Maggie's Wedding Gangbang

Story Info
A bridesmaid is the center of attention for the groomsmen.
3.1k words
4.26
46.3k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
24 Followers

What a fantastic day it's been so far Maggie thought to herself. She slid on her tight blue bridesmaids dress again as she got ready for the reception. The outfit hugged her body tight, showing off her curves and full cleavage. She was a thick little 5'2 Asian woman and loved how this dress accentuated her body. The morning had been pretty hectic for the wedding and she was looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the night. Little did she know she would be treated to a very busy and intense evening...

Maggie and her husband John arrive at the reception and almost everyone else is already there. As they make their way to the bar, they are greeted by all their friends and acquantainces. Maggie had noticed throughout the day the stares that she had been getting from the groomsmen, almost as if they were undressing her with their eyes. She wondered if it was just her imagination but slowly it became clear they had some very naughty plans for her.

Elliot, one of the groomsman brings over a round of drinks. Maggie felt hers was too strong although she didn't say anything. She was feeling a bit stressed because of all her duties, maybe this would help me loosen up a bit.

After some time socializing, they are told the photographer wants all members of the wedding party outside for pictures. Everyone sips on their drinks while pictures are taken of the bride and groom and their families. Finally the photographer wants just the wedding party in a few shots. Elliot ends up beside Maggie. Everyone is in close proximity and he takes advantage of that and leans a little too much into her. Automatically she slightly jumps. Encouraged by this, Elliot gets bolder and starts to feel Maggie's ass through her dress as the pictures are being taken. He can feel his cock hardening inside his pants, just dying to be rubbed up against her ass cheeks. She can feel him slowly push up harder against her, she felt shocked but somewhat turned on. When the photographer is finished with them they all walk away and Maggie and Elliot act as if nothing took place.

Back inside, they all take their seats on the podium. As the food comes out, Elliot takes this opportunity to have a little chat with Maggie.

"So how long are we gonna play this game?" he asks smugly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh comon... don't act like you didn't like what just happened..."

"I don't know what you're talking about, you must be drunk." she tells him.

"Maggie, you've been teasing me and the boys all day long, I don't think you realize how horny you've made us."

That's when she realized it wasn't just in her head. These groomsmen WERE fantasizing about her all day. What was she to do now? Play along with them and see where things go? Tell her husband? Leave the reception? She was so confused.

"If you want to really have some fun, we have arranged to have the party bus outside all to ourselves... we can meet you there later tonight when the dancing starts." he tells her.

"Elliot, whatever you have planned I don't want to know about it, lets just enjoy tonight."

"Okay... if you change your mind you know where we'll be."

With that, he returns to his seat and she can see him talk to Arthur and Todd the other groomsmen. They were all laughing and smirking at her. She took a big sip of her drink and sat there taking all of this in.

As the night progressed, Maggie started getting more tipsy and was feeling the drinks. The dance floor was about to open and she was beginning to get aroused and more curious about the party bus. Her husband was enjoying the evening at his table with his friends, maybe she could just slip out the side exit and meet up with the boys for a bit?

The music started to play hard, and she realized the groomsmen were no where to be found. Everyone hit the dance floor and the building was very loud. She looked around, took one last gulp of her drink and made her way to the side exit. She realized the complications of what she was about to do, but she didn't care. The alchohol just took over and she was feeling horny herself. "What's the worst that could happen?" she said to herself.

As she opened up the side exit, she made her way down the alley to the parking lot out back.

"I knew you'd come looking for us." said a voice in the dark.

It was Elliot, beside him were Arthur and Todd.

"We thought we'd wait for you here to escort you to the bus, and maybe have a little fun before we go inside".

"What kind of fun were you thinking?" asked Maggie playfully.

"Oh I think you know..." Arthur chimed in.

"Yeah you got us all worked up, we need some relief!" Todd yelled.

"First, let's see what you got under that dress you sexy bitch." Elliot said as he reached around her and started to undo the zipper behind her back. She made a feeble attempt to stop him but she knew she wanted it too. He got just enough of the zipper down to let her breasts pop free. The men surrounded and moved her to a close by dumpster out of sight. They all started groping her breasts and exposed nipples.

"Damn, look at these tits!"

"Be great for a tit fuck!"

Arthur and Todd began sucking on her nipples, while Elliot moved behind Maggie.

"What have we got underneath here?" he asked. He peeled up her tight dress exposing her ass in a g-string. "Mmm mmm mmm..." he commented as he gave her a nice slap on her bare ass. "I knew this thing was nice when I was grabbing it earlier! It's even better in the flesh!" He reached in between her legs, slid the g-string to the side and slowly slid two fingers into her pussy. She was soaking wet and moaning out loud. Maggie was in heat right now, she had never been felt up by so many men at once before. It was a different feeling... she was getting so horny that she wanted to take on all these guys at once and see if she could handle it.

"Let's get her to the bus, I can't wait anymore!" said Todd.

"Yeah it's too risky here, I wanna enjoy this." said Arthur.

"What do you say Maggie? Shall we move the fun to the bus?" asked Elliot.

"Okay... lets do it boys." Maggie said with a devilish look in her eyes.

She quickly adjusted her dress and covered up as the four of them made their way to the party bus. It was a nice big vehicle with plenty of seating and dark tinted windows, perfect for the fun the groomsmen had planned. As they entered the bus, they asked her to have a seat as they undressed for her.

"Since we got a preview of what you've got to offer, we're gonna show you what you'll be dealing with tonight" Elliot told her.

The men took off their suits and stripped down to their boxers. Slowly all three of them pulled out their already rock hard cocks. Todd had an average cock about 6 inches, but Elliot and Arthur were packing thick 7 inchers. Maggie stared in disbelief at the three dicks infront of her, she really was about to be gangbanged good tonight.

"Now, where were we. Let's finally get that dress off of you." The three groomsmen excitedly pulled her dress over her head, leaving her standing in the bus with her tits out and wearing only her g-string and pumps. "You can keep those on for now, come over her and get these cocks in your mouth." commanded Elliot.

Maggie kneeled down in front of them and took Elliot's cock in her mouth, while grabbing Arthur's and Todd's with her hands. She sucked hard on his big cock, admiring it's thickness. "Uhhh yeah... suck that dick baby" he moaned. She was bobbing her head up and down, trying to get it deep into her throat. "Mmm damn this bitch knows how to suck!"

She took turns rotating between the three, jerking and sucking them while they played with her tits. "Get my cock really wet, I wanna fuck your tits" Todd demanded. She lubed him up, pressed her tits together and let him slide in between. "Mmmmm fuck yes... these things were made for fucking!" he screamed excitedly. "Move over man let me have a turn!" insisted Arthur. His was quite thicker so Maggie had to get his cock really wet and sloppy in order for it to slide smoothly. These guys were really enjoying her services she thought to herself.

Just as they were getting into it, the front door on the bus opened and in came John and his friends Randy and Roger. Her husband walked in on the sight of his wife, on her knees in front of three men pleasuring their cocks. "What the fuck is going on here!?" John screamed.

"Oh babe! I can explain... things... got a bit out of control." Maggie said. "No shit!... you seem to be a busy girl. Are you enjoying yourself?" Her husband was mad, but at the same time he couldn't deny how good she looked almost naked on the floor sucking on those cocks. "Uhhh... maybe?" She said innocently. "How did you even find us?" "Randy and Roger told me they saw you exit from the side door and meet up with these guys, did you think you were going to get away with this?" he asked. "I'm sorry babe... I don't know what got into me." "If you want to be slut, I'll let you enjoy yourself tonight, but you better put on a good show for me." he said as he sat down on the bench seat.

"Are you really going to let me fuck these guys?" she asked surprisingly. "Seems like you've already started, might as well finish right?" he told her with a smirk.

If her husband was okay with it, there was nothing holding her back now. She could finally let loose and not hold back. Looking over at Randy and Roger, she could see they were each trying to hide their boners in their suit pants. "Why don't you boys come over here and let me take care of you too?" she asked hungrily.

"Hey is that okay with you? She looks so fucking delicious..." Randy and Roger asked John. "If she's willing, go for it." he replied.

With that, they moved over to her and formed a circle around her with the groomsmen. They took off their clothes and pulled out their cocks, Maggie's eyes opened wide. Randy was a bit longer than the rest at 7.5 inches, but Roger was really packing some meat. He was a bit over 8 inches and pop can thick. "Damn, those are some big dicks..." she exclaimed. "Let's see how well you can take them, get back to sucking!" Elliot commands.

With that Maggie now had five cocks in her face waiting to be serviced. They ripped her g-string and pumps off, now she was fully naked on the floor in front of all these men and her husband. Maggie got to work and started sucking and stroking all of them, there were hands everywhere groping her tits, ass and pussy.

She focused her attention on Randy and Roger. "Damn, this bitch can really suck!" commented Randy as she bobbed her head up and down on his long shaft. "Let's see you try and get it all in..." he challenged her. Maggie shoved it as deep as she could go, almost 6 full inches down her throat. "Mmmmmm..." he groaned out. "Try me now!" commanded Roger. His was definitely the biggest challenge here. "I don't know if I can get all THAT down." she complained. "Just try baby, it won't hurt." She wrapped both her hands around his thick shaft and slowly lowered her lips around his cock head. It was by far the biggest cock she's ever had. Slowly she went inch by inch down on it, managing to get about 5 inches down before her gag reflex kicked in. "Ahhhhh yeah that feels good, not bad. You're pretty good at this!" he commented as she continued to suck.

Elliot and the others were now eyeing her pussy, ready to have a go at it. "Let's get her on all fours, I want some of that Asian pussy bad." He had Randy and Roger sit down on the bench seat and Maggie get on all fours on the ground. "Play with those cocks while I give you a good fucking." He kneeled down behind her and lined up his dick with her pussy. He slowly spread her lips and slid deep inside. "Uhhhhh yesss" Maggie moaned as he stretched her open. "Damn it's tight in here boys..." Elliot groaned. He picked up the pace and was now giving her a good pounding. "Mmmmmm yes fuck me hard... harder.. harder!" she screamed.

John was enjoying the sight of his wife getting manhandled by all these guys, he pulled out his cock and was slowly stroking it while watching. She was having trouble focusing on the dicks in front of her because of the ramming she was taking from behind. Arthur and Todd stood behind Elliot waiting for their turn, while Randy joined the line up. "Comon' man stop hogging her, let us get a turn!" yelled Todd. "Alright, alright hold on I'm almost done!" Elliot replied. He continued to pump her deep and hard, until he was ready to bust. "Uhhhhh almost there... yeah... ughhhhh!" he screamed as he pulled out and cummed all over her big ass. "Mmmmm fuck yes... that's some good pussy baby!" he commented as he was slapping her cum covered ass with his cock.

Maggie barely had time to recover as Todd took his place slid right in her soaking wet cunt. "Damnnn, you weren't kidding! This thing is tight..." he remarked. He wasn't as big as Elliot so Maggie could focus a bit more of Roger's huge dick in front of her face. She was stroking it with both hands amazed by just how thick it was. Todd was humping her as hard as he could, making sure to get balls deep inside. The other men were all just stroking themselves, waiting patiently for their turn to get inside. "Oh shit... I'm not gonna last much longer... uhhhhh" Todd yelled as he pulled out and added his cum onto her ass. "Fuck yes... god that felt good!" he screamed.

Next up was Arthur, he wanted Maggie in missionary on the seat. She took a break from sucking Roger and layed down next to him on the bench. She spread her legs wide and guided Arthur's cock into her. "Mmm yeah... this is some good Asian pussy" he said. Randy and Roger knelt down beside her head so she could suck and jerk them while getting fucked.

Arthur started off slow but then quickened the pace, jackhammering her deep. "Uhhhhh yes fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Maggie screamed as he gave her his full 7 inches. It was hard for her to moan while her mouth was getting stuffed by two big cocks, but she was in heaven. She loved being used by these men and having her husband watch. "I'm gonna cum baby... uhhhhh" moaned Arthur as he pulled out and cummed all over tits and stomache. He had a big load that left her body drenched.

Roger hovered over Maggie as he prepared to take his turn with her. "Let's see if you can fit this thing in you baby..." said Roger excitedly. "Is this the biggest cock you've had?" he asked. "Mmhmm... never had something that huge..." Maggie replied anxiously. With that, he slowly slid all thick 8 inches into her tight pussy, stretching her out like none of the other men did. "Oh my goddddd! she screamed. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. As she got used to the sensation, she started to really enjoy it. She was soaking wet making it easier for Roger to slide in and out, pounding away with no remorse with her big tits bouncing around for everyones enjoyment.

He grabbed hold of her body and picked her up, lifting her into the air as she wrapped her legs around him. They were now putting on a show, Roger was manhandling Maggie as he pumped away deep and hard while holding onto handfuls of her juicy ass. "Uhhhhh fuck this feel so good!" she screamed. "Ughhh yesss Maggie your pussy feels so tight ughhh!" Roger exclaimed. After a few more minutes of rough humping, he couldn't take it anymore and unloaded into her warm pussy. "Mmmmm yesssss baby cum inside me... uhhhhh" she moaned. He put her down as he slid his limp cock out, she just had Randy and her husband to attend to now.

"Are you enjoying the show hun?" she asked John. "Oh yeah baby, you sure look like you are enjoying yourself. Now for the finale, I want you to fuck Randy and me together. I'm gonna fuck that ass of yours. " he demanded. Maggie had never done double penetration before, another first for her. This was the night she would explore all her sexual desires, no one was going to stop her.

She moved over to Randy who was sitting down waiting for her to hop on top. She lowered herself onto his ready cock and he slid right in easily. Her husband took position behind her and slowly slid into her ass after some easing into it. "Uhhhhh!!!" she moaned as the two men entered her. The feeling of being stuffed so tight was amazing to Maggie. She didn't think she could feel even more full after Roger's cock, but this was something else. Having both holes stuffed at once and two men ramming into her wasn't something she ever imagined she would be feeling. "You like that baby? You like having our cocks fuck you hard?" John asked. "Ughhhhh yes baby keep fucking me like that!" Maggie screamed excitedly. Both men fucked her hard and rough for what seemed like an eternity, Randy came first inside her pussy with John shooting his load deep into her ass shortly after. "Mmmmm god what a feeling..." she moaned as both cocks pulled out of her. She lay there naked on the bench in the bus in pure pleasure. "What a night! Let's try to make this happen again sometime..." she said to her husband with a sexy smirk.

Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
24 Followers