Magic Dress - Rosemary

Story Info
My wife said I was not much of a man.
6.1k words
4.59
12k
11

Part 60 of the 82 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Magic Rosemary

CHAPTER 1

I was wearing frilly pink panties under my trousers when my wife Margaret dropped me off at work.

She had taken all my underwear away: I don't know if it was hidden or gone.

"You're such a cissy!" she had shouted. "You'll get men's underpants when you grow some balls!"

"I don't know why I married you!" she had added.

"No, dear," had been my reply, though I knew perfectly well why.

I had been a newly qualified dentist. Having failed to snare a doctor or lawyer at university, she had focussed on me. Dentists are respectable, and earn lots of money: everyone knows that. I wasn't bad looking and had got high grades. She was pretty good looking herself and dressed both well and sometimes provocatively. I still think she fancied me a bit, but I was overwhelmed.

My parents were very happy. I had spent years on a course where the majority of students were female without getting even a steady girlfriend. I had lots of friends who were girls, in fact I got on very well with them, but not in that way. Now I had a smart and pretty wife.

The thing is, I am rather shy: an introvert, and easily bullied. I don't like parties and social situations. Being a dentist is quite good, because my patients are generally unable to engage me in conversation, and I find the work very satisfying. It takes concentration, and is sometimes difficult, so I can focus hard on it, which I like. And I am doing good things for people.

She dropped me off at the practice and continued in our car to her work.

Now my problem was this: how would I change without someone seeing? We have clean overalls, of course, and a changing-room. A common changing room. And all the other staff were women.

Most dental graduates are women and apart from the boss there were three other regular women dentists, and a part-timer in our practice plus three dental nurses. However, some clients prefer a man, so when their token male retired, I was hired (on a much lower salary than him, of course.)

It seemed my predecessor had changed along with the women, and they expected me to do the same. We were all medical professionals, and all you would see would be some underclothes, generally plain and practical -- less than you might see on the beach. Tracksuit bottoms might be exchanged for our trousers, a T-shirt for the top. It was all done quickly and respectfully, no-one thinking about anything other than the work or looking forward to dinner. Working hours were staggered so we did not all change at the same time.

I hung my jacket in the locker, and took off my shirt. I put on my top and got my trousers ready. OK at the moment.

Off with my home trousers and on with the work ones, as I heard the door open. Had she seen anything?

She didn't say anything other than the normal greetings, so I guessed not.

Lunchtime is staggered, so there was little risk in changing. I got through the day, and dallied a little with paperwork until the others had gone. When I came out, my wife was waiting in the car.

"You're late!" she said. "Did you have a nice day in your pretty panties? Did you feel like a proper girl? Did you ask for a rise?"

I kissed her on the cheek.

"Sorry, dear," I said. "I'll get round to it soon."

I got through the week, somehow, but it was my turn for a Saturday clinic.

Alec, the boss, was waiting for me, already in work clothes.

"Come and help me with something, Tim," he said. We went to the changing room.

"We're going to move our lockers into my office, it won't take a moment with the two of us. We'll change there in future."

"But why?" I asked.

"All the other dentists are fine, but the new receptionist has complained to me. I don't want her making a fuss and it getting in the papers."

"Makes it a bit of a squeeze," he said when we'd done it, "but we'll manage. Now crack on, your first patient's due soon, then you can be around for Mr Arbuthnot -- very interesting procedure you may not have seen."

He tended to do the private patients or more difficult procedures.

He closed the blind.

There was nothing for it. I tried to do it quickly as he was looking at the computer, but not quick enough.

"Hang on!" he said. "Are you wearing women's underwear?"

I could feel my face going crimson.

"Let me see. Go on drop your trousers."

I did as I was told, hanging my head in shame. But I was getting angry now. She had wrecked my career! And angry with myself for not standing up to her.

"Don't get het up," he said, sounding worried. "They're very nice. I'm glad to meet someone with the same interest. Let me show you."

He stood up and undid his belt, then slowly revealed black lacy panties, suspenders and stocking tops.

"What do you think of that?" he said proudly, with a big smile. "Stockings and suspenders are my Saturday treat. I just wear panties on weekdays. Look at this."

He unbuttoned his shirt to show the pretty garment underneath.

"It's called a training bra. Hardly any bumps, but you know you've got it on."

He pulled himself together.

"Well, you had better get on. Why don't you join me for lunch and we can have a proper chat? Give your wife a ring and tell her."

I concentrated on work. My patients were nervous, but grateful at the end. I assisted Alec as he dealt with Mr Arbuthnot. It was technically tricky, but the method for dealing with it was ingenious, and very satisfying to see.

I rang home to say I didn't need a lift because I was lunching with the boss. Margaret was very pleased.

"Go for it!" she said, "and you'll never have to wear women's undies again!"

CHAPTER 2

I was in more than a bit of a quandary. He would probably be upset if I told him that I wasn't like him, which could spoil our working relationship. And if I asked for a rise it would seem like blackmail. I also didn't want to admit I was bullied by my wife.

"I can see you don't want to talk about it," he said, as he drove me to his house. "Don't worry. My wife is very understanding, and we both know how to keep a secret."

He introduced me to his wife, Mary, who was making lunch.

"This is Tim, darling. I told you about him on the phone. Another underdresser!"

"That's wonderful news!" she said. "It will be so nice for you to have a friend to share."

"Does your wife support you?" she added, "Because I'd like to meet her."

"Not exactly," I said. "She knows I wear panties but I wouldn't say she was supportive, exactly."

"Well, why don't you boys go upstairs, and maybe I'll see two girls for lunch!"

We went upstairs to a bedroom, where Alec proudly showed me his wardrobe. He got out a bra with larger cups and some foam inserts and put it on.

"That's better," he said. "Do you wear a bra? Or just panties?"

"No," I said, blushing. "Just panties."

His face lit up.

"Oh you should! Your wife, I suppose. There's nothing makes you feel more feminine than a nice bra. I've got quite a collection, so let's see if we can find you one."

I am easily pushed around, so accepted it as he adjusted a bra to fit me.

"There. Isn't that something? It takes a bit of time to fully appreciate, you'll see. Now would you like nice skirt and blouse?"

"I er, I'm not sure," I stumbled.

"Yes, of course. Early days. Just have the bra under your shirt for now, but I'll change, if you don't mind. Something with a short skirt, today. I feel quite sexy."

He put on a mini dress and I watched him deftly apply makeup. He saw me in the mirror.

"You want some? Of course you do! Just lips and eyebrows for a start. There. Makes a difference, doesn't it?"

"Hmm," I replied, and we went down to lunch.

"By the way, I'm Anne," he added. "Do you have a female name?"

"No."

Lunch was strange. Strange in that they acted as if it was quite normal. She looked at my chest and smiled.

"You're one of the girls now," she said. "I hope we'll be seeing a lot of you. Anne is so much happier now she can dress properly, and you can see how excited she is to know you."

They told me of the initial hesitation, then gradual acceptance before they both embraced Anne's feminine nature. I was quiet, as I usually am. And embarrassed, which was also not unusual. For all sorts of reasons, I could not say how it had been a misunderstanding.

So when I was taken upstairs again and invited to look through the pretty clothes, I did so.

"I'm not sure if any of my dresses will suit," said Anne. "Do you have anything dear?"

"I might just have something," said Mary. "It was a mistake, but I think it could fit."

She went to another bedroom and brought back a green dress, which she held up against me.

I didn't want it, but I couldn't resist. I took off my shirt and Mary slipped the dress over my head.

"Now your trousers, dear," she said, softly and kindly, seeing my nervousness.

I did as I was told, as I always do.

And suddenly felt better.

I really did. It was nice to wear a bra and a dress. I wanted to look at myself in the mirror. Stepping out of my trousers and smoothing down my skirt, I moved to the mirror. I liked what I saw.

"Call me Rosemary," I said -- it just seemed right.

CHAPTER 3

I was no longer doing what I was told, I was doing what I wanted. What was the phrase? "A strong independent woman?" That was me. I was not embarrassed or shy.

"Thank you so much," I said. "This is wonderful!"

I twirled to see the skirt flare out.

"I didn't know how good it would be!"

My benefactors smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Rosemary," said Mary. "You can keep your clothes here if your wife's not keen, and you'd be welcome to pop in any time you want."

Yes, that would be practical.

After about an hour of delicious femininity I knew I would have to go home. Mary wiped my face clean, and I took off the dress.

Oh my God! What had I done? It was crazy! I began to struggle with the bra, and Anne rushed to help me. I felt acutely embarrassed as I pulled up my trousers with Mary looking on, and I fumbled as I buttoned up my shirt.

"I must go now," I managed to say.

"I'll take you home," said Mary. "Anne doesn't drive."

Oh God! I would be dropped off by a woman! My wife would think I had been with her instead of my boss. I wondered if I could ask her to stop around the corner, but before I managed to say anything, we were there, and I could see Margaret looking out of the window. Mary waved, then got out of the car, and came with me to the house.

"Hello," said Mary as the door was opened. "Thanks for the loan of your husband. Alec had a couple of drinks with lunch so couldn't drive him, so I did. Anyway, I wanted to see if you were as pretty as Tim said, and I see he's very honest as well as a good dentist. Nice to meet you dear, and I hope we'll be good friends."

She bustled off, before Margaret could recover.

She was pleased at first that I had actually gone to the boss's home, but wanted to know if I had asked for a raise. I protested that I needed to wait till the right time.

"Fine," she said. "But no lovey-dovey till you do!"

That night I couldn't find my pyjamas.

"Gone," she said. "Here's your nightdress."

It had roses on it. After all, I was now Rosemary.

She turned her back on me, so there was no goodnight kiss. I lay awake for a while thinking about myself in the green dress, and fell happily asleep.

I don't remember making a conscious decision, but for some reason in the morning I put on the pink dressing gown. She 'hrmph'ed and put on the blue one.

Sunday was a fractious day. That is, I got told off a lot, but it bothered me less than it usually would.

I got on with my chores and did not argue, just saying 'yes dear' and suchlike. Knowing that I had on pretty panties actually helped, though I did fancy a bra.

I did not like social events but she did. She usually went alone, because she said I embarrassed her. So a few days later I found myself alone in the house in the evening, and went to look at her clothes.

Her bras were too small for my chest, and her skirts were too small for my waist. A dress would have been all right except it was much too tight on the upper arms and shoulders.

A couple of weeks later I went to the Alec's house for lunch. This time we immediately changed and Mary put some makeup on me, including a bit of powder and eyeliner. She fitted a wig on me, and I admired myself in the mirror.

What happened then was nothing special. Three people having lunch and chatting. We went out into the garden for a bit and I admired their flowers. Three women, relaxed in each other's company.

It was a bit like when you recover from an illness and realise how good health is. I had suddenly been freed. I was able to express my opinions and not be embarrassed. We did not agree on everything, but had a good-natured discussion. Civilised.

And feminine.

It wasn't about being sexy, it was about being a relaxed human. And why not appreciate some pretty clothes and feel good with some lipstick?

Then when I took off the dress the weight of maleness came back, and my shyness and insecurity.

"Just a moment," I said, and put it back on.

I understood. My wife was in a sense right. I wasn't very good at being a man. But I could manage being a woman, and liked it better.

I took off the dress, and was helped back into my clean face and dull clothes, which now felt as if I had been given a heavy suit of armour to drag around. Maybe that is what maleness is: a tough outer shell but also a burden. From my medical training I know that the default state for human beings is female. This is how we start out until modified by testosterone, first in the womb and then at puberty. I had just felt my natural female state for a couple of precious hours.

CHAPTER 4

Of course, I saw Alec nearly every day at work, and we said a few words together. One day he asked me what was up.

"My wife wants me to ask you for a raise. She says there's no lovey-dovey till I do."

"No nookie?" he said. "No rumpy-pumpy? That's a bit off! Is it wearing her panties that does it?"

"No. She's quite happy about that. Says it shows I'm not a real man. But there'll be no marital relations until I get a raise."

"I see," he said, stroking his chin. "I guess you deserve a bit more, but it would look a bit odd just giving it to you out of the blue. Favouritism, even sexism. We look at the books at the end of each financial year, and see what each employee has contributed to the practice. I don't think in fairness I could do anything till then. And I can only promise to treat you honestly. Tell her, I'm sure she'll understand. And if she loves you, then maybe she'll relent in the bedroom."

"You know," he added at the end of the work day, "Mary and I still do it together. Just because I like to wear a dress doesn't mean we don't fancy each other."

He was hopeful, I was not.

She did not accept it.

"A promise to consider things fairly in eight months' time? Not good enough!"

So things continued as before. I quite liked the panties and nightie, though she did not seem to realise it, but I did want to make love to her. How could she refuse if she loved me?

The next time I had lunch with Alec/Anne and Mary, Mary took me aside before I changed.

"Look, I don't know how to say this, but Alec told me about your wife's bedroom strike. I'm sorry, but we do share everything. I wouldn't interfere between a husband and wife, but well..."

"I really hesitate to say this, but Anne has been thinking about sucking off a man for a long time. She really wonders what it would be like. But there hasn't been anyone we could think of, till now. If you want to let her try, just say, but don't feel obliged."

I had to excuse myself to go to the toilet. I suspect she guessed I had to toss myself off.

It was not normally like this. I was usually excited with anticipation of becoming Rosemary, but not in that way. If anything, my genitals shrank away to make me more feminine. There really was nothing sexual in putting on a dress, just a release of the burden of masculinity.

On the other hand, it did not seem to be the same for Alec. As Anne, he wanted to suck my cock. The trouble was, as Tim I rather wanted her to.

I had a most unsatisfactory wank. I was desperate, but could not seem to manage it. Eventually I gave up.

"Better?" said Mary with a smile, as I came back.

"No," I said, glumly.

"Well, get into your nice clothes, and forget all about it. Let me help you."

I put on my bra and the green dress.

I felt the relief wash over me. And the confidence.

Anne was nearly ready.

"Anne," I said. "If I wash my genitals, will you suck me off?"

She gave a big smile.

"You bet I would!"

"I'll be downstairs if you want me," said Mary.

I took off the dress and bra and went to wash my genitals. We are both dentists, so a high standard of hygiene was automatic. As I soaped myself, my cock rose beautifully until I was in that happy state of lustful anticipation. Not desperate. Confident of release and ready to enjoy it.

I left the bathroom proudly erect. Flaunting myself, even.

Neither of us were disappointed.

"Ooh, that is a big one!" she said, looking radiant. I had never had such eagerness at home.

She motioned me to the bedroom, where the covers were drawn back, and I lay down.

"It's my first time, remember," she said apologetically. I didn't care. I was just waiting for the moment.

The moment came. My knob was in her mouth. I gasped. The feeling was a mixture of relief, satisfaction and anticipation. At last!

It may have been inexpert, but the willingness was apparent. With her hand and mouth she was appreciating my cock and balls all over, gently massaging. I tried to ignore the physiological diagram in my head as she explored the various components, and just relaxed into it.

It did not take long, though it was long enough. The feeling of fullness and readiness to explode rose inside me, and then I was coming like a firehose in a wonderful orgasm. Distantly, I could tell she was struggling a bit, but I was too immersed in my own pleasure to do or say anything.

I felt calm and satisfied.

Anne took her mouth away and smiled at me, with some semen just under her lip where it must have leaked out. I thought she looked great.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Amazing," I said. "And you look lovely. How was it for you?"

"I had a bit of a struggle, but it was great. I'll do better next time, I promise!"

Next time!

There would definitely be a next time.

"Excuse me," she said. "I'll just go and clean my teeth. You relax." She handed me some tissues.

I heard some gargling and an electric toothbrush.

"All yours," she said as she returned. "I'll go and tell Mary the good news. Call if you need any help."

I went and had a pee, then washed my genitals again. I dressed myself and put on makeup. I was now Rosemary. With my maleness released, I felt even more feminine, and applying makeup was not hard at all. It was actually satisfying with the precision and coordination, just as I enjoyed so much of dentistry. Putting on the bra had been easy.

I went downstairs.

They both said I looked good, and I certainly felt it.

"Anne had a lovely time with Tim," said Mary. "Be sure to pass on our thanks to him, if you would, Rosemary."

"I'm sure he's very grateful," I answered.

Then we had a nice girl time together.

Unfortunately, I could not hide my cheerfulness when I got back home, and she was suspicious.

"What's got into you?"

"Nothing. I just had a pleasant lunch and chat with Alec."

"Did he mention money?"

"No, not at all. By the way, Mary asked me to remind you that you are invited to dinner some time."

So we made a date. As we were getting ready, Margaret had a surprise for me.

It was a suspender belt and stockings. She made me put them on. Actually, I could have resisted. I was feeling a lot stronger, but just protested weakly, and saw the gleam in her eye, followed by the contempt in her voice.

12