Maggie's BBC Alley Violation

Story Info
A wife is taken against her will on the streets.
1.3k words
3.81
40.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
21 Followers

I always get nervous being out late at night. But Maggie's best friend hosted her birthday dinner at one of those fancy downtown lounges. Having Maggie by my side, wearing her sexy black dress made the evening quite enjoyable. I vividly remember whispering in her ear how my cock was throbbing after noticing she was not wearing a bra. She whispered, "I'm not wearing any panties either" as she let her hot breath linger by my ear.

Throughout the night, the sexual tension between us intensified and peaked when Maggie sat on my lap. I felt the weight of her ass squeeze drops of precum out of my cock. Maggie had the genius idea of giving me a "show" for the ride home. The streets are usually void of other cars this late into the night, so she sat in the backseat and began stripping out of her dress. I adjusted my rear-view mirror to capture her glistening pussy under the streetlights. My cock was boiling to the point of eruption when I mistakenly drove into a deep pothole in the street. The speed and the depth of the pothole must have blown out the sidewall on the tire.

Luckily, we kept a spare in the trunk and I began the process of swapping the flat one out. About two minutes after I got the car jacked up, my whole world came crashing down. I heard a truck coming our way and the blaring music didn't sound particularly friendly. They slowed down just enough to see that Maggie was naked, clutching her dress to cover herself, in the back seat. Like wolves hunting prey, they spun the block and stopped just a few feet away from us. All four doors flung open and before my heart could sink to my stomach; five black guys maybe twice my size all stepped out and headed our way.

"Aye bruh, you can't park here!" I heard one of them joke sarcastically while they circled the car, staring at Lisa like hungry beasts. I said "Listen guys, I just want to change my tire and get home. I'm not looking for trouble" through gritted teeth. That seemed to bother them because they all made a move to circle up around me. I instinctively assumed a fighting stance, but it was not convincing, deep down I was terrified. The sheer size of these men... there's no way I'd come out of that fight alive. I don't remember what it was, but I felt an impact that left a searing pain in my skull, and I fell to the floor. I remember seeing the five of them walking back towards my car. Hearing Maggie's shrieks of terror kept me awake as they dragged her out of the car and down a dark alley way. I crawled and stumbled my way behind them, still dazed from the blow I suffered earlier.

Their laughter echoed throughout the alley as they teased Maggie, nipping at her bare ass. I could also hear Maggie's muffled sounds of protest; I think they gagged her mouth? That means they must already have their filthy hands on her. I finally caught up to them at the end of the alley way when the butterflies in my stomach grew razor blade wings. Each one of them had a cock hanging in between their knees. They used Maggie's dress to bind her arms behind her back and held a handful of her luscious hair while they stretched out Maggie's throat. I hid behind a dumpster and watched -- as shitty as I felt, I was so turned on. To see my beautiful wife handle cocks of that magnitude... it filled me with an erotic sense of fascination.

Through continued muffled protests, Maggie kept getting meaty cocks stuffed down her throat and smacked around on her face. I was so turned on. I unzipped my jeans pulled my shaft out. Comparatively, those black guys had cocks the size of bowling pins while my dick was closer to a ball-point pen. Maggie was audibly gagging now, and her saliva had begun spilling out from her mouth. Still, this brute fucked her mouth relentlessly until he unloaded ropes of hot cum down Maggie's throat and into her belly. The scene was too much, I could not resist, I shot my load against the dumpster.

The intensity of my orgasm, coupled with my injury forced me to lose balance and fall -- knocking over garbage and announcing my presence. Two of them came over and saw that it was me and burst into laughter. The image of my bruised head, and tiny cock peeking out from my fly must have been hilarious to them. "Ayo this guy is a fucking cuck! Look at him, and his tiny cock! We're doing him a favour!"

The one who was facefucking Maggie earlier came to hold me in place, they wanted me to watch how they would break my wife's pussy. They stood Maggie up and bent her over, with one pounding Maggie's tight pussy from behind, as the other one used her throat like a cock-sleeve. Seeing how their balls clapped against Maggie's chin and clit, and hearing how Maggie slurped his cock up, making it disappear into her throat amazed me. I had no idea Maggie's pussy could swallow up a cock of that size, with each stroke, Maggie left a creamy glaze on his vascular cock.

"Fuck this pussy is so fucking wet, I'm gonna-" he couldn't finish his sentence before he sprayed his seed directly into Maggie's womb. Maggie fought the cock out of her throat to scream in protest, but it was too late. I watched him as he slowly removed his baseball bat of a dick from my wife's gaping pussy. He highfived his friend as they switched positions.

Their well-toned muscles made it easy for them to scoop Maggie up into the air. Seeing them hold Maggie up and slowly slide her down their meaty cocks hardened my dick again. At this point, they positioned her up in the air, so that Maggie's ass was available for use. Once the tip of his cock pressed against Maggie's cervix, she began howling in pain, and started scratching and clawing at his muscular back. It was at this moment where Maggie's asshole relaxed and allowed the other assailant to slip his head into her.

"Aye bruh, slide this bitch down all the way" he commanded his partner, and he obliged. Maggie was completely at their mercy. All she could do was regrettably take their cocks as they plunged in and out of her dripping fuckholes. All I could do was watch. The sight of my knubby member prompted more laughs and insults my way. "How does it feel boy, watching a real man fuck your wife?" they kept asking. Between the sloppy wet sounds of Maggie's snatch being ripped apart, and their laughter, I was fascinated. Maggie kept crying out in distress but that didn't stop these men. They would repeatedly slide her up their cocks and drop her down, burying the base of their cocks deep inside Maggie's walls.

"Oh yea, this bitch is getting turned out tonight! Her pussy definitely broken at this point! Sorry man, but your bitch is useless now, not that you were putting her to work before anyways, with that lil ass dick!" they kept taunting as they filled my wife up with their seeds. I guess they had finally finished draining their cocks when they let Maggie down. She fell on her hands and knees, not able to stand, which makes sense given the trauma her lower half had just received. I made my way over to her and helped her up. I slipped my middle finger into her pussy, just to check -- and Maggie had been so stretched, she didn't even notice.

I wonder, will her pussy ever feel the same?

Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
21 Followers