Magic Dress - Camp Clive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mainly about assessing me, and Cauthorn was quite impressive. My take on what came out is that I've always been trans. I liked female things and fancied men, so everyone, including me, thought I was gay. When it came to sex, I was always the bottom, the receiver, not the giver. Part of my frustration came from not realising what I really wanted, which was to be a girl.

Mum later told me that as a kid I was disappointed that I couldn't choose to be a girl, though I don't remember it. Dad had worried about me becoming a pansy, and was pretty devastated when I did, and came out gay.

The character's name was Betty Arkwright, and it seemed a bit off to have her played by another Arkwright. Chloe Campervan was OK as a joke name, but I'd gone off the joke and didn't want to see it on the list of credits. So I changed my surname to Sammy's and became legally Chloe Jones.

At the beginning Betty was just the barmaid, and they watched for the reaction. No-one spotted that Chloe Jones had been Camp Clive until the episode in which it was revealed she was a man hoping to be a woman, which provided a useful boost to audience figures, and comments in the media by people who 'always knew'.

Betty took hormones as I did, and her progress followed mine. After a couple of years we both got implants and could ditch the falsies, so Betty and me could both display a modest bit of cleavage.

The thing was, she is (thanks to the scriptwriters) such a lovable person. Caring, interested in people, amusing (but in a gentle way, not joking like a stand-up comedian) and just a little bit sexy, in an acceptable fashion.

Being trans was only incidental and very occasionally alluded to, often based on my experience. There was a positive response from organisations dealing with people like me, especially as they appreciated a realistic timescale.

I really tried to live up to her in my real life as far as I could. In a sense I had to, because I was now recognised and asked for autographs. My hairstyle was her hairstyle and changed when she did, all according to the script and the advice of the lovely makeup department. People kindly said I was even better in real life. There were occasional articles about me in the media.

I actually got into panto again as the Fairy Godmother rather than the Wicked Stepmother in Cinderella, being advertised as Betty, of course. It had to be a benevolent role. It was a pretty classical version, not like the one I had missed. However, as the fairy I was able to surprise some people by dancing into the scene to the music of The Sugar Plum Fairy. (Not the whole music, just a bit, and I wasn't mad enough to try to do it en pointe.) I also danced (uncredited and unnoticed) as one of the crowd, in another scene, but was pleased to be in a troupe again, along with Sammy.

The BBC has an annual TV marathon for charity, in which celebrities (more or less) perform for free, usually humorous. I was invited so played a short scene in the bar where I take off my top to reveal the red dress and dance with one of the men from the Come Dancing programme. Sammy fucked me in the dressing-room before, so I had to have a pad in my knickers. He fucked me again after!

Betty is now considering surgery down below, which I guess is an inevitable part of the story. I don't think I will. I'm Chloe Jones, not a TV character. My balls are much smaller now, and my cock doesn't trouble me, so they are easier to hide away. We've checked I can tuck and tape them away, just for filming, to give a convincing crotch when she appears in tight jeans or a clinging dress, as she will inevitably, though not making a show of it, just something viewers can notice. Most of Betty's role is behind the bar, of course, so her bottom half is rarely on display. Sensible clothes and control pants are enough for me in general life.

We discussed with Dr Cauthorn what was involved, and I don't feel I need another hole and the maintenance involved. The hormones and the love of a wonderful man have made me feel enough the woman I was meant to be. They warned my libido my drop, and it has, but Sammy's got enough for two! I think mine's been replaced by love. I think I am more sensitive and caring like Betty, so I'm more in character all the time. And my orgasms are wonderful - much more of my body.

So that's how I became one of the key characters in a soap, and moved from a sad gay man to a contented woman. And how there was a wedding for the TV character, and a week later one for me and Sammy.

By the way, I don't hate Charlie any more. Coincidentally I met him (as Charlotte) on the TV charity show wearing a green dress which is exactly like the red one, except for the colour. Maybe it's the hormones, or maybe I'm just more like Betty now, but I sincerely wish him/her and Judith every happiness.

I think with Sammy and the red dress, I'm much luckier.

12