Maggie's Ch. 02

Story Info
Jac is aroused by learning more about her new friends.
4.3k words
4.53
3.4k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CrispyIke
CrispyIke
10 Followers

Author's Note - This is a follow up to Maggie's Ch. 01, and the second installment in what hopes to be a long series, so I recommending reading Ch. 01 first for additional character background. This is my first time writing from a female perspective including female masturbation and orgasms so happy to receive any feedback or critiques. Enjoy!

Chapter 2: The Conversation (Jac's Perspective)

I knew I needed to get out more.

My life had become an endless routine - get up, go to work, run the show, handle the endless parade of monkeys wanting their coffee, grilled cheese or pie, go home, work out (sometimes), eat dinner, watch a show and fall asleep. Then the next day my alarm would go off at 5 am and I'd be back at it again. At 33, I had allowed myself to fall into a rut of my own creation, and I was finally getting tired of it.

So I signed up for social volleyball. The city league courts were only a 20 minute drive from my house since I was going against rush hour traffic, and I had been a star player back in high school. Unfortunately 5'8 outside hitters don't get many scholarship offers, and my life was at the diner, therefore college ball was never in the cards. But even at 33, I made for a hell of a social league player. And that's where I met Chris and Laura.

They quickly became my first friends I'd had outside of work in...a while. Since Maggie died and then Steph left, nearly three years ago. It was much needed, and I really had lucked out with them as teammates.

They were just fun to be around, both on the court and off. Chris was competitive but still supportive, teaching our newer players without being overly critical, and constantly cracking jokes, mainly at his own expense. Laura always had the biggest smile, no matter if she had just dove into the sand to dig a ball or one of us had just served into the net.

Off the court, they radiated the vibes of the couple you wanted to be. They felt natural together, supported each other, would chime in on the other's stories when appropriate without talking over each other. They would throw out cute jokes at their own expense as well as tease each other, and you could feel the love and passion they shared. And both were smart and could chat about all sorts of topics without being know-it-alls.

And not that this was the most important thing but...they were hot. Laura had the cute girl next door look, with long brown hair, a curvy athletic bod and an ass that wouldn't quit. Both her eyes and smile had me transfixed multiple times. Chris probably wasn't quite as fit as his college baseball days but he still was muscular and had a bit of a Chris Pratt look to him, somewhere between Andy Dwyer and Peter Quill. And he had a REALLY cute butt, probably from years of squats playing catcher.

After we'd been playing together for a month or so, Chris and Laura invited me over to their house for dinner. I couldn't wait to accept. It would be my first friend date in ages. And even though they lived within city limits, their house was only about 15 minutes from my place. So one Friday I got my team prepped for the dinner rush and left the diner early, cleaning up at home and heading to their house.

Their house was super cute, a white brick ranch with a big backyard and stretching back to a small patch of woods. Laura opened the door with her huge smile flashing.

"Jac! So happy you could make it tonight! Chris is out back getting the grill started, can I get you a drink?"

"Sure!" I couldn't help but smile back. "I also brought a bottle of my favorite red, hope you like cabs."

"Aw, thank you so much, they're one of our favorites!" she said. "That will go perfectly with the steaks, want a cocktail or beer or a glass of white to start?"

We opened up a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and joined Chris on the back patio where he was having a beer while putting potatoes on the grill. The three of us chatted about work and the new pro volleyball league, drinking wine and beer while Chris grilled and Laura and I took turns scratching their dog, Bruno, behind the ears. The wine was delicious and went down too quickly, and before dinner was over Laura and I had downed the first bottle and opened the second.

Dinner was delicious, as the steak, potatoes and asparagus were all expertly grilled. I joked to Chris that I should hire him and he laughed back, "One job is more than enough! I prefer my cooking to be for fun and guests. Plus," he added, "I don't like the smell of coffee, so spending my workdays in a diner wouldn't be a great spot."

We continued to chat about ourselves during dinner and we found out that both Chris and I had grown up in families that loved games in our free time. "Then let's play a game!" Laura suggested. We cleared off the place settings, poured more wine, and switched from dinner mode to game mode.

We played a round of a silly but fun game where we drew cards to build graphic cartoons, and at this point I was on my fourth (or maybe fifth?) glass of wine. I was definitely tipsy and when I get tipsy, my demeanor tends to change and I'm much more open and uninhibited.

When the round ended, I looked at Laura and said with a smile, "I just want you both to know, I really appreciate you both being friends with me. I gotta confess, I don't have a lot of friends right now, so this means a lot!"

"We like hanging out with you too!" Laura chimed back, "We're so happy to be your friends! We only moved here around a year ago so we're still trying to meet people and build our friend crew."

"Also," she followed up, "you gave me an idea for a game I haven't played since college. Let's play Confessions!"

Chris raised his eyebrows and chuckled, but I didn't know the game. "How do you play?" I asked.

"Each round, we all make a confession. The more surprising or shocking or raunchy, the better. At the end of the round, we each vote on who had the most surprising or shocking or raunchy, and you can't vote for yourself. Whoever gets the most votes doesn't have to drink, but everyone else does! We used to play with more than 3 people but it should still work with just us. It's a great way to get to know each other!"

Sober, I would never in a million years play this game. But...I wasn't sober. So I agreed. "Ok, let's do it. Who goes next? You already have my first one about not having friends." I grinned as I said it.

"Boo," said Laura, "Not gonna win with that! You can do better than that next round. Chris, why don't you go?"

"Ok," he agreed and thought briefly. "Here goes. In college, I once drank an entire fifth of 99 Apples at the baseball team's Halloween party, and went around blacked out yelling at everyone, 'Who ate all of my apples!'"

I laughed. "Hah!" said Laura, "I love that story. Ok my turn. One time in college, we all did acid, and I thought a tree on campus was gesturing to me that it badly needed a hug. So I gave it a hug - for 30 minutes!"

Chris and I both busted out laughing at that. We followed up with our first round of voting, and when Chris and I both voted for Laura, true to the game we took a couple of big swigs of our wine.

"Ok, next round," Chris stated, "Jac, you get the hang of it?"

"Sure," I said, "Here goes. When I was in high school, my adopted brother and I snuck into Maggie's liquor cabinet and got drunk on a bottle of tequila. And then," I paused for dramatic effect, "we kissed."

"Ooh," Laura squealed, "That's a good one! Was it a full French kiss? Did you go any further?"

"No!" I protested. "Even though we aren't related by blood it still felt really weird to kiss your brother. We just pecked the one time and the next day made a concrete decision to never do it again. And we've been super close ever since then."

"Ah boo," tittered Laura, "was hoping that would go farther." She was clearly more than a little drunk at this point.

"Ok my turn," she followed up, "one of my ex boyfriends was a diver who would clean the bottoms of boats as part of his job. One time, I surprised him in his boat right when he finished up a job and still had his equipment and wetsuit on. I ripped it all off of him and had sex with him right then. And," she finished with dramatic flair, "it was disgusting! The water and wetsuit made him so smelly. Do not recommend."

"Congrats on the sex with a smelly guy," Chris laughed, "I think I've got you this time." He looked at me. "My confession - before dating Laura, my first three serious girlfriends were all virgins when we started dating. One was 18, one was 21, and one was 23. Laura was the first girl I was in a serious relationship with who had any sexual experience before me. And," he whispered with a wink, "none were virgins after."

I laughed. "18 makes sense, but 21 and 23? Was your type Amish girls?" I asked incredulously. "That is shocking."

He shrugged and winked. "Guess I like to teach?"

Laura laughed and punched him in the arm. "I'd think you would be more of an expert then, teach."

We voted again, and this time Chris won, so Laura and I took big sips. I wanted to play one more round, because I had a major card up my sleeve and I was tipsy enough to lay it on the table.

"Alright," I said, unsure if I heard a bit of a slur in my voice, "time for the big guns." I paused for dramatic effect. "I am bisexual, and once took part in an orgy with my ex-husband, my future girlfriend, three other girls and two guys."

I saw a look of surprise pass between Chris and Laura. I'd really shocked them! I felt proud, even though it was just a silly game and I had revealed a bit of my long ago semi-slutty past.

"Wow," said Chris, "You definitely shocked us there." He gave Laura another look and then looked back at me and said, "Honestly, we thought you were fully a lesbian."

"What!?" I cried out in semi-shock, "your surprise out of that story is that I'm also interested in men?"

"Oh the orgy is pretty surprising too, don't get me wrong," Chris responded. "But hearing you have an ex-husband and you consider yourself bi, we thought you were solely into women. Just based on your vibes really."

"And that you like to check out my ass!" Laura added, laughing.

I blushed, but retorted, "funny that you only catch me checking out your ass, when I check out Chris's too!"

They both burst out laughing, and so did I. Damn, these were good people.

When we all calmed down, Chris jumped in. "Ok, my turn. Since you went all out," he looked at me, "and you like my ass, I'll put it all on the table."

"I love it when Laura plays with my ass. I like when she uses her fingers, dildo, or butt plugs. I like giving up control to her and having her inside me. Makes me feel closer to her and feel like I can understand what it's like for her when I'm inside of her. So we do a lot of anal play." He grinned. "Both ways of course."

I was flabbergasted. I'd never heard a masculine, straight guy like Chris admit that. Wow, was that hot!

"How long have you been into that?" I asked, "Your whole relationship?"

"A couple of months," he responded. "We unfortunately had a miscarriage a few months back and used getting kinkier in our sex life to try to get out of the rut. It's actually been really effective, we're closer than ever."

"I'm so sorry for your loss," I said, "but happy you found something to help move on and make life more fun! And what you said, Chris... that's so fucking hot. I'd be way more into a guy who felt like that."

"Thanks," he smiled at me. He really was good looking, in an approachable, real guy kind of way. "Alright Laura, take us home. What have you got?"

She giggled. "I'm gonna piggyback off Chris. Recently we tried something new in our kinky journey."

Oh shit, I thought, here it comes. They're gonna ask me about swinging with them. And I knew I was gonna say yes. I was starting to get a little wet just thinking about it honestly.

But she went a completely different direction. "We recently tried incorporating food play into our sex life. Covering our bodies and getting messy with sweet foods like whipped cream, caramel, and fruit before having sex. And it was the hottest thing we've ever done!"

Somehow, this made me even wetter. I'd never thought about bringing food into the bedroom, even though I'd worked around it my literal entire life. But I could imagine the pleasure - licking chocolate syrup off of a perky breast, sliding a banana in and out of a pussy, sucking a penis covered in sweet strawberry syrup. Holy shit, how were these two so hot?

I took a moment to compose myself, because I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. "Ok. First of all, I was certain y'all were about to tell me you were swingers and ask me to join you."

They both laughed. "Not the first time we've gotten that," Chris said, "but it's not something we've ever been into. We're so happy with each other."

"You're just too nice and friendly!" I blurted. "It makes people think you're into them. Which isn't a bad thing to be nice and friendly, I'm just saying. Anyway, the food thing isn't something I've ever tried but I can see how it would be so hot!"

"It really is!" said Laura. "Next time you're in a relationship with someone you trust, it's worth trying. At the worst you take a shower together after and never do it again."

"Not entirely true," Chris countered, "don't forget about the mess." He looked over at me. "We had to get our sheets dry cleaned to get the stains out. Not ideal."

"And Bruno started licking the cream and juices off of Chris's legs while he was tied down," Laura giggled. "Should've heard his squeal of shock when that happened."

"I didn't squeal!" Chris retorted in mock outrage. "More of a girlish yelp."

I laughed. "Sounds like the logistics still need work on your end."

"True that." Chris replied. "Wish the house had an unfinished basement or something. But we work with what we have."

Laura jumped up suddenly. "Want to see that work?" I saw Chris's eyes go wide, he was not expecting this. He opened his mouth to protest, but Laura was already pulling up photos on her phone.

And there he was, in all his naked and fruit, cream and caramel covered glory. Chris was restrained, fully spread eagle, with his very nice looking caramel-covered penis standing at attention. Also noteworthy were the fairly large glass plug base visible in his ass, and oh yea, his body was a piece of delectable art.

Chris glared at Laura "That was supposed to be deleted!" He seemed quite annoyed.

But then he grinned. "Fortunately, I didn't delete mine either!"

And then I got to see Laura, in the same spread eagle position with the restraints and a similar but slightly smaller plug in, covered from neck to ankle in delicious artistry. Her gorgeous tits were covered in cream and caramel cones with blackberries standing at attention on top.

"Holy shit," I stammered. "Y'all look good enough to eat!"

They laughed. "That's exactly what we did!"

I couldn't take it. I felt myself becoming a puddle in my panties and I knew I had to leave. I quickly excused myself, went to the bathroom to clean off and cool down, and called an Uber home. I knew I was way too drunk to drive, and would get my car after work tomorrow.

Chris and Laura looked concerned when I said I had to leave, but I did my best to assure them I had just hit my limit and still had to get into the diner for work tomorrow. I knew they worried they were too open with me and had hurt our friendship, but I'd make sure they knew that wasn't the case next time we hung out. It was a lot to take in, but their openness and friendliness overpowered any awkward moments that could've happened.

I got home and went straight to my toys. If we had gone another round of Confessions, that would have been my next one - I own A LOT of sex toys. I guess that comes from the math problem of my relationship and sex life; one shitty husband, plus one lesbian lifestyle change, plus three years without a sexual partner, equals a heck of a lot of toys.

I grabbed a couple of my favorites and a bottle of lube, though I likely didn't need the lube with how wet I'd been from our conversation. Fuck, that was so unfair of them to turn me on like that and not try to seduce me! I was almost starting to get annoyed by that until I realized how silly I sounded. Ok, I thought, calm down and focus, Jac.

I sat on my bed and pulled off my top and unclipped my bra, then I grabbed my lightest nipple clamps and clipped them on. I loved nipple play, and the girls were already pointy, so I wanted to give them attention but not too much. I murmured just from the touch. This was gonna be fun.

Jeans came off next. Then I laid down on my back, grabbed my hitachi and flipped it on low, and started teasing myself from the outside of my sopping panties. "Fuuuuuckkkk," I moaned out loud to nobody. Tonight was gonna be a multiple orgasm kinda night. Fuck yea. I deserve it.

I slipped off my soaked underwear but kept going with the hitachi. It was my favorite starter toy, and if I hit it just right...

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk!" I cried as I had my first shuddering orgasm. I collapsed backwards onto my now wet bed. I was a squirter, and the bed was already soaked. That was quick. One down, who knows how many more to go.

My buzzed brain decided to take things up a notch. So I grabbed my anal vibrating egg. Yes, I have two vibrating eggs, a black one for my ass and a pink one for my pussy. Gotta keep yourself clean! I wasn't an anal expert by any means, but I had some experience and had learned to enjoy it.

I grabbed a pillow and set it under my ass for leverage. Then I lay the Hitachi down on my stomach so the head was still tingling the outside of my labia. It wasn't as effective as when I was actively holding and pressing it, but it still felt good and I needed my hands free.

I then grabbed my lube and lubed up my fingers. Lifting up my ass, i worked my fingers around my hole to get it slick, and then pushed a first, followed by a second into my anus. I worked them around inside until it felt nice and prepped, then I lubed up the egg and worked it in. I grabbed the hitachi and went back to work with it in my right hand, and turned on the egg with the remote in my left hand.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, now feeling vibrations on both sides of my privates. "Fuuuuuuckkkkk."

I lasted about two minutes of this before I came again, loudly, screaming and squirting all over my pillow and sheets. Thank god I had a house to myself.

"Holy shit," I panted. I don't remember the last time I'd been this horny. I could normally bring myself to orgasm with my toys, maybe even two in a night, but not this quickly! And I wanted one more.

I had one special toy that only came out if I was in a certain type of mood. Tonight, I was in that mood. I grabbed it.

"Drew", as I affectionately called him, was 9" of flesh colored and textured silicon, complete with a half scrotum above a suction cup base. Even when I was only seeing women I was never a complete lesbian, chuckling to myself as I thought about Chris and Laura's surprise at that. I still had a desire for realistic dick once in a while.

I forced myself to roll off the bed and gingerly walked over to grab a kitchen chair, egg still humming in my ass. I took Drew and stuck him on the chair, then spit on my hand and gave him a quick rub up and down, just so he wasn't completely dry. He looked like he liked it, standing rigidly at attention.

I turned around and slowly started to sink onto the chair. When I felt the dildo starting to brush my lips I slowed my downward down even further and started rotating my hips in a circle, maximizing contact as I spiraled slowly onto the thick shaft. I moaned as Drew filled me inch my inch, sliding deeper into my dripping wet pussy.

I was in fake cock heaven. I started gyrating up and down on the chair, feeling the head touch my inner labia at the top of my movement and then sinking back down with a sigh of pleasure. I couldn't make it all the way down to the hilt, nine thick inches was just too much for me, but I assumed I came close. I had never been with a real human dick this big, my pathetic ex husband was barely half the size.

CrispyIke
CrispyIke
10 Followers
12