Magic Dust - Pt. 01

Story Info
Man finds a power that turns off woman's birth control.
2.3k words
4.36
20.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drkman
Drkman
47 Followers

Okay, here is the usual disclaimer. This is a total work of fiction where the characters are totally made up as are any locations. It's fiction folks, hope you enjoy it,

Prologue: In porn the odds always favor the woman. I mean with rare exceptions, due to modern birth control, there is virtually no risk of getting knocked up.

So what if something changed the odds more to the men's favor where women, maybe unknown to them, were actually risking getting pregnant while making a porn video. Considering all the research going on I'm surprised this hasn't happened but what if it did.

So let's explore the 'What If,' where the odds might be reversed giving the guys a better chance of getting lucky and leaving the woman with an unexpected present.

I'm Mr. J., an older guy that got interested in porn a couple of decades ago. I really get off watching amateur videos where wives fuck men other than the one they're married to.

Some times you can hear their husband encouraging them, especially if the guy or guys are black and the woman is white. I mean what can be more exciting than tasting forbidden fruit.

Anyway a couple of years ago I met two young black guys Marcus and Jackson and I helped finance their dream. They wanted to create an interracial site where married women had bareback, creampie sex with them along with a few of their friends. The other thing different from most videos is the guys go as long as they can so the gangbangs are marathons

Things almost came to an end in one of their first videos. The woman wasn't on birth control and Marcus unexpectedly climaxed into her.

Well after a scream she took off for the bathroom but was a bit late as his cum was so deep in her pussy. Apparently those accidents do happen from time to time in porn.

And yes she had a black child but fortunately our contract states the woman knowingly took the risk as an adult and won't come after the guy. After reading that part they sign it.

Kind of scary actually but we got through it thanks to our lawyers. Now as part of the contract all the women must certify they are on birth control and accept the sex is going to be bareback.

Still this got me thinking if there was a way around this. While no guarantee of course I wanted to even the odds. So I started seeking a certain person and I found him; a nerdy rogue researcher. Told him what I wanted and by God he developed it.

A few months later the kid and I had a meeting. He was full of excitement as explained the product.

"Boss I have the magic powder you asked about. Put this into a woman's drink and 24 hours later her birth control is essentially turned off for at least three days and it might get her to ovulate during that time," he said.

All I could think of is that would put the odds back in the men's favor so the videos might end with some unexpected results, well unexpected for the woman and her husband if she was married.

I paid him the money we agreed on plus a 100% bonus for his good work and I got a small bottle of the powder. He said it has no taste, dissolves instantly in a drink then can't be seen.

At that same time I was looking for Cougar to star in our next gangbang. You know an older women that loves to be videoed having sex with younger men.

Well I found Crazy Ann's site and checked it out.

Seems she loved having bareback sex with younger guys and had gotten into fucking young black men. It was a great site and doing well.

Sent her a message about a proposal, got an answer so the next week I flew to the southeast for a meeting with her husband and Crazy Ann. Even better was the fact that they were in their late 30's so she was still ripe for breeding.

We agreed on price and they agreed on the way we planned to do it. Four guys would fuck her and go as many times as they could without any clean up so she was going to be well filled with cum at the end.

Since I do the video work ending a session where cum is leaking out of the woman's pussy and maybe running down at least one of her legs is always a treat to see.

Another clause in the contract that comes with a bonus, is that the woman has to be in a video using an EPT about three weeks after we finish the shoot.

While it would probably be negative the contract stressed that no matter what the result was we needed the video so we show the emotion of the moment. Something I wish many sites included as that would be a great way to end a video.

We also agreed to some cross-pollination so we'd have link to her site when we showed the video and when she showed it there would be a link to our site.

As luck would have it she was in her period so we sat a date two weeks from then. Soon the magic dust would get its first test.

Chapter 2:

Two weeks later Crazy Ann and her husband flew into the city where I lived. Picked them up and showed them to the suite I had reserved.

Later both guys showed up with medical tests on all four guys going to have sex with her. We had a good meeting and at the end I went over to pour some champagne to celebrate.

With my back turned and the guys distracting them I put the powder into the glass I would hand Ann and it quickly disappeared. Then I went over, said 'ladies first,' as I handed her glass after that we all toasted for a good shoot and successful video.

I also secretly hoped for a very different successful ending.

Both Marcus and Jackson were smiling as they were in the game and had been sworn to secrecy. Their aim was to enjoy some white married pussy and maybe help bring an unexpected life into the world.

The following evening, I picked up Ann and her husband as we drove to a house used for a studio. All the guys introduced themselves and Ann went off to get undressed for the shoot.

Earlier I met all the guys and stated the mental attitude they needed to have was two fold. First they needed to give her as many orgasms as possible and next, even though it probably wouldn't happen, go like they were trying to knock her up.

For me I was hoping the dust would swing the odds in our favor.

Soon Ann emerged ready for action.

At 5'5" she was the picture of loveliness with her B cup breasts, flat stomach, hopefully not for long, nice ass and perfectly shaped legs. That and fire in her eyes knowing she was about to enjoy four cocks, three a bit larger than normal and one huge.

She wore a transparent robe that went down to her ankles and moved into the circle of guys. After kissing each of them she took their shirts off then slacks.

After dropping three of their shorts she gasped when the largest of the quartet was revealed. As for me I'm busy videoing the scene with an assistant I hired for those times and thankfully he caught her expression.

Soon she was on her knees sucking each cock in turn then reversing her direction and returning.

After a while the guys stood her up and Jackson carefully slid the robe off her so Ann was totally naked. Then they escorted her to a queen sized bed and put her on it.

Two guys got down on each side of her and began kissing all over her body as well as stroking and kissing her breasts as well as her neck and lips.

Soon Marcus moved between her legs and rubbing the insides of her thighs he spread them. Then massaging her pussy he moved in for some tongue action; as he contacted her pussy lips Ann kind of jumped and headed for another orgasm.

At this time the two on her sides turned their attention to her breasts while the fourth buy put his huge dick into her mouth. Now Ann was fully involved with her pleasure and more orgasms were on their way.

Chapter 3:

Eventually Marcus slid on top of her as he lined up the head of his cock with the opening of her vagina. She gasped as he began to slide into her, deeper and deeper he went as while her hips rotated to give him a better angle.

Then he began to pump her pussy as his dick was going in and out of her. Later he pushed himself as hard and deep into her, let out a roar as he was pumping the first load of baby batter into her pussy, which I hoped might find its target.

Next it was Jackson's so he turned on his side and slid between her legs so he was fucking Ann with one of her legs up. He too finally pumped his load into her.

The next guy did it doggy style slamming his dick into her as Ann grunted, gasped and groaned. After he dumped his cum into her it the loads were really leaking out of her pussy.

Finally it was time for the big guy so Ann was rolled over on her back. She had a look of fear in her eyes so looked to her husband, who gave her a thumb's up.

The guy's entrance into her pussy was greeted with some "Ouch, Oh My God and Please Easy," coming from her. To help silence the protests he began to French kiss her as he pushed the huge cock further into the depths of the vagina. It's hard to protest when your mouth if full of another person's tongue.

Finally he was balls deep and began to fuck Ann. What a great sight to see his black ass, and he was really dark, moving in and out or up and down between her white legs.

As the intensity increased you could Ann was having a mix of some pain, discomfort and pleasure. I made sure our assistant was focused on her expressions.

Finally this guy pushed deep, accompanied with a bit of screaming, and shot his load deep into her. After lying on her for some time he got up.

By then the other three had recharged so they too had a second helping of her pussy. One after another they fucked her as she had stream of orgasms

At the end Ann was lying in a huge wet spot and just gasping with a dazed look on her face.

After that it was all over since her husband asked if we could stop since he didn't think she could handle a second round with the huge guy. We all agreed then he helped his wife get up, gave her a hug then put Kleenex in her hand to under her leaking pussy.

Got a shot of that as well as some cum running down the inside of one leg. Boy was this going to be a great video for the site,

Then the guys lined up and each gave her a hugs, some kisses and gently squeezed her ass before she finally got into the bathroom. I know she appreciated the affection and I appreciated their delaying tactic.

Finally Ann emerged dressed then the guys then gave her some roses, chocolates and a beautiful necklace so she was really stoked. Their attention made her feel very special and to me she was but for more reasons than that.

Next day I took them to the airport and noticed that Ann was being careful sitting down as her pussy was a bit sore. Wished them well and told her husband I would be waiting for the EPT video and handed him one of the tests.

Epilogue:

Three weeks later I got a phone call from her husband. Success, as the EPT was positive.

While I was sympathetic I let him know under the contract I needed that for them to get the extra bonus.

And have to say it was a scene full of emotion on her part as it should have been. Her scream after seeing the test was positive was an extra treat.

I added that if she kept the baby to send me a short video of her with a nice four to five month belly bulge, nude if she didn't mind, explaining how she got more than was expected from this. I made sure that bonus was enough to encourage them to have the baby.

Turned out that became one of our site's most popular videos and got us a huge jump in memberships. Same thing happened on Crazy Ann's site. After all when can one see an actual video of a woman getting pregnant.

After delivering Ann soon closed her site since her role as a new mother was going to take all her time and yes it was black. As for our site that video was a huge moneymaker and brought it more attention as well as more wives that wanted to be featured.

I even gave all four guys a bonus for their good work.

Now I know the magic dust works so I told Marcus and Jackson we couldn't use it every time and they couldn't tell anyone about this. That way it would always appear to be an accident rather than a planned outcome.

And I also gave the guy that developed The Magic Dust an even larger bonus as I knew we'd need more in the near future.

Stay tuned to see if we find another lucky, unsuspecting candidate.

Drkman
Drkman
47 Followers