Maggie's Ch. 04

Story Info
Jac joins in with her friends.
7.3k words
4.67
2.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CrispyIke
CrispyIke
10 Followers

Author's Note - This is the fourth installment in the Maggie's series and I recommend reading the previous iterations to understand the characters and how they got here. This chapter contains lots of messy and food play, anal play, bondage, pegging, and both straight and lesbian sex. If that piques your interest, hope you enjoy! As always, appreciate any and all feedback.

Chapter 4: The Next Step (Chris's Perspective)

Two weeks had passed since our first night at Maggie's. What a ride that had been. Laura and I had talked about it just about every day since, including reminiscing on the memories while we had sex.

Amazingly, none of us had any regrets from that night. Jac told us the cleaning crew had done their jobs perfectly without any comment on the level of mess. The day off hadn't killed her bottom line, and nobody at work had questioned why she was bringing it back all of the sudden. So all good on her end.

My ass was a bit sore the next day, but I had loved every second of my "punishment" and wouldn't have changed a thing. Laura loved using the strapless strapon, and we had incorporated it into our sex again the following weekend. She hadn't noticed that it also vibrated when she used it the first time, so that was a fun realization. We decided we would save any messy play for nights at Maggie's, but all of our other kinks we would continue to do whenever we wanted.

Our friendship with Jac was as strong as ever. Our volleyball team continued our season and we would all hang out for drinks as a team after the games. We didn't bring up our Maggie's experience with the larger group around of course, but we did make plans to have just Jac over again the last weekend of the month. That way, we could lay out ground rules for our first time fooling around together a week later.

This time, instead of grilling, we ordered food from Maggie's to meet our monthly quota and Jac brought it with her. She showed up at our doorstep with her normal Maggie's tshirt and trademark grin, holding a bag of burgers and fries. "Food delivery for Chris?"

I smirked and let her in. "Only if the hot delivery lady joins us!"

"Ooh, did I hear we have a hot delivery lady?" came Laura's voice from inside the house. "She should definitely stay for dinner."

Jac laughed and we sat down in the kitchen to eat. We had gone to Maggie's a couple of times over the past month and had enjoyed the food every time, and tonight was no exception. The burgers were juicy and thick, the fries crisp and salty. Jac and the staff knew their food!

After cleaning up dinner and grabbing a round of beers, I turned our conversation to the key topic of the night. "So," I began, "are we still on for next Sunday night?"

Jac nodded. "Yep, all good on my end. Cleaning crew will be coming on Monday, employees know we are all shut down for the day starting Sunday night and re-open early Tuesday."

Laura raised her eyebrows. "And how do you feel about it? You still want to join?"

Without hesitation, Jac agreed. "Absolutely. It was so sexy watching but I desperately want to be a part of it with both of you. Assuming you're still open to me joining?" She looked at us anxiously.

We both grinned and nodded our approval. "We've talked about it a lot over the past few weeks," Laura told her, "and it's what we want too. But we need to lay down a few ground rules first."

"Of course!" Jac agreed. "I promise I will respect all boundaries you set."

"We figured you would!" I reassured her, "We just still want to talk through them. And want to make sure we understand your boundaries as well. Laura and I know each other super well, and what we both like or at least are willing to try, but obviously we don't have the same knowledge about you." I chuckled. "Just that you haven't had sex in a long time and you're super horny and enjoy playing with toys."

She grimaced but laughed. "You're not wrong. I'm very horny and it's been a while and I like toys. Describes me pretty damn well."

Jac thought for a moment then went on. "In terms of my limits, the first hard line is I'm not into any urine or scat play. Not my thing."

"Ew, us neither," Laura agreed.

"I mean, I don't mind when you squirt on me," I told Laura with a smile, "but that's as far as that goes for us too."

"Oh I can handle lady juices," Jac laughed, "just no intentional piss play. And one question on butt stuff, have y'all used enemas before to prep for anal play? It's a smart idea in order to make it cleaner."

"We haven't," I admitted, "but I would be fine with trying it before Sunday night. Have you done it before? Does it feel weird?"

"I have, a long time ago," Jac responded. "It feels weird and crampy but does the job of making anal stuff less gross. So it's worth it."

"Alright," Laura said, "we'll add enemas to our prep list. What else?"

"I'm into light pain play, but nothing extreme or hard enough to leave marks. So no canes or whips or flogging, etc," Jac said.

"Same with us," I agreed, "so that's easy. None of us are getting off on hardcore pain. Anything else?"

"At the moment, that's it for me honestly," Jac admitted. "There may be other things that come to mind later but beyond that, up for whatever you throw at me. Literally!" She grinned mischievously at us.

"Damn girl, you really are up for anything!" Laura was impressed. "Double penetration ok? Choking and breath play? Fisting?"

I stared at my wife. "What sort of crazy porn have you been watching?" I asked incredulously.

She laughed. "I'm just teasing her! There's so much weird sex stuff out there."

But Jac grinned and said, "honestly, ok with at least eventually trying all the above. Gotta work our way up to fisting though. Laura, your hands seem small enough. Maybe we give it a try?"

We both froze a bit in shock, then all three of us burst out laughing.

Jac looked over at us. "Ok, you know my limits. How about yours?"

I spoke first. "Our biggest one that we are very much in agreement on is this. No vaginal sex with other people for either of us. So I won't put my penis in yours or any other woman's vagina but Laura's, and she won't let another man's penis into her vagina. That is going to stay special just for the two of us. Especially since we are still trying to have kids and we aren't on any birth control."

"However," Laura cut in, "that doesn't mean I can't take a fake lady dick in my pussy." She winked at Jac. "Can't get pregnant from that!"

Jac's eyes got wide and I could see her imagining fucking my wife with a strapon. "Ok," she said with a hint of longing in her voice, "totally fair. Won't be getting Chris's sausage in my taco, I can live with that. What about anal and oral?"

Laura smiled. "Anything goes! We're both open to anal and oral in any way possible. Only rule is anything we use for anal can't then be used in my pussy. Fingers, toys, Chris's dick, anything. No reason to risk bringing bacteria into the baby maker!"

Jac agreed. "I follow the same rule. Separate toys for butt stuff and vag stuff. Count me in for that one."

"Couple more food related items," I added, "Laura has a peanut allergy so no playing with anything peanut related." Jac nodded.

"Also, we aren't into savory stuff. No beans or ketchup or mayo or anything like that. Sweet stuff only for us." Laura and I had talked about this earlier this week, and agreed that mixing sweet and savory would take it from gross but fun to just gross.

"I hadn't even thought about that," Jac acknowledged, "y'all have clearly done your research!" We giggled.

"We're two time veterans now!" Laura chirped, then laughed. "Plus there's way more stuff than you'd expect on the internet about this. Read up on it in your free time if you want to catch up to us experts!"

Jac chuckled. "I may have to do that this week. Anything else?"

"Our safe word is 'Cleveland', so if anything is happening that's too much for you just say 'Cleveland' and we will totally stop whatever we are doing," I explained. "Same thing if one of us says it, stop whatever you're doing."

"Cleveland, got it," she confirmed.

"Also," Laura added, looking at Jac, "this will be my first time fooling around with a woman. Made out with a friend on a dare once in college, but that was it. So don't be surprised if I don't live up to your past lovers!"

Jac winked at her. "You'll be great! Besides, like your husband, I love to teach!"

"Last thing, I think." I paused before continuing. "This is new, for all of us. So we take it one session at a time. We see how Sunday goes, and we go from there. But we keep this between the three of us unless we all decide otherwise." I looked at Jac. "We're down to try this with you, but that doesn't mean we'd be ok with involving anyone else. Not saying you'd do this, but no telling anyone or bringing anyone else in unless we all agree down the road. Fair?"

"For sure," Jac agreed.

"Alright then." I held up my beer for a toast. "Let's do this. To Maggie's!"

We clinked our bottles. "To Maggie's!"

------------------------------------------

The next week dragged by. We had our big Costco run on Saturday, replacing the items we had used the previous week and buying a few new ones, including a couple of sheet cakes. We found out at volleyball that Jac was a big Steve Aoki fan, so we planned to open the fun on Sunday night by both caking her, Steve Aoki style!

We prepped our supplies and packed up the car on Sunday, waiting anxiously for the all clear text. As the evening drew on, we both tried out the new enema kit that we had gotten on Jac's suggestion. It was a weird feeling filling my ass up with water and letting it sit in there, it made me want to use the toilet so badly. It also felt much heavier than when Laura had squirted whipped cream and squished fruit into my ass last time at Maggie's. But I followed the instructions, holding the liquid in for the recommended time before letting it out and flushing it all down, and Laura did the same, hoping it did the job and left us clean.

The text from Jac finally arrived about a half hour later than the first time, and with a pair of excited smiles we headed out to the diner. We found it just as we had seen it on our first night, dark exterior with the neon "CLOSED" sign along the road and a second "CLOSED" in the blinds-drawn windows. We parked out front and walked in, and our mouths dropped open.

Jac had totally transformed. Gone was the usual Maggie's tshirt, jeans, ponytail and non-made up face, cute in its own right even without extra effort. In its place was a stunning brunette, hair down and makeup on, wearing a tight, nearly see-thru halter top with a black bra underneath, daisy dukes jean shorts, and wedges that made her as tall as I was. We were floored. We had never seen Jac in this state, she was always in diner garb or athletic gear. She looked like a model about to hit the town and on the prowl to get some.

She grinned at our dumbstruck faces. "Hey there friends. Figured as I'm about to get some for the first time in years, I should at least dress up. Caught you a bit off guard I guess?"

I recovered first. "Hot damn, Jac. You look stunning!"

"Yea," Laura followed, "and now I feel guilty that we didn't dress up more for the occasion!" We were in similar gear to our last session, older shirts and shorts covering fun undergarments. Laura had touched up with makeup as well but nothing extreme.

"No worries!" Jac assured us. "You both are still super hot and if I wanted you to dress up too, I would've told you. This is for me."

"Fair enough!" I said. "Help us grab the supplies?"

It took a handful of trips to bring everything in. We laid out our spread and eyed it excitedly. Toys, pies, syrups, sauces, fruits...this was gonna be fun.

Jac looked at us with anticipation. "Ok experts. How do we start?"

Laura was about to answer when I cut in. "Ah, just realized I forgot one thing in the car, give me a sec."

I ran out to the car and grabbed the two sheet cakes I had hidden in the back. I peeked through the door to see Laura had distracted Jac just like our plan. I stepped inside.

"Hey Jac!" I called out. She turned, and I heaved the cake like I was Steve Aoki caking a 20 year-old groupie on tour.

SPLAT! Unfortunately, I had misjudged the distance and weight, and the cake splattered all over her calves and ankles instead of her face and chest like I was hoping. She squealed and stuck out her tongue at me.

"Missed me! Guess you're more like Steve Lame-oki!"

"Hey, nobody calls my husband lame but me!" Laura said in mock indignation. She walked over to me and grabbed the other cake. "Don't worry honey, I'll get her back. I know throwing isn't your specialty." I laughed, my wife knew I had been known for my arm back in my college baseball days.

Laura walked back over to Jac and stared her down with impish intensity. "You think you can make fun of my husband? Well here's your just desserts!" And she slammed the cake into Jac's face and chest.

The cake exploded on impact with Jac's upper half, covering her face, neck and cleavage with frosting and dough. Jac moaned into it and wiped her eyes as pieces fell down her face onto the pile quickly building on the floor.

She looked at us with burning desire, her makeup already ruined and about to become even more so. "Is that all you got?"

Laura and I looked at each other and grinned. We grabbed two pies each. I slammed one into the left side of Jac's face, and another onto the top of her head, matting down her lovely dark hair. Laura smushed her two into the right side of Jac's face and directly into her smug smile, covering her pretty face.

We stepped back to admire our handiwork, watching Jac blink away piles of cream. I looked back at Laura. "Time to take some of those pretty clothes off don't you think? They're just in the way." She grinned and nodded, and we heard Jac murmur through her cream mask.

I shoved another pie into Jac's face and then we went to work on her clothes. I pulled her top off over her messy head, exposing her black bra, and Laura pulled down Jac's daisy dukes, leaving on her wedges and matching black thong.

I looked at Laura. "What do you think, underwear too?"

She thought for a moment. "Just her bra for now." I agreed and unclipped the back, and Jac's perky B cups popped out for our viewing and playing pleasure. Laura and I grinned at each other and dove in with our mouths, each taking a nipple and licking and nibbling like our lives depended on it. Jac moaned and writhed, arching her back and grabbing our hair with both her hands as we went to work.

I pulled off suddenly and Laura followed suit, and we both grabbed pies and slammed them into Jac's now extremely sensitive tits. She cried out and slid a hand down her panties to start fingering herself. Laura shook her head and grabbed Jac's hand, pulling it back out.

"No playing with yourself missy! That's our job. Now we have to lock up your hands so you aren't tempted." I tossed Laura our handcuffs and my wife cuffed Jac's hands behind her back while she whimpered.

Laura then grabbed a jar of strawberry jam. She dumped half the jar into the front of Jac's panties, and half into the back. She began to massage both sides at the same time, knowing bits of the slippery fruit jam would begin to seep into Jac's cracks. Jac moaned and wriggled as the jam slid in and the feelings overwhelmed her.

Then Laura leaned up to her ear and whispered, "time to bend over and get what's coming to you."

This was my cue, so I grabbed three more pies and set them on the table. Laura led Jac over to the table and bent her down, smushing her face into one pie and her cream covered tits into the other two. "Don't you move, love," Laura whispered. She got a moan in response.

She went over to Jac's table of toys and grabbed her hitachi and dual vibrating eggs. She also grabbed some bondage rope from our bag, and a new spreader bar we had purchased this week. She walked back to Jac's prone form with a gleam in her eye.

Meanwhile, I was content to just watch my wife mess up our best friend. I felt like the luckiest guy ever getting this show. Only one thing could make it better.

I called out to Laura, "hey babe, can you take your shirt and shorts off to make the show even better for me? Thanks!"

She grinned back, sliding off her top. "Only if you do the same!"

I quickly stripped off my shirt and shorts to meet her demands. I was wearing only a ruby red banana hammock this time. I was starting to enjoy wearing the tight cut men's thongs, they felt good and automatically took my horniness up a notch with their smooth texture and tight fit. My wife had on hot red lingerie to match, looking stunning and still clean as she stood over Jac, still face down in pie while bent over the table.

"I'll have to change that clean part soon," I mused internally.

As I mused, Laura went back to work on Jac's lower region. She decided to start with dual vibrating eggs, turning both on low and lubing the black one up with whipped cream. Then she slid down Jac's panties and slipped the pink one into her dripping pussy before forcing the black into her ass. I heard Jac groan and saw Laura lean over her.

"Gotta get both of your holes ready for us to double team you later, you little slut." Jac moaned again in response.

I was a bit shocked, Laura never talked like that. I looked at her in surprise and she shrugged at me and motioned her head at Jac. "She told me to," my wife mouthed, and I nodded in understanding.

Laura turned back to our prone friend, and pulled Jac's panties the rest of the way off. She then grabbed two more pies and smashed them into Jac's groin and ass simultaneously, pushing the eggs in farther and eliciting another groan from Jac.

My wife then took the spreader bar and slid it between Jac's legs, locking them in place and opening her lower region even wider for business. The additional spread caused the egg in her pussy to slide out with a plop and fall to the floor.

Laura shook her head and said, "can't have that hungry pussy empty! Let's fill it up." She grabbed a banana and peeled it quickly, then grabbed Jac's hitachi. My wife slid the banana into Jac's snatch as she groaned with longing, then tied the hitachi against Jac's clit with our bondage rope and switched it on. Jac now had a thick banana in her pussy, her hitachi strumming against her clit and an egg pulsing in her ass, all while bent over a table with her face and tits pressed into pies.

The onslaught of sensation was too much for her to take, and Jac cried out, shaking with her first orgasm of the night.

As she stopped shaking but continued to breathe hard, I decided it was time for me to take control. Laura was getting a bit too cocky in the dominant role and needed to get in on the mess. I walked over to where she was still standing over Jac, grabbing a pie on my way. She looked up from her work and I glimpsed a moment of surprise as I slammed the pie into her beautiful and still clean face.

"Mmmf! I wasn't done with her yet!" Laura sputtered indignantly from behind her new mask of cream and pudding.

"It's my turn to direct both of you," I told her. "You can still be in charge of Jac. Now uncuff her, flip her over and re-cuff her hands above her head."

Laura quickly switched into submissive mode and did as I asked, pulling Jac up while I cleared off the pie tins and laying our friend on her back on the table, now handcuffed with her arms over her head with her legs still spread. She looked amazing, totally naked with her face and breasts covered in cream and fruit and her crotch dripping with jam while the hitachi continued to buzz her clit and the banana filled her snatch. The rest of her body was still fairly clean, and I knew we had to change that. But I had a special job for my wife.

CrispyIke
CrispyIke
10 Followers
12