Magic Dress - Nancy Pt. 04

Story Info
Nancy at last!
2k words
4.84
2.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/06/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 12

In the morning we made love again, and began to talk about the rest of our lives. (And it was definitely making love, not just having sex.)

I also spent a long time appreciating his cock, soft or hard. I put it on my face. I nuzzled his pubic hair and balls.

We also had some fun. He was amused by my plastic tits, but said they were for me, not for him. I said I might have implants, but he wasn't sure, and told me not to worry, the plastic ones would do for clothes. He loved me as I was.

At 11.30 I switched on my phone. There were messages from Amy, the last one saying "Serious shopping trip required this afternoon. I'll be with you at 12. If Jeremy is still there, he should come along with his credit card!"

Jeremy had brought a spare shirt and underpants, along with his toothbrush and razor, and the trousers were dry. It was a rush for me, but I was dressed with some makeup by the time the doorbell went.

Amy took one look at me and said "What are we to do with you?" before taking me to the bathroom and doing a proper job on my face. She said Jeremy had better take a Discworld book with him, so I gave him "Monstrous Regiment" which I thought was appropriate.

The first stop was Marks & Spencer where she bought me what looked like a very plain pair of briefs. Having paid for them, we went to a changing room to put them on. They were elasticated, a sort of control garment, she said. Then in whispers she instructed me to do what drag artists did and push my balls back into my body. I was surprised to find this was possible. The elastic pants held them in place and flattened my penis a bit. When I put lacy pants over them, there was no visible bulge at all.

"With these," she continued to whisper, "you can wear anything, and look like any other woman!"

Back out, we bought some pretty ones.

"It's compulsory to have some M & S knickers," she explained.

Then to Primark to get some cheap tops, skirts and dresses for home and general wear.

To a large store for a suit with knee-length skirt for business, and a late lunch in the café.

To a shoe shop for my first pair of low heels.

To a lingerie shop for some sexy underwear.

Jeremy offered his credit card, lugged bags back to the car and read his book.

He dropped us off at my flat to leave us to sort through our loot, and said he would be back much later, once he had comforted his credit card.

We ordered a pizza and spent the time dressing me up. Hiding my balls really made more of a difference than I expected for some clothes, but with quite a few it was unnecessary, which would be good for comfort.

Jeremy returned at 10 with a suitcase and offered to take Amy home. She took the hint and insisted on a taxi. I wanted to show off some of the clothes, but he said that could wait till tomorrow. Actually, he would rather like me in the nightdress. It wasn't long before we were in bed and he was in me, to my great satisfaction. We lay on our sides and he gently penetrated me from behind until he came, then reached round and finished me with his fingers while still inside. We lay dozing for a while, but I had to go and clean myself up.

In the morning, over breakfast, I said I would believe him and trust him what he said about his previous experiences, and he did not need to use a condom in future, providing he did not mind an occasional bit of brown. He said he had honestly never fucked a man bareback, but had a couple of women, and thought he was free of disease, but would get tested before giving up protection.

"I could never forgive myself if I gave you some disease," he said. "And obviously we will have to be careful of hygiene in any case."

Monday was a little strange, going back to work as Nigel after the weekend. I desperately wanted to tell people, but could not.

"Good weekend?" asked Alec.

"Fine," I said.

"By the way," he added, "did you know that's a woman's jacket? The buttons are the other way, but it doesn't matter if you don't do them up."

"Oh," I said. "Thanks for telling me. But I'm sure it won't matter at all."

CHAPTER 13

Over the next couple of weeks, we moved my stuff to Jeremy's flat. I got more practice in doing makeup until Amy allowed me to do it myself, which meant I could sometimes go out with him as a couple, and some people got to know me as his girlfriend. I practised until I could manage in the shoes well enough, and Amy threatened me with proper high heels.

And of course we had lots of sex. I disposed of my sex toys. They had been good, but the only way I was going to get prostate massage was going to be from my lover man, though he called it my G spot. His tests came back clear, and I was glad to let him come inside me. But I also adored sucking him off. I don't know how his cock compares in size, and I don't care about other men. So far as I am concerned it is perfect.

I sucked him off so often he sometimes joked that he would like a fuck occasionally! Darling that he was, he gave me oral sex quite readily, and I had to remind him to give me a fuck now and then! Of course, we often did both, but being careful of hygiene.

It was Becky who got me to take the next step. Jeremy and I took some persuading, but one Monday he took me to work and accompanied me to the office where I worked. I went to my usual place and sat down. He gave me a kiss and said "See you later, darling." I was wearing my new grey suit, tights and low heel shoes, plus moderate makeup, and had a nice handbag.

Alec came in, looked surprised and then came and peered at me.

"Nigel?" he said.

"Hello, Alec," I said. "Good weekend?"

"Er, nothing special," he answered. "Just the usual. And you?"

"Nothing special." I said. "I'm just the same."

"Anyway," he said as he turned to go, "nice outfit."

"Ta," I said, and got on with my work.

Amy came in.

"Hello, Nancy," she said. "I do like your new look."

Jeremy hung around for a few minutes, but there didn't seem to be any trouble. Folks around cottoned on and started calling me Nancy, but sometimes forgot and called me Nigel, as did the occasional person looking for me for the first time. I answered to either and didn't correct them. It was nice to ring the changes in clothes at work and exchange compliments with the other women. Men have to be too careful these days, so as not be accused of harassment.

Essentially I did nothing at work different apart from the way I dressed. I could now style my hair more obviously, of course, but that proved to be not very different, just better cared for. At what was now my home, I even became more casual about dressing up. Nigel's jeans were fine for being about the place, though I always wore a bra and a bit of makeup. Jeremy loved me in anything or nothing, but I enjoyed pretty clothes and he enjoyed my showing off to them. He also liked going out with me, and I was proud to be with him.

Amy said that she could see now that some of the way I had acted when Nigel was actually quite feminine, and may have been why she liked me in the first place.

She said "You're really the same. You haven't changed from a man into a woman, it's just the clothes help people to see who you are."

After three months I had an annual performance review. The manager did not make any comment on my new appearance, but just discussed my work, which seemed to be satisfactory. At the end, he asked me if I had any questions or things I wanted.

"Yes," I answered. "The letter sent to me addressed me as Mr. Would it be possible to change that to Ms?"

"I don't see why not," was the reply.

And indeed I got a letter which addressed me as Ms and told me I was being raised to a higher grade!

Jeremy said that they had to keep my name the same on central records to save trouble with income tax, but there was no problem about changing it on some internal systems such as the online phone listing, so I became Nancy there.

Mum and Dad were the problem. Knowing my physical situation, they never asked about girlfriends and such. I phoned and told them of my promotion, which they were obviously pleased to hear. I also arranged to visit, and said a friend would be giving me a lift.

Finally, I managed to compose an email saying that I was now living as a woman.

Mum's reply was simple.

"We love you. Please send pictures."

I don't know what happened between them, but I expect there was some crying. However, when we visited, they were both cheerful and welcoming. When talking to Jeremy, Dad even referred to me as "my daughter" and said hoped he would make me happy. Mum broke down at one point, but I think the tears must have been at least partially of joy, as she said how glad she was that I had found someone at last, and that I looked so much better and happier than I had been for many years.

In the kitchen she whispered to me "Do you have, like, sex? And is it good?"

I said yes and it was good for both of us. She cried again and said how happy she was.

When we got back home, Jeremy said that Dad had asked if I had any "modifications" and he had replied that I didn't need them, but might.

This brought up a serious discussion. I said I would really like to lose my balls and probably take some hormones. He was hesitant, but said if it was what I wanted then it would be whatever I wanted, subject to medical advice. I said it would be nice for both of us to grow at least some small tits, but I didn't want anything fake.

Then I had a worry. I asked him outright what about other women and men? Would he be going back to that eventually, or would he want someone else as well sometimes?

He answered what I think was honestly.

"Going back to what happened before," he began, but I cut him short.

"We don't talk about that!" I said sharply, "Just who we are now."

"No, I have to tell you something. I told you I called you Nancy because I fancied you but was afraid of the gay feelings in myself. I slept with men and women at university, but probably not as much as you think, though I had plenty of opportunity. I think I was really looking for you. When I saw the dresses in the wardrobe, I knew I had found you, the real you. I really don't need or want anyone else, and I don't think I ever will." He kissed me.

I had my answer.

"It doesn't matter who or what we were before. You're my man now, and I'm your woman. That's all there is to it. Now for pity's sake, make love to me!"