Maggie's Ch. 03

Story Info
Jac offers up the diner for her friends to use.
8.5k words
4.67
2.2k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CrispyIke
CrispyIke
10 Followers

Author's Note - This is the third chapter in an ongoing series describing a couple's journey into their sexual fantasies that they take with a close friend. To understand the characters better, I recommend you read Chapters 1 and 2 prior to this chapter. This installment includes messy play, pegging and anal play, and voyeurism. As always, appreciate any feedback. Enjoy!

Chapter 3: The First Time (Laura's Perspective)

"Fuck. We went too far!" I muttered as Chris and I sat down to dinner. It was the day after our dinner and game night with Jac, and the only thing we'd heard from her was a single text saying she'd stop by to get her car after she finished up at the diner tonight. No thank you text, no "I had a great time!", nothing. We ruined it.

"You don't know that," my husband tried to reassure me. "You know she works her ass off during the day. She probably keeps her texts short and to the point."

"Sure, but did you see how quickly she took off last night?" I asked. "We pushed it too much. Scared her off. Our plan totally backfired."

"Let's see what happens today before we give up. No need to rush to conclusions." Chris was always the more level headed and logical of the two of us. I was more emotional, and I knew that. Came from my mom.

I shrugged. "I'll follow your lead then. We'll see how much she interacts with us when she comes back to get her car. Shouldn't be too much longer, she told me once that she usually heads out after the night manager settles in for the dinner rush."

We finished up dinner and flipped on the tv, waiting to see what was in store for the fate of our friendship with Jac. An episode in we heard Bruno start to bark at the window and knew our moment of judgement was about to arrive. Thirty seconds later, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to find Jac standing outside with a Maggie's Diner shirt on, a bag in her hand and a big smile on her face. "Hi, Laura! Mind if I come in? I brought a thank you gift for hosting me for such a wonderful meal and fun game night last night!"

She must have seen the wave of relief wash over my face, because she followed up with, "I'm so sorry I left so abruptly last night. I can explain why over homemade pecan pie if you're both up for it?" She jiggled the bag to prove her point.

I beamed. "Of course! We love pecan pie and we love hanging out with you, come on in!"

We walked in together and Chris's eyes lit up too. "Hi Jac! How was work today? Make it through the day alright after last night?" he teased with a smile.

"The morning was rough," she admitted, "but unlike someone, the smell of coffee brings me back to life. So by the time I was an hour into my day at the diner I was back to 90% or so."

Chris laughed at her jab as I grabbed plates for the pie. "Fair enough!"

I doled out slices for each of us and we sat down. "Before we eat," Jac said before we dug in, "I have to tell you the history of this pie. My mom, Maggie, first baked it as a teenager to impress an older boy that she had a crush on. He was in a band, and she thought he was the coolest guy in the world. And she loved to bake. So she made him a pecan pie, and gave it to him as a gift. And got a kiss in return! Any guesses who that boy was?"

"Neil Diamond?"

"Bob Dylan?"

She laughed. "Close! Charlie Daniels! So ever since she opened Maggie's, the pecan pie has been our signature dessert, and there's a big photo of him on the wall at the diner."

"Wow! That's so cool." I said.

"So the real question is, did the devil ever fiddle her Georgia?" Chris asked with a grin.

I groaned at my husband's typically dumb humor but Jac laughed. "The family legend ends with the kiss so I assume not. But she did pass away within a few months after he died, so maybe there was more there and she never let on."

"Anyway," Jac continued, "it was the first thing Maggie taught me to make from the diner's menu when I was a kid. And I still make most of them myself. So hope you like it!"

We tucked in, and she wasn't lying. I would've kissed Maggie myself after getting a slice of this.

"Alright," Jac started as we finished up, "about last night. I was having so much fun hanging out and talking with you both. To be honest, I started having a little too much fun." She giggled. "Promise you won't judge me?"

"Of course not!" I reassured her. "No judgment here!"

"Yea," laughed Chris, "don't you remember what we confessed to last night?"

"Oh, all too well," Jac retorted. "After the third round of Confessions, I was so aroused that I had to take my ass home to masturbate. That's why I left so quickly! I was too damn horny to keep hanging out with you!"

We both burst out laughing.

"Damn, Jac!" Chris managed between breaths, "I'm not judging, but had it really been that long? Just talking about sex set you off that much?"

"Yes!" she admitted, "it really has been that long. Way too long. And you talked about yourselves and each other and your hot spicy sex life so confidently that it drove me insane!"

"Plus," she added, "you're both really hot! And like I said last night, you had me thinking you were going to invite me to join you in the bedroom, and honestly I was 100% gonna say yes if you did," she added with a hint of embarrassment.

Chris and I looked at each other, unsure exactly how to respond. But Jac continued before we could jump in.

"And I know that's not something you're into so don't worry! I'm not going to bring it up again." She sounded apologetic, so I cut in.

"You don't need to apologize! Jac you're super hot and awesome to hang out with and if we were into that we'd totally go for you. It's just not something we've talked about. We're not judging you at all for thinking about us. Actually," I laughed, "it's super flattering!"

"Well I'm glad to hear that," Jac said with relief. "Anyway, on a semi-related note, I have a proposal for you both."

She looked a bit anxious, but went on. "You know how you were saying last night how you wish you had a better spot to have messy fun? Somewhere easy to clean, no dogs, etc?"

Chris and I looked at each other again. Could this be going where we hoped? "Yea, I remember," I said. "You have a suggestion?"

"Well," she continued, "back when Maggie was alive and ran the diner, she used to fully shut down the diner one day per month for a deep clean and to take a day for herself. She always said it's critical for the restaurant to be clean, and it was beneficial for her mental health. She would go to a spa or go for a hike or just read a book and relax, whatever made her feel at peace that day."

"After she passed and Covid was making business rough, I eliminated the cleaning day and switched us back to 24/7/365 to increase revenue. It helped a bit, so I never went back to having the one day off per month. But it's always been in the back of my mind."

I thought I knew where this was going. Chris jumped in to prompt her. "Ok, so how does that relate?"

Jac grinned. "What if I offered to 'rent' the diner one night per month to you both for the purpose of messy fun? And that would happen to coincide with our monthly deep clean occurring the next day? I know our cleaning service very well and trust them to be very discrete yet thorough."

"And when I say rent, I would be very reasonable with my rate. Maybe like $100 in diner credit to be spent per month? Force you to come see me at work?" She smiled again at us.

I couldn't believe it. Our plan worked to perfection! We hadn't even had to ask or prompt Jac about using the diner, she had come up with it all herself. I looked at Chris, feeling like we were Ellen Page and Leo DiCaprio in a porno version of Inception.

"That...well...let us think about it." Chris said, acting more hesitant than I knew he actually was. "But that is an incredibly kind offer. That wouldn't be too much of a hit on the diner's finances? Don't you operate pretty tight on margins?"

"Nah," Jac reassured us, "we've been doing great recently. Maggie's was featured in a local article last year and business has been through the roof since then. Lots of new customers on top of our usuals. Adding the day off will be good for everyone."

"I will say," she added, "it will have to be a weekday. Weekends are our best days and I can't afford to lose that revenue. What if I close on a Monday? That way I can shut us down Sunday night around 10 and then you do your thing after that. Y'all can either take Monday off or trudge into work after a fun night," she winked.

"Perk of working from home is that the trudge wouldn't be too long!" I quipped back. I turned to Chris.

"What do you think babe? I think Jac is offering us exactly what we need!"

He pondered and looked back at Jac. "What is the window situation?" he asked. "Are there enough dark blinds that people won't look through and see us getting it on? Not trying to put on a display for the whole town."

"First of all, Maggie's sits off on her own and back from the road, so nobody is going to look into the diner unless they showed up specifically to eat there. And I have a big neon sign out front that says 'Open 24/7' that can be flipped to say 'Closed'. But on top of that, yes there are full blinds I can pull down for all the windows to ensure nobody can see inside. And we would lock the door of course."

I noticed she had said "we" would lock the door.

"What about furniture?" Chris went on. "Could we bring a mattress? Can we use the tables/benches? We'd need to lay down some ground rules."

"Full access to the dining area," Jac confirmed. "You can use tables, chairs, booths, whatever you want. Or bring your own stuff if you have sex furniture of your own," she giggled. She looked over at me, then started to think out loud again.

"Actually," Jac mused, "there was a point where Maggie had a mattress in her office in the back in case she or anyone was working a long double and stayed overnight. It's not there anymore, but if I brought that back, nobody would question it. Just would have to be a twin."

"You would want our sex mattress in your office?" I laughed, knowing what that mattress would turn into. "That seems like an idea you'll regret very quickly."

She shrugged. "Better than you showing up once a month at my diner with a mattress on top of your car. Someone is bound to notice that. Besides," she added, "I'm sure there are some covers or sheets we could use to minimize or at least slow the ruin of the mattress."

There was the "we" again. She kept slipping that in there, either by mistake or intentionally. Chris didn't seem to notice and pushed on.

"What about supplies?" He added, "I assume you don't want us taking supplies from the diner."

Jac nodded. "Agreed. All supplies you bring yourself. No offense, but I can't have you naked and slimy in my kitchen, and we can't have inventory disappearing during a cleaning day. Plus, you have a big enough car, so transporting it shouldn't be an issue." She flashed the grin again. "Unless you're really getting crazy."

I laughed. "Nope, I'm sure our crossover can handle it."

Then it was my turn to grin at her. "Ok, Jac, this seems too good to be true. You're offering us exactly what we were looking for, and potentially at a cost to yourself. Why? There must be something you are hoping for too?" I had an idea of what it was, but wanted to hear her say it.

Jac blushed and sighed. "I know you aren't into bringing other people into bed with you. And I respect that. But if I let you use the diner, my condition would be..." she paused and worked up the courage, "that you at least let me watch and masturbate."

"I promise I won't try to join in or anything unless you want me to. But what you talked about last night was so hot, I would love to just be able to watch and enjoy the show. Maybe not every time, but at least some of the time."

She hesitated, a look with a mixture of desire, shame, and anxiety etched on her normally carefree face. "What do you think?"

Chris and I looked at each other. This was way beyond anything we had ever done or considered. We weren't voyeurs, had never had anyone watch us or even filmed ourselves. Heck, even taking those pictures after our messy sex the week before was a new one for us. But her request made sense. How could we use her diner without her getting some fun in return?

"Let us think on it," Chris said. "When would be the earliest we could arrange one of these nights?"

"I was thinking we shoot for the first Monday of each month. Which would be 16 days from today." Jac looked at her watch. "That also works well because we do scheduling for Maggie's every other Monday in two week blocks, so I would want to let my employees know on Monday if we would be closing in two weeks." She looked back at us.

"So if you want to commit to that Monday, I need to know before I go to bed tomorrow."

Shit. Enough time to sleep on it I guess. "Alright," I told her, "let us sleep on it and get back to you tomorrow."

"More like wet dream on it!" Chris joked, breaking the tension that I hadn't realized had started to build.

"Booooo!" Jac and I both got on his case for that one. We looked at each other and giggled.

"Ok," she said with a smile, "you two go think about it. I need a good night's sleep tonight, so I'm out of here. Text me tomorrow!"

She left with a wave, hopped in her car and headed home. Chris and I were left alone to ponder her offer.

We decided to step away from the decision and actually sleep on it. We watched a movie and called it an early night, snuggling and kissing before falling asleep as is our nightly tradition. Sadly, I was not graced with any hot sex dreams, but I awoke to my husband's hard on pressing up against my ass as we spooned, which happened to be my favorite way to wake up.

I wiggled my ass back at him to let him know I was awake, then after a few more minutes of spooning and grinding I spun around and we started making out. Quickly I was dripping wet, and pushed him on his back and climbed on top, sliding both of our pants off as I went. I sank down onto his cock with a sigh of pleasure as he filled me, and started rocking back and forth.

As we fucked, I started thinking about Jac's offer. Whether Chris knew it or not, I was 100% confident in what Jac really wanted - to join in with us. Sure she might be willing to watch the first time but if she was hoping we were gonna invite her to bed on Friday, she was still hoping it would happen.

I looked down at my husband, gyrating his hips below me as I slid up and down on his dick, moaning each time I bottomed out. We had never talked about having a threesome or inviting other people to our bedroom, but that didn't mean either of us were against it. And I knew multiple of my girlfriends' husbands had asked them about threesomes with another woman. Is that something Chris would want?

I imagined Jac being here with us in this moment, first visualizing her just watching and playing with herself, and then imagining her tweaking my nipples and nibbling my ear while I rode my husband. Suddenly in my mind she was behind me, rubbing my clit and biting my neck. New waves of pleasure coursed through me and I came to a shuddering orgasm, crying out and sinking down onto Chris's chest. He groaned and pumped deep into me, and I felt him spasm inside and start to cum as well, flooding my pussy with his jizz.

We laid there intertwined for a few minutes, and then I looked at him.

"We should do it. Let's take Jac up on her offer."

Chris nodded and smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that." He kissed me on the cheek. "No matter how this goes or what happens next, I love you, Laura."

I kissed him on the lips and grinned back. "I love you so much!"

------------------------------------------

The next two weeks crawled by. To fill the time when we weren't working, we planned out what supplies we wanted. Mid-week we ordered a few of the bigger items, including a mattress that we ran by Jac to get her blessing. At her request, we had the mattress shipped directly to the diner, so she could say she bought it for late nights or overnight naps in her office.

Jac had been so excited when we let her know we were in. Her smiles were extra wide at volleyball, and this time I finally caught her staring at Chris's butt in addition to mine. Chris and I had decided this first go would be a test run and we would not invite her to join us, but we would let her watch as she asked. If all went well, at the end of the session we'd talk about her joining us for the next one. One thing at a time though.

When it finally got to Sunday, we went to Costco together to buy our final supplies. We were buying in bulk. We started with the supplies from our last experience: whipped cream, caramel sauce, strawberries, blackberries, bananas. Then we tacked on a few new items: chocolate syrup, vanilla pudding, applesauce, and pie tins. For each item, we imagined how much we would possibly want on ourselves...and then we doubled it. At worst, we'd have extras. Not a cheap Costco run, but worth it.

We got home and got to work prepping, cutting up strawberries, filling pie tins with pudding and whipped cream, and topping them with fruit and sauce. Just the prep was arousing, and I felt myself getting moist while I drizzled chocolate syrup onto a cream pie, imagining covering my husband with the sweet treat later.

The evening couldn't come fast enough. Chris and I had both scheduled PTO the following day due to our planned late night, so it was nice having our afternoon full of Sunday tingly excitement instead of Sunday scaries. Still, we anxiously waited for the text from Jac that would let us know when to head over. We had already loaded up the car in anticipation, with two dozen pie tins full of creamy goodness along with our other supplies, toys, towels, and bedsheets.

Finally, we got the text we'd been waiting for. "Last employee just left and I've closed up shop, ready to roll?" I felt I could hear Jac's excitement through the text. Damn, were we ever ready!

I had on one of my plain black lingerie sets, under an old college sweatshirt and leggings. I figured it all would come off quickly anyway so no need to overthink tonight's outfit. I knew under his gym shorts and tshirt Chris had on the sexy gold banana hammock that I'd bought him as a joke years ago. I loved when he wore that for special nights, it framed his cute butt so well.

We checked our supplies for the final time and drove out to the diner. We had never been to Maggie's before, and it seemed to meet our expectations as we pulled in. The diner sat back off the road, with a spacious parking lot allowing for plenty of spots for both trucks and cars. The building was a mix of shiny silver siding and brick on the outside, with "Maggie's Diner" in giant red letters across the front. There was a "Closed" sign in the window, and the big neon sign along the road that Jac had mentioned before also showed the diner was currently shut down. All of the shades were down, and while you could tell the lights were on inside, it was dim enough not to attract attention.

I looked at Chris as we pulled our Escape in next to Jac's truck. "You ready for this babe?"

He shrugged, "let's find out!" Then he grinned. "We didn't come this far to only come this far!"

I laughed, he was quoting one of my favorite Peloton instructors. "Alright, let's do it."

We walked in to find Jac beaming in her Maggie's Diner shirt and jeans. "Hi! I've been so excited for this all day! It's been so hard to focus on work, I had several employees ask if I was ok," she laughed. "Are you guys excited?"

"Excited and nervous," I admitted, "this is gonna be a super new experience for all of us."

"Should we pull the car around back to unload?" Chris asked. "We've got a bunch of stuff to bring in."

CrispyIke
CrispyIke
10 Followers