Magic Dress - Alice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't walk around alone. I had to go in and ask if I could wait in reception. The security man got me a cup of tea, and wanted to talk, but quickly realised that I did not. Eventually I had to ask for the toilet and was directed to the ladies.

Just a small room with a sink and mirror and two cubicles, which smelled nice. That's all. But somehow it was another step.

It was an effort getting the pants off, then I sat down and peed. I felt quite ladylike until I farted, which was not at all fragrant. Some instinct made me look in the handbag where I found a small air freshener spray, which helped. It wasn't too difficult putting my maleness away, as I now thought of it.

As I came out of the cubicle, a nice young woman came in, nodded at me and went to the other cubicle. As I washed my hands and looked at myself, I felt better. I wasn't particularly attractive, but I liked what I saw.

I liked it enough to walk back to the flat.

Having nothing else to do, I washed my shirt, underpants and socks, and hung them over the bath. Then I did the dishes, and made the beds. Without going into their things, I tidied up a bit, and pushed the vacuum round. It was a tiny repayment for their kindness.

Maybe I was just getting used to it. I decided to go out for lunch.

Walking around I found a museum and art gallery, which had a large tiled room as a café. I queued, filled my tray and paid for my lunch like any other woman. That was it. Just like any other woman! I sat and enjoyed my lunch and my surroundings.

Yes, I was enjoying the world! I was looking in a different way, and had lost the burden of obsession with my cock.

And women -- or should I say other women? They were nice things to look at in their clothes and makeup, and the way they acted with each other. I wasn't thinking about them as more or less desirable for sex, but as nice. Two plump pensioners complimented each other, and I smiled to see them. The world just looked better from inside a dress or skirt.

I had never really understood fashion. I still didn't, but now as I walked around, clothes shops were more like treasure houses. So many lovely things to wear! Men's clothes shops were boring.

It was a little triumph to go into the ladies' toilet in a department store. This is where I would go from now on.

Back at the flat, my two friends came home from work, and changed into casual but stylish clothes for an evening in. They didn't go out hunting for cock every day, they were just two nice women, who enjoyed each other's company. They didn't even talk about sex.

I could tell they were in love.

I told them of my day and my decision. I would rent the other flat, and hoped they would help me to learn to be Alice.

That night I spent with Anne. We kissed and cuddled, but by some unspoken agreement ignored each other's cocks.

I woke up in the night to find her crying quietly into the pillow, and asked her what was up.

"It's my stupid cock!" she sobbed. "I could manage if it stayed lovely and soft like yours."

Then she heaved with great sobs.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you unhappy too!"

I realised something.

"I'm not unhappy about mine. It's the best thing that ever happened to me, along with meeting you two! I just wish you could get yours dealt with in some way. You're a lovely girl, and I really want to be like you."

That seemed to mollify her a bit, and eventually we went back to sleep.

The next day I went and signed the contract and paid the first month's rent. As Mr Ellis Bell, I went back to my previous flat, and dealt with that. By the weekend I had moved and was Alice.

On Saturday there was some serious clothes shopping. By which I mean I was taken to shops, and tried things on and bought them. Shoes were really expensive. I was measured and fitted for a bra, by which I mean several. It was just a basic set of outfits, but there was a lot to it. Anne fancied something, and I insisted on paying for it. So then the two of us had to find something for Charlotte!

It was good fun!

That evening we went out for drinks and a bit of dancing. They told me not to be in a hurry for anything more, and I agreed, because I would have been frightened. It was better than when I had been a man trying to score. However, I was introduced to some of their friends of various genders.

At what must have been an appropriate time we walked back to their flats. Anne had a hairy young man called Mike or Mark, an engineering student, while Charlotte had a middle-aged but quite handsome accountant, called Sebastian. They were obviously known, not just casual pick-ups.

I was happy with no-one else, and slept well in my flat.

That was the start of my education.

Over the next weeks I learned the practicalities of female life, until I was confident enough to go out in the town and public transport myself. As I had the time, I did the housework in their flat, and they sometimes called me Cinderellis, but they were far from the ugly sisters in their good taste and kindness.

I also learned how to deal with men in a slightly protected way. Just handjobs. No sucking. And talking and socialising. Just with the people they described as their kinky friends. Some were actually completely straight but open to friendship with all.

Then with men I didn't know, just the casual drink dance and maybe. Mostly maybe, then a handjob if they were nice. I could hardly believe how much satisfaction I got from this.

With some butt plugs, Charlotte trained me to open up my arse until she finally fucked me, which was not at all how I expected.

She made me lay on my side with my knees up, and basically played with my arsehole for a quite a while, just rubbing and licking (which tickled, but was nice). Then she rubbed some lubricating jelly along, and gently pressed as she went across the pucker. Just a little bit more each time, until the tip of her finger was in. I was really excited but she still took it slowly, just going in and out but not deep, which was quite stimulating. Eventually it was the full length of a finger going in and out regularly. I felt a second finger trying to get in.

"Relax and help me," she said. "See if you can pull it in."

Gradually we worked together, till she said I was ready, and added more lube with some kind of nozzle.

She had put on a condom, and this was now pressing on my hole. Gratefully, I invited it in. She worked it as she had done the finger, until I had a cock full length in me!

Honestly, if that was all there was to it, I would have been well satisfied. The feeling of fullness and the knowledge that it was not a piece of rubber, but an actual cock. A stiff lustful cock, right inside!

"You're beautiful," said Charlotte, hugging me so I felt her breasts on my back, and knew what made her so attractive to men. She started moving gently, and something was happening inside me. It was not just the arsehole, pleasant though that was, but something deeply sexual. As she got into her stride, I could feel a little flow, a sort of prolonged soft coming. Not as intense, but much longer than coming.

Better, in fact.

And all the while the satisfaction as the cock was thrusting in me, using me for its own pleasure, not mine. Charlotte was panting and kissing my neck, and holding me tight. To be so enveloped in lust and to feel my own sexuality inside was wonderful. And when she came, with those final hard thrusts and pulsing, my happiness was complete.

"Many women like anal sex," said Anne later. "But a girl with a prostate is truly blessed!"

I was far from ready to invite a man to my room, and Charlotte had men friends to satisfy her in both ways, so I had only experienced being fucked a few times when my life changed again.

12