Magic Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam moves in on Doug's wife in a big way.
2.9k words
3.97
42.1k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came back to me, slowly, in chunks. The office, the hypnotic power of his cock, his commands and suggestions that I forgot about as soon as his cock disappeared. Sucking his majestic tool, and cumming in my pants without touching myself at the exquisite pleasure of pleasing ... Him. The mighty Samson.

"Doug, you're going to sit in that easy chair nice and quietly, and just watch. And you, sweetheart ... crawl over to me and show me how a mindless cockslave sucks dick."

She crawled to him hungrily and took his shaft in one hand, stroking it, pulling back the foreskin, giving it a lick, swirling her tongue expertly around the head and down its length. She moaned theatrically, pinching her nipples as she sucked as much as she could into her mouth, slobbering on it and pumping it with her hands, as he kept murmuring instructions and encouragement to her.

I was so proud of my wife! She was giving the performance of a porn star on that incredible cock belonging to our incredible friend. What a gift he was giving to us, unworthy as we were, and my wife was making the most of it, showing him what an unstoppable, insatiable slut she could be!

"Oh yeah, doll, that's amazing ..." he panted, as she looked up at him, her head bobbing, her hands stroking. There was a fire in her eyes. She knew the power she had, she knew how badly she needed him to cum. I knew it, too. I could remember - but I had been more passive. My wife, bless her, was being a complete whore and bringing all her skills to bear!

"Doug, you ... love this ... Get your dick out, you're getting so aroused watching your wife blow me."

It was true! I was painfully erect all of a sudden. I quickly stripped off my pants.

"Jerk it buddy, uunghh ... jerk yourself at how hot that is, but don't cum. Aah, fuck ... You don't get to cum until I tell you. Lookit that slutty wife of yours, don't you love it?"

I did love it, god, she was beautiful. What a hot slut she was for Sam's amazing, majestic cock! I fisted my dick - which had always seemed big enough until now - while I watched that hypnotic cock rubbing on her face, covered in her drool. I was a little jealous, because I craved that cock in my own mouth, but fuck, Sam was right, it was so amazing to watch my wife deep throat his incredible schlong.

"Hold up," he panted finally, pushing her back. "Stand up. Strip. I wanna look at my property."

She giggled and jumped up, dropping her dress and bra and underwear in record time, her eyes darting eagerly back and forth between his eyes and his cock. He finished undressing, too, and stood nude before her - before us - as she twirled about in nothing but her heels. His cock jutted out from his lean, hard body, pointing right at her, and it was all I could do to tear my eyes away from it to watch my wife spin. God, she was so pretty, and so happy to be of use to our friend Samson!

Sam let out a low whistle. "God damn, you are amazing. Even hotter than I suspected at the Christmas party. Bring those tits over here." He fondled her breasts, and her hips, squeezing her ass, as he kissed her deeply, passionately, and I stroked my dick harder than ever watching them.

"OK, lie down on the couch," he murmured to her. "I need to get inside you. I can't wait any longer."

He looked over at me with a smirk as she kicked off her heels, then lay back, spreading her legs, touching herself all over as she looked up at him rapturously. "What do you think, Doug?" he said. "You ready to watch me wreck your wife's pussy?"

"Oh yes sir," I said fervently as he knelt before her. "Thank you for this gift. I love watching her get fucked. Go ahead, ruin her cunt for other men, turn her inside out, she deserves it."

He chuckled, and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her drooling slit. "Now this is gonna hurt a bit, babe," he rumbled. "But it's gonna be worth it."

She nodded, and he pressed into her, an inch, then two. He took his time, short slow strokes turning into longer ones, each time stabbing a little farther into her, stretching her out, filling her completely, intensely. I watched as her pussy swelled, grew to accommodate him, watched as his dusky, throbbing cock filled her, dominated her. My wife's tight wet cunt squeezed and milked his thickness as she moaned and howled out her pleasure. The tears were streaming down her cheeks as she sobbed, laughing and crying as she took his girth deeper and deeper. Once, she looked over at me, her eyes streaming, and reached out a hand. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I said, taking her hand. "How are you doing?"

"It hurts ..." she whimpered. "But it hurts *so good* ..."

He pressed into her a little farther, and stopped, holding himself there, letting her adjust. He was completely inside her, somehow. I couldn't see his cock at all.

I blinked.

Wait ... why was I letting this happen? What the fuck was I doing, sitting passively while this guy from work fucked my wife?

"Hey ..." I started to say, angrily, but Sam, watching me, pulled out, inch by glorious inch, revealing his slick, shining length, and the throbbing, dripping knob, covered in my wife's juices.

"Doug," he said gently. "Remember that when you can't see it ... it's still there, in your mind. You can always see it, can't you? If you really try. Picture it in your head. Think of it in your mouth. Even as it disappears into your wife's hot cunt, it's still controlling your mind. Isn't it?"

I nodded, pacified. I leaned back in my chair, stroking my dick again.

"Marilyn," he said. "You ready to get pounded?"

He slammed into her again and again, as she screamed and cried and clawed his back. She seemed to orgasm several times as he ravaged her, grunting like a wild animal. Her gorgeous breasts bounced as her toes, high in the air, curled and swayed. She would never be the same, I knew that. I loved it.

I came all over myself. Kept stroking. Hardened, came again. Kept stroking. Scooped up my cum, and tasted it, imagining it was his.

Finally, he pulled out, all the way out, gave two pumps to that baseball bat, then choked up on the head as it exploded all over her bare skin. He soaked her full breasts and tight belly with jet after jet of cum, then moved to coat her face and hair, as he kept cumming and cumming. I came again, and finally relaxed, spent. My wife closed her mouth around his fat cock head and sucked the last of his cum out, as a thick glob rolled down her cheek.

"Damn, that's good stuff. I knew you'd be worth it," he said, as he bent over to kiss her mouth. "All right, Doug. Here's the deal."

He stood naked before me, his cock softer, but still an impressive length, dangling and swaying between his thighs.

"She's mine now."

It took a moment to penetrate, so hypnotized as I was by the swaying, shiny cock. "... What?"

"I'm gonna take her. She's too good to give up."

I looked over at my wife. Her eyes were glazed. She was panting, and sort of looking toward Samson, but mostly focused on nothing as she idly stroked her clit. She wasn't really in there right now.

"See, Doug, I know you like to pretend she's your wife sometimes ... to, you know, fantasize ... and I guess that's okay, but it's kinda creepy, you know?" He stepped closer, and his penis filled my vision. "I mean, you do you. But at the end of the day, you gotta remember reality. It's a fun fantasy, but ... it's not true."

I whimpered a little. Licked my lips. That didn't feel quite right, but I couldn't quite refute it, either, in my mind.

"Frankly, Marilyn and I love it when you watch us. It's pretty kinky. What can I say, we're twisted like that," he said. "And you love it so much, and that's hot. You love watching me fuck my wife, and you love sucking her juices off my cock afterward. You love getting me hard again so I can do it again."

"Your ... your wife?"

"In fact, why don't you go ahead and give it a lick right now. I know you want to."

I did. I grasped his slick length with one hand, and brought it to my lips, sucking the head into my mouth. It tasted heavenly, and I closed my eyes and shuddered for a moment.

"Thaaaat's ... a good boy."

Marilyn moaned. I looked over and saw her watching us, still touching herself as she watched me sucking her lover's ... her husband's? ... cock.

"Be right with you angel," he murmured. "Keep stroking, keep enjoying this ... Why don't you pinch those nipples ..."

She did.

He was thickening in my mouth, in my hand. Either I was doing a real good job, or his control over me was very arousing. Or maybe both.

"See, Dougy, we do love letting you participate, but you gotta remember, it's pretty wrong of you to want to watch your own sister get fucked. No matter how much you worship your brother-in-law's cock."

The head fell out of my mouth, as I looked up at him. "My ... my sister??"

"That is pretty twisted of you, isn't it?" he persisted.

I looked over at the woman panting on the couch. "... Are you sure?"

"Oh, I'm absolutely sure," he chuckled. "We've been doing this for a while, but lately, you ... you seem to be forgetting exactly who we are. What this relationship is. Did you forget your own sister?"

He went to her, telling her to get up, he wasn't done with her yet. I struggled to process this. Was that true? Did I really like watching my sister get fucked? Exactly how long had we been doing this? I couldn't quite remember.

She stood on wobbling legs, and he instructed her to bend over, putting her hands on the arms of my chair. Her face was inches from mine as he slowly penetrated her from behind. I watched her eyes widen, and then roll back, as he filled her, then, with strong hands gripping her hips, began to slide in and out.

"Marilyn," he said. "You and I love fucking in front of Doug. We love sharing our sex games with him. Isn't that right?"

"Uh huh ..."

Her eyes refocused on me, even as her face bounced as she was repeatedly slammed from behind.

"But he's not your husband. I am."

She blinked. I watched the doubt creep in.

"You love having me as your husband. I take such good care of you. Buy you pretty things. Fuck you senseless."

She smiled a little, remembering that. Seeming to recall how much she liked being married to Sam.

"Doug sometimes likes to fantasize that he's married to you, but he's not. It's kinda gross that he fantasizes about that, really," he continued, still thrusting into her.

She was studying my face now, her expression wary. "Who ..." she began, as he jolted her body again, and she gasped. "Who is he?"

"He's your brother."

Her face changed, several times in several seconds. Disbelief, struggle, understanding, revulsion, softening to pity, then a condescending arrogance.

"You like this, bro?" she hissed at last, with a sneer. "Like watching your sister's tits sway as she gets fucked?"

I took my cock in hand again, and began to stroke it, sinking back. I nodded, meekly, my eyes wide.

"You're such a filthy little perv."

She wasn't cruel about it. Like she sometimes is. Understanding. But taunting, just the same.

"Of course," Sam grunted from behind her, "you're the only woman he's interested in watching. Cuz mostly he's into dicks."

A pause while her face seemed to process this new information, then she smirked, her eyes shining. "Oh that's right! My brother, the little faggot ... You wish you had this dick for yourself, huh?"

"He loves watching us partly because he loves his sister, loves seeing her happy ..." Sam continued relentlessly. "And partly because you're safe. You're his sister. You're the only woman he can know is absolutely never going to want to fuck him." She sneered again at me, then her eyes widened in shock as he swelled inside her, pushing even deeper. Her eyes rolled up into her head.

"And also, because he's sooo in love with your husband's cock." He grinned at me, over her shoulder.

My sore cock was red and chafed, but I couldn't stop stroking. It all felt so good. So wrong, but so right.

"I'm gonna cum inside her in a minute," he said to me, and "Get ready, doll, brace yourself," to her.

He increased his pace. My naked, beautiful wife - sister - swayed and bounced and jolted above me, before me, getting the pounding of her life, her eyes looking at me, then through me, her mouth hanging open, the drool sometimes dripping onto my lap and sometimes flying to my chest or face with the force of his thrusts.

"Doug, when you accept it - when you believe it all ..." Samson commanded, his breath coming in short gasps, "... then you'll be able to cum."

And I thought about it. And I remembered. How I used to sneak around, watching them kiss, watching them touch each other - they never could keep their hands off each other! - plotting to watch them in bed, until they found out and openly allowed me to join them, along with some gentle ridicule from time to time ... how, when we were teenagers, I was fascinated with my sister's body, so different from my own, how I would watch her when she got out of the shower wrapped in a towel, how I struggled to find her sexy, and will myself to get hard, because I knew ... oh, how I knew deep down that the only thing that really aroused me were hard cocks ... how I was able to get aroused by my own sister, but by no other women, and even then, my thoughts would switch to some boy at school at the crucial moment before I could cum all over my hand ... and how I had found nirvana here, at last, with my sister and her husband allowing me to stay with them, and serve them, and be a part of their sex life, so aroused by my sister, and so in love with her husband's big, strong, masculine, mesmerizing cock ...

Sam bellowed, erupting inside Marilyn's tight cunt, and I was startled out of my reverie. She screamed her own endless orgasm as he emptied himself into her, thrust after thrust.

And I came, harder than I remembered ever cumming before. My clothes, already drenched and stained, were covered with more of my semen, as I reveled in the celebration of how wonderful my life was.

Marilyn kissed my sweaty forehead with a naughty smirk, then collapsed on the couch, panting.

Sam grinned at me as he stood, muscular, naked, dripping with sweat, in my living room. Our living room. Their living room.

"Good boy," he said.

I glowed, inwardly, though I wasn't quite sure why.

"OK, I'm going to take my wife upstairs to bed ... Upstairs?" he looked to her questioningly, as if wanting to be reminded where the bedroom was, and she nodded. "Upstairs to bed. It's late, and you know we all have work in the morning." He chuckled to himself.

"But what - what do I ..." I felt lost, all of a sudden.

He understood, after a moment. "You're going to go to sleep on this couch here," he said. "And fall asleep stroking yourself thinking about cocks, and listening to us fuck. Just like you do every night."

I nodded, grateful for the help. I couldn't remember, for a minute there!

He reached out a hand to his wife, and, giggling, she hopped up and took it, her full, firm breasts bobbing. God, my sister was so lovely!

I licked some of my cum from my left hand, then stopped, puzzled, as I looked at the ring on my finger. Something stirred in my head ... That didn't seem right ...?

I turned my hand over, studying the wedding band. *With this ring ...* I could dimly remember the words, my voice ... the moment ...

Suddenly, Sam was standing beside me, his long, limp cock not a foot from my face. "Hey buddy," he said gently.

I looked up - first at it, then up to his face.

"I've told you about wearing my ring," he said, putting out his hand. "It's creepy."

I looked again at the wedding band I was wearing. Then slid it off my finger. "Sorry," I said sheepishly, handing it over.

He nodded, with a smile, putting his ring back on. Then he took his wife's hand and they went up the stairs ... as I grabbed the blanket and pillow from the closet and prepared to lie on the couch, jack off thinking of dicks, and fall asleep.