanne."

"This is just a woman thing, Tom, but she was probably flirting with you," Suzanne explained.

"I never would've guessed," Tom said. "Listen, all three of you, I've got some updates on the specials. Got a minute?"

During the impromptu meeting, Richanda dished out her coy smile and cutesy dumbness as much as ever and Suzanne made her usual pathetic attempts at standoffishness. Maggie listened politely and bid a polite thank-you when Tom was done with his update. Nevertheless, Richanda gave her an uncharacteristically polite look as soon as Tom had left. "Wow, Maggie, I guess you win!" she declared.

"I win what?"

"Couldn't you see the way Tom looked at you when you called him 'Handsome'? He likes you! Here we've all been head over heels for him --"

"All except me," Suzanne sniffed.

"Whatever," Richanda said, rolling her eyes. "But clearly it's you who's stolen his heart. Maybe he's heard about the shows you've been putting on in the locker room?"

"So now taking a shower when you're supposed to is putting on a show? Besides, why would that make a difference?" Maggie asked. "It's not like he's ever going to see that."

"Oh, I think you've got his imagination running wild," Richanda said. "Maybe he's hoping for a private performance. And I'll tell you what, I'm jealous, but if you've got his attention now, I say go for it! Love him for all of us!"

"Well, that certainly is a nice idea," Maggie admitted. She waited for Suzanne's inevitable comment about how it was her Pete liked and she was sick and tired of it.

But it didn't come. Instead, Suzanne said, "Better you than me, Maggie. Congratulations."

"Well, thanks." Maggie didn't know what to think about that. But she knew to say nothing about it.

"I hear Tom's got the hots for you?" Linda asked Maggie hours later in the locker room. With the dinner rush over, they were both off early while the others would work to closing.

"So do I, but I think it's just Richanda's crazy idea," Maggie said, stuffing her uniform into the laundry chute. "I don't know what she's seeing."

"I do," Linda said. "He was asking about you in the front room, you know. I think I even heard him ask Sarah what your favorite flower was."

"I guess I'll have to tell Sarah what it is, then." Maggie laughed and didn't give Linda the satisfaction of looking at her as she set about changing back into her street clothes. "I wonder what made him think she would know?"

"We explained, we don't know you like we know each other," Linda said. "I mean, it's not like you'd know my favorite flower either."

Maggie couldn't stop herself in time. "Pink roses."

"No," Linda said, but it was dripping with surprise and confusion. "I mean, lucky guess, I guess."

"Must be." Maggie was glad she was done getting dressed, for she couldn't hide her triumphant smile for long. Any of the others could, she reasoned, have told her about how Linda always brought a single pink rose to school on her birthday every year. They hadn't, but they could have.

***

"What's it like living in town as a kid?" he asked. "All I can ever think is, no wonder you're all so mean to one another!"

"Oh, you don't want to get me started on that," she said, pouring herself another glass of wine. "It's such a depressing memory. Such a hopeless atmosphere, even the teachers didn't give a shit about us once the factory closed down...no wonder we all ended up out here at the hotel. We're all really lucky about that."

"I wonder why Suzanne didn't move to Philadelphia with her parents?" he mused.

"Oh, God! Don't say that name when we're naked, please!" She stood up from the dinette table and, still holding her wine glass, twirled around playfully. "Wouldn't you rather think about anyone else right now?" Coming to a stop, she stretched one leg out playfully and set her free hand on her hip, giving him an utterly unfettered look at her body.

"Sorry," he said, standing up to reveal the view of her body had not gone unappreciated -- his cock was pointing at her most invitingly. "Just that she is kind of a train-wreck, isn't she?"

"Always has been," she agreed. "To answer your question, my best guess is her parents are privately just as sick of her as we all are." As he approached her, she eagerly took his cock in her free hand and began rubbing it gently. "But enough about that."

"Ohhh, more of that please!" he said, and he set about returning the favor on her breasts. "Now, if it's such a depressing memory, when are we getting out of here?"

"When I've saved up enough to leave without my mother freaking out about it," she said. "That won't be for a while. But that's okay. I have it on good authority I can get all the hours I want at work if I just flirt with the manager!"

"No kidding," he said with a grin, leaning in for a kiss. As their lips met, he drew his right hand downward from her breast and ran his fingers playfully through her bush, and ever-so-tentatively brushed his middle finger just inside her wet lips.

"Ooh!" she exhaled huskily. "Don't stop!"

"Maybe the manager wants to flirt with you too," he whispered, and on that note he pushed his finger gently all the way inside.

Before she could say another word, he was rubbing up a storm in tight circles on the inside, and she was howling in pleasure and hanging onto his arm for balance. "Ohmygod, yes! Yes!" She squeezed his arm tighter and shut her eyes tightly, and squeezed his cock with her other hand. "God, yes!" She was nearly there when he gave her clit a playful swipe with his thumb and pulled his fingers out. "You didn't!" she snapped, opening her eyes.

"Oh, we're not done," he said, and gently he pushed her back onto the bed.

"We sure aren't!" He hooked both arms under her legs to keep them pulled apart, and promptly buried his face in her bush.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed, just as happy as she had been frustrated a moment before. It was her last articulate comment for the moment, for his kisses and licks and a playful fingering here and there had her howling for the next several minutes. He didn't let up this time until she came with a guttural scream that surprised even herself. "Thank you!" she sighed when she'd finally caught her breath, taking him in a fierce embrace when he slid up alongside her.

"Now then," he joked, "Why would you want to flirt with the manager when you've already got that?"

***

"Well, ladies," Richanda declared a week or so later, the first time she, Maggie, Linda and Sarah all found themselves in the shower at once, "It looks like Maggie won the big prize. Maggie, when are you going to ask Tom out?"

"I'm not, of course!" Maggie said. Having arrived a bit before the others, she was nearly done washing her hair; but she was in no hurry for the novelty of them all being naked together to end.

"Oh, but you've got to!" Linda protested. "Here we're all crazy about him, but it's you that caught his eye! You can't let that go to waste on us!"

"If you all like him, why doesn't one of you ask him out?" Maggie asked.

"Maybe that's how they do things in Boston, Maggie, but we're more traditional here," Sarah said. "Guys ask girls, end of story."

"Then I guess I ought to wait and see if he asks me," Maggie demurred. "I'm not in Boston anymore either, after all."

"Oh, you can't do that!" Richanda said. "Listen, Maggie, he told me, he really likes you but he won't ask you out because it's against restaurant policy. Since he's management. But it's okay if you ask him!"

"No kidding?" Maggie asked. "Well, I guess I'll check with Pam and if she says it's okay..."

"We already did!" Sarah said. "She said it was fine."

"Why would you ask her that for me?"

"Because we're all so happy for you!" Sarah replied.

"Yeah, we really are," Linda said. "I know we haven't always been very nice to you since you're the new girl, and..."

"We wanted to make it up to you, Maggie," Richanda said. "We owe it to you, really."

"Gosh, that's awfully nice of you all!" Maggie gushed as she turned off her tap. "I guess I just need to wait for the right moment, then!"

"You do that, Maggie," Sarah said. "And congratulations."

"Thanks," Maggie said as she patted herself dry. Once she was done, she turned and headed back to the lockers, once again not bothering to cover anything up.

"God, she's even dumber than I thought," Linda said as soon as Maggie was out of earshot.

"Yeah, she is," Richanda agreed. "But, listen, do you think it might backfire? I mean, I was just checking her out, since I had an excuse to look at her anyway while we were talking, and you know, she's really beautiful naked, isn't she? She's in great shape!"

"What does that matter?" Sarah asked. "Beautiful or not, she's screwed if she comes on to Tom."

"I guess," Richanda said. "It's just, I hadn't noticed before, but she's really pretty hot. No wonder she likes prancing around naked. Even if she gets fired, she still gets Tom."

"Tom's too smart for Maggie the Gullible," Linda said. "He'll say no."

"Don't you think for a minute he's going to want you instead of her," Richanda snapped.

"Why wouldn't he?!" Linda shut off her tap and stood hands on hips before her two old friends. "What's not to love about this body?"

"Whose body?!" demanded Pam out of nowhere, appearing from around the corner. "Is this a shower room or an orgy? You're all on duty in two minutes. Get your clothes on and get out there, and Linda, any more of that and I'll write you up!"

Maggie, having warned Pam that the others were dragging their feet in the shower, had the dining room almost to herself for the moment as she set about boning up on the specials for the day. Only Suzanne, who resolutely refused to shower with the others, was also present for the moment, and she was otherwise indisposed as well. Maggie pretended not to hear through the ajar kitchen door as Suzanne cornered Tom for a word.

"How can I help you?" he asked Suzanne.

"Well, it's no big deal, really," she said. "It's just, I have a request. Look, I know you have feelings for me, and you've tried to be a gentleman about it, but I've noticed all the same. It's not going to happen, Tom, and I want you to stop flirting with me, okay?"

Tom swallowed hard and gave her an exasperated look, at a loss for what to say. "Suzanne, you are being absolutely absurd here..."

"If I have to report you to Pam, I will," Suzanne said. Maggie couldn't see her, but had no doubt she was giving him her patented furrowed-brow look. "Now, are you going to leave me alone or not?"

"Consider it done." Tom snapped.

Then several things happened at once. Tom stormed out of the kitchen, his fists clenched in frustration. Suzanne said, "I appreciate it!" with a friendly wave, in the same tone of voice one might use for asking a colleague to take over her shift. Richanda, Linda and Sarah all emerged from the locker room just in time to see it all, including Maggie looking bewildered just outside the kitchen door.

"You appreciate what?" Richanda asked Suzanne.

"Cut," Suzanne sniffed. None of the other women needed to ask what that meant; they'd all known since grade school that "cut" was Suzanne's word for "none of your business".

"Oh, come on, Suze, you can't leave us hanging like that!" Sarah said.

"Oh, all right," Suzanne grumbled. "I warned Tom he'd better not ask Maggie out, and I guess I got under his skin." She then trotted off to the front room, although she wasn't on duty there.

"You got her jealous, now?" Linda asked Maggie. "Maggie, we don't pick on Suzanne. She's stupid, but she can't help it."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers