Maggie's Ghostly Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, everyone knows what today is, should I call names or will there be some brave volunteers for once, maybe I'll throw in some bonus points for those who volunteer!" yelled out Mr. Daniels, images of her dream in the bathroom flooded back into her brain and it wasn't helping that Nat was toying with her.

The lights in the theater dimmed and all lights and eyes were on the stage, it felt colder than usual, and for a second Maggie could see her breathe and chills ran down her spine. Without a word, Natalie got down on her knees and started to pull down her pants and panties, she tried to reach for the top to hold them up but her arms were stuck to the armrests of the chair, no words could escape her mouth to protest and her legs would not take her brain's commands to shut close. Down her legs and off completely, so quickly and violently that one of her shoes came off with them. She was now at the mercy of Natalie's expert oral skills and talented fingers and she traced her tongue around her clit and explored the depths of her pussy with her fingers.

The whole time focused on her, she never noticed what was going on, on the stage. Johnathan and Cassidy were a usual pair in all assignments, it's how they became a couple and what they were always comfortable doing ever since. If Maggie had been paying attention whatsoever, she would have noticed something was really off. Johnathan's words were a blur to her as he spoke, the only mouth she was focused on, was the one between her legs and keeping her own shut.

"Ay, me" Cassidy spoke out loud, coming onto stage in a pretty sundress.

"She speaks: O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art, as glorious to this night, being o'er my head, as is a winged messenger of heaven," as Johnathan spoke, he took off his shorts as he strolled up to her, "Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes, of mortals that fall back to gaze on him When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds, and sails upon the bosom of the air."

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not," Cassidy began unbuttoning the front of her dress, "be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet." With those words, she let her dress fall to the ground leaving her in just her bra and panties.

"Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?" as he walked up to her, he put his arms around her and kissed her deeply, undoing the clasp of her bra as she did and stepping back to reveal her firm, voluptuous breasts that she did not attempt to cover.

Cassidy dropped down to her knees in front of her partner, "'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.," she began to undo his shorts and let them fall to the ground for him to step out of, "What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot," his boxers followed suit as he stood there, naked in front of the whole class.

The strange part was the whole class was silent, not even Mr. Daniels said anything or even more strangely stopped the whole scene which was completely inappropriate and this wasn't even the beginning.

With eyes directly on his cock, hand reaching for it and grasping its thickness and stroking it as she continued, "Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part, belonging to a man. O, be some other name!" she took it deep into her mouth, not seeming like it was the first time she had done so since she did it with such ease.

The room's silence was only filled with the sounds of her mouth slurping on Johnathan's hard cock and if anyone had been listening closely, the muffled moans Maggie was making as Natalie continued to pleasure her poor pussy.

Cassidy pulled back, gasping for air, yelling out, "What's in a name? that which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet," licking the tip accentuating the word sweet.

With a hand, he stood her up from her knees and sat her on a chair on the stage. Now he got down on his knees in front of her, slowly removing her panties, back faced towards the audience tossing her panties to the side. Legs draped over his shoulders, he leaned in and although the audience couldn't see what he was doing, knew rather easily when moans started to escape Cassidy's lips.

Her hands framed the back of his head as she spoke, trying to do her best to get the words out, "Mmmm, so Romeo would, mmmph, were he not Romeo call'd, oh god, retain that dear perfection which he owes," the look of pleasure unmistakable on her face, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure, "with, without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, and, and, and for that name which is no part of thee, take all myself!"

With a new dominance and roughness, he took by her arm and draped her over the sides of the chair, his hard cock pointing at her behind as the audience was treated to a full side view now. With a hand on her back and his other guiding his cock, he rubbed the tip against her lips and gently began to press forward into her.

"I take thee," his slow penetration turning into a hard encompassing thrust, "at thy word, call me but love, and I'll be new baptized," he spoke as he fucked her, harder and deeper with each word, "henceforth I never will be Romeo."

Her moans began to fill the theater so loud that not even Maggie could ignore them any longer, and as she looked up to see the scene that unfolded before her, she couldn't help but react, "What the fuck?"

Natalie took a second to look up over the chairs to see what she was looking at and with an indifferent tone, "oh, I love Romeo and Juliet," and went back to eating out her friend's pussy.

Johnathan was brutally fucking her on stage and by some strength of will she managed to say her line, "What man art thou that thus bescreen'd in night," and if by some magic she turned to look into the audience, her eyes met with Maggies, "so stumblest on my counsel?"

Their eyes were locked onto one another, a silent word that traveled between the two that they both were on the verge of orgasm. Mere seconds away from screams of ecstasy filling the theater and Maggie was the only one thinking, why was this so normal?

"Ok, that's good, next volunteers," Mr. Daniels called out, the two leaving the stage and going back to their seats without even the attempt of getting dressed.

From out of nowhere Natalie raised her hand and yelled out, "we'll be next!"

Natalie grabbed Maggie's hand, pulling her to the stage, without even putting her pants and panties back on, stumbling awkwardly with only one shoe as well, her juices still glistening on her friend's face.

"We'll be doing the final scene from Casablanca, I'll be Ilsa and Maggie will be playing Rick."

Maggie stood up there, self-conscious and confused, she was practically naked, it was like she was the only one that didn't get the memo that being naked was ok, everyone else didn't seem to have a problem that two of their fellow classmates had just been fucking in front of them and yet she felt so embarrassed being bottomless, even more, so that she only had one shoe on.

The room was completely quiet and Maggie was standing there on the stage like a deer in the headlights, not sure of when to start or what to do next until Natalie shot her a look as if she was saying, ok say your line now.

"Oh um, because you're getting on that plane," she blushed, not because of her state of dress but because just doing this stuff was just embarrassing, half-naked or not.

"I don't understand. What about you?"

"I'm staying here with him," as she pointed indifferently to a place behind the curtain, "'til the plane gets safely away."

"No, Richard. No. What has happened to you? Last night..." last night Maggie thought to herself, images of her and Natalie in the dressing room flooded her mind and she felt herself dripping and starting to get flushed even after all the torture she had just put her through.

She felt hands on her hips, slowly making their way down her sides and under the front of her hoodie, lips nibbling on her ear causing a moan to escape her lips, but she needed to find the strength to continue, only if she could finish she thought, the ghosts would finish the game, "Last night, we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us, mmmm," fingers found her clit and started gently rubbing it.

She had no idea who was behind her and couldn't bring herself to look behind her to identify her molester, but their hands were large and strong and as one rubbed her clit, the other made its way over her hoodie and started groping her breasts over her clothes.

"Well, I've done a lot of it since then, and, um, mmmm, um, it all adds up to one thing. You're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong," the fact that she was so close before coming on stage wasn't helping, her breathing was shallow, her eyes glazed over from the pleasure, and she wasn't sure how much more of it she could take.

"But Richard, no, I've..." Natalie stepped forward, stepped closer, her hands on Maggie's cheeks, caressing them and keeping their eyes locked on one another.

Hands from behind lifted the hoodie, button-down shirt, and shirt up and off of Maggie leaving her there just in her bra, socks, and a single shoe, "Now, you've got to listen to me," her eyes squeezed shut as the clasp was undone and she felt her bra go slack.

It was one thing in her previous class to just suddenly being naked, but no one really noticed or cared, this felt far different as she was being undressed in front of all of her classmates, but a mysterious man from behind her. Some part of her wasn't ok with this though and although she knew this was the game, she clasped her hands over the cups of her bra to still keep something of her covered. Each strap brought down her arms and with a sudden pull, the garment was pulled away like sand through her fingers.

"Do you have any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here?" her hands felt like weights and dropped to her sides, while Natalie's fingers found their way between her legs and spread her lips while teasing her clit, "nnnnine chances out of tennnn, we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louis?!?!"

The figure behind her spoke "I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist," and whoever it was, was starting to rub the tip of his cock between her wet lips.

As Maggie began to feel the pressure of the stranger's cock begin to press into her, Natalie whispered into her ear while grasping her clit between her thumb and pointer finger, "you're saying this only to make me go."

Maggie took a moment to turn her head to face the audience, seeing all of her fellow students quietly and attentively watching her, she wasn't thinking they were paying attention to her acting, they were paying attention to her nudity, to the fact that she was about to get fucked and something inside her hit the brakes.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" The pressure suddenly stopped, time came to a halt, and she stared into her friend's unblinking eyes.

Raising herself and pulling away from her play partners, she stumbled forward, naked onto the stage. She was completely confused looking around, time itself had stopped, except for her, until a voice came from above.

"Um, god?" Maggie answered, not knowing what the voice said.

"You wish kid, we're the ghosts that are haunting you, didn't you realize that by now?"

"I was being sarcastic dumbass!"

"Hey, watch the tone, we have all the control as you can see, and our fun has been just that, we could have made this a whole lot more humiliating and embarrassing if we wanted."

With a quick flash of light, time started again, everyone was staring at her and laughing at her naked body, Natalie looked at her completely shocked, "Maggie, why the fuck are you naked?!?!"

She looked to see Mr. Daniels running up the stage stairs towards her, making her flinch as his arm raised up just as he was about to grab her, and time suddenly stalled once again.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I get it, I just don't want this."

"So, prove it, how about a little wager."

"A wager?"

"Yeah, don't you kids have wagers, a bet, a task, a challenge, if you complete it, we'll leave you alone and you'll never see us ever again."

"Fine, whatever it takes to get rid of you dead perves, I'll do it," Maggie could feel her annoyance start to grow along with a sense of fear, not sure what they were planning.

"If you can get through your class assignment with your friend without a mistake or stopping, we'll go, if not, tomorrow on Halloween, you'll be our little play toy."

Maggie's mouth went dry, she was having a hard time swallowing, but at the same time knew she had no other choice. They held all of the cards and all she could do was play their little game.

"Fine," and without another word, Maggie was standing on stage once again, fully dressed.

"Maggie, are you ok, you kind of blanked out there for a second, don't worry we got this," Nat put a hand on her shoulder, a friendly touch rather than the sexual one she grew accustomed to the last 24 hours.

"Is everything ok girls? Please start, we have many other groups to get through today," Mr. Daniels sounded a little perturbed from the side of the stage.

"Yes sir, just setting the scene!" Nat yelled out.

"We'll be doing the final scene from Casablanca, I'll be Ilsa and Maggie will be playing Rick," a sense of deja vu overtook Maggie.

Maggie stood up, she was going to do this perfectly, she rehearsed it over a dozen times with Natalie and watched the movie so many times she could recite the whole movie by heart.

"Because you're getting on that, mmph" the feeling was strange, every word reverberated through her sending waves of pleasure through her body, it was like what happened in English with Caiti but not as intense, and just as she stopped talking the pleasure slowly drained from her body and she stood there, blushing and embarrassed hoping that no one had heard her moan.

"Again, everything ok girls?"

"Yes, Mr. Daniels, I just had a tickle in my throat and..."

"Fine, fine, one more chance, no stopping, mistakes or not, just finish your skit so we can move on to the next group."

"Because you're getting on that, plane," Maggie clenched her fist tightly, every fiber of her being was trying to mask any of the stimulation she was feeling as she talked, and she worried with more lines that she was about to orgasm in front of her whole class.

"I don't understand. What about you?" Natalie drew closer, her eyes locked on Maggie's and she prayed that her friend couldn't tell what was going on in her mind or her body.

"I'm staying here with him," as she pointed indifferently to a place behind the curtain, her hand shaking, each word stimulating pleasure in her body and building her orgasm, "'til the plane gets safely away."

She gasped for breath after she finished, so hell-bent on getting every word out and the struggle she was trying to damn up inside of her, each line was getting harder and harder to say.

"No, Richard. No. What has happened to you? Last night..."

"Last night, we said a great many things. You said I was to do the thinking for both of us," as the words came out, she knew the lines were getting longer and she feared she wouldn't be able to stop the oncoming orgasm from hitting her, "Well, I've done a lot of it since then and, um, mmmm, um, it all adds up to one thing. You're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong," as she said the last words, she swore she was about to cum, but her orgasm hit a wall, and no matter how intense it was starting to feel, the orgasm just wouldn't come and as her line ended, the pleasure once again slipped away.

"But Richard, no, I've..." got no lines, and are making me do all of this torturous talking, Maggie thought to herself.

"Now, you've got to listen to me," she held on to Natalie's hands, already feeling her orgasm building once again, part of her dreading it, part of her desperately wanting it, "do you have any idea what you've have to look forward to if you stayed here?" her body felt like it was on fire as she spoke, her non-existent orgasm, an itch that was driving her insane that she couldn't scratch, the only hope she had was the few seconds between lines to allow her to calm down once again.

She took a deep breath, looking intently into Natalie's eyes, "nine chances out of ten, we'd both wind up in a cumcen, concentration camp. Isn't that true, Louis?" she heard giggles from the audience and felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

Natalie leaned her hand to the side and covered her mouth, imitating a man's voice, yelled out, "I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist," which caused more laughter to come from the audience and the moment of non-orgasmic relief that Maggie was looking forward to, didn't come, like the teasing orgasm she now craved.

The pleasure in her body didn't die down like before, instead, it stayed pretty ramped up, exactly where it was when she finished her last line.

"You're saying this only to make me go," Nat looked deep into her eyes, but as her words said one thing, her eyes were almost asking if she was ok.

It was taking all of her will not to drop down to her knees, the pleasure was overwhelming that she was having a hard time focusing on anything else, "I'm saying it because it's true," she felt her knees start to buckle, "please stop," her words now to the ghosts rather than to her audience.

"Hey, you ok, you look super red right now," Nat whispered.

"Just say the word, you know what to do," they spoke in her head.

"Fine! You Win! You Win!" she nearly fell over, grabbing onto Natalie, her fingers dug into her shoulders as the orgasm exploded inside of her like a small bomb between her legs.

The whole theater went silent, and when she thought she couldn't take anymore, a sudden thrust from behind and she felt her pussy full from a completely unexpected cock and she looked down to find herself completely naked once again. Looking back all she saw was a naked muscular body humping her unmercifully then forward once again, her friend Natalie was replaced with a cock staring right at her, inches away from her mouth. The tip dragged along her lips leaving a string of liquid connecting them to the long thick cock that penetrated her mouth the moment the opportunity presented itself with a lust-filled moan.

She was violently rocked back and forth, her pleasure building, her throat tight around the invading cock, slowly becoming dizzy from the lack of air and the sudden situation she was in, it was getting hard for her to tell up from down, and as hands grabbed her by the arms, legs, and hips, she hardly realized that she was flipped over, sat on someone's lap and in one instance was impaled on another cock facing everyone in the audience. The pleasure she felt was undeniable but so was the humiliation she felt being so openly exposed in such a way she never dreamed of and she did the only thing she could think of.

"Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor," if anything she had to finish the assignment, breathing heavily, lust in her eyes as she was being fucked in full view to all that were watching, "you're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it," her legs were lifted in the air and spread to further expose what he was doing to her and with every bit of energy she could muster spoke, "maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life."

"What about us?" she heard in the background, from where she couldn't tell, she was too distracted as she was lifted off of the cock inside of her and it was placed into her ass instead.

With each word she could feel the cock in her ass, twitching, throbbing as she knew it was about to cum inside of her, "We'll always have Paris, God! We didn't have - we'd - we'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night."

1...345678